S C R E E N S H O T S

ITT: post your most recent favorite screenshot (that you made yourself)

starting with a comfy one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIXzvkGL8yg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

second for paragon a qt game

His face is undeniably handsome

Risk of Rain is another one of those games that reminds me that games haven't been "dead" for years and that everyone just keeps buying shit ones.

>those textures on those low-poly faces
Why are you doing this to yourself user?

You already posted this yesterday.
At least post a different screenshot you fucking bitch-ass nigger.

The crew is pretty comfy at times.

Game? Looks like Moonpath to Elseweyr.

Because I know you dont like it

Morrowind is comfy af

Nope

That looks like DA:I or some korean mmo. Fuck if I know.

>Camera is inside the car
>Raindrops are on the lense

For a 3 year old game, GTAV can look fucking gorgeous at times.

Its Ark. I guess its not shitposted as much as launch.

i believe its Ark

>ark
wew. Is it fun yet? It looks fun but I don't want another Early Access "it runs like ass" clutserfuck of features.

commencing dump from my ps4

I'm a simple weeb with a simple mind

I know I'm only supposed to post 1 but fuck you. I'll try not to sperg out and post too many

Why does Fallout 4 look so fucking weird?
I can't even tell if it's really good or just averagae.

Maybe it's because it looks like everything is being lit by all angles at all time, or maybe because it all looks like it's made of fucking plastic.

Either way, I despise it's aesthetics.

Its a survival crafting resource gathering game, in my opinion its the best one currently out thats not 2d and I think it runs pretty good.

I couldnt play it at launch on lowest but now I get high graphics at 30fps, 60 on lowered settings with my 660ti for gods sake dont max out the resolution scale slider and the big optimizations are still down the pipe.

None of the other games interest me as much because the large ecosystem ark already has going.

Warning though the screens I showed are from the second map which is an additional 20 dingo dangos

yeah i reckon it's pretty average overall, while it can look rather nice sometimes mostly due to lighting, the textures and feel of it is like you said.

reminds me, I haven't played Fallout 4 in ages. Got to Nuka World and was turned off by what a literal pile of trash it was. Far Harbor and building my settlement were probably the only fun I got out of the game

Anyways back to the thread, sorry about getting off topic guys.

I found some ultra widescreen tools and tried taking landscape shots of Blood & Wine

This was the first one I took. It's comfy with the accompanying music
youtube.com/watch?v=IIXzvkGL8yg

nice, makes me want to play Witcher again. God that game is good

Don't touch it with a 50 foot pole. It's an unoptimised peice of shit. The devs released a fucking EXPANSION before they optimised the game.

It will never be optimised. Ever. Don't support them.

should I know what game this is?

Yeah I miss it sometimes

i don't know what res this is at

Works fine on my rig :^)

Here's some Witcher running on a shitty laptop.

>not having a computer that can run it at 60 fps
>"it's bad ):< "

unoptimized=/=computer not being able to run it

With a lot of these early access games no matter how decent your computer is it won't run as well as it really should.

Example: Black Flag on my PC runs like utter ass, while Witcher 3/TW: Warhammer and MGSV all run smooth as butter.

Story might've been arse but it makes for great screenshots thanks to Ansel integration

> ARK
> Take the shittest screenshot possible

Come on user, you could have done so much better. Even on a toaster

black desert online

It looks like this actually went somewhere. That's surprising for an early access game.

I love these animations

Thats funny, black fag ran great for me but I cant run the witcher nearly as well. I'm the ark guy btw, so I have a good idea of how far its optimization has come since last october and being able to play on high textures was a good one.

It has to run on ps4 eventually, even xbone has had large graphical upgrades as its gone.

>shittest screenshot possible
no no no user, THIS is the shittiest screenshot possible

I dont think I have the one I was actually looking for anymore so have some glitched crops.

Different guy, but more GTA love.

And side note, if you have a 3D display and go through the nutroll of getting it to work with your GPU, it's the only way to play. Most of these were in 3D, and it totally changes immersion.

It a great game. I'm enjoying the hell out of it. That was screenshot was taken a while ago too. A big patch came out not long ago adding new stuff.

The devs aren't so desperate for approval they'll jerk off each of their player-base, unlike the ARK crew. Makes for a better product

the amount of black magic they performed on the lighting system is nothing short of incredible

Oops, missed the one screenshot thing. Well here's one more anyway.

Thats some damn subtle CA. Good job rockstar.

Just post screens user

my man
as a serious racing game it's complete ass but i could drive around the snowy mountains for hours

How about some glitches?

It's not very recent but hey

I need to take screens of 3 when I play it again for the dlc

I've got some GTAV to share too. Might be blurry since I used Steam's screenshotter.

>that lighting
>those textures
>her fucking facefnwwefjknwni ur23iu rwef

what the fuck is wrong with you, christ

Throwback to before I 100%ed MGSV.

see

ya lose mad max has the best fuggin screens

best screenshot I ever took.

Go to settings and check "save an uncompressed copy"

wot dis

Was that setting always there or is it something new? I never knew there was such a thing, thanks user.

t. born in 2005

WORKING

MIRRORS

Apparently there's a 2.2gb update for GTAV. Is the Biker update out?

samurai fight in australia

>most recent
I haven't played a game since yesterday

On my way to work this morning

Sheeeiiit forgot the pic

There was an achievement for taking a ridiculous amount of time to finish a puzzle, so I made a ridiculously long solution.
There are three floors of this bullshit.

>Tried to get into the beta when it was free
>'Security' software doesn't like something on my PC
>Wouldn't tell me what it was
>Gave up before even got to play it

I think so, yes.

fell off the map and took this

What game is this ?

This game lived and died by its aesthetic. How could they get it so wrong?

Here's a fresh screenshot

It's hard to take a screenshot when using a gamepad

The new one actually has good gameplay :^)

But yeah, no, I see where you're coming from. It has some brushes with the kind of eccentric astmosphere that the originals had but in general it feels a lot more "normal" than them.

And another

wtf is that screenshot?

that is one weird kangaroo mate

is this a mod for Fallout 4?

:^)

graphics/framing test
1/4

2/4

is Sims 4 worth playing now? I have Sims 2 + All expansions. Is there a reason for me to ditch it for 4?

3/4

WEW LAD
WHAT GAME?
inb4 console exclusive

4/4

I think the other anons on the board are better equipped to answer your question
if you like a bucket list of things to do in The Sims I don't think you'd have to play 4 but personally I think it's worth it for the revamped Create-A-Sim and graphics alone

heavy rain