Peace or Anarchy?

Peace or Anarchy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch-22_(logic)
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqx0pNvRmwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Both, together with dadga's symbol.
Seriously, the normalfags won't say a shit about you wearong the pins in public.

Anarchy, because Nozomi represents peace and I want absolutely nothing to do with her.
also Dagda is pretty cool so it all works out.

I want to fuck Nozomi so peace

Why would I ever want to wear those outside in public though?

>"evil" side represented by scary evil-looking buff guy
>"good" side represented by sexy lady

Why not? I already did and normalfags told me they look cool. They look great in a black jacket

Peace is fine temporarily but YHVH WILL be back, and you better hope someone is there to handle his yellow ass.

Anarchy is better if you're an edgelord who thinks he can literally run his own universe without it turning into a shithole, but if you somehow manage to handle that then you could create you own paradise. It wouild be temporary suffering for a world of peace, wheareas peace is temporary peace for a world of cyclical suffering.

Anarchy is the better ending if you assume Nanashi can actually handle being God. You can just bring back everyone you killed.

No matter what YHVH will be coming back to fuck your shit up.

Anarchy they imply that YHVH exists in plenty of other universes and will try to reconnect the one you stole.

Not only that Steven tells you that their will be messiahs in your own universe trying to take you down and that he himself would try to do so eventually with The Goddess of Tokyo.

Actually, you can't bring back your bros back as their souls were use to built the bases of the new universe.

You can create people in their image with their memories, you're fucking God.

>Anarchy they imply that YHVH exists in plenty of other universes and will try to reconnect the one you stole.
You killed him once, you'll do it again.

>Not only that Steven tells you that their will be messiahs in your own universe trying to take you down
Doesn't matter, Nanshi has Godslayer-Flynn to immediately murder anyone who steps out of line.

Nanashi has pretty much all his bases covered, he's the most competent SMT protag.

YHVH doesn't come back in Anarchy because nobody believes in him or knows he exists that's why you reset the universe in the first place

So the question is where does Nanashi fall on the SMT Protag ending chart

And where does P5's protag end up as well

Why are Serph and Sera in seperate places? They get the exact same fate.

Anarchy if you're not a BITCH.

>get a huge speal about friendship and how important these last few days were together for everyone
>"guys I want to be more than humans and take destiny into our own hands"
>THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU SICKO. LIKE HELL I'LL LET DO THAT GUYS LETS GANG UP AND MURDER HIM.

some friends.

If you go Anarchy you can too and she can't say no.

YHVH is gone for good in Anarchy since you also pressed the reset button for mankind, removing his source of power.

The only thing Nanashi got to worry about is the Goddess of Tokyo eventual return.

>Freedom side represented by badass skeleton with a beard
>Pussy cuck side represented by a conniving she-devil
Let's all make generalizations together user

Peace Nana is in the middle of the left side, as he's blessed with the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP but now God hates him forever.

Anachy Nana is simply blessed as he's reached divinity and nothing can stop him now short of Stephen pulling some fucking dumb timeline shit.

far if not extreme end of Reward and catch-22

Someone should put Cyber Slut on here

Neutral. Fuck off and just let me play video games in peace.

I chose to punch God in the face

Is there a protag that's suffered more than Hero?

He had a hard life

what happened to him

>Catch-22
>You Reap What You Sow

... I don't get it

Died in a cave

Had to kill all his friends, remained a murderhobo for years before finally dying alone in a cave because of Lawfags.

>Not only that Steven tells you that their will be messiahs in your own universe trying to take you down and that he himself would try to do so eventually with The Goddess of Tokyo.

He only says that the goddess will go to other universes and try to recruit new messiahs to rise against your cause, Stephen doesn't really care one way or the other since he can see the big picture and at the end of the day, his goal of mankind coming out of the war victorious is achieved.

If Stephen really wanted to, he could've rekt Dagda and Nanashi any time.

They're just pixels user. None of them actually suffer.

Something unexpected and something attained through your efforts

>Try not to feel so bad

Catch 22 implies that your choices matter less. Whatever you choose, similar events will still happen that fuck over everyone. Reaping what you sow implies that your choices matter more and affect the plot to a greater degree.

At least that's what I get from it.

his dog ran away

A Catch-22 is a paradoxical situation where escape is impossible because of contradictions. Basically "There wasn't anything they could do"

Reaping what you sow means they basically set up the situation for themselves, and thus the result is entirely of their own doing.

what does Catch 22 mean?

His mom is killed, dog runs away, the world is destroyed, he's forced to kill his friends, forges his own path but ends up dying alone in a fucking cave due to betrayal

PRAISE FLYNN
MAKE TOKYO AND MIKADO GREAT AGAIN

>Apocalypse doesn't have best demon
Into the trash it goes.

user, all of creation is nought but data, even your, even me

Don't forget he isn't allowed to reincarnate and Nanashi stole his dog.

This. Seems to check out.
>SMT1/2 protags on Catch22 because they climb the cathedral and establish SMT2's setting/fight YHVH regardless so their choices don't matter
>P3 protag always dies
>in comparison Tatsuya sets up everything that happens in P2:IS so he deserves what he gets
>Flynn's endings are actually rather different compared to SMT1/2 protags so he reaps what he sows

Both of those options ARE Neutral in the game ya dingus

Seraph best girl.

