Why is nobody talking about this game?

Why is nobody talking about this game?

It's really, really good. Probably the most fun I've had with a driving game since Burnout Paradise.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Uagr8Ax
youtube.com/watch?v=BWYsL2PBILc
forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh3_october_update
imgur.com/a/utXTz
youtube.com/watch?v=JpEyuQveXq0
youtube.com/watch?v=ru0K8uYEZWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

asking 70 € for a windows store only pc game is way too much

Fuck off shill

>Group B car racing on tarmac

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Poorfags aren't playing it, they're stuck with old games and whatever latest F2P trash

Game update today, hope it fixes the issues for pcfags

God forbid anyone talking about a game on this site.

I put anime skins on all my cars. I don't even like anime, I just like how obnoxious it looks.

This is such an obvious shill thread. At least employ some subtlety.

Crackers decrypted all the Forza Horiozn 3 files and now working on a exploit for it...

with abit luck we ALL play it soon

Windows DRM makes the game nigh unplayable at 60 fps if you aren't using 16 gb of RAM, an i7, and a $300 graphics card.

Call me when they unfuck this shit so I don't have to buy an Xbox one.

I bought an Xbone for this.

Poorfags don't have the hardware anyway

you need more than a $300 card m8

You get the xbox version wit it though so that's like getting two games for the price of one!

Patch coming today

wow, a second copy of a game for a console I have absolutely no reason to buy since I own a PC.

What a great deal!

>talking about video games in Cred Forums
Hello normal guy.

This shit was shilled to death and back a week backwards.

forza HORIZON games = trash
forza MOTORSPORT games = okay

discord.gg/Uagr8Ax
join Cred Forumsorza discord, probably gonna be a quite a few of us playing after the patch hits

If I wanted to play a racing sim I'd drive my fucking car.

wait, so you didn't get in on the target fuckup?

Your shitbox most probably isn't a hundred thousand dollar track spec race machine, nor would they even let it close to an actual track.

Call me when they release on Steam.

>Not playing games on the couch

totally comfykino my man

>shilled

yeah, okay

>sitting in a couch
>for racing games
how could you have good posture for a steering wheel controller?

Not a shill, genuine feedback:

It's a solid game. Great fun to play.

I've been fortunate that my machine has handled it without a hitch (30 fps though). Only thing which really annoyed me was the broken Logitech G27 support, but hopefully that gets sorted today.

Otherwise, a great way to kill some time.

Recommendation: Turn off rewind and set the difficulty up a notch or two higher than the default. I always found coming first in every single race was boring in the old Horizon games, so not winning every single race by 10s or more makes things more interesting.

Is this the /o/ discord or some new one?

not affiliated with /o/, was made to play with Cred Forums when FH3 came out

>Why is nobody talking about this racing game?
Hmm.......I wonder why......

it's the /fhg/ discord

pretty comfy 2bh

How's the progression because Horizon 2 gave you pretty much everything after a few races and I dropped it because it got boring.

A little slower, this one gives you everything after 5 or so races whereas Horizon 2 gave everything after 3 races.

I use a video games controller like a normal person, but there are cockpits and coffee tables for that...

Games you like = trash
Games I like = better than yours

Automatic or Manualw/ clutch?

never ever sonycuck

Should I buy this for my xbone or PC?

My PC would have no problems running it at max but I've heard there's problems

Oh well, I might look into when it's cheaper. I can see why they do it but I miss racing games having real progression. Gran Turismo 3 and 4 nailed it in my opinion.

you get it on both if you buy digital copy. (not sure if you do with the physical though.)

Manual with clutch always.

Was racing with my friend one day and I got rammed off the road. He said "Don't worry bro, I'll clutch this" to which I replied how can you clutch it when you drive automatic

As long as you get it digitally you get it for both

Bah

Zinga.

He didn't get it though, it was comedy cold I say.
Like this for example.

Manual no clutch for controller. I find it way too awkward to try and fuck with the clutch on controller.

Unless I have a wheel its not the most optimal set up for me.

