Was he based or just an asshole Cred Forums?

Was he based or just an asshole Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Kenny is always right/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was on board. Like on board the boat like the saying goes haha get it.

Because he liked boats in the games that's why the joke makes sense.

I stuck with him the whole time. My second season ended with Clementine being dropped off at the colony and Kenny walking away. I definitely didn't cry if that's what you're asking.

He was a good character in season 1.
Then they needlessly brought him back in season 2 because the writers had a hard on for him.
Effectively ruining him and making him a far worse character.

If the game wanted me to hate Kenny then it did a terrible job at it.

>can shoot Carver in the head and end it all but he is stopped
>everyone wants to settle down and surrender to Carver and he is the only one that says "WE SHOULD BE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS"
>says the Rusky can't be trusted
>everyone says Kenny is a monster for doing that to a kid
>proceed to get ambushed by more ruskies
>wants to drive over to a safehaven or at least a good shelter for the baby while everyone wants to stay in one place and freeze to death
>rest of the group wants to leave because they are pussies
>rest of the group betrays you and try to run away with the Rusky asshole who JUST BETRAYED YOU
>get shot by the rest of the group
>"LOL LETS JUST HIDE THE BABY, THE LAST GLIMMER OF HOPE BESIDES CLEMENTINE THAT HE HAS AND I WILL PROVE THAT I CAN MAKE HIM ANGRY"

Telltale are just terrible writers, in an attempt to make the story look like "Kenny is too far gone" they instead make him the best character

The worst fucking part is that they let you shoot him when you literally have no reason to

Clementine leaving Kenny for the colony is what he wanted imo. But i cant just leave him alone in the woods. I love that man.

Telltale does a good job at making you hate your favourite characters. It makes the choices you have to make much more difficult and sad.

He's an asshole that telltale desperately wanted you to like by retroactively making him right about everything.

>"The boat plan will work, it's just gotta!"
>Boat plan doesn't work
>"The Wellington plan will work, it's just gotta!"
>Wellington plan works.
>KENNY IS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING 100% OF THE TIME

Kenny gets lucky at the end of S2. Any number of things that could have gone wrong with Wellington conveniently didn't, and none of those things that went right have to do with Kenny.

ahahahahahahahahahahaha :^)

The funny thing is that the boat plan DID work, but Benny fucked it up by not protecting the boat

Ass. I'm glad I killed him.

>Any number of things could have gone right with the boat idea but conveniently didn't

See I can do it too. You don't have an argument. I have also never heard anyone claim that Kenny is right 100% of the time so stop building strawmen faggot.

He was a crazy fucker. He got me nervous everytime in Season 2 and even when i saved his son in Season 1 he almost made me get kill. I killed him

He was a based asshole.

But what was the boat plan? I think Kenny even admits that the boat they find couldn't even fit all the people currently in the group. Even if it had gone perfectly (They arrive in Atlanta, and there is a working, unclaimed, boat with a full tank of gas ready to go, and they ride away without anything going wrong) were they just going to... float until things got better? Find an island that would undoubtedly also be filled with people who had a boat plan? They would still need food, gas, and medicine, and if good people had found boats, there would undoubtedly be bandits who had boats. The only problem that it even partially alleviates is the zombies, which they would still have to deal with on dangerous supply runs.

I could understand the Boat plan during the first few weeks of the outbreak; maybe the government would clean things up and you could just wait it out. But they had been surviving for months, and they had already dealt with food/supply shortages. It's a bad plan even if it works.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Kenny is always right/

He was an incompetent hothead in the first season.

Season 2 he was badass.
Fuck anyone who says otherwise.

>man whose loss of family and friends has led him to harshness
>vs crazy feminist who fears and hates families and groups

Kenny's hardship led him to seek to protect the weak and innocent, bitchface's hardship led her to jealously and psychopathically seek to "own" Clementine all to herself.

he was as morally right as he was an asshole, i.e most of the time

>He was an incompetent hothead in the first season.
he most definitely wasn't incompetent, he just put his family before anything

Homo

>man whose loss of family and friends has led him to harshness

You do realize that could describe almost the whole cast right?

gotta love gamer humor

The reason is that some feel obligated to stop a murder from occurring regardless of how much you like the people involved