Has sbfp gotten better or worse over the years?

Personally, I still think they're amazing. I guess also a general sbfp thread

vidya games
Jesus, it's like you fags just can't take a hint.

They're a gaming channel

And this thid is eceleb focused.
In case you haven't noticed, you're kind aren't welcome here anymore.

Worse, Matt stopped playing games unless it's super easy or he's forced to and adding more people did more harm than good
>people will defend woolie being the ultimate casual that gets upset if people don't think he's cool

Anyone can recommend a good playtrhough to watch, haven't watched in a while.

I enjoyed their MGR playthrough

I see what you mean but I don't recall Matt being very good in the first place

V
I
D
E
O

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

G
A
M
E
S

It's pretty simple. Discuss video games.

Dark souls 2 I guess. Alternatively silent hill 2 or re4. Also, shitstorm isn't a lets play of a single game but it's still awesome

Worse, it's not even up for debate

Worse since Pat replaced wit with his Tidus impression

Op here, I think the comedy is better in a lot of ways. But woolie+pat combos and anytime Matt picks up the controller are shit

I wouldn't say he was outright good but more that he was a good foil to Pat
Now he just doesn't care so Pat doesn't have anyone to bounce off of

>Matt was a funny guy pretending to be stupid
>Now he's a full on retard babyfur
Gee, I don't know user.

>and anytime Matt picks up the controller are shit
I don't know, he got really good at Ride to Hell

>>Matt was a funny guy

SIMPSONS

FFX and Dark Souls 3 was some of the worst shit I've ever seen from a LP channel.

Holy christ it was bad

The problem I have with LPers is that you can outright tell when they've gone all deer-in-the-headlights, when they're bad at games.

For people trying to come up with jokes and stuff, that sometimes makes sense.

But holding a normal conversation doesn't destroy your abilities that bad.

Grand wizard wakka is like the one good thing woolie has ever created

Watch season 1-2 on Machinima. Matt played a lovable retard for Pat's angry oaf to bounce off

Yeah Liam kinda ruined it. Woolie is great at times but overall he's shit whenever he isn't just there for comedy

I would have like to see another Nightcry video or two. Even if the controls were hilariously bad

The only reason I watch streams is for plague and pats interactions

That was the only redeeming quality.

The obnoxious constant repetition of "I NEED FOOD", the complete lack of obvious boss tactics, the talking over cutscenes then not understanding the story.

It was a slog.

>Woolie is great at times but overall he's shit whenever he isn't just there for comedy
He was better as a joke than as an actual person

I can't hate Liam too much because without him we would never have gotten Creepy Anime bullshit, but in full LPs his worst traits come out

>woolie is better as a joke
The Akuji video is proof of this, it was classic 2bf and reminded me why I started watching them

To bad Plague always seems very aware that he's on stream and being listened to and kind of clams up

Everyone who isnt a newfag will tell you they got way worse.
This is also proven by the fact they youtube channel sub count stopped in time and they have been stuck on 600k subs for 2 years now.