cnn.com/2016/08/15/health/elderly-hospital-patients/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yn3GPjhtYJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully the shitty meme series will die with him

What's this "Touhou"?

>going to the hospital for Pneumonia

>Pneumonia
youtube.com/watch?v=csxSwkl4Gd0

I'm not worried, Toby inherited his based music skills.

>I don't know shit about pneumonia

:^)

There's like a 50/50 chance for a jap to survive the average cold, this shit is terminal cancer by comparison.

American, right?

Pneumonia is referred to as the "old man's friend" because it often kills those who are already close to dying.

F

Hope he recovers.

F

it's fucking massive
not sure where to start?

touhou should have never gotten big. they arent good games, the characters look stupid, there is no appeal other than it happening first and people latching onto it.

source? your ass

Literally who?

kancolle > 2hu

You're fucking with me, right?

>not realizing Japan is a third world country

Fake and gay

F

I had pneumonia last year and it was the worst I've ever suffered as far as I can remember, and I'm young and healthy. Poor guy, that's not a good way to go.

cnn.com/2016/08/15/health/elderly-hospital-patients/index.html

I can tell this is fake because CNN only does hit articles on Trump this year.

>random ching chong is dying

uh yeah. call me when someone important is hurt.

In other news you can die if you choke to death!

You serious? Pneumonia is one of the most common causes of death worldwide, it's usually a symptom of something way more serious, you can't just sit on it until it goes away.

> Clinton News Network

I let my pneumonia sit for a couple days because I don't have insurance and then one night I woke up to excruciating pain in my lungs and what felt like my spine. When I called my brother and had him drag me to the hospital, the doctor told me if I waited any longer than I did I probably would have died

what are the signs and symptoms?

F. Clownpiece is a qt.

_____ ____ ____ ____

fuck you guys I thought they deleted /jp/

>internet series
lol

For thirdworlders or retards who can't go get medicine.

Unless you're Hillary Clinton.

At first I felt like I was sore after a workout, when I lifted my arms I'd get a pain in what I thought were my shoulder muscles, but must have been my lungs in retrospect. When I moved certain ways I'd get a surge of pain, and eventually there was no position I could hold myself in to ease it. I had extreme fatigue and muscle weakness.

I wasn't coughing or sneezing, but taking in too deep a breath was extremely painful, short quick breaths were mostly fine.

Like?

who?

You moron

Me too
I was about to celebrate too

Going down with the ship, it seems.

F

dumb weaboo probably deserved it

Coughing, shortness of breath, chest pain and not just coughing like when you have a cold. But coughing so hard that you nearly throw up. Shit sucks.

Truly a weebshit icon making "games" you can masturbate your virgin cock to because you're incredibly lonely and painfully awkward to be around. I will post this news on all my social media accounts using what little Japanese I pretend to know. Senpai desu desu something something.

That shit literally killed my grandma.

First post best post

There's no way this jap is as old as your grandma. He's probably like 40. People that young aren't supposed to go to the hospital for pneumonia.

MADE 30 BANDZ
IN 30 MINUTES

BEFORE I COUNT IT
I DONE DAMN DONE SPENT IT

pneumonia is not that fucking serious unless you're really fucking old or already sick with something else.

pneumonia can be a symptom of worse things, you should really be checked by a doctor if you have it

>Sanae
>C
She was a bit harder than Reisen, definitely. I guess not having a Stage 5 gimmick brought her down...

No you're definitely supposed to go to the hospital for pneumonia. That's how you manage to keep from dying from it if it turns out to be the viral kind.

Even a perfectly healthy young adult male can die if they drown due to their lungs getting filled with pus.

don't listen to this retard, pneumonia is often a sign of something much more serious and even the pneumonia itself can kill you if untreated. you absolutely have to go to the doctor.

Americans will try to tell you not to go to the hospital for any reason because the jews, don't let them cloud your judgement

t. people without a medical background or education

t. shitposter

Someone like you, nerd

t. person without a medical background or education

No, that's incorrect. Don't just spout shit if you don't know anything about the subject.

Link?

Jesus Christ my PTSD is acting up again. Fuck that fairy and her moon holy shit.
>Youmu being this high
I had a harder time beating Sho and her stupid curvy lasers.

his mom's black bull

Literally 5 seconds on google, a quick consultation with a medical professional, or common fucking sense that when your lungs start filling up with bacteria something needs to be done prove you wrong.

My mom died of pneumonia you dumb cunt, you're the one spouting bullshit.

I happen to be a medical professional with a master's in clinical lab science, employed at my local hospital.

If your fever starts escalating about 105, maybe go in.
If you are essentially weak, or have a myriad of other medical issues, maybe go in.
If you are elderly, go in.

Other than that, you're wasting our time and your time.

>there might never be new, official Touhou material on your lifetime

2016 fuckin' blows, man.

I had pneumonia, some heavy form of it, didn't get any complications from it though. Now i see this gets posted as it some sort of death sentence, it's just hardcore cold.
it's funny how they decided to go with the image of elderly mummy for the article

To clear things up, Americans dont get pneumonia due to overuse of antiobiotics for the smallest thing. The downside is that they are all soon immune to antibiotics and will die when the next plague comes.

