This is a Voss L-AR (Light Assault Rifle)

This is a Voss L-AR (Light Assault Rifle).

This is the VSS Vintorez.

Along with its cousin the VSS VAL, it has never had a bad implementation in any video game.

Voss is for bros

This is G36C

It kills Assault class.

this is Bofors
gun so pointlessly huge that it covered 1/3 of the screen and had no advantage over SCAR that it had replaced

That thing is so ugly. I have no idea why /k loves this shit so much

They like it cause it uses a clip rather than a bolt.

it also has great direct impingement, really hits the seer home

>This is G36C
>while posting G36E

This is an XR45-S.
It's a bullpup handgun that I have never seen in any game ever.
Send help.

it's shit in BF4

This is a C4 bomb

This is SVD.

It stands for 'Slavic Victory Device'

and this is the gun I really like
too bad It barely show up in games anymore

Why not baur

>integrated suppressor
>specialized subsonic round
>superior suppressed sound signature
>wood

What not to like ?

Wood

Also all the subsonic is slow ass shit and short range

Rainbow Six Siege made the MP5 fucking cool again.

Because in most circumstances you don't need the increased accuracy of the Baur. Voss is a bullet hose so the damage of the Baur isn't an advantage if the Voss can hit with everything.

Isnt voss a short range gun?

Shorter than baur, but long enough that you can still use it effectively in most engagements you have.

You rarely see it in real-life anymore, either. It's a reflection of the times.

Which is a shame because the MP5 with full stock and integrated flashlight is my ultimate gunfu.

This is the G3
It's my go-to rifle in Payday 2 and was one of my most used weapons in R6: Rogue Spear

This is the AIMS-20
Outside the espionage world it is also called the OICW

holy fuck what is that abomination

An assault rifle stapled to a grenade launcher.

a rootin tootin shootin kaboomin monstrocity

how do I make rogue spear work in win 7

>pick up some dude's kit
>cant see shit , get shot

BAUR>PAC rifle >Voss >EU rifle >>>>that preorder shit

This is the MA5 C Individual Combat Weapons System. It fires the ancient 7.62x51mm round in a 32 round magazine and does a fine job at taking out targets from close to medium range.

you don't like wood on guns?

what kind of plastic nu-male faggot are you?

Ah poop

the kind thats not a slavboo
noone else uses wood ever

i recently used that thing after picking it up and it's probably one of this game that seem to suck

i just kill everything with rocket launcher

For what reason has the MP5 fallen out of favor?
Has the UMP replaced it so universally? Or has the SMG/PDW/pistol round overall been so deprecated that everybody is just carrying around carbines?

eventually some ancient eurotrash arms company will steal the gimmick and earn the attention of the hipster-fudds who make the vidya. until then it's just another compact, an entire class which doesn't get much representation in vidya to begin with (basically reserved for bond spoofs and soviet period pieces, plus derringers)

>talking shit about wooden furniture
Fuck you.

Siege can go fuck itself along with every other modern online shooter. Get some taste.

>For what reason has the MP5 fallen out of favor?
It's an older model of gun, so the guns in inventory are starting to get worn out. Armourers are looking to replace them, and why buy an older model when you can buy the very incrementally improved newer model? It doesn't make sense to replace them when they're still good, but if you have to buy new ones anyway...

>they
>clip
>rather
Checks out.

i hate this trend so much, UMP is fucking ugly shit that i would never thought catch on

Because Baur is not for assaulting, the one thing the Assault class does well.

whats the problem there?

Nothing, chef.

>chef

The smaller weapon there is a 5.56 rifle.
The big weapon is a 20mm airburst grenade launcher, and the huge scope functions as a rangefinder to program the grenade.

The idea is that if enemies are behind cover, you'd use the rangefinder to program the distance between you and them into the grenade launcher. You shot the grenade ,and it'd be programmed to explode right after it passed that cover in midair, in the enemies' face. You'd no longer have to hope it'd impact on a nearby surface, or aim it with a perfect arc to land at their feet.

But it's that stupid CQB version, the sniper version is always great.

>L-AR (Light Assault Rifle)

palm face

Did you get raped by Caveira? It sure sounds like you got raped by Caveira.

This is a M6D Personal Defense Weapon System, otherwise known as the M6D Magnum, otherwise known as the Magnum.

carbines have more dakka for the same size/weight

Underrated

This is a Steyer. It does nothing to help the Austria/Australia confusion and I believe it to be a conspiracy between the two countries to keep people fucking it up.

I want /k/ to go back to Cred Forums

The VSS in BC2 was the shit. Too bad you always run out of ammo with it, though.

>it has never had a bad implementation in any video game.
Payday 2.

Nobody except some oil sheiks bought UMP. Police forces use their MP5's until they wear down and replace them with AR-carbines

>Posting CS:GO model
There are better versions of them.

It's okay to suck at the game buddy.

It's Steyr.
Apart from that, you might be onto something.

This is THE boomstick.
It doesn't matter if you're good or bad.