BF1 doesn't have accurate ammo counting

BF1 doesn't have accurate ammo counting youtube.com/watch?v=GXzcID0jwLU&feature=youtu.be

>muh realism

This would be really bad if it weren't in every single video game since the history of time. Devs are lazy when it comes to physical bullet counts. Who knew.

Now you're just being racist, OP.

Next your going to tell me humans can't heal from a bullet wound by not getting shot again for a couple of seconds

A game made by Slavs on toasters did it better tho

I fail to see how this counters my point or adds to my argument in any way what so ever, other than to shill Metro.

I am not trying to counter your point I'm just sayin that Dice is a studio with millions of dollars pumped into it and they can't even write a script to visualize bullet counts on an object in which the bullets are removed visually anyway.

>game where ammo is so crucial and rare it is used as currency
>Battlefield
never go full retard, little redditor

idgaf about that but bf1 plays like cod so I won't be buying it

Titanfall 2 is the only multiplayer fps coming out this year that's worth buying

Battlefield wasn't always bad

>fire one shot from a double barrel shotgun
>Reloads both barrels anyway

>bf1 plays like cod so I won't be buying it
>Goes and buys a game that is LITERALLY COD: Mechs made by COD devs

kill yourself

woah chill man you're so mad about video games, they're just for fun

and the gunplay in TiF2 feels nothing like cod, I played the free weekend of the latest cod and it was godawful

if you also don't like cod I recommend giving TiF2 a shot, you might like it

I more strongly recommend you relax

Ammo was never a concern in Battlefield games.

Then why do they have a class which refills ammo?

So you can farm points.

>and the gunplay in TiF2 feels nothing like cod
well the gunplay in TF1 felt absolutely like CoD
what makes you imply that the gunplay this time will be extremely and completely different?

>woah chill man you're so mad about video games

go back to regedit

Going to reinstall black ops 3, hopefully get cottonfield 1 for xmas and then buy COD4 remaster sometime next year.

He just put the other end of an already-used magazine in. You telling me you dont load empty shell casings into magazines?