Who is the worst announcer you have ever heard in a video game?

Who is the worst announcer you have ever heard in a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uhiQrPbUYiU?t=3m8s
youtube.com/watch?v=giqJH8HiQac&t=2m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU
youtube.com/watch?v=76md8YBfqdA
youtube.com/watch?v=Vkq6s-zLqjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Definitely not Xander. Probably the other announcers desu. Except Melee.

svc chaos

He sounds alright to me desu

All of them. They're fucking video games, there has never been an announcer or "professional player" who isn't autistic.

street fighter IV's

I used to think gelling my hair like that was cool, god I was a stupid twelve year old.

Fuck you hating ass douchebag

>hating on dagda

Pic not related?

have a (you)

what so wrong about mobus? his voice is fucking great.
>inb4 "muh sm4sh bros."

the fucking ruski general in the cod4 remaster, holy hell the oblivion voiceactors are probably even cringing at this

youtu.be/uhiQrPbUYiU?t=3m8s

all the sounds in this video are awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=giqJH8HiQac&t=2m27s

>Every Smesh game hires different VA's for every character

NoA are such cheap bastards. They used Chris Seavor using for Peppy. Why would you do that?

How does that kid get his voice so deep? Don;t tell me they just pitch shift that shit or NoA is even more stingy than I thought

Should I play SMT4? I've never played an SMT game before.

It helps you understand what the fuck is going on in IVA but it's not necessary.

IV is essentially a loose remake of SMT1, with Apocalypse being a loose remake of 2.

Well I'd like to just experience some SMT games. Would it be a good start?
I also have the Digital Devil Saga which I bought for $8 on Ebay years ago and haven't even unwrapped the cellophane.

the project m announcer is dog shit
xander is good though

Nope, Xander just has some impressive range. Announcer's taxing as hell on him though.

Here he is using the Announcer voice for the Pokemon theme: youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

Here he is reading Kylo Ren tweets: youtube.com/watch?v=76md8YBfqdA

Reading a Joker comic where he does all the voices: youtube.com/watch?v=Vkq6s-zLqjM
Yeah, SMT4 is a great place to start. If you find after 4 and Apocalypse that you like it, Nocturne's (the one with Dante) worth checking out too.

The announcer from The Culling sounds like someone doing a bad impression of Claptrap

halo 5