Preorder Hype thread for Mafia 3 from 2k

Preorder Hype thread for Mafia 3 from 2k.

Mafia 3 is said by many reviewers to be the GOTY of 2016 a must have due to its game features where a minority is the main character.

Other urls found in this thread:

hangar13games.com/team.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald
youtube.com/watch?v=hL1-340ODCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Game sites from Vice, to Salon and Kotaku all are saying Mafia 3 is going to be amazing since it has a black person as the protag. Cant wait to start playing since I preordered to prove I am not a racist.

HYPE BUMP
COME ON Cred ForumsROS WHY WONT YOU POST

Because we don't care about the devs trying to ride off the black crimes matter outrage to sell the shitty game. Also all of them are white hating racists.

>Because we don't care about the devs trying to ride off the black crimes matter outrage to sell the shitty game. Also all of them are white hating racists.

Its less about that and the terrible exploitation of a black character where the white devs think their promoting blacks in gaming by making one a murderer and criminal which does the opposite with no black culture at all.

Given the time period if the character was a blacksploitation character like Shaft or Black Dynamite which speaking as a black person we all grew up with, then this game would be great and everyone would love it.

Instead we get a game they think black people will buy because we get to kill white people... That isnt a selling point when the rest of the game is garbage. Its not only the most racist game on the market for how it deals with race, it just is laughable who these white devs think they know black culture well enough to make a fucking game about it.

>it just is laughable who these white devs think they know black culture well enough to make a fucking game about it.

Hey, they hired a 'Senior Black Writer'! They still took down their 'team' page though... hangar13games.com/team.html

would help if they didn't make the main character so fucking ugly , besides being a nigger , not that i'm interested after how disappointment was 2

This is why I'm voting for Trump.

a fucking oreo
>black on the outside, white on the inside
for shits sake.

You know you could at least change the wording around or something, but here's you're payment anyway.

Also
>hype
>preorder
Two of the worst things you could possibly get suckered into.

Hol up, so you be sayin?

Good job user! Stick it to those misogynistic manchil- filthy racists!

Hang on, has creating controversy around 'social justice' shit become a new form of marketing?

>which speaking as a black person we all grew up with

Whose we? The last two generations of blacks didn't see images of Shaft or Black Dynamite, they were most likely exposed to the criminals they're told are black role models.

>Instead we get a game they think black people will buy because we get to kill white people

To be fair, you guys really like doing this.

>it just is laughable who these white devs think they know black culture well enough to make a fucking game about it.

What exactly is your culture again? Most outsiders regard your culture as one being inherently criminal in almost every regard.

He's queer too, that's another +1 to criticism immunity.

I really couldn't care less for the stormfag members but I'm also not convinced that Mafia 3 will be a marvel of its kind. Just another open world player freedom meme, like all those other games.

When will this rotten sjw culture end? I would be fine with a black protagonist if he was well written. But I'm not gonna play this game cause all the fucking sensational "look a black protagonist! muh racism" bullshit. Nobody gives a shit that he's black except all the idiot complaining about muh racism.

>think their promoting blacks in gaming by making one a murderer and criminal which does the opposite with no black culture at all
Because black "culture" is the antithesis of murder and crime.

>Geblonski

That image makes my blood boil.

You cannot even begin to imagine the incalculable amount of whites, child or elderly alike, murdered by blacks.

I almost regret looking into this subject. How far media and politicians go to censor or deny these things. How black leaders actively threaten anyone that might talk about it. This all happens while I'm told blacks are innocent little dindu nuffin angels that only burn down their cities once or twice a year.

Mafia 3 seems like a perfect game for blacks. A negro mutant committing crime and killing whitey, topped off with a blatant trump antagonist to murder.

the fucking shilling of this game is amazing
nobody gives a shit about this game, it's an embarrassment and everyone will forget it within 2 weeks.

More passive aggressive media from the left.

And people wonder why Hillary is slipping in the polls.

cucks

this game is shit, rushed low budget crap. they're trying so hard to make it cool and hip as gta but they utterly fail, not to speak of shitting on the mafia brand.

>Mafia games always have been about you joining a mob and ending up regretting it
>they were both about crime not paying up
>they somehow shift that to racism to stay relevant
If Vávra wasn't making his own game I would be pretty mad. Fuck 2K.

#killwhitey

so hype

retard detected

I'm so fucking glad I don't give a shit about the Mafia or the Battlefield series. These threads seem to be nothing but bait for alt-right shitposting.

>user domino 2016
>preordering games
kekz

>Mafia 3 is said by many reviewers to be the GOTY of 2016
>no review copies are given to anyone before release

There are no shills on this website

That's all this game is, a political advertisement, 2016 is getting real.

I am quite sure it was a jest made on OP's part. No single person alive thinks this will be good.

Man I'd love a Pam Grier game
pretty sure that scene in Foxy Brown where she gets raped by hill billies is responsible for my cuck/raceplay fetish

ATTENTION

GAME IS GONNA GET CRACKED
JUST PIRATE THIS POS

Yeah, just like when Star Wars had its trailer and people couldn't shut the fuck up about the black stormtrooper. That was about politics too, right?

Well it wasn't this politically charged, so I would say no.

Literally time to kys.

jealous gamergoober detected

Alright mates, I'm gonna say this one time only. Mafia 2 blew me away back in the day with its many "technology" moments. Unfortunately it's been so long so I can't remember any details, but I do remember I was very impressed by them. Hope Mafia 3 surprises again on this front.

>Mafia 3 is said by many reviewers to be the GOTY of 2016 a must have

Reviewers aren't getting copies of the game before release.

I'm pretty sure the lack of people actually talking about the gameplay and moreso the fact the main chracter is black is a good indicator on whether or not this game will be good.

>amariclaps crying over black people
How is it you guys are so far remeoved from all the terrorism shit that is going on right now and STILL find a way to make it seem like you guys have it hard?
You guys fucking raised them to be this way.

I would take niggers over muslims anyday

desu baka senpai :^)

jealous for what
I have enough money to buy the shitty land you live on

>comparing fan service movie that happens to have black character in it to a game which has been pretty much advertised with political bullshit in every article

>Mafia 3 is said by many reviewers to be the GOTY of 2016

why don't you inform yourself instead of listening to people that have shown to have absolutely no clue what a good game is?

your a racist if you didnt preorder.

>Senior black writer
>Black and queer
He really wants to point out he's black, doesn't he?

>black culture
What are you on about?
Americans have no culture.

I can't wait for chinese moot to delete Cred Forums and hunt down all the people who escapes its destruction.

The quality of this site is going to improve tenfold.

I'm black btw XD

sure you do kek

It's going to be completely different
instead of a game that had great TECHNOLOGY but a rushed development time you'll get generic open world game No.987596

FUCK OFF Cred Forums

Girls were just the front line in the invasion.

I wouldn't be upset about a black guy but the game is about the fucking mafia. Give me a sicilian or something
At least Cj made sense in the setting and was well written

Americans have so much culture that everyone else fucking imports it and they're stupid for doing so.

Man, the Mafia series is falling apart so fast it's accusing Donald Trump of being a racist.

He's suburb trash that grew up around white kids and he never felt 'black enough'. I've seen that type way to many times to count. And it's disgusting every time.

>Austin "Walker"

>Because black "culture" is the antithesis of murder and crime.
This game should have been that, instead its about playing a criminal confronting racism to get quality which makes no sense.

had this game been set duing the crack wars in New York in the 90's it would have been great with Benz's and bitches. Or how about the bloods and the crips battling to the top through gang warfare to build a coke empire in LA.

