ITT: Characters who, without question, did not a single thing wrong

ITT: Characters who, without question, did not a single thing wrong.

>without question

Didnt he shoot a bunch of gooks murder many doctors tryign to reaserch this and leave some fancy pants grill to die then proceed to murder like 300 more survivors then move into multiplayer mode and shoot everyone that breaths just cause he can?

So literally figuratively nothing wrong then?

>then move into multiplayer mode and shoot everyone that breaths just cause he can?
This part doesn't happen. The multiplayer is with randomized characters, but never Joel. (or any other specific person from the story)

he's pretty hot though and did it for a girl so it's objectively fine.

not just a girl, his own personal cute loli

Apologize.

Nope, you're not de-railing this thread with political bullshit okay

Knew I should have posted Trump instead.

Can I try again?

the fireflies had already experimented on NUMEROUS immune people, each time the immune person had died from experimentation, and each time they weren't any closer to generating a cure
you find this out in audio and text logs dotted around the hospital (also this reveals that Marlene outright lies to you when she said Ellie is unique, and that the operations will DEFINITELY result in a cure)

the fireflies were also going to use the cure to control the world's governments and take over (audio logs, and a bit of npc dialogue if you are stealthy)

also, the possibility exists that it was completely impossible the create a cure, and maybe the only way for the human race to survive was for immune people to breed
which could never happen, because the fireflies were killing every immune person to try and save their own lives and wrest power from the government

We don't know what he actually did tho.

>hiding a baby in a car while it's -20 degrees outside is ok when you're trying to prove someone will go crazy about that specific situation
5/10 I'm triggered

You're right, but that's not really necessary.

There was no way in hell someone like Joel would be willing to go through that kind of loss again, especially not after seeing the town Tommy was able help build.

Why live the rest of your life with a void in your heart when you can (at least partially) live the life you would have before the world went to shit? Great ending nonetheless.

>Chaos fucking shits

fuck off Trump supporters

t. Mafia 3 Cuckposter

>Kenny is short-tempered and crazy!
>look, I'll provoke him about his dead wife and son and pretend to kill a baby to prove it!

But he robbed and murdered innocent travelers. Remember when they got swindled by "hurt" raiders and he said he used to be on the other side of the robberies? Joel was not a good person.

>Chaos
Fuck you.

He just wanted to make America great again