>game runs like absolute dogshit on even the toptierest of PCs for literally no reason, meaning the game is essentially exclusive to a console nobody owns or even wants
>some of the dumbest microtransation bullshit this gen. WANT ALL THE SECRETS REVEALED, THUS REMOVING ANY FUN OR CHALLENGE? BUY MAPS YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH

Gee, I wonder.

I have lutch on A, left bumper for gear up and right bumper for gear down. That way you can decelerate/accelerate and switch gears up and down effectively.

>he isn't idort master race

Because talking about video games on Cred Forums is FUCKING NOT ALLOWED YOU FUCKING SHILL.

>owning an Xbox when you already have a PC.
If you feel like throwing your money away, sure.

Is it just me or is that Xbone controller wider than normal?
Also, where's the home button?

>owning a PS4/Wii-U when they have no games
Apparently he isn't a poorfag

Windows 10 can go fuck itself.

Just perspective, and the controller was on when I took that pic so the home button was lit up.

That's exactly the setup I tried it with. I still didn't like it.

I may try it again if I ever get my hands on Horizon 3

>I7 6700k OC
>16GB RAM
>R9 390x

I get about 40-60 FPS (dips to 33-35 in some places) on mostly high settings at 1080p. I should have waited for the 1080 GTX but whatever.

The game is poorly optimized and runs like shit if you got anything less than at least a R9 290 or 390 (not sure how the GTX 970 does)

turn off msaa

You can do custom events and group b on the dirt like god intended

I have a 1080 and it still manages to go under 60fps on ultra settings at 1080p.

The game is horribly optimized.

>win10
>win10 store exclusive
>60buckaroos
>reported to have mediocre performance
Hmm

>implying the PS4 and WiiU have no games
>Implying the Xbone does

You may have brain problems.

Did I imply any of the consoles have games? No, I did not.

>i5
>8GB RAM
>760 GTX
>Plays everything perfectly except what microsoft puts their grubby mitts on

I might as well buy an xbone at this point.

>Why is nobody talking about this game?
Because it doesn't run on windows 7. I love Forza but fuck upgrading to Windows 10

Forza is BORING AND SLOW..

Still waiting for the PC demo to test performance.

Dude, I totally agree.
Unfortunately it is the only way to play the game unless you want to throw your money into the garbage fire that is the Xbone

can't pirate it

I'm running ultra 4x MSAA with a gtx 970.

dips into the low 45 fps in some part of the city, but 99% of the time its locked to 60.
If I uncap fps in the options I get as much as 90fps.
Vram usage caps at 3.9gb.

the 970 is a great card, only amd shills, retards and / or computer illiterate people who cant update their drivers manually shit on it.

And no I wont post proof, I'd rather laugh watching you buy a 390 or even spending more than 500 bucks for the terrible 1070 that gets everyone disappointed because it turns out its not great at 4k and can just barely hold 60fps at 1080p.

blame nvidia all you want, but if you missed on the 970 you missed on one of the best price / performance card ever made.

>If I wanted to play a milsim I'd go to fucking war.

I never understood stupid fucks like you.

Reminder the report, hide, and sage all obvious shill threads

Not a shill thread.

Just /FHG/
It actually is a good game minus the performance issues

It's actually the DRM, and it only has problems over about 40fps (it gets lots of stutter)

I just blocked it to 30FPS and upped the res to 3570x1527

>downgrading to windows 10
>not just dual booting it

It's not the DRM. It's the compression.
All the files are packed together so tightly and are only taken out when needed.

can somebody get me free modded account

Except you can also play PC games on the couch as well, shill-kun.

sent ;^)

>Burnout Paradise
Shit taste.

Recreated my Toyota Soarer in the game.

I love the game, now I can drive my car when I'm not driving it!

I only wish I could've put in a 1JZ in it and that even the 2JZ that's in it would actually sound like a straight six..

Then take it to /vg/, faggot.

>those graphics

Please tell me you are running it on a potato. Shit looks like a PS2 game.

