Final Fantasy Tactics

I want a remake of this so bad.

Good news.

Which of these has the beter translation?

I assume the psp version, but I thought I'd ask.

From what I remember, the PSP is kind of like the "Ultimate" Edition.

>You'll never protect her non-expression

PSP has that ye Olde English thing like XII but a lot of iconic lines like "surrender or die in obscurity" are missing. Even tradeoff IMO, especially with WotL's awesome cutscenes

im skipping over this post from now on

I installed FFWOTLKO, hope it's good.

I'm emulating WOTL on my phone rn. It's 10/10. I own the original and honestly the PSP version is better. The writing style better represents what the devs originally intended, as in the Jap version.

Do you use the touch screen controls?

#
Original PlayStation has great highs and terrible lows. "nobody's wants you to be king!"

Later PSP and IOS translation is middling throughout.

And it uses olde English combined with game of thrones speak

Have you played both the PSP and mobile versions? I'm trying decide which to start up.

Yeah and I hate them. Need to buy one of those control pad things you attach your phone to.

L
i
t
t
e

m
o
n
e
y

PSP is best.

Mobile cut multiplayer stuff and it's also unreliable as fuck because you could have so many different phones, people claim crashes and shit etc.

I want a prequel during the Fifty Years War with Balbanes, Cid, Olan's real dad, and Gafgarion. Didn't Matsuno say he wanted to do a game like that?

I just want Matsuno to make games of this type again. FFT, TO, new series, anything would be great.

This game actually sucks. Tactics Advance is way better. An actual 10/10

Do people not bitch about the slowdown in WotL anymore?

If you emulate, you can apply a patch that fixes all the slowdown. It's marvelous.

Now if only I could be bothered with the slow grind of the early game to play it again.