youtube.com/watch?v=POPRPA1fL40
youtube.com/watch?v=pU0JGQhjNGU
youtu.be/pkhg4ynbVcU?t=22s
youtube.com/watch?v=DLyqSQhS6E0
youtube.com/watch?v=xkrfxkQQfb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wer ich?

Unteralter?

Vereinigt eure Gedanken, aufdass der Schläfer uns erhört, denn sein Weg, ist die Weg in die Freiheit, und wir, sind seiner Auserwählten.

SCHLÄFER ERWACHEEEEEE

>Hey, du!
>Wer? Ich?
>Nein, ich mein deine Großmutter ... Natürlich mein ich dich!
>Wenn ich du wäre, dann würde ich diesen Weg hier nicht weitergehen!
>Warum nicht?
>Du scheinst wirklich neu hier zu sein!
>Mann, hier geht es ins Orkgebiet!
>Die machen Kleinholz aus dir!
>Oh.
>Gern geschehen!

ты дaшь мнe чтo нибyдь пoecть

Lass uns Wildschweine jagen gehen!

>kim jest gomez
youtube.com/watch?v=y7PVSB4O4Lo

this game GOD

any fix for that?

Is 35 lvl good for chap 4? 158str 60dex 100mana 650hp 2H 89 cross 39

VOLLES PFUND AUFS MAUL

Das hätt ich ihm aber auch gleich sagen können...

35 should be more than enough, especially with those stats. Make sure to summon a skeleton or two if you are planning to melee those dragons though. I'd say you should up that TH to 100% as it makes a noticeable difference, but from what I recall you'll get at least one more tablet after one of the dragon fights.

I thought 89 is enough for weapon proficiency. I planned boost my crossbow to 60+ and dex to 80 or something

Hej ty!

dupa czy twarz?

You'll survive, but it makes a big difference. A normal hit does ten times less damage than a critical, so if you want to be serious about melee you want that guaranteed crit on every hit. Which matters a lot, especially against dragons that regenerate HP at the speed of sound.

I played through Gothic 1 as a kid but cant bring myself to play 2 due to the controls. It just feels really clunky.

Controls are MUCH better in 2 than in 1. Go for it dude.

>dragons that regenerate HP
good to know
Yeah controls are realy bad, I can't remember how many times I died to a drowner or boar because you can't block monsters. Change binds ASAP it helps a lot. Q left attack E right attack LMB attack/pick up RMB block SPACE jump ALT hide weapon F quick healing G quick mana restore and you are good to go

MEIN KRIEGER HAUT DEINEM JÄGER AUFS MAUL, JUNGE! AUFS MAUL!!!

Good times, if not the 11/10 the G3 one was.
youtube.com/watch?v=POPRPA1fL40

casual

Combat is out dated trash. Last time I played gothic 2 nor was 10 years ago and my opinion haven't changed since then.

womit denn?

>Yeah controls are realy bad
No, they are complicated.
Bad would imply that you can´t control the game efficiently with them, which is false.

>opinion hasn't changed since then.
Surely that must mean that it is beyond reproach, since there is not a single old person who holds on to old beliefs that are complete shit.

Or maybe you were too retarded to figure it out back then, and still too retarded to figure it out now. I mean, complaining about not being able to aprry animals? The fuck? It's not like the game expects you to just tank damage, you are supposed to side-step, you idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=pU0JGQhjNGU
Good old days

On the bright side, you never encounter entire goddamn fucking groups of archers in G2. They could seriously fuck you up in G1.

Und ich gehe zu Boden!
Das war's dann.

The best thing about gothic is that the game is so fucking buggy that you can replay it indefinetly and you'll always have a different experience because some fucking NPC randomly decides to jump off a cliff or start an all out war in a settlement.

>germans have a good thing on their hands for once
>run it into the ground

They have no other choice, they haven't made another good game since Gothic 2.

Not true, they are bretty good at point and click adventures.

You can backstep to dodge animal attacks too.

>implying this series is nothing more than overhyped euro garbage

Naw, you see I tried to like it because Cred Forums claims it's so great, turns out Cred Forums was wrong AGAIN. Shitty controls, shitty graphics and absolutely horrible holy piece of shit disgusting battle system. what the FUCK did these germans drink when they programmed this literal piece of shit game?

Let me guess, you would rather play Oblivion?

These games require intellectual input from the player, so they're not suited for American audiences.

aren't you supposed to prep the bull for wifey, Kevin?

You should try ArcaniA, that might be more to your like.

butthurt

bait

>the country that has institutionalized SJW faculties is accusing people of cuckery
Hilarious.

This fucking thread. All dem videos. All dem in-joking. And I don't understand a word of it.

I feel left out.

I'm convinced Gothic 1 was an accident, the good kind, then they just built on it to create the goat G2 and NotR. Shit only went off the rails as soon as they started to experiment again.

youtu.be/pkhg4ynbVcU?t=22s

>zombies are dumb and only dangerous in packs
More news at 11

Na, wie hab ich mich geschlagen?

love gothic 3

Ok, I know you are just trying to... but come on, this is not funny.

Not him, but Gothic 3 with the community patch is a good game. It's nowhere near as good as Gothic 1 and 2 but it's ok on its own.

The world is interesting and fun to explore, the loot is great, and the atmosphere is great together with a god tier soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=DLyqSQhS6E0

Ich liebe euch ihr Penner.

Weißt du, man trifft nicht oft jemanden, der einem ein Bier ausgibt. Du bist in Ordnung.

And I disagree with you. Community patch or no, there is nothing about Gothic 3 that I would call "good". Some things are passable, but that's the best it gets. We say Bethesda games are "wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle". Well, Gothic 3 doesn't even have the depth of that fucking puddle.

>world is interesting
What is interesting about it when it has no content?
>fun to explore
For what, another hill? Another of that formation of skeletons with the rusty swords that are copypasted all over Myrtana?
> the loot is great
Now you have to be fucking kidding me. The game has literally two items that qualify as hand-placed loot.
>the atmosphere is great
And completely fails to convey the atmosphere the story and premise of the game requires.
>with a god tier soundtrack
A nice soundtrack with the exact same issue as the atmosphere. It is at times calm, other times triumphant, and always, always misses the fucking point.

Anyátok picsáját, köcsög gecik.

Csak nem rossz napja volt valakinek?

youtube.com/watch?v=xkrfxkQQfb0
CZŁOWIEEEK WOOOODA

Mit baszod az életed egy kínai kosárfonó fórumon, hülyegyerek

Mer' hol basznám inkább, a Facebookon mint minden rendes ember? Mi kúrta fel az agyad ennyire hogy kénytelen vagy pont itt kiélni? Legalább anyáznád a játékot vagy valami, annak is több értelme lenne.