Ah yeah forgot only fedora tipping games are welcome here.
Or shitposting generals.

Would this game be fun with a wheel?

Doubt it, it's way too arcadey for that.

Would you play Need for Speed with a wheel?

>arcade games aren't fun with a wheel

Never been to an arcade?

Boy oh boy have I?
No, I mean, the game isn't built around a wheel. It will work, probably as long as it ain't a G27, but the game isn't made for it. Way too casualized for that.

It's like trying to play Need for Speed Most Wanted or underground with a wheel.

dont take the bait

what are some good arcade/simcade racers for filthy windows 7 user?

Is it Xbox One and Windows 10 only?

If so, that's why.

Dont get me wrong the game is really fun, but the shilling on Cred Forums is real, also it runs like literal ass if you dont have a good cpu, i have a 1080 and an 17 and 3.4 ghz and i barely get 35 fps with msaa offf

Its out go give it a go famalam

I think you would be surprised.

From anyone that does actully use a wheel setup with horizon they have nothing but good things to say about it.

Horizon is good about sliders and assist management within the game. You have quite a few settings to change to increase your wheel experience that a typical arcade racer definitely wouldn't have.

Hell, sliders and changes on differentials from car to car can be customized to better specify what type of car you want to drive.

>game runs like absolute dogshit on even the toptierest of PCs

No it doesn't, the optimization is awful but stop hyperboling, I have a 1070 and it runs fine on high. Of course I should have better performance with an high end card but still, it does not "run like absolute dogshit on even the toptierest of pcs"

yes it does, gpu doesn't matter, only cpu does youtube.com/watch?v=BWYsL2PBILc

>implying cross play is bad

kek JUST jej

and that's only cause they decided to cheap out on the DRM.

>those stupid fucking danger sign jumps
GOD DAMMIT I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS ANGRY SINCE I PLAYED DOOM ON NIGHTMARE

WHY DOES MY CAR ALWAYS FLY OFF THE RAMP IN A ROLL WHEN I HIT IT STRAIGHT ON

Don't hit forward/gas when you are in the air..
Let go of everything as soon as you hit the jump straight and you should land okay

I got the ultimate edition ($100) for free.

Bought it on amazon, redeemed the code.

Since it has high negative reviews on amazon just hit up customer service and tell them that it doesn't work, you'll get a refund as a special case.

I exclusively race in this bad boy

Im lucky if I hit 60mph during the entire race

Fucking upgrade it then knobhead.

You can get to S1 812 with it.

>Win 10
lmao

>buying games locked behind MS DRM
lel

>upgrade it then
I find it fun to race shitboxes

>Win 10 only

Took me until level 40 to get my first Horizon Edition car

anyone having better luck

can i pirate this game and just drive around with everything unlocked?

it's clearly a meme game favored by reddit

don't think so m8

yeah, i bought the jag HE edition that gives you the XP boost for 300k in the auction house at like level 20

It is, the game is pretty arcadey but it has enough physics so you can play well with a wheel, plus you can turn off all driving assists and get more XP and credits and what not.

I play the game with a fanatec CSR forza wheel, clutch and all, easy to drift and nice to drive

>want to upgrade to a GTX 1070
>remember everything out looks like shit and newer shit requires windows 10

Well, it looks like I'll be spending time on my backlog or waiting for the Windows 10 meme to die like Vista did.

I got a Lambo and a Mclauren by lvl 16, tough beans bro

How good would horizon 3 run on this?
Should I oc the cpu I just dont know what to set it to

I already got two by level 20

>meme game = not on PS4 so I HATE it!

lol

The game doesn't really seem to care what specs you have because it ain't OPTIMIZED.

It's optimized pretty well actually, there's just a few bugs in the caching

ProTip: The slower the car, the more fun the races.

This does have a cut-off point. C-class=bestclass

So the patch to improve PC performance is live now. What's the verdict?