This game misses the mark by using an era not iconic to rises in black crime, had it been some street turf struggle like the warriors in this time period that would have worked too.

TLDR: this game is garbage and uses a setting that is not iconic to blacks or whites for building a criminal empire in the fucking swamps which is what it is.

>nobody gives a shit about this game
That is because your a racist.

>if you don't like this heavily political game for being political you must be from Cred Forums
What if I like the first two and this game just seems shit? Am I automatically racist for not wanting this muh racissm in a game about fucking mob?

studio head's name is Blackman though...

My point is whether you're right or not, people were gonna find an excuse to bitch nonstop anyways. This could be the greatest game of all time and have the best written characters in all of vidya and we would still be having these shit threads complaining about black people being criminals. Alt-Right was a mistake.

I like black characters, but a video game is supposed to be a fantasy so at least let me be a COOL black guy. Lincoln is poor, fat, ugly, and looks like a retard.

>JUST PIRATE THIS POS
Have you seen how terrible the gameplay is? Its not worth buying in the bargain bin for 5$ let alone pirating.

>Someone unironically pre-ordered Mafia 3

Jesus christ. I can understand people buying this game post release if the reviews are good but someone actually did it before release when they withheld early review copies.

>Blackman

private reviewers have posted gameplay on youtube showing the game because they know the game will be great because it has a black character forcing whites to confront racism which is what real gamers want.

how does one apply to be a black writer and when will his coworkers call him out on being a racist for holding his race over their heads in his job title?

Nah, that's acceptable. I can't relate with you, though, since Mafia 2 was fucking shit.

>implying its Cred Forums that makes these race bait threads

Here's a little tidbit for newfags: Cred Forums and Cred Forums coexisted for years before these threads started appearing.

tfw my internet is so bad that I'd have to stop watching youtube/streams/hires shitposting for 2 days just to torrent this turd

I'm not sure if it would be worth it but I'd like to re-create that grenade webm myself.

I think not, I think the content is so heavily laden with current world politics that you can't help but to compare it to [current year] as opposed to the era it should be portraying. I think the dev's made a conscious decision on this.

>forcing whites to confront racism

The only racism whites need to confront is the fact blacks attack/rape/murder them several more times than the reverse.

spoken like a white supremacist, Trump is a racist because he hates muslims wanting to deny illegal immigrants their constitutional rights.

> we want more games with minority/female leads
> WELL THEN MAKE YOUR OWN GAMES U STOOPID FEMINISTS
> okay here you go
> OMG YOU'RE PUSHIGN YOUR AGENDA ON USSS

Every fucking time, lol

pretty much your a racist since the only reason your not buying this is because the main character is black and everyone in your friends list will know your a racist since you didnt preoder the game yet. Its not too late so preorder the game and show the world your not a racist by speaking truth to power.

True, but there's no doubt Cred Forums shitposters are a huge boost to these kinds of dumb threads, just like Gamergate.

Why do Afro-Americans/blackburgers believe they are some special kind of snowflake just because theyr skin colour is brown/black?

I can appreciate that, at least he's not supporting some oreo traitor fuck.

How can you losers have the exact same discussion every day, nay, every hour? Is this some form of white nationalist propoganda?

why do you think you're some special kind of snowflake because you're in silver league lol

Again, see Star Wars.

what

Are you not reading this thread or do you act like this in public too?

Just gonna link some random posts here.

Because they know their existence makes whites angry - this thread as a perfect example.

you heard me bronzie

>implying this game is developed solely by blacks

why are you reaching

>this is the kind of cuck praising the game for its impactful gunplay on facebook

>That mouse
Jesus christ

there was only one black person who wrote some dialog for the game and that was it, the devs are so racist they didnt even bother to hire any blacks to be on the dev team or give a voice by reaching out to the black community at all because the people who made this game are nazi racists.

Don't care who makes them, the racist shitposting that spreads to more and more threads is a cancer that needs to be cured.

Blacks make everyone angry. The sad reality is that whites are the greatest friend the negro has right now. Hispanics want blacks dead and already chase them out from California/border states. Asians cannot fucking stand blacks. Arabs view blacks as vermin/beasts of burden and pretty much invented the concept of enslaving them. Whites are the only ones indoctrinated enough to tolerate/feed these people.

GTA SA had you playing a full black dude.

It's sad seeing a dying race's desperation to stay relevant. This game is just preparing us for the future.

MAFIA III threads belong to

>[[[Blackman]]]

You haven't really elaborated much on this 'star wars' comparison. There are a verity of factors that make a direct comparison moot. If you wanted a (you) dude. You could have just shat and image.

>Ripped
Man the standard for being ripped has really gone down the fucking toilet

When we die (and it's pretty much guaranteed at this point) you will all inherit ruins. Numerous times through history where whites are removed from power/slaughtered/ejected have proven that muds simply can't replicate what whites do.

As brown things usually go.

The comparison is that they both had a black guy on it and Cred Forums couldn't shut the fuck up about it. That's literally my entire point.

>Killing white people
But they're wops

Yes it was a political decision.

Wasn't there some huge thing in Zimbabwe a few years back, where the president was essentially telling all Euros to get out, only to see a drastic drop in the local economy and then beg for them to come back?

Yet blacks are still growing in numbers while whites are dying out, you'd think it be the other way around if all the other races consciously wanted them dead.

Blacks are the greatest existential threat, they will keep on growing and your only hope is some type of apocalyptic event, major societal collapse or any other scenario that invariably effects EVERYONE - then you best get comfortable with the spreading black menace.

Doesn't help that black genes are EXTREMELY dominant, so it only takes one case of mixing to erase the lineage of the non-black partner.

>Live in yourop
>half black because my mom fell for the BBC meme
>working at my part time job all the abullas and mohameds single me out out of the 8 fucking coworkers i have and starts speaking arabic to me

You have no fucking idea oh angry it makes me.

It's no longer just a matter of them being unable to feed themselves as the entirety of the infrastructure is collapsing. The dams built by the white Rhodesians are breaking and the blacks are drowning from flooding.

There's some solace to be taken in knowing that the moment the European children disappear is the moment the world may as well fucking end.

Doesn't matter, the main pejorative is for whites to die. No one really cares what happens after that, we only have one life to live, so may as well do something great.

Your mum should be deported to the Congo.

Well, it's not much of a point as it doesn't address the politically charged rhetoric that is present in the game, as opposed to the family adventure presented in Star Wars. The only thing that is comparable to you is skin color. Which dissembles your entire idea for a comparison.

Fucking who cares what color he is? He's a degenerate smoker.

>it's racism cuz I don't like it
Words like racism are buzzwords nowdays.
Nobody cares anymore because of fucks like you who overused this word for pointless shit.
Besides forcing character on a game doesn't not improve it.

Nah. The chinks are filling in the vacuum of the white men and soon the blacks will realize that everything they had under the white men was 100 times better than under the yellow devils. Chinks don't fucking have yellow guilt.

t.cuck

A lot of the enemies in gameplay videos are stereotypical southerners, not italian immigrants.

They killed and chased away the white farmers, but blacks haven't gotten past hunters and gatherers so they are currently starving to death.

What are you talking about? In the United States, blacks slaughter one another. The most frequently aborted child is a black one. These people are responsible for their own population control. Their population booms in Africa only exist due to Western aid via food and medicine and should whites continue to dwindle, this aid will cease and blacks will drop like flies as they did before.

Blacks aren't a threat. They've never been a threat. The largest threat to whites are whites themselves (and jews but that's another topic.) We're too fucking soft. We've spent too long being indoctrinated. Some of us openly applaud our shrinking numbers.