Let's think about the good times.

>Shesha!Flynn's voice

He also got robot poon.

>Nanashi stole his dog
What

Where does he fall on this chart?

Asahi

Is this a meme because Asahi is loyal like a dog?

>Peace
>wearing a gun

Nanashi stole his dog.

Well he's not quite as blessed as Yu Narukami

>Can't successfully harem
>Epilogue implies the government is still after him and the thieves

So I would say upper righthand corner

Asahi has the same color palette and one of the choices for her hunter name was the name of the dog from SMT1
It's just a joke that stopped being funny a couple of days ago

And her colors and the hunter name you can choose for her that never sticks.

She's already dead.

This game showed neutralfags are the worst.

It would have been based off the IV design anyway

Anarchy Nanashi is on the top right, opposite to Yu. Killed all those annoying fucks, got a waifu and is now literally god.

Peace Nanashi is on the higher up left side. Got a good ending with the power of friendship, but God isn't dead and hates him and he also pussied the fuck out of doing what needed to be done to protect mankind.

>not wanting to kill and become god
Neutral a best

She can still exist in YHVH's Universe though.

Asahi is Pascal reincarnated, like how Nanashi is Akira reincarnated.

That would have been redrawn
might have been cool

But she only existed as a tool for lucifier, who was a tool for YHVH. He's gotta keep up appearances.

Has there ever been a group of antagonists more smug than the Divine Powers?

Where is Medusa's vagina? Is her pubic hair made of small garden snakes?

>play chaos route in IV
>you can basically have all the angels in your party if you wanted

Why was this allowed? Why didn't they make certain demons inaccessible if you go chaos or law route?

They did that in Strange Journey and it pissed a lot of people off

especially when you got to the final boss and you had to have a mixed team otherwise you'd get all your demons sent back to stock

Its because both Law and Chaos are run by YHWH.

Because that would have taken a great deal of extra effort. You're asking for three end game demon sets and maybe even recruited demons abandoning you

Why do you think they have a choice in serving you or not?

I'll side with Lucifer, or Krishna

I want to fuck Dagda

>Flynn is our savior
>We have Flynn
>Flynn will change our shitty lives
>Flynn is so hot!

Take the hint. Both sides are the same thing. Chaos leads to law. There is no escape.

You need his mom's permission first

Did lewd hunter die or what? I can't find her anymore.

Yes.

>lewd hunter thinks Gaston is wild on bed

Because that would be annoying. I didn't use Law demons in Chaos Route and vise versa anyway though.

Goddamn. I like her more than my retarded friends.

It makes absolutely sense that everyone is a flynnfag, Apocalypse takes place during the orginal IV neutral's endgame, after flynn became the champion of tokyo.

Peace through superior fire power.

Pearchy.

same reason they side with Chiaki in Nocturne.
angels are a bunch of hypocrites that just follow whoever they think is strongest so as they are promised to become the privileged elite in the new world.

the deep dark secret of law is that it's just a World of STR.

Why is Satan such a cool guy?

Couldn't they have come up for a better design for yhvh than a giant floating yellow head?

Delete this.

>No terminal guardians because Flynn killed him
>No password for shops because Ashura Kai is mostly gone
>No side quests through Hunters Association because Flynn already completed them all

I laughed when he said he would just take us to his realm

Even Satan is tired of YHVH's shit

>What do you think, Satan?
>Hallelujah: Hey you should be saying something cool instead

YHVH kinda eternally fucked over Satan's best friend so yeah, Satan might be a little fed up with the guy

Satan has always been a cool guy

Soul Hackers design is the best Lilith design by miles and it's a shame they never use it.

Which demons are bros?

Did you see that the hunter-worshipping kid who guarded the vent and wore a pot on his head for a helmet during the Kinischo invasion? Yeah, he's dead too and you can find his body during it to confirm it.

the Jack-san Five

>Mediocre demon fuses into Famed demon during DDS

The guardian wasn't killed, he just decided to fuck off and return with his family.

Is he "our guy"?

Should I play DDS, Strange Journey or Devil Survivor after finishing Nocturne?

Hee you should kill yourself, ho

Strange Journey if you want first person dungeon crawling and being Doomguy.

Devil Survivor if you want anti-gravity tits.

DDS if you want futa and vore.

I only keep getting elements...

What are you looking for? DDS has the most similar gameplay, SJ is a first person dungeon crawler and DS is a tactics game.

It's also a shame that you can only see it once every playthrough, in a long ass bonus dungeon no less.

Always been, always will

DDS

DDS has more or less the same battle system

SJ has similar demon recruitan

Devil Survivor plays more like a fire emblem game, and you actually need to beat multiple routes to get all the deepest lore, but beating a run is much quicker than most games

Going by the card count i've done it 17 times and he's the only note worthy demon to come out of it

>Nozomi, a random no-name hunter, became a party member
>Terminal Guy aka post apocalyptic Cutie Honey didn't
There is no justice in the world.