B is for Best class

That compression is Microsoft's idea of DRM

Most "gamers" on Cred Forums are sonyggers or pirating PCucks

all the legit gamers are busy playing games

it's shit

Game's fucking great. Probably my GOTY so far.
>ridiculous amount of stuff to do
>incredibly beautiful (except for the LOD on the trees for some reason)
>stupid amount of cars
>co-op campaign is the most fun I've had in a racing game

Downloading the update right now, hopefully they fixed the stuttering at high framerates. Says they did.

I did a race consisting entirely of '54 Utes.
Could barely make it up a gentle incline. It was hilarious, but there's no way in hell I'm doing it again.

Well no shit! It's SUPPOSED TO go online at 6pm eastern.

Time to clown around in a crown vic i guess!

Really want to play this game, but don't want to upgrade to W10.
:(

Someone made an A class drag car with it. Try making something like a drift vehicle.

This is Horizon 3 in PC (Ultra Settings, UW4K)

And this is Horizon 2 on Xbox

Conclusion? Game will look awesome/like shit depending on how youn take the picture

What is the goal in this game? Is there a storyline, or any kind of reason to keep driving?
I wanna play a driving game, but I always feel like they forget to put a reason to play the games.

>muh campaign

You play it for the racing, guy.

Well I don't really care, in Horizon 2 it was winning the Horizon Final but I completely forgot after a few hundred hours of free roaming.

Really, the comfy driving+music+scenery is what this game is about, everytime I was bored I just hoped into Horizon 2 and drove around in my 458 Speciale while listening to Horizon Pulse

Good thing is that Horizon 3 has much more content (as in events, challenges, races...) tho

This.

Be back later faggots, i am gonna go drive my Lotus 49 at Suzuka Raceway.

>I'm retard please rape my face

Does The Crew count? Ubi gave it out for free this month.

>ridiculous amount of stuff to do
Is almost always a garbage positive. The Crew was also filled with a lot of boring ass shit to do that made me uninstall after about 10 hours.

When is the DLC coming out?
I want to get the crown vic asap

be sure to go flat out and die in a fireball

okay good thing this game isn't The Crew then...

More like motion blur and DOF lets you hide ugly textures.

I'm really enjoying this game. It was worth joining the botnet

Will they ever release a demo on PC? Considering how dicy the performance of this seemed to be, and that I don't see an obvious refund policy in place, I don't want to risk buying it only for it to not work like I want it.

If the likes of digital foundry are anything to go buy the hardware to run the game properly simply doesn't exist.

It runs like shit, made like shit and it requires Windows 10 which is shit

And now you know the reason why.

Windows 10 is pretty good actually

Man test drive unlimited (the first one) looks good for its age.

They said they would eventually release one

That was the point tho. Although Horizon 3's motion blur doesn't really bother me that much.

Oh and one thing that surprised me is the quality of the textures in H3 imgur.com/a/utXTz

It's content variety you idiot, not how much of the same content there is.

How can you enjoy this nonsensical motion blur image?

bretty much this.

I've heard it runs like shit, and its like 100000$ Canadian so I'm not dropping that cash If I don't even know whether I can halfway run it.

Cruising around is so fun

nice shot my man

ow, my fucking eyes! What is this shit?!

Man I really hope so. I'm looking at some benchmarks, and they're testing pretty much my setup at 1080p@60fps, which is what I would want, but there are still some ugly stutters there.

just play it on your xbox one then.

The photo mode literally has a motion blur slider, I'm serious

dual boot fgt

this is not an ubisoft open world

there's actually variety here, plus, every single race event can be customized

"after launch" is all we know

a GTX 1080 and i7 can just about max out the game at 4K/60 consistently, according to my friend who I've been playing with

It runs like actual shit. I got a refund. And no, it doesn't werk on my machine, you're just a cucked retard

thanks senpai

theres a performance patch dropping today so keep a look out for updated benches

I doubt it gets as extreme as the photo mode in wipeout HD allows for.