No group can survive its traitors and whites have too many to count.

t. white American cuck

Bantus are a failed race and are intent on spreading the misery around as much as possible.

if your angry now, know that SJW's will call you a racist nazi if you dont buy this game because it has a black person in it. That is how SJW think if a game has a black person then all black people must buy it.

You know what the funny thing is? When they start to imprison people for thoughtcrime and you get vanned for saying nigger on Cred Forums noone is going to cry besides you.

The world is going to be a better place.

So, what you're saying is if you find a romantic partner in a person that is 33% black, you should move on to preserve the white gene. Why? Why do you give more a shit about your skin color than your happiness? Why are the two so strongly correlated to you? I feel like I could be a happy person no matter what skin color I was born with, would you kill yourself if you were black?

Chinks aren't filling in for Zimbabwe but they are pretty active in Africa now, trading precious resources blacks are too fucking stupid to use in exchange for a few paved roads and houses.

And yes, the blacks are already complaining about this new foster race that's not pampering them like whitey did.

unless we get another civil war, in which case everything would suck. At least in the US.

Oh well, at least you admit you're going extinct. All those hopes for the future, gone. How can you live with yourself knowing that your legacy ends with you or your immediate children?

>When they start to imprison people for thoughtcrime
>The world is going to be a better place.
hmmm really makes you think

>Why do you give more a shit about your skin color
>Skin color

Race. Isn't. Skin Color.

>I really like my Orwellian World
You are so fucking stupid, nobody will cry when you die.
But I will give you a benefit of a doubt and say you are just pretending to be retarded, besides right-wing is rising in Europe and I live ina country that doesn't give a single fuck about ur whole MUH RACISS problem and never will.

Whatever, my point doesn't change at all. Why do you give more of a shit about your race than your skin color?

Why can't Cred Forums be contained in their own fuckin board?

>How can you live with yourself knowing that your legacy ends with you or your immediate children?

There's already a significant backlash that's slowly but surely becoming more socially acceptable. Look at Hungary, they fucking built a wall to keep the turd invasion out and they're planning on building a second one. You've got German/UK politicians being stabbed to death because of their treasonous ideals.

It's not likely whites will make a total comeback but even if we don't, the world may as well end with us.

because this game exists.
>literally politics: the game

no shit dude.

Have ANY of you done ANYTHING to stave off white genocide? Personally? Like something tangible and not some form of slacktivism.

How can you complain about your extinction yet not lift a finger to prevent it?

That will never happen. If you don't like Cred Forums you probably rather want to be on neogaf. Try it, I bet you will like it there.

Why you retard can't understand that you don't need to be Cred Forums to dislike a ridicolously, heavily politicized game?

>Why?
(a) outbreeding depression
(b) mixed kids have trouble fitting in with any of the groups they draw lineage from; they feel like they have no identity
t. someone who has spoken to several black-white mixedrace male and female friends about the topic, one of whom has developed a shitty fibrosis that is only prevalent among mixed people.

Think about your offspring rather than yourself you selfish cunt.

That you even ask this is a testament to your inability to grasp what race is. If you really think it's just a matter of skin color, there's little I can do to even explain the ramifications.

Don't think about things I don't like though!

Whatever, my point doesn't change at all. Why do you give more of a shit about your race than your happiness? Why are the two so strongly correlated?

The only winning play is to not play.

t. cuck

embarrassing desu

That's the most retarded thing I have ever read. If you switched romantic partners, then your offspring would be a completely different person. It's not like you're changing your kid's fate so much as you're changing the kid you get.

>my point doesn't change
You don't have a point at all, all you did so far was calling people racist because of their opinions and though-crimes which makes me belive you are pretending, no-one can be this willingfully retarded.
It's like saying "YES I LIKE BEING WATERBOARDED MY FUHRER".
No different than Nazis you are.
But to answer your question, my country i 99.8% white, safest place in Europe, only country in Europe that never faced any terrorist attacks.
So yeah, there is a something as to why race is related to happiness.

It's a shame you don't attribute that to your country's culture and blame it on race instead, my man.

Why would a black person hate black skin? It's everyone else that doesn't like blacks. If any of us were niggers then we'd probably just accept our fate. But since we aren't (well I'm not), then we talk about how much we dislike blacks.

I wish all the nigger lovers would just go to Reddit instead.

The best part of it is that once Cred Forums is deleted they won't even do anything to stop it, it's how it's going to end.

With a whimper, not a bang.

>Why are the two so strongly correlated?

You're so fucking detached from the concept that you can't even begin to understand it, can you? The in-group bias within race is something ingrained into every person regardless of their race. The majority of Europeans IE Whites (yes that means the burgers too) are immediately exposed to a form of indoctrination that has them think race is a simple matter of skin color when in reality it reaches down to their very genetics.

You know racially homogeneous regions are more peaceful than those that aren't? Well you probably don't but it's a subtle reminder that all races almost always get along better with their own kind than others. We were never meant to have this awkward clash or forced integration, we even subconsciously segregate ourselves when given the chance. You bring happiness when, once again, racially homogeneous regions boast a higher amount of trust and happiness than those that are not.

>Diseases only affect mixed kids

Weird example to bring up when most races have equal chance of developing some type of disability/deformity. Most kids with downs are white or asian. Should we thus say that whites shouldn't have children because they're prone to nut allergies and autism?

>mfw maybe 5% of their combined audience actually purchases and plays video games

Preorders don't lie, this is going to be the blunder of the year.

Precisely, you spare a potential human life from a life of feeling alien, and from the raised possibility of deformities, disorders and disabilities.

Blacks are the worst for bullying; they bully and beat you for being a halfbreed, for being too white, for sounding to white, for acting too white.

This will never not be funny and sad at the same time.

>black gays
without a doubt 100% of the time the most annoying pieces of human garbage you will ever meet
not even the gay community wants them

If you really think Cred Forums is the mecca of the political back lash thunderstorm sweeping the USA and Europe, you're in for an unpleasant surprise should Cred Forums really get nuked.

My country culture was almost wipped out thanks to commies.
I attribute it to a race for a reason.
Just look at some of the African countries, like RPA or Zimbabwe, they are mess once blacks become in charge.

Gee, I wonder who the Mafia 3 Director of Kill Whitey Dialog is voting for this November.

and a mup da doo didda to you too sir

It amazes me how they dare to release footage like this to try promote their game. Do they honestly thinking their game looked that great?

>once Cred Forums is deleted

Cred Forums is one of the biggest boards on this site. I would be genuinely surprised if a very large chunk of Cred Forums's running costs are covered by Cred Forums.

Yeah but your region isn't homogeneous. Though shit. Learn to co-exist with the people that live in the same place as you. Or move out, if it bothers you that much.

>Cred Forums getting deleted
Yeah because that totally worked last time, didn't it.
But then you are a newfag who was never there when it happend.

No, you misunderstand, yes, I am aware that it's greater than one board on some fairly insignificant website. All I'm saying is that people who spout Cred Forums values are just going to have to deal with it when it gets deleted, they'll throw a hissy fit and then it's over.

Day one patch is going to fix everything!

G O T Y
O
T
Y

You started this goofy argument asking why race is related to happiness. I presented you some evidence and your immediate response is "lol move away"? Seriously nigger?

I don't see a single issue with having a black protag as long as it fits the story.
I can play as a nigger in TES, WoW, ME, and almost any other game, and I'm fine with it.
It is okay as long as the game doesnt shove "BLACK LIVES MATTER" into your face in every cutscene or in-game billboard during 50's in the US.

/new/ getting deleted actually worked pretty well. Cred Forums was safe from these kinds of shit threads for a fairly long time. It was when Cred Forums gained traction that Cred Forums started to suffer in quality.