Javelin rain or earthquake?

How is fusion system in DS and SJ? I'm spending couple hours every day planning how to breed my demons in Nocturne.

Maruo should be a party member

The Oni line

not as in-depth, your demons can know less moves at once and unique moves barely exist

What the fuck is "Catch 22"?

One example is

You want to find a job but no one will hire you without experience

But you need a job to get experience

You do realize there's an official artwork for Giten protag right? Why did you use a shitty sprite?

a man is flying what amounts to suicide missions during nam. he wants out.
he tells his boss he wants to be discharged due to insanity, because only a mad man would keep flying these missions.
his boss agrees, but points out that him wanting to stop flying them is prove that he isn't insane. if he was insane he would want to fly more suicide missions and would not want to be discharged.

good book. had more wit than I was expecting

Oh, a paradox then.

You tell 'em user
with a filename like that i'm sure he's the one who made the image

WHERE IS NINE

Giten is criminally underrated, I hope that one day it will get translated.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqx0pNvRmwE

Because when they did that in SMT1, SMT2, Devil Summoner, Soul Hackers and Strange Journey it pissed off a lot of people, even if it made sense.

Why can't Flynn stop smirking?

He be snake'y

He's never been the same since the Minatour fight

I blame Walter

Because the Shesha radar conveniently broke :^)

WHITEBROS WW@

>getting kissed by a demon heals you
Oh my.

All day every day my brother

May we find eternal peace one day

I know what a Catch 22 is, but why is it opposite to "You Reap What You Sow"? Seems like two unrelated concepts to me.

>SMT IV, cleaning up quest/optionals
>Just pounded Demonhee-ho's face into the ground
>Kaiwan levels up
>Transforms into Decarabia
>Lv. 48 to my Lv.44 Flynn
>Party was OP before, now it's OP +10 MAG

Now I just have to hound demons for cash for the next 60 hours so I can cosplay as Cu Chulainn.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't

Versus

You damned your own damn self.

>>Just pounded Demonhee-ho's face into the ground

That's rude ho

Catch 22 means you're fucked no matter what you do, while reap what you sow means you only get fucked if your decision making led to you getting fucked.

So it's
>rewarded due to actions
vs
>rewarded due to circumstance
vs
>fucked over due to your actions
vs
>fucked over due to circumstance
correct?

Faeries are made to be bullied
Jacks are a faeries
So Jacks are made to be ______ ?

yeah, chosen ones and people who were just in the right place at the right time go top left, as well as people that have a higher power making sure they succeed

I'm assuming because Serph inherited the karma of Serph Sheffield,

Only female fairies are for bullying, and only with your dick.

Shut up demifiend.

Not for sexual. Besides, they're all too small.

Once again, the microdicks are in the superior position

He has to bully something in between long sessions of being Lucifer's bottom bitch

Wrong on both points.

is this game worth 50 us burgers

No, but it's worth a pirate.

You don't need a microdick, fairies are stretchy living onaholes.

Could be Raidou too, he gets all the bitches.

>not bullying fairies with your clit
they're the perfect size for it

>not using folders

It was right after I finished installing everything I wanted, I've got stuff organized better now.

Apocalypse? Yes. Definitely in my top 5 3DS games, and that's saying something.

IV was a bit lacking. Balance was all over the place (early game was hell, but after that the game became a joke), smirking was fucking broken, Walter and Jonathan do a heel turn into Law and Chaos so fucking fast you get whiplash, etc. It was still a decent game.

>no bird

Isn't she supposed to be Raidou's primary demonfu?

>paying msrp

This shit has like $12 of quest dlc user
get it as cheap as you can

reminded that Bestbuy and amazon offer 20% discounts if you're premium

He gets moh shuvuu.

Moh Shuvuu is only using him for his delicious brain

SINGLE USE ONAHOLE

>single

You can recycle them..

I'm an anarchist in real life, so anarchy.

you wouldn't use the same condom twice

Don't be mean to best girl who carries you through early game in every single MegaTen.

>only Demifiend gets the completely godlike super pixie

It's not fair

Flynn can make one

You literally get the Uberpixie as a reward for one of the quests in Soul Hackers.

Marine gets his own via code.

It's pretty easy to make better super pixies though.

Wasn't a pixie the heroine of an if manga?
Don't know if she was also the romantic interest.

So where the hell do you get gems from?

jade dagger of navarre and those flower walls

Wait can I actually

I don't own the game yet but seriously, spoil away

Not at all

What you can do after you kill you crew is resurrect one to be your goddess and rule the universe with. Once resurrected they are completely loyal to you.

You get to pick one of your partners as your eternal fucktoy/companion after you kill YHVH

Do you get to choose a waifu in Peace too, or is it just assumed you end up with doggo?

The latter.

Its ambiguous ending

So a harem end

>harem end
Toki's all the harem I need.

I recalled that line when I killed her in one turn in the cosmic egg

It was amusing

When does the dlc usually become available?

>Delete retailer preorder
>Free 32 agility legs

on a scale of Certainly to Guaranteed what are the odds of using these fucking up my save?

Reminder that Atlus's QA team couldn't even catch that untranslated text