>xbox one

Fuck off, not buying a console for one game.

tell me Cred Forums, why do people like cars? There's all these fucking assholes revving their engines and make a shitton of loud noise in the streets near me and it really gets annoying. I mean i'm ok if you wanna go fast and accelerate on the highway but this is all

So it's not just new cars it's actually fixing some performance issues?
Is this official or wishful thinking?

Do we know it's a performance patch and not just an unlock DLC patch?

I usually don't mind motion blur that much.. but this judder-y image repeating thing looks just awful

It has other games too and you can go straight to PC once you've upgraded it enough thanks to cross play :)

No its fucking shit full of redundant menus and aware. It's buggy as fuck because of W10 anniversary update and game support is shit

I think your graphics card is broken..
there's no way that's supposed to look like that.

You probably have run out of gears to revs when you reach the highway unless you want to break the speed limit. Its fun to shift to that's probably the only time they get it to do it.

maybe he wants to be able to get the Halo remasters and this, Forza. If he's rich enough to buy a whole console just for those, more power to him.

What else is XB1 exclusive anyway?

i like the crew but horizon 3 has so many cars

It's a guy thing, you wouldn't understand...

>uses controller for anything other than a platform or fighting game
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they're fun

its in the patch notes and everything

hoW is the OST?

The anniversary update has some bugs I admit that, but otherwise it's much improved over 7 from a usability standpoint. That new settings app is killer, and the super menu? forget about it (7 that is).

do you know if this shit is illegal in some places? It's annoying me to the point where I'm almost thinking about bringing it up to the city council or some shit. Sure that guy has fun, but think about the literal hundred of people around him just trying to fucking sleep or listen to something peacefully.

>win10
>expensive
>no crack
Who could be talking about this?

>t. fell for the driving wheel meme

Ok now you're just shilling.

How much do you make per shitpost?

Cool gonna read through it now cheers
Neat screenshots btw

Not seeing much in the way of performance improvements so far. Still getting under 60 FPS at medium settings on a 970/i5.

Certainly not people who bought the game.

That'd be silly.

>i5
Not going to happen

When I try to access all sorts of settings they all have this cover over menu that has limited features I can choose from. But the moment I choose "advanced options " it gives me the old menu from windows 7 to change settings. What the fuck is the point of All these redundant menus?

They learned it from driveclub

There are a few cases where that happens but overall 95% of the old control panel has been migrated to the UWP app

Definitely pisses me off. People just aren't considerate. Not much you can do unless they are hooning. I think there are some restrictions on cars (noise and emissions), but you probably aren't going to be able to accurately measure those.

You'll do pretty well on high/ultra. Game's a bit more CPU intensive than it should be because of the UWP encryption, so you might still get stuttering, but you should be okay.

>it's illegal to Rev an engine to stop it from stalling

Nah you're a fucking babby

>level 55
>haven't got shit except a bunch of mediocre cars from wheelspins

should I just get that perk which allows me to buy more spins?

close ur windows. also the harder hes revving it means the quicker he going away so you should be cheering him on instead

thanks m8 have another one from Australian Cars & Coffee

are you a little slow or something?

I have that exact same processor and am having no issues.

Thats fucking stupid, they new UWP does nothing the old control panel couldn't do. Jesus christ change is not good just because it's new

>hey new UWP does nothing the old control panel couldn't do.

except package it up in a nicer, easier to use, more consistent UI that's scalable across a number of different screen sizes, sure.

Check out that upscaled 720p, GADDAMN

They aren't actually fixing the stuttering issue, just at high framerates

Fuck me when are they going to just fix the stuttering

Yeah I'm sure all those golfs and civics have heavy duty racing clutches. must be why they're always redlining at 4AM too. Gotta get to the twisties for sick drifts.