>Have a weird ass fever for a week that comes on a 5PM on the fucking dot
>Finally decide to go see the doctor after the week and vomiting like mad
>Get a chest X-ray
>Doctor says "You ever have Pneumonia before?"
>No
>He proceeds to joke around and show me my X-ray where my left lung looks like a colony of spiders has nested in it
>Gives me medicine
>Couldn't move and barely breathe for the next two weeks

Shit's bad yo.

do NOT go to the hospital for ANY REASON you fukcing retards, waste of MONEY AND TIME, just eat soup and SLEEP

t. orderly.

Go to the doctor if you feel like you have pneumonia. You don't have to go to the ER right away but if shit doesn't get better you definitely need to at least go back in for a followup.

I thought Zun created touhou

>and will die when the next plague comes
thank god

maybe you should follow in her footsteps retard

>Touhou
Never played any of them, no idea where to start.

>mfw Touhou-guy is a senior citizen according to that image

I'm actually a first responder on medical traumas on third shift

We narcan your brother when he ODs during his biweekly suicide attempt

Please don't give advice on matters you don't have any knowledge in.

that's it, after my parents die, I will just end myself. I won't have kids anyway and I will not allow to end like that.

Never get old, user. It's just torture.

Fuck 2hu, press F for Cred Forums as a whole.

/jp/ here, this thread was mentioned there.

You guys are a bunch of fucking retards for believing this shit, holy fuck you are dumb.

Let me guess your parents were in their 60s by the time you were 18? Your mother was a weak old bag.

>Iwata dead
>this fag dead
>death of weeb games in your lifetime

The perfect time to be alive.

None of us care about your touhou-guy. We're discussing pneumonia and meming.

>/jp/ here

Wolverine, don't you have bad guys to be fighting?

what the flying fuck?
>you'll live in the timeline where pic related is actually gonna happen
selling Cred Forums to hiroyuki was a mistake

This is the best news i've seen since the contamination board /jp/ was made

Same to you. Just because you don't do preventative medicine doesn't mean it isn't fucking important. Yeah someone who thinks they have pneumonia shouldn't go in to the fucking ER unless shit's gone really bad but that doesn't mean they shouldn't go to the doctor you fucking idiot. That's what outpatient clinics are for you retard.

Pnemonia by itself isn't always serious unless you're a baby or old person but it can easily be a symptom of bigger issues and should always be checked out.

She was 46 and healthy.

>not calling him ZUN

you are unbelievably edgy

F

Wasn't healthy if she had pneumonia you fucking idiot.

>anyone smarter than me is e-edgy
Whatever helps you sleep at night, dipshit.

>people can't get sick because if you aren't sick you are healthy and immune to diseases
we don't need more proof you are 14, kid.

it has began, heard he needs more money to keep Cred Forums online

>watching too much anime

>2hu fans have been predicting kancer's death for years
>Touhou dies before it literally

There's still time to commit seppuku and save family honor from the disgrace of his life.

You probably wont make it past 30

>Welcome to /vip/, a board for Cred Forums Pass users. Anyone can view, but only Cred Forums Pass users can post.
What the actual fuck is this shit

The start of Hiro's money laundering scheme.

;_;7

Coughing up goop from deep within your lungs.
Can't stop coughing--which is actually the some of the worst bit, because you can't sleep and start to go insane.

Feels bad man.

F

>all those retards that thought Cred Forums would flourish with hiroshima nagasaki despite his past
>Cred Forums will actually die in your lifetime because of this japanese jew
Hopefully he kills it quickly.

My dad died of Pneumonia you fucking retard. I miss him so much

>Youmu harder than Orin
As a youmufag, even I can't agree with this.

>Zun's wife inherits the franchise
>she sells it to a corporation for a quick buck
>2hu gets raped EA-style

Nah it'll just shit out a few dozen animes and OAVs and onaholes and pachinko machines but stop making games. Maybe some retarded dating sims but that'll be the worst it can do.

please tell me thats pizza and not his leg

>how could he be so cruelhouse?

Yup, lost my dad because of this

GREAT
he deresves it
2hu is literally the same as pony shit
hope he dies

F
Reminder that ZUN has his own motherfucking theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=yn3GPjhtYJ8

If it's not on Steam is probably not worth playing it.

It's not pizza.

>your lungs filling up with fluid isn't an issue.

>mfw I'm learning herbal medicine
>mfw it actually fucking works
>mfw no hospital superbugs and other fuckups for me
unless I get super rekt, then I have to go

Fuck you faggot. Do your fucking job. Fucking medical professionals are the worst spergs I can think of. If I can barely breathe or move without coughing up shit in my lungs than you can expect my ass to come through that fucking door, and you will do your fucking job.

Pfff Jesus Christ.

>We narcan your brother when he ODs during his biweekly suicide attempt

No lie, I feel for you man. You just want to help good people but from what I've heard you get fucking FLOODED with unthankful dirt-tier people like that. The kind that'll yell at the EMT for trying to save them while the EMTs are hoisting his 500 pound ass down flights of stairs, and then do it again 5 days later. I wonder if the obligation to save life no matter what is really the best way to go.

why would you lie on the internet user?

also
>CNN