Was Big Boss a good guy? Or simply

Was Big Boss a good guy? Or simply
Misunderstood.

He was a big guy

with big plans

Was it Autism?

He was evil as fuck but still lovable; kinda like Hitler.

We're told he's a bad guy

If only there were a game where we could see how bad he really was

For you

V's ending kinda hinted that he's just a dick at best

Big Boss was a good guy until MG when, for no reason, he became an evil villain training child soldiers and shit.

Kojima should never have tried to link the original games up in the canon.

Miller is best character.

*was

Kikongo native detected

No he was a pretty bad guy

>Snake would share a foxhole with a cripple without and arm and a leg than anyone else

>without and arm

Are you knocking Miller?

Truth is, I don't get why they mutilated him for TPP, considering he's a drill intructor at Fox motherfucking Hound, you'd think he would be in decent shape, considering, again, that he trained Snake.
And it serves no purpose in TPP that the guy is out of commission

Because MUH GHOST OUCHIES. Literally not other reason than to fit into the crappy motif.

Wchi even makes less sense, I mean, Venom gets a prosthetic arm, and even develops multiple arms, yet, Miller never gets his missing arm replaced due to >muh ghost ouchies
I'm baffled people still wants to defend this game

I love the "Trivilize things with Muh" meme as much as the next guy but the way TPP gave the fans an actual sense of phantom pain was actually fucking brilliant if intentional.

I doubt it was cus kojimmys a hack.

>Kojima intentionally made an unfinished mess of a game
This is the worst meme Cred Forums has ever made. The game was unfinished because Kojima spent thousands licensing music and ran out of money to complete more than 40% of the original plan.

I like Kojima, but MGSV was a big fuck up and he's the only one to blame.

And listening to music is so unpractical and bothersome no one actually does.

I hear people say that the ending of MGS3 left the impression you could see his downfall, he becomes disgusted how a country can treat their best soldiers, decides to create his own merc unit for wetwork, then later decides that the world is shit and he needs to take over using the power of Metal Gear and make a world for soldiers etc
Plus MG2 he doesnt say he makes child soldiers so much as he raises the orphans of war and then makes new soldiers out of them, id assumed the implication is he actually made them official soldiers when they were old enough

>id assumed the implication is he actually made them official soldiers when they were old enough

You're not wrong, but raising kids to be soldiers is pretty much stealing their childhood. MG2 BB was really an over the top villain, there's nothing sympathetic about him.