Memes aren't going to become real. The dream is dead. America is too far gone now.

You're never going to get rid of the "Cred Forums" on Cred Forums. It's been an intrinsic part of it since it launched.

>We were never meant to have this awkward clash or forced integration

How could we not you fucking moron? Is there some universal arbiter who imposes laws that people must follow? No. Growing populations within all races will invariably result in either clashes of ethnicity or mixing. It is INEVITABLE.

What do you honestly think will happen in your perfect world? That all races have mile high walls around their borders and that populations are kept at a perfect replacement ratio? The world is bit more complex than your shallow fascist ideal that you probably spent 2 angry minutes on the toilet thinking about.

If you didn't want other races coming into your country or gaining prominence, then you should have NEVER brought medicine and achievements of industrialization to third world countries. It is your fault, you reap what you sow.

>Weird example to bring up when most races have equal chance of developing some type of disability/deformity.
Look up outbreeding depression for fuck's sake.

Inbreeding and outbreeding are both undesirable. Ideally you mate with a person genetically close to you, but not so genetically close that deleterious recessive alleles get passed on by both sides. A study of Iceland (a country of only 330,000 people) found that the optimal mate for producing healthy offspring is one's third cousin. Not that I'm saying you should go and shag your third cousin.

Mixed-race children are unfortunately more prone to lifelong physical and mental illnesses, and no amount of saying "but whites get autism" changes that.

whoa I'm a badass

sure is video games in here

My immediate response is that your racism is retarded and counter-productive to you as a person. You place way too much thought into factors you can't affect. Black people are people, same as any other race.

Back on topic, this is the problem. We have too many people thinking that it is completely okay to release a broken piece of shit.

Day one patching is such a fucking mistake.

Anons who like to say nigger on Cred Forums =/= anons who make actual discussion about several games impossible because they feel the need to enter every thread and spam it with Cred Forums memes.

pls respond

>tfw you live in a country where whites are still the majority and it is very peaceful compared to other parts of the world

Australia

>then you should have NEVER brought medicine and achievements of industrialization to third world countries. It is your fault, you reap what you sow.

Different user, while I don't agree with first part of your post, I do agree with the one in quote.
And you are damn right, empathy of the white man is what cause this bullshit.

But the game has literally said that it will deal with the topic of racism. And I'll give you one guess as to how that's going to be portrayed.

pol is so fucking triggered by this game like that feminist cow from hugh mungus

Cred Forums is THE biggest board and has been for quite some months.

>one board on some fairly insignificant website
5 million unique visitors per day on Cred Forums alone.

We wuz negros

Depends on what you mean by that.
People making racist and/or sexist jokes and being right-wing? Yeah, we were always like that.
Derailing vidya threads or outright making fake vidya threads to talk about how black people are ruining our society? That's the kind of shit Cred Forums behavior that has only become more and more prevalent with that shitty board's rising popularity.
Fortunately, it will all subside when the elections are over, as it did in 2012 and 2008

kill all suicidal people

>new bordeaux
who the fuck writes this

>tfw you can't report for viral marketing anymore

>It is INEVITABLE.

People will meet and do commerce. People will trade and interact. People WERE NOT meant to be shoved together and believe this retarded "melting pot" concept. Decades of research on this topic and resulted in the reality that the vast majority people will always prefer to be among their own kind. That living surrounded by those that aren't their own kind make them uncomfortable and even hostile.

You can trade and communicate and have good relations with people without being forced to house/provide for them.

>then you should have NEVER brought medicine and achievements of industrialization to third world countries

I agree. The European should have never extended a kind hand to the ungrateful toilet people. The European should have shirked its suicidal empathy long ago. Now we're the ones dying and the shitskins are too retarded to continue our legacy. And the only solace is knowing they will drown under their own weight while cursing the evil white man to the very fucking end.

>If you didn't want other races coming into your country or gaining prominence, then you should have NEVER brought medicine and achievements of industrialization to third world countries.
what

>no reaction
>no retribution
>no intensive to help

Apathy is the real killer.

Is that guy still taking pictures of the nude lady?

If skating culture has taught me anything about Australia over the last 15 years... that's far from the truth dude. While you got control of the shit skins, your asian population fucking sucks. Then there are those weird rural types that may as well be Nevada tweaker trash.

Australia is dope, but fuck all your green party shit, and don't be so complacent.

Yes, and in the video the guy walks RIGHT in front of him. Where the chick was standing, and the guy doesn't react at all.

>skating culture

You know, the civilized world considers skating something exclusively done by teenagers.

When you cross the barrier of 19, you are officially being made fun of.

It is literally more socially acceptable to play video games at that age than skateboarding is.

You fucking knowing some shit is going to go down if you see blacks acting goofy in front of a camera. Honestly, just avoid the groid for your own safety.

Any of those, and the person doing them would be called racist and paraded around in the media.

You can't defend yourself anymore if you're being assaulted by someone of the wrong colour.

The strawman is strong with this one.

I'm going to pirate it twice so they lose twice as much money.

This shit is fucking both insane and pathetic at the same time. And here I thought Murica was the only uncucked country in the world.

People making this """"""game"""""" need to hang.

Fuck off you cult-like drone. All of you have the same talking points and regurgitated messages that it makes me question your identity as a person and not a bot. You digressing onto these veiled threats is a conceited effort to hide that fear of irrelevancy should Cred Forums get deleted.

The shit "sweeping" europe isn't a recent phenomenon. As someone coming from europe and have seen these nationalist groups, nothing has changed except the internet giving losers like you a voice. In the UK we had the national front which you uniformed idiots would have though was a real army and the salvation of white people, yet they dissolved and are hardly worth talking about. The same with every other european country having swathes of far right groups being present since WW2 - thinking they're some resurgent movement that will overthrow all the government of europe is a testament to American ignorance, or some european idiots wish fulfillment.

This is why you scum are the cancer of Cred Forums; all of Cred Forums for that matter - in that you are serious about your convictions and are trying to turn this site from just an outlet where you can enjoy yourself into some propoganda device and a subsidiary of stormfront. I honestly don't know why people tip toe around an obvious cult.

Well that's interesting because I've seen the same people espouse both opinions dozens of times. I think the image is apt.

Money is money dude, people really don't look down on you for making a living. At least mature folks.

True. And oh, "intensive" was ment to be "incentive". My bad.

It's just surreal to see how things have changed.

The only strawman present is the concept on the left side of the image. You will NEVER find diversity advocates/"refugee" lovers admit that these people can't get along in their own homes because of ideological differences. For them, it's simply the constant demand to let in more invaders that will always be unfit for western civilization.

lol fucking idiot

If you think brits in general are happy to keep importing >300,000 islamist pakis per year, you are mistaken.

I have some bad news for you user...

Hello my Nubian brothers and sistas. My name is Luke Cage and I have a giant 13 inch glistening mandingo penis ready for the taking. We waz kangs and shit, (puts dollar in swear jar) and we must work together to fight the man and reclaim whats ours. I put my hoodie on. As-salamu alaykum.

Maybe day 1 patching for pc platform since there's so many different system configurations. I'm pretty sure this game is revolving around consoles though.
I hate how people can defend buying a broken incomplete game on launch simply because of online updates. "oh they'll probably patch it in a few weeks, just wait. I'm sure the update will fix this problem. They'll patch it guys, stop bitching."
Where the hell did this kind of behavior come from. Back in the 80s and 90s you could not get away with releasing a broken game. It could mean possible bankruptcy or a big hit to the company. Now you have AAA developers with millions of dollars in budget releasing mediocre broken pieces of shit and not getting any backlash from it since people will buy it regardless.
People who pre-order are retarded as well, but that's another rant.

only a racist would say the white race should survive when were taught in school how whites are the worst race on the planet.