I got all the bonus boards collected

Getting this one was a bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=JpEyuQveXq0

>nicer easier to use

It's the same shit with another layer on it. It literally does nothing different it's a redundant layer on top of the previous system that wasn't broken. That UWP will just redirect you to the control panel anyway

It happens to so many fucking menus it's not just a few

Mouse options
Screen resolution options
Networking options
Control panel itself
Administrator options like setting local passwords creating new accounts, etc cetera
Power options
The fucking clock has a redundant layer of shit

There is no reason why I have to click twice more to get to the same menus and options I wanna change

The engines stall easier because they have small engines with low power and torque you idiot. It's not the clutch that determines if a car will stall easy or not

Nobody is going to buy this game if you keep name dropping Burnout Paradise

Mate if you have rev that much on a stock econobox kill yourself.

Yeah, a better layer on it.

>970
>vram usage at 3.9gb
Is it just me or does this not check out?

>another menu that does nothing but make me click twice just to get to the configuration

No that's not better that's pointless

No, most of that is covered in the app. The only things on that list actually missing are advanced mouse and Power options but even so most of the functionality you're likely to have to use most of the time are still covered.

>Racing game

nah.

Thats every 4 cylinder engine with small flywheels and low torque output like a civic and a golf

Sounds like you've never driven a car before in manual

But you're supposed to buy the good games user, not steal them like some illiterate and jobless nignog. Besides, if you didn't get the free upgrade to windows 10 you're a dipshit.

>expensive

It's a 60 dollar game you dipshit, what the fuck do you mean "expensive"?

>looks at the version that comes with all future DLC, and is actually 20 bucks cheaper than if you were to buy it all separately

Good job you inbred goat fucker, you've proven that you aren't a "master troll" but really nothing more than some kid with an internet connection, and a contrarian attitude to boot.

Grow up, or kill yourself, whichever you find easier.

I think they made automatics for people like you who can't feather the clutch.

So hows public transport treating you Tyrone?

>Being this booty blasted over something that's been a fact of windows since 3.1
>Implying it's not much worse on your average loonicks DE
>not just going to the proper settings box straight from the search menu
>implying you need to mess with your settings that often for it to even matter (is this a thing on Linux DEs?)

freefags everyone.

No they're fucking not

Go to mouse options to change your sensitivity it's not on the initial menu but you have to click "advanced options" to get to the sensitivity that's just the old menu from windows xp Vista and 7

Its pointless and it does nothing to add to the gun and because of that it's redundant

There was nothing wrong with the old menu and the new UWP shit doesn't do anything the old menu couldn't do

goty desu

>ITT teenagers who are too stupid or too young to get their permits talk about how racing games are stupid or how front wheel drive cars can drift.

90 dollars after tax in canadaland

You mean feather the gas pedal?

You don't feather a clutch

The 970 has 3.5gb of fast vram and .5gb of slower vram.

This game is more fun than I expected it to be tb8f@m

does it have crashes like burnout does?

I only play racing games that let me force other drivers into pylons.

>if you don't like the new GUI that means you're a luddite and you prefer loonix

At least Linux lets me organize my menus how I want to

>dual boot fgt
fuck why didn't i think of that
truly am a fgt desu

I'm thinking of picking it up today on Xbone actually, it looks like fun. I've never played the other Forza Horizon games though, just the regular Forza's. Is it more arcadey or what?

Clown vic is a hoot!!!
you feather the clutch on a motorcycle

A motorcycle clutch is not the same as a car's clutch in that a car's gear box is not sequential like a motorcycle. In a car I can choose any gear I want from any gear I want. On a motorcycle it goes in a sequence and I can never be in neutral on a bike without shifting all the way down to neutral

I didn't say that, i said that Linux DEs are uniformly terrible, any complaints you can make about windows issues apply doubly so to linux.

Again, most of the settings are in the UWP app, and even so you can still access it the same way you do in 7 if it bugs you that much, or again just pull it up through search like a normal person.

>i said that Linux DEs are uniformly terrible,
Cinnamon with Mate is fucking amazing have you ever used Linux?

This first car pack is pretty underwhelming other than the Vic and the Jeep. Hope PG doesnt stick to boring hypercars

Wait, that shitbox is in FH3?

I just got a 1gb patch on Xbox. Anyone have an idea what it does?

