ITT its October 2017 and pic related has now been out for 6 months

>ITT its October 2017 and pic related has now been out for 6 months

What do we think about it lads? Still can't believe they made a Zelda with less dungeons than Majoras Mask.

It was the sequel to MGSV I always wanted.

>That bonus scene if you bring Doggo in to meet Zelda

>its the princess mononoke style game ive always wanted

pls

only 5 more hours until NX reveal, lads

don't even joke about that

>He hasn't finished the game in Hero of Time mode where a single death sends you back to the start with no equiment

Pussies.

>speedrunners have already beat the game in 0.002 ms

fucking autists

>tfw 90% of the map is just empty filler

I really like the handle of the whole game but it just doesn't appeal to me when I have other games to play.
>not enough enemy variants
>no sudden encounters
>nothing horrifyingly challenging
>everywhere looks (roughly) the same

I love what they did with the gameplay and interactions but there just isn't enough going on to really make it great.

>He hasn't bombed everything to find the hidden cave systems with the trials by combat
That's the real meat of the game

Why the fuck is the wii u version so expensive?

if this game is popular, zelda will die
the game looks like a homogenized mess and its embarrasing if you thought the shield skiing was cool

I know right? Picked up a copy day 1 and it was going for £200 on eBay a week later. I swear, Nintendo printed maybe a thousand copies for each region.

Objectively the best version of the game, btw

you're so cynical

why do i come here..

>he hasn't realized that the entire map is just a big hidden cave that you need to blow open.
>he hasn't realized that doing so floods the world and acts as a catalyst for windwaker

>mfw the NX version is actually graphically inferior
>mfw 15 fps on average
>mfw it literally looks like a PS2 game

I gambled and lost.

im sorry user i didn't mean it
i hope it's fun

Yeah I still can't believe the NX has native 4k output as standard, even though the tech is barely there

What were they thinking? Miyamotos half baked quote on how Nintendo is innovating by pushing 24fps as a cinematic frame rate is nauseating. I hate to talk ill of the dead, but I'm kinda glad Miyamoto isn't around any more

idk, I bought it but then I ended up never playing it after Congress finally made anime real.

>I hate to talk ill of the dead, but I'm kinda glad Miyamoto isn't around any more
Still can't believe he choked on a hamburger

What a way to go

>That dungeon that is the Nutshack theme song but each "Nutshack" is replaced with a boss from one of the Capcom game boy games

So fucking polarizing.

>that final boss
Where the fuck is ganon, you fucking japs? This skinny faggot with his gay ass dress is trash.

Anyone unlock the Golden Dildo yet? You need to collect ALL Spirit Orbs apparently. Is it true it raises Zelda's lust meter beyond 100 in the Triforce Impregnation game?

different timeline nerd