Daily Reminder: It's better than 2. :)

Daily Reminder: It's better than 2. :)

IM fucking stuck near the beginning! There's a fire and I don't know how to put it out. I've reached another section where I need a power line to open a door.

I've hit a wall and I'm too stubborn to look it up but since a fag posted about the game I might as well ask

Nemesis is the best villain of the series.
Anyway, the bullet maker trivialized 90% of the game.
I still like it the most just because RE3 Jill is best Jill

Recently bought this on vita. What am I in for?

Saw this one Asian dude beat this in 43 min... fired like 12 total.. not even kidding... its on youtube somewhere

it's not better than 2
2 came first and had 4 different story modes (Leon A/B, Claire A/B) plus extra minigames and shit. RE2 was a longer, more original game

STARS

no game will ever feel as cosy as this. architecture...everythings perfect

Do you have the wrench?

Havent played 3 but it must be better cause 2 sucks

2 was a better game but I personally liked 3 more

I don't believe so but at least now I know I need a wrench. Backtracking sucks they pile on the zombies and punish you hard for it

this

All RE:3 added was the nemesis random break-in encounters that kept you running. It also added in ammo crafting which was nice.

3's story was almost pure shit. 2's story was told better and was more interesting.

>playing Resident Evil for the story

Excuse me?

A bizarre incident occurred in the outskirts of an American suburb called Raccoon City. It was later revealed that the terrible disaster had been caused by the t-virus: a mutagenic toxin created by the international enterprise Umbrella, Incorporated for use in bio-weapon experiments. The Raccoon City Police Department's special S.T.A.R.S. unit immediately began an investigation in the affair. The case was apparently closed thanks to the efforts of S.T.A.R.S. members Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine. But the Umbrella Corporation's experiments were far from finished.

If you want a good story pick up a book.

Excuse me?

What is Jill doing in Raccoon City anyway and why is she wearing an impractical outfit.

shes a woman. duh.

Get outta here Aris

Iirc the g-virus shit started right after the mansion scenario, Jill got caught up in the outbreak trying to escape.

She live there and is going to escape the city.

Boringest game in the entire series. I've beaten every single other mainline entry but can never get through RE3 without getting bored and quitting.

JILL VALENTINE "JILLMAN" BABY

RAISED IN RACOON AND LOVES THE NEME

RE3 felt like an expansion to RE2 more than anything, Code Veronica was the real RE3.

That's actually true. It originally wasn't intended to be RE3 and the main character wasn't even going to be Jill.

It's literally not.

Too bad CV kinda blew

>RE3 felt like an expansion to RE2 more than anything

I'm getting tired of this meme. You go through a shortened version of the police-station at the beginning and that's enough to make it feel just like an expansion of RE2? It does plenty of things different to warrant making it a sequel.

Also CV is easily the worst classic-style game. 0 was at least made interesting because it was challenging, CV was piss-easy and also had the worst atmosphere in the series.

Nemesis is just misunderstood.

>copyright 2005

How time flies

The first three Resident Evil games sitll scare the fuck ou to fme.

I played those games at the exact right age..

Can anyone confirm that a wrench is needed to get past the burning fire and electric door early on in the game

Yes

Zero remaster is better than everything else anyway.

I unironically hold this opinion. I played it on PC and I was blown away.

yes.
you need wrench, to get a water hose.

REmake is still the superior game.

Thank you bruddas. Now I've got to go find that fucking wrench wherever it may be. I'll be wasting a shit ton of ammo on all those new zombies that pop up.

Btw resident evil remastered for PS4 is free this month. Make sure to download it.

It might actually be illegal to have shit tastes as bad as this

dont recall if the feature was already present in RE3, but in some of the OG RE games (at least REmake), the map has color-coded rooms, showing if you´ve "explored" them fully (=found all items in it).

>EOP trying to talk about tastes

>Daily Reminder: It's better than 2. :)
>:)
Why must you lie and shitpost?

>>:)

REmake (PC) > Resident Evil 1 (Director's Cut) > Resident Evil 2 > Resident Evil 3 > not playing Resident Evil games > the episodic games if you play them with friend IDK their names > 5 & 6 if play them with friend > not playing video games > Resident Evil 3

tbjh

Here comes a real list !
RE2 > REmake > RE4 > RE3 > RE1 > RECV = RE5 = RE6 > RE rev > Played for 30 minutes and it was shit > RE rev 2

2 > 3 > remake > outbreaks > 1 > CV > psx/ps2 spinoffs > 6 > 5 > rev > rev2

Its better than 4 and 5, that's for sure.

S T A R S
T
A
R
S