Whites may be the smartest race on the planet, but not every single white is smart. The whites who breed themselves out of existence deserve exactly what they get, and weeding these retards out only makes the white race stronger. So what you call "genocide" I call good, natural eugenics.

>making a living

Are people actually making a living with skating? I mean I know there are some big names that do, but is "professional skater" actually a thing in 2016?

Jesus, and we laugh at gender studies.

yeah, you will have several thousand of Cred Forumslacks flock to ALL boards and subvert all other boards you idiot

Why can't you enjoy what you have while waiting for our diversity patch?

>but not every single white is smart
WHOA

>The whites who breed themselves out of existence deserve exactly what they get
That's true. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Cred Forums has been and always will be "racist." I'm not clinging to some grand delusion here or propping up far right parties. I'm telling you that should Cred Forums get axed, its sentiments will remain. Always.

You should be lamenting the fact that every nationalistic group in Europe post WWII never got anywhere, especially considering you're being destroyed by the same thing those kooky nazis warned you about.

Are you fucking stupid, of course you can. In what place does it state you can't defend yourself just because someone is of a different race? Get that stupid shit out of here.

Yes, and in the video the guy walks RIGHT in front of him. Where the chick was standing, and the guy doesn't react at all.

Making a living off skating is no different than making a living off a non-Olympic sport.

I love this.

I love that OP has not even the slightest desire to buy this game.

He just wants to bait stormfags who also are going to say the same thing they say in every thread.

I love watching idiots wake up and make the same thread every day for the same result.

it's sad that that's what your lives are, but funny for me.

as in 2 people do it successfully

>And here I thought Murica was the only uncucked country in the world.
Pfhahahahahhahahahahhaha

America is literally the most cucked country in the world. They're so cucked that they don't consider themselves cucked because being cucked is just their default status. A black man rapes someone in Sweden and they all laugh at Sweden, ignoring the fact black rape of white women is a million times more prevalent in their shitty country.

Has some of the highest participation numbers of any sport, then you have to consider social networking, shit like youtube, instagram, etc. So even if you're not professional for say a particular company in the industry, you can still clock like 40k for a sales on a VOD online. Not even counting comps/camps/shows. Boost that by another 15 to 20K. It's not a bad life. Comfortable even.

>eugenics

That's really all that's happening. The intelligent, good looking white people are getting together and having one or two kids while the dumb and ugly breed interracially. The problems only arise when one group has to meet the other.

>I almost regret looking into this subject

James Stuhlman's murder still gets my blood boiling.

And here you are. Jewel of the crown. The one who seriously believes that by bumping the thread and claiming superiority is somehow "above the rest".

You might be the most pathetic one of all.

You're not supposed to settle when you're buying something. That's like buying a TV for $1000 and it has washed up colors and essentially has the quality of a $100 one. Or buying a house without a functioning toilet.

>ignoring the fact black rape of white women is a million times more prevalent in their shitty country.

The difference is that blacks that rape white girls in the USA generally get put in our prison system that no one ever escapes from.

Sweden gives the rapist a reward.

>People will meet and do commerce. People will trade and interact. People WERE NOT meant to be shoved together and believe this retarded "melting pot" concept. Decades of research on this topic and resulted in the reality that the vast majority people will always prefer to be among their own kind. That living surrounded by those that aren't their own kind make them uncomfortable and even hostile.

>You can trade and communicate and have good relations with people without being forced to house/provide for them.

This is too idealistic a scenario and begs for rational, mutual interests on more than 2 groups. What happens when group A has a growing population with diminishing resources while seeing that neighboring group B has a surplus of said resources? Do you think group A will sit idly by and die off? No, history abhors your ideals with THOUSANDS of contradictions.

> People WERE NOT meant to be shoved together and believe this retarded "melting pot" concept.

Whether you like it or not, with a growing population all over the planet and only limited habitable land or viable space close to rivers/resources then many groups will want to move around to areas that may be close to "enemy tribes". The only way to prevent this is to have some mass eugenics system established world wide to stabilize the birth rate. Good luck with that.

>Decades of research on this topic and resulted in the reality that the vast majority people will always prefer to be among their own kind.

Have these decades of research thwarted populations coming into contact with each other and mixing? No. Because life with it's abundance of variables is a tad more complex the the sterile environment of a government building where you can conduct these social experiment and buildings.

There's a common misconception among white nationalists that white countries are the only places that harbor minorities or non-native groups. The exceptions in the world are ethno-fascists.

>So what you call "genocide" I call good, natural eugenics.

The problem is that eugenics doesn't mean shit when the lesser folk are shitting out twenty more kids than you.

>le everyone on pol is a skinhead turbo nazi wahwah

You are such a little bitch

We've got our own cover-up problem over here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald

It's called the "Badge of Cultural Enrichment". And I'm not even kidding. That might not be the exact title, but in Sweden it is actually a thing.

>Thread blatantly made to talk about race
>Dozens of posts that are entirely about politics and don't even hold pretenses of discussing vidya in them
>Thread remains for two hours
What did our shit mods mean by this?

I'm considering explaining why you two are retarded but it's also something you should've learned in middle school if you paid the slightest bit of attention.

Here's a hint, it has to do with slavery and exploitation.

this has to be bait

You're very misinformed on this subject user.

They didn't release review copies. Ship sunk.

Meanwhile whites are taking special care of their few children, making sure they're raised well and giving them everything they need to succeed. Quality beats quantity.

The group of people that dealt in, traded, and sold the most amount of blacks were other blacks from rival tribes.

No more hot pockets

>Have these decades of research thwarted populations coming into contact with each other and mixing? No. Because life with it's abundance of variables is a tad more complex the the sterile environment of a government building where you can conduct these social experiment and buildings.

It's also related to the undeniable fact that such research is considerable socially reprehensible, usually by a narrative that insists race doesn't exist and segregation is evil incarnate. That we should continue this foolhardy concept of multiculturalism and diversity when it is clearly killing us, particularly the BEST of us.

>There's a common misconception among white nationalists that white countries are the only places that harbor minorities or non-native groups

But white countries are the only nations retarded enough to afford their minorities power, invite more they could feed/manage and don't consider the ramifications of inviting in a distinctly hostile foreign force to live with them. By all means, show me the Asian/African/Arab nations that extend such powers to ornery alien groups.

You talk about a growing population when the largest population growing is afforded such due to white involvement/aid. Cut that and they drop like flies. This significantly brings about the population reduction you presume is impossible to manage. One that will occur anyway.

Nigga you can not live off of free shoes and griptape
You have maybe 3 dozen people who make real money skating, the rest just get free skate shit while doing a reg job

I haven't read your thread of discussion, but this is worrisome.

All our lives we've been taught to only produce children when we're financially stable and all the other stars in our lives have lined up.

Meanwhile: youtube.com/watch?v=hL1-340ODCM

Again, missinformed. Read through the thread again, another user explained it.

>muh slavery
>muh exploitation

I almost forgot people used this argument.

What happens when the quantity attack the quality? Oh wait it's already happening.

Any pretense that this thread is in any way related to video games has been shattered a long time ago

Check this 5

The alt-right movement has its heart at Cred Forums, yet most of Cred Forums will deny being alt-right.

Cred Forums regurgitates every neo-nazi addage and spouts their rhetoric, yet they deny being neo-nazis.

Anyone with half a brain will notice that you DON'T like getting labelled. But unfortunately a label is not up to the victim to decide. Are you angry that you are little more than a pet of stormfront? A little cult? Puts a damper in your whole "movement" right?