>Again, most of the settings are in the UWP app, and even so you can still access it the same way you do in 7 if it bugs you that much, or again just pull it up through search like a normal person.
No when you search those options you get taken to the dumb UWP app shut then you still have to click into advanced options just to get to them

The UWP does nothing the old control panel couldn't do. There is no "it's more organized" when it does nothing better at all

You don't fix shit that isnt broke

>freefags unironically believe this

If you're using a DE metapackage, you're doing something wrong.

Is The Crew any good?

>when you search those options you get taken to the dumb UWP app shut then you still have to click into advanced options just to get to them

no, just select the w32 result instead...?

Sounds like you've never used xfc or mate

No

Because that just brings you to the new bullshit menu where you have to click advanced options just to get to the old menu. There's no point to the new UWP it's fucking redundant and pointless

Why would I when there are better, more lightweight and customizable options such as IceWM or xMonad instead?

>racing

>xfc is heavier than all those gui

More a motorcycle's clutch is better cooled and recieves less stress, so you can feather it when making turns so you can stay upright and atrifically limit your torque.

You feather the clutch when taking off on 4 wheels too, but you do it breifly.
it is today!
The lotus is kinda neat. Had a hot wheels of it back in the day

Didn't pay enough people to make threads.

[[[barfs internally]]]

It's ok for a poor man's FH3 replacement if you just want a big open world to cruise in. I had my fun it in since it's free.

Comfiest game of 2016. Post your comfiest screens

no, it doesn't

Yes a DE is going to be heavier than just a WM...

I got The Crew for free from ubisoft and its comfy af

Because I still have an HD7850 on which the game probably will run like absolute horseshit. And I don't want to pay that much money for the game.

Another one

>2010+6
>talking about video games
>on a taiwanese hopscotch IRC
Thanks for speaking the truth. This place needs to be more on topic; memes, feels, traps and begging threads are what made Cred Forums great, not talking about games.
Reddit is just so much better IMHO. OC that ends up here, no less.

>That Initial D drift challenge
75K is hard, but I loved pushing for it.

>secrets revealed bit

>what are strategy guides AKA that shit that has existed forever that lets you pay money to learn the secrets of any video game ever

>racing cars more than 1 class jump away from stock

Wew

Is there a cheaper way to get the game?

Just get the standard edition

My computer is too shit to run it and my brother stole my xbox. ;_:

Shiet didn't know old Audi wagons are in this game

Singapoor store it is

half-brother Tyrone I assume?

buy singapore gift cars, add them to your account and buy the game for now $45

Does this count?

Got pic related just yesterday. I played probably for 3 hours straight blasting Kavinsky's 1986 album.

Too bad the game crashed and killed my gpu driver. Restarted my driver and started to get artifacting in surfer's paradise before it crashed again. The game can't handle Kavinsky apparently.

Driving at dawn is as comfy as it gets my man

>Bucket List item
>Offroad the Warthog from Halo
>Halo music playing in the background

Heh that was pretty fun, I couldnt see shit in cockpit view

HAHA NOPE FAGGOT obviously it's driving at dawn after a storm you stupid retard.

Because its a broken unplayable mess even with high spec pc.

The patch made the performances even worse.

Yeah I figured it might be

>ABS off makes the car block so all drift has to be with E-Brake
>turn ABS On to see if it helps
>Car WILL NOT STOP
>ABS literally takes the brakes away from your car

>all drift has to be with E-Brake

what? that's not true.

>good. Burnout Paradise.
>Not a shill

Go away with your $60 DRMed shit port.

Seriously just pushing Windows 10 everywhere wasn't enough for you.
Now it's DX12, well it's a GREAT API for sure, reducing CPU load for... easy DRM implementation.
Now everyone need $500 CPU to decrypt game in realtime, and Zen will just run as shit as AMD's previous CPU.

Go away with your shilled screenshots and Initial D campaign.

Nice try apple shill but we're nabbing the consumer electronics market here. Smoke cock.

But Burnout Paradise was shit, that doesn't mean anything.

Best song coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=ru0K8uYEZWw