Yo why the FUCK is this game's soundtrack so widely loved? Everything about is so dismal and uninspired...

yo why the FUCK is this game's soundtrack so widely loved? Everything about is so dismal and uninspired. Many of the songs sound alike and hardly fit where they play, it's right besides FFXII on that end.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65A8o7vMwVM
youtube.com/watch?v=ycl1izdztcg
youtube.com/watch?v=LTj4n0L9Uh0
youtu.be/2FaZQoZf4OY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because personal opinions, fuckface

>yo

what does that indicate?

13-2 is where the ost becomes god tier

I disagree, OP.
That´s why it is loved.

true that. But it has tons of 13-1´s tracks, which were nice already.

Because Masashi Hamauzu is the greatest Japanese videogame composer of all time.

And he has been since the year 1999.

And there's NOTHING you can do about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=65A8o7vMwVM
youtube.com/watch?v=ycl1izdztcg
youtube.com/watch?v=LTj4n0L9Uh0

>yo

What's so great about him? All his soundtracks sound alike.

>FFXII's music
>not fitting where the music plays
I'll fight you m8
Sakimoto is a king

I loved the game and got all the achievements but I don't remember any of the music other than the theme song.

Because A Brief Respite is the simplest and most effective melody ever made.

One of the main reasons I like Snow
youtu.be/2FaZQoZf4OY

My negro!
>tfw the scene where he pops out with the double-Shiva bike, rescues the party, and you start fighting off MG hovercrafts with bare hands, and that song plays in the background.

a bait

He was a super cool guy, I'll never understand the hate

not emo enuff for some "fans", apparently.
seeing him fight off that giant tomato in 13-2 was hype as fuck.

ff13 was good but the ps3 medal money grind for platinum was real
>fucking 70 hours fighting turtles

>thinks XIIs ost is bad

You may have autism

My favourite is still LR's Cimson Blitz.

it's inspiring that's why people like it, it's an emotional reasoning, people like it because it makes them feel good

your problem is that you have no interest in emotions, only in having your intellect stimulated

It isn't, most of the praise is for XIII-2 and Lightning Returns, which do have great soundtracks with a lot of variety.

Hamauzu isn't up to the task of carrying a soundtrack on his own, his style is too niche.

the OST and graphics are one of the most globally praised things in original XIII though. Even the most cynical haters usually give it at least those.

But sure, 13-2 and LR have it "better", but they mostly just have more songs, with more variety.