Movement; even saying that is akin to some Scientology weirdness. "spread our message" - it honestly is pathetic that you people lack the introspection to see how close you are to any other 2-bit cult out there.

The evolutionary strategy of muds generally involved simply crapping out as many as you can and hoping for the best. This has not changed. These people as a mass generally breed like vermin and this is made unimaginably worse when they do so in a white nation where the government is willing to step in to aid them.

Whites on the other hand seemed to have embraced the, "there's too many people on this earth maaan why should I have kids?" mentality.

Name a place where multiculturalism and/or multiracialism have NOT eventually destroyed a state of peace, prosperity and stability, or that have brought peace, prosperity and stability to an unstable area.

Lebanon? Nope.
Iraq? Nope.
The US? Nope.
Sudan? Nope.
South Africa? Nope.
Israel? Nope.
Zimbabwe? Nope.
Syria? Nope.
Sri Lanka? Nope.
Ireland? Nope.
Iran? Nope.
Turkey? Nope.
Russia? Nope.
Brazil? Nope.
Rwanda? Nope.
India? Nope.
The list just goes on and on. Separations keep others from different ideological and ethnic groups from wandering in and harming you. Borders are purely utilitarian.

What you wanna do is enforce your fucking borders. That's all. Europe can't support the estimated 4 billion groids that are projected to exist in Africa by 2050. We need to save ourselves, not drown in a flood.

>Negro
>Mafia

Why didn't they just call it Street Gang?

Negros don't have a mafia, they aren't loyal enough for that.

Who gives a fuck? How does this affect you? Where is my video games discussion?

You entire argument fringes on one egregious error. I'll enlighten you - Cred Forums is not one person.

No I am not, the percentage of amateur skaters to pros is like .01 percent
Its not a real long term thing either, none of the pros I knew as a kid skate anymore or even have any money left from then

Do you even know what the game is about retard?

Haha, what?

I don't even visit Cred Forums, but everyone in Europe knows that blacks in America are dumb savages. Black lives doesn't matter.

You're clearly not from Cred Forums, because if you were you'd claim all blacks are savages no matter what their culture is.

What's your problem again?

We don't have to ask your permission if we don't want to keep being mugged and sucker-punched by dindus.

> but everyone in Europe knows that blacks in America are dumb savages

Even the blacks in Europe, who represent an even smaller minority than the ones in the USA (singularly across each European nation, not as a mass) still commit an extremely disproportionate amount of violent crime.

It's like the only thing these people can reliably bring is overt violence wherever they go.

DELETE THIS SHIT THREAD ALREADY, MODS. DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS. JESUS CHRIST.

You do realize that that doesn't matter, no?

Africans didn't displace millions of individuals with industrial efficiency, they didn't draw borders that cut up tribes and matched them with their rivals. The whole original conquest of Africa was involved systematically ruining the tribal society they had to make them weaker opponents.

Example if you look at Ghana, Togo and Benin in africa those nations were originally comprised of three tribes that lived off of agriculture, hunting and fishing. This is just a microcosm of what europeans did in Africa on a much larger scale. The subsequent slavery and systematic eradication of culture and identity is why we have most interracial tension today.

Don't clump all of Europe with you racist cucks.

>Previous 2 titles were about italian-americans who wind up working for the Sicilian Mafia
>New game has a black person, who can not join the Sicilian mafia as he isn't Sicilian and he isn't a jew either so no Jewish Mafia.

Why name it Mafia if it's about black street gangs in New Orleans?

What is black culture? Can you present a black culture that boasts the same amount of safety/regard for life as a European culture?

>Reddit getting this triggered by a discussion of the negro menace

Either go read up on what the game is about or play it. Jesus fuck.

Why do you bother, man? You give these posts so much thought and I bet you know you wont' change his mind no matter how good your argument. You already know that his racism comes from his insecurity and that he will just go back to Cred Forums and remain in his echo chamber in tranquility.

I agree that there are very clear cultural differences in reproduction.

Asians seem to be following the European line of thought (for different reasons obviously), but a vast majority of the poorer places on Earth still seem to follow the more-is-better mentality.

Could the reasoning be so simple as that those countries with more wealth offer a higher survival rate than those of less?

You imply these African nations weren't hot beds of tribal warfare prior to the white man even setting foot in the region. You are asserting the noble savage fallacy.

Whites don't need to apologize for a modern moral standard they invented in the first place. Especially when they spent hundreds of years being invaded by Huns, Mongols, Moors, Berbers and Muslims. None of which expressed an iota of remorse in their attempts to conquer Europe.

>being anti KKK is being anti white
No.

Should I get my headphones and tiny jacket ready?

>By all means, show me the Asian/African/Arab nations that extend such powers to ornery alien groups.

>Asian

India and china with european whites, still occurring. Making harmful trade deals that are harmful to natives.

>Africa

Chinese and whites, still occurring. Making harmful trade deals that are harmful to natives.

>Arab
Need I say anything about this? Just look at assad and his international relations and allowing those nations to run amok.

>
You talk about a growing population when the largest population growing is afforded such due to white involvement/aid. Cut that and they drop like flies. This significantly brings about the population reduction you presume is impossible to manage. One that will occur anyway.

I honestly don't think this is the case, let us take india for example. Many places have a comparable level of poverty with Africa yet a fraction, if any, of the aid from white countries. Yet their population is still booming.

I state that it will be the same with Africa if all aid was cut off, you may see a reduction in times of famine and drought, but the population will still be a net positive in growth because of established networks and infrastructure (however crude, they exist now where they didn't 40 years ago).

>But white countries are the only nations retarded enough to afford their minorities power

Not really, everything that matters in white countries are still run by white people. You only humor minorities with titles of illusory importance - biggest example being Obama, who is a puppet for whites himself (I consider european jews to be whites, It is a deflection tactic of white nationalists to say they're not).

That's true. Dindus in London: 12% of the pop, over 50% of the violent crime and murder.

Why is it called Mafia though?

Is a game about black people in new orleans somehow not appealing enough on it's own?
So much so that they had to use another brand to prop it up?

Gee whiz fellas I can't wait for a game where I can be a straight shooter cop taking out terrorist Black Lives Matter members

That's sad, all the professionals I grew up with still participate to a significant degree. (late 30's and 40's) But to answer your question, the skating population is so high right now world wide that you pretty much can handle personal branding in the same way e-celeb and the like do. Not sure how current you are on all of this (not very, it SEEMS). But it's not like when you were a younger, at least in some of the larger cities, regions. The internet changed the game user.

Funny, considering Cred Forums has a large reddit userbase. r/the_donald is one of the most popular subreddits around and they are identical to Cred Forumstards
Maybe you should fuck off back there and stop shitting on our board about fucking video games. No one comes here to see retarded people spout stupid shit about the "negro menace"

>European culture

L O L

>africans
>agriculture
also, what is tribal warfare

I still don't get why BLM hasn't been shut down yet. They are racist mongoloids all of them.

REMOVE BLACKS
E
M
O
V
E

B
L
A
C
K
S

So after all of this you still did not take my advice and read up on what the game was about? K.

Yes European culture is that thing you're so used to, that you regard it as "universal human values" despite there being nothing of the sort.

fugg man this must be what it's like for dose niggs when all us niggs be joking about dem niggs

Your posts are negated by the fact that you play into jew schemes to divide whites and people of color.

>enter thread
>control+f:
>Cred Forums: 38 matches
>cuck: 14 matches

I hate this fucking board, and I hate all of you.

I suppose we should shut down Cred Forums too since there's this user right above me telling people to remove black people.

