Which is better?

which is better?

Sauce

Can I get a source on that

Ixion Saga DT

id tell you if i knew

>guy goes in for the blowjob and gets picked up and turned around so his lover can see his junk and butthole up close
>it's based on a capcom MMO

Relation?

I really need to get around to watching the whole series.

For reasons.

wtf is even the plot, dare I ask?

>tfw everyone but Erec knew KT was a woman that had a mad thirst for his dick

Everyday shut-in gets ported to a fantasy realm based on the game world of an online game he plays.
Entire show is a giant comedy though, very little seriousness (if any), and most all the jokes work well and are funny.
Also, it came out before "guy gets transported into fantasy realm / game world" anime became a thing, so it doesn't have most of the shortcomings those kinds of anime have now.

NEET virgin gets gets catfished while playing MonHun Frontier, gets whisked off to a magical world where he has to help a loli princess unfuck the political climate.

The guys in are one the joke mooks, the NEET crushes their boss's balls (literally) so they spend the entire series trying to find new balls for him.

Its a good anime.

Nigga lost his dick

>tfw no bf to manhandle you and strong enough to hold you upside down so you can deepthroat him while he eats your boipucci out to get it ready for flipping you back rightside up so he can standing fuck you and eventually haul you to the wall and breed you deep while you cling desperately to his broad shoulders and graps at his thick cords of muscle around his neck, legs weakly wrapping around his solid as marble waist

>tfw you'll never have him cum deep inside you and walk you to the bathroom, completely holding you up since you let go and slump onto him in complete bliss, arms and legs both drained of energy
>tfw no sweet and sensual warm bath together as he has you in his lap and lovingly cleans you
I had it once and then he died of thyroid cancer so I guess I burned my only chance. Cherish what you have, anons.

>A transsexual maid who wields pistols akimbo and protects the princess. She admits being jealous of the princess getting married. Occasionally, she will revert to her male voice. Later she has Almaflora give her testicles to Erec.
>Later she has Almaflora give her testicles to Erec.

What the FUCK Japan?

Erec got his balls crushed into oblivion while fighting the MC, so he couldn't give the dick to any bitches.

Marian needed to get rid of them anyway.

ALSO, she's voiced by Jun Fukuyama.

That's really sad if it's true. Sorry for your loss.

wow that sucks dude im sorry

DEX, obviously. This is why Ninjas are so cool.

This was a fantastic anime.

Usually when a video game gets an anime adaptation it is 110% dogshit and unwatchable. The Xenosaga anime, the disgaea anime, blazblue, etc. They are expected to fail.

But now and then they turn over the rights to a studio and give them free reign to make a 100% original series only loosely inspired by the game (if at all). This is one of those anime that far surpassed the source material.

>one or the other
>not both