Who's your favorite female video game character?

Who's your favorite female video game character?

Also I'd just like to point out I like Faith's original design, not her utter garbage design in the second game.

Zelda, the one who wasn't a princess. She's well-rounded and I enjoyed interacting with her.

either Woolsley Terra from FFVI or dub Zero from Drakengard 3

OP, she looks fine in the second game

She only looks horrible on the cover of cataclysm, in game she looks fine

Jade
Cate Archer
April Ryan

Rose of Sharon Cassidy.

>Preferring the re-design to the original

Whatever floats your boat user, I guess she is still somewhat attractive but I still thought she looked way cuter in the first game.

I didn't say prefer, I just said she doesn't look horrible

Agreed, Faith is cute in Catalyst. Also an underrated game.

Whoah there Pajeet

Should I risk and download Catalyst? It's on torrents already so was wondering. How is it compared to the first one? I hesitate to download 23 gb in case it's not that good.

I pirated it yesterday, played for an hour and enjoyed myself. I can see how open world can get boring if you are traversing the same hub over and over again.

I don't know user, I didn't even bother with Catalyst but I think it plays similar to the first game but it has a different combat system. It kept the whole parkour flow thing from the first game though, I'm sure if you enjoyed the first one you'd probably at least somewhat enjoy Catalyst.

If anything you can look up reviews for it online, maybe look up video reviews that people did on Youtube and see what they had to say about it. Or just look up gameplay videos, and see if the gameplay entices you.

Ryona

>Cherry picking

The top picture really isn't the best picture of her from the first game, at least compared to the picture I posted of her. I'm not saying she looks bad in Catalyst, I just don't think there was anything wrong with her original design. And they made her look like a fucking Asian nigger ape on the cover of Catalyst, even though she doesn't really look like that in-game.

It's fun at first, I cant say if it does get old since
I played so little but open world could be a good thing because now you are free to go wherever you want.
Combat feels meaty and varied enough, movement is as great as in the first game if not better.
People complain about skill tree but you get all the abilities Faith had in the first hour, rest of stuff you unlock builds upon it.
Art direction is still on point, idk about story.
If you like parkour games like me you can use it as relaxing running around simulator and ignore the missions/story.
I say give it a try, don't buy it though.

Thanks a lot. Parkour style and similiar art direction are strong points. Mirror's edge 1 aged very well.
Imma download it.

Maybe Chun Li or King. I love boring fighting women. Also quiet ones like pic related

The best

Meryl Silverburgh
Lara Croft
Cammy White
Elika
The Boss
Lulu
Faith Connors
Aleksandra Zaryanova
Rayne
Renegade Femshep
Amanda Valenciano Libre
Carla Velenti

Both art versions of 1 and 2 faith look ugly, in game they look fine, specially the prettied up catalyst faith.

Dice can't write a story to save their life, they are only good at bants moments, these are rare in ME games and is mostly highlited in bad co games.
Rest of the game is great which is what really matters for ME

Sure. The game sure as hell went under a radar and I don't even remember Cred Forums trying to discuss it, all i've seen is sjw and muh ubisoft open world clone memeing, but now that it's piratable it's worth a try in my opinion.

i tried catalyst yesterday and im really sad
graphics are awful, textures streaming worse than Rage
and again... who came with the open world idea, should be shot
there was a great main mission though. the one at tower construction site. if the whole game was like it (and linear) i would be pretty happy

oh yes and the constant radio chat
>you can do it faith

easily could be pretty good game, but that would be too much to ask i think

aerith

but the original sassy aeris from final fantasy vii, not the pure nun from subsequent games

Only in Final Fantasy X though

>first game is beautiful, comfy, and runs fine on a toaster
>second game is okay-looking, less comfy and barely runs on a toaster at the lowest settings

agreed

she even reminds me of emma sulkowicz on the cover art

What's wrong with her redesign?