>people of color
>racist

fucking hilarious. go back to Cred Forums

No one on the planet gives a nanofraction of a shit what it is you hate or why. You opinion is literally not worth more than the bytes required for this message.

But removing black people would reduce crime by 80%.

How is that bad?

>India and china with european whites, still occurring. Making harmful trade deals that are harmful to natives.

Nope. Not a comparison. There are not thousands of whites at the gates demanding to be let in. There is not an active propaganda campaign made to paint these hypothetical whites out as poor victims. Indian government is not actively defending hypothetical white rapists or their hypothetical anti-indian sentiments. Rich Whites being involved in Indian trade/money is not akin to the invasion befalling Europe. Next.

>Chinese and whites, still occurring. Making harmful trade deals that are harmful to natives.

African tribes willingly allow it. Whitey is on his way out. Empire of Dust is a testament to this reality. Once again, incomparable to the invasion befalling Europe. Next.

>honestly don't think this is the case, let us take india for example. Many places have a comparable level of poverty with Africa yet a fraction, if any, of the aid from white countries. Yet their population is still booming.

Likely because Indians migrate to white nations to get money and send it back home. I don't necessarily raise a problem if Indians can manage their population and NOT invade white nations.

>I state that it will be the same with Africa if all aid was cut off, you may see a reduction in times of famine and drought, but the population will still be a net positive in growth because of established networks and infrastructure (however crude, they exist now where they didn't 40 years ago).

Zimbabwe/South Africa/Liberia/Haiti disproves this. Blacks can't maintain what's given to them. Ever.

>Not really, everything that matters in white countries are still run by white people

Who possess shrinking populations. And it could be argued that whites aren't in charge when the defense and well being of whites isn't the number one priority. Obongo is overtly anti-white. He's not a white puppet.

Same goes for you faggot.

yeah well we hate you too fuckface

But Cred Forums isn't a hategroup that tries to infect the social system with lies?

Spending most of my time on /out/ and /diy/, very helpful and enriching boards.

try harder.

They were probably quite barbaric but they were in no way as unstable as they became afterwards. The greater evil is the homogenization and/or complete eradication of their culture. These are people who had still lived in some sort of harmony, at least within their own tribe, for quite some time. They had come up with laws, traditions and habits to take care of issues that might often spring up in their societies.

I'm not saying we should feel some crushing guilt over what we did, I'm just saying that it's pretty hypocritical to use the african unrest as an argument as for why blacks are savages when we mostly caused it.

How come no homogeneous nation, being the supreme apex of human society, has stood the test of time and survives to this day as a prosperous nation? Ruminate on it.

Maybe instead of going through predictable cycles of being outwardly hostile to minorities and ethnic tribes from the outset, then letting those embittered people into your nation without any preparation or stable policy could skip that eventual decline.

This may be a more optimistic, humanitarian post in nature, but most countries that succumb to some unruly minority is because that nation was engaged in some hostile activity before opting for assimilation. You don't incorporate people you have either enslaved, massacred or mistreated thoroughly. Yet you jump the gun and ignore all nuance, opting for the ancient foreign barbarian/lax civil pedestrian dichotomy.

They may as well be at this point. The only contrarians to the majority opinion on Cred Forums are "trolls" (redditors made that term lose its meaning on Cred Forums) who are also in on the joke. Alt-right wouldn't have ever been a thing if the views on Cred Forums weren't so unanimous.

At least Shine got to live a full life. These niggers have ruined theirs and belong to the system now. It's shit like this that makes me want to be racist.

You are literally a product of it. You speak it. The medicines that help you live are because of it. You type on a machine brought into the world from it. You are nothing without it.

That is christian culture which arose from the middle east. It's like North and East Africans saying they have culture, when it is just islamic culture, which encompasses many countries.

>post yfw white people are the bbc of india and china

COLOURED PEOPLE

>But Cred Forums isn't a hategroup that tries to infect the social system with lies?
that's right. it's several hategroups that try to infect the social system with lies

>wanting to breed with indians/chinese

the muh dick minded should be gassed

Would suck dave' s dick dry.

maximum bate achieved....

>he doesnt have yellow fever
chinks need to be COLONIZED by the BWC

absolutely cucked silly, pic and all

>How come no homogeneous nation, being the supreme apex of human society, has stood the test of time and survives to this day as a prosperous nation?
because wealth attracts immigrants

>Alt-right wouldn't have ever been a thing if the views on Cred Forums weren't so unanimous.

Are you really this fucking delusional?

>How come no homogeneous nation, being the supreme apex of human society, has stood the test of time and survives to this day as a prosperous nation? Ruminate on it.

So show us a multicultural nation that's prosperous and destined to live forever and no, the USA is not that. Not by a fucking long shot.

Props for linking a dead girl though.

>breed
Just fuck them user. No need to make a halfbreed babby.

>America
>4th place
kek no
the living quality of the average citizen of the GDR was higher than the living quality of your average american citizen
this is actually a fact

So basically you're saying that no one has a culture because there's no such country or culture in the world where religion isn't part of it.

What lies?

Yes, memes are dangerous.

Asian/White offspring are among the most mentally ill of half breeds.

But such is the way of the world these days.

And you are wasting your early twenties away whilst meagerly grabbing onto the coattails of your ancestors.

VIDEO GAMES

that half chink posh piano girl who did choke porn was cute as fuck tho

Can someone spoil me what happend to Joe?

WE

As opposed to being the uppity mud that bitterly remarks the success of his betters with pointless diatribe? Or your ilk that raise no concern with a people who, despite not being so grandiose as they were, still exhibit more potential than their brown peers?

I've seen it posted several times that memes are a harmless passtime

>taking meme magic seriously

>preorder

You really are a fucking retard huh?

I'm just saying what white culture is. I'm not trying a WE WUZ shit here. I guess it's more of a WE ARE

>All these dipshit tumblr kids acting like Cred Forums hasn't been the epitome of racism since the beginning

Bunch of roody poos

Correct.

Nice meme

>So show us a multicultural nation that's prosperous and destined to live forever and no, the USA is not that. Not by a fucking long shot.

My point is that one extreme or the other is not preferable because most "multi-cultural" societies started off with one ethnic group oppressing another in some way, and then trying awkwardly to assimilate them. That shouldn't be the basis for a society, you will always have animosity between those groups because of real or PERCEIVED slights.

>because wealth attracts immigrants

And don't blame people for wanting to better their lives, on a tangent, many eastern europeans are moving to west europe to do the exact thing. Eastern europe; the supposed hotbed of white identity are the people who are most FOR the EU because it means their poor get to move to richer nations in the west and bring back money.

>Props for linking a dead girl though.

What does that mean? The dude is indian (hindu) and she isn't dead but in a loving relationship!

That's not funny, my brother died from memes.

the only legit thing we can do is try to be the best doctors and engineers and statesmen for our people. the former third worlders will run straight past us and our only defense is competence

>saying nigger now and then
>racist jokes
as opposed to
>niggers are the bane of western civilization
>20 off topic threads about niggers and how much I hate niggers

>he doesnt want to breed supreme gentlemen

i pity the fool desu

>Eastern europe; the supposed hotbed of white identity
I like your pace but I don't know where you're going man

>How come no homogeneous nation, being the supreme apex of human society, has stood the test of time and survives to this day as a prosperous nation? Ruminate on it.
Because every homogeneous nation either ends up going to war with everyone around them or the people forget how bad other cultures can be and start letting anyone in until they collapse.

>My point is that one extreme or the other is not preferable because most "multi-cultural" societies started off with one ethnic group oppressing another in some way, and then trying awkwardly to assimilate them. That shouldn't be the basis for a society, you will always have animosity between those groups because of real or PERCEIVED slights.
So what you're saying is, send back the dindus and close the borders.

>now and then
Try every second post

did he made the crystals? :-(

How fucking new are you?

>forget how bad other cultures can be and start letting anyone in until they collapse
EXACTLY. Close the fucking borders. Uncontrolled immigration and white suicide are not inevitable.

These people have legitimately made 4 threads a day respective of each game with a black protagonist. This isn't just "racism", it's a pathological obsession and anger that makes them do it and post 24/7 about the same topics.

As we've seen detailed ITT, it's their FEAR of "white genocide" that makes them this irrational and vitriolic.

what about the gameplay???

I wonder what Cred Forums thinks when they see a successful indian or a black person. I can understand hating thug hooligans, but hating someone just because of the color of their skin?

Nobody asked to be born whatever color they are. All I get from these threads is armchair sociology from people who admit that they are husks and want to kill themselves. Who are you?

>This isn't just "racism", it's a pathological obsession and anger that makes them do it and post 24/7 about the same topics.
exactly, it's precisely what 4chin is for. fuck off with your holier than thou shit

>My point is that one extreme or the other is not preferable because most "multi-cultural" societies started off with one ethnic group oppressing another in some way, and then trying awkwardly to assimilate them. That shouldn't be the basis for a society, you will always have animosity between those groups because of real or PERCEIVED slights.

All multicultural societies have this because of innate inequalities between the cultures. People aren't equal, least of all groups of people. If you can't show me the wonders of multiculturalism beyond the pictures you fap to, you can't say you have an argument. Especially when your immediate assertion was, "B-BUT HOMOGENEOUS NATIONS HAVE FALLEN IN THE PAST!"

>Easter Europeans
>for the EU
user, the amount of bullshit in just this one sentence would feed all the people that died in Holodomor famine.

>newfag literally thinks it was just "lol nigger xD" in old Cred Forums

These fags really do try to rewrite history.

I've been on poll a few times and actually it doesn't seem like they hate all blacks to me. It's literally just the ones that riot and loot and shit. Then turn around and say they're unheard victims

That's called being racist. If you hate a person solely on the color of their skin, you're most likely racist. First me personally, I just hate shitty people and shitty people come in all colors.

Your potential is helping you out a lot isn't it? Shitposting in the comfort of a home that isn't yours, while others try to better themselves, regardless of their skin color? It's like you have nothing going for you, so you take pride in the one thing that was handed to you.

>it's precisely what 4chin is for.
If you want to rant about how niggers are ruining the country, there are other boards for that. This board is for video games.

for real? wegive you shitters everything. I swear to god, a third of the GDP of Poland is from people working in the rest of the EU sending money back to ma and pa

>Another "Race is skin color!" poster combined with "I'm an impartial observer you're all losers xD!"

I'm not sure what I am here but I know you're the faggot. More power to the people that get successful though.

You are repaying for damage to Poland after WWII Kraut, blame yourself.

>when they see a successful indian or a black person
Nothing much. Happiness for them?

If you actually frequented Cred Forums you'd find that we admire Asians (that is, azns) for being a highly intelligent group of people as demonstrated by IQ averages, achievements and personal anecdotes. This is a quality to celebrate.

We just hate thugs and excuses being made for thug behaviour.

When the fuck did American police adopt Commodores?

>le color of skin meme

We should start doing IQ tests for ~15 year olds and if they score under 100 they get sterilized

>Shitposting in the comfort of a home that isn't yours
>Implying

>It's like you have nothing going for you
>Implying

>so you take pride in the one thing that was handed to you.
>Implying

Don't project your whiny bullshit. It's hard to believe but not everyone on Cred Forums lives with their parents or is a no hope case.

Wtf are you even on about?

>it's precisely what 4chin is for

4chin is for shitposting, not a /r9k/-led website to feel bitter and jaded towards everything

Thanks for not being able to understand the gist of that post.

This is an anime imageboard. Of course you'd love azns. I'm talking about pajeets.

How many white nationalists talk of eastern europe as some white eden? And that if things turn sour they'll all just flock there. Start being observant of their post patterns, they all hover around the exact same concept and ideals.

Only stops the problem for a time I'm afraid, which will unfortunately be a problem for and descendants you """"""may"""""" have. You may think, "I don't give a shit about my descendants, I'll be living free of niggers!". The same thing one of your ancestors must have uttered when they performed some heinous act of genocide/abuse and now YOU live their deeds and are seeing those consequences.

Reason why half the world is still embittered in ethnic feuds is because someone thought they could easily displace or kill thousands/millions of people from another group, yet fail because their plan doesn't hold up when put to real world standards.

In summary, extreme actions now will invariably have terrible consequences later on. You being selfish will mean your children's children will have to suffer that much more.

>Because every homogeneous nation either ends up going to war with everyone around them or the people forget how bad other cultures can be and start letting anyone in until they collapse.

Maybe the solution isn't an extreme but a compromise then? Maybe you have to be smart rather than obliviously altruistic or viciously hostile?

>this is what polacks believe
I'm swedish and y'all niggers started the big war against us

>I'm talking about pajeets.
Pajeets are great provided they poo in the loo. Cred Forums has the "sikhs are bro-tier" thing still.

China is going to be the future if the western status quo doesn't change.

>swedish

Not him, but tell that to /r9k/, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and most of Cred Forums.

Stay triggered Cred Forumscucks

Eastern europeans are some of the most recent entries into the EU and for a very good reason. You're a moron who conflates nationalism with economics which would have those countries rather be irrevocably poor instead of having a few brownies. Remember, most people don't get to decide on societal matters, that's down to the government/elite, and none of them want to be poor.

where's this from?

yes yes the only reason people don't get along in the world is because europeans colonised blah blah fucking blah

islamic conquests, caliphates and schismatic wars? europeans
rwandan genocide? europeans
bantu-khoisan conflicts? europeans
mexican cartels torturing people in unimaginable ways right now? europeans

of course

it's all so clear now

>from 2k
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>inb4 the section where the main character talks about playing nba 2k17 with his mafia friends

IQ tests are a meme. It's just how well you can identify patterns. Even autists can get 150+ IQ aged less than 10. It's not the be all end all indicator of intelligence.

literally ghengis is the reason russians are such an angry people

Now that you mention it; Ive never seen him actually walk.

Dunno just google "Swede he fules the war" and find it on your own.

What the fuck are you talking about you strawmanning imbecile? Are you trying so hard to create a red herring so the ball is back in your court? Honestly pathetic.

I'm not sure what point of my post you were referring to but I was speaking of ALL societies having mostly black-white thinking when dealing with ethnic groups. That's when I espoused in an earlier post about being, however naive it is, more humanitarian.

I get it, the idiot thinks ethnic CAN'T apply to whites so he thinks I'm speaking of white societies and brown people. Here's a hint, ethnic is respective of the nations dominant group and their minorities/foreigners.

>illegal immigrants
>constitutional rights
Bait Detected

Eventually scientists will figure out how to manipulate genes in such a way that people can choose them. Then all our race problems will be solved since everyone will be white.

this thread stinks of Cred Forums, tumblr and reddit

MODS??

>Do you even know what a pre-beta, beta or day one patch is?

>That's called being racist
>If you hate a person solely on the color of their skin, you're most likely racist.

Nice straw-man.

Nobody like that exists. Almost anyone who would argue that some races are better than others would say race determines far more than just skin colour.

Half black guy here

Game looks like shit and its trying too hard to pander to the PC audience because they know its shit

Wouldn't mind a blaxploitation game but this isn't how to do it