4 days until release

what are you expecting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k0XSbzXj0kY
youtu.be/jKsaJe2zKSo
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Range going from 68-78
It honestly looks like trash, mechanics are terrible, physics are disgusting, stealth is laughable, graphics are pathetic

racist.

lets hear a good game by your standards, user

Coming out soon?
Call of Duty 2016

probably anywhere from 75-85 critic score and around 7 user score. Critics are going to praise the we wuz characters and of course the "immersive open world"

Not higher then 79.

Watchdogs?

WeWuz/10

>ifunny.co
>trumpette is underage and saves shit from le epic meme sites

How surprising.

somewhere around a 7/10, would be in the 60's but will get bonus points for the pandering

Metacritic - 84/100 'Wow so progressive' 'Fun'
User Score - 5.2/10

Mediocre reviews, probably in the 60 to low 70 range.

It just looks blah all around both mechanically and story-wise.

It will be an overall disaster praised by the cucks and lesbians in the game "journalism" sector, and largely shit on by users. 2k has of course paid a third party viral marketing firm to represent the game online so there will be some bots praising the game on the "beautiful graphics, brilliant AI, compelling deep characters," but it won't be nearly enough.

No reason for it to exist.

No advance copies to reviewers. It's gonna get ravaged by everyone, not even the BLM stuff is going to save it.

Yeah recently everywhere seems to be Mafia shill central.

>Conspiracy meme

81/10
user score will be 3/10 cuz of Cred Forumsacks

>Call of Duty 2016
So basically, there's no good games left this year.

Of course

>he thinks what Cred Forums thinks is irrelevant
>he thinks users care about quality
Fucking lol.

Wait and see, social relevancy isn't powerful enough to redeem totally mechanically shit games.

>what are you expecting
A painfully mediocre game. Maybe they won't fuck up anything royally, but overall it's going to be very bland and forgettable, unlike the previous two. People will never talk about it again after a few weeks post-release.

People liked Skyrim.
That alone is proof that quality is irrelevant towards reception.
Everytime Cred Forums predicts something the complete opposite happens.

>unlike the previous two

Mafia has always been a mediocre franchise.

GTA 3 did everything Mafia 1 did much better, and Mafia 2 has MGSV's issues, but 100 times more.
The open world has no purpose, and the amount of cut content is simply staggering.

Gameplay wise neither were anything special.

I'm expecting a typical Ubisoft open world game, only this time Ubisoft isn't actually making it.

Prove to me games have gotten lower scores for not giving out review copies

So, Mad Max?
Shadows of Mordor?
Batman Arkham?
Homefront 2?

Same thing that happened with Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

>marketing people make threads
>Cred Forums generally shits on it
>game comes out
>decent game blogger scores/consumers shit on it
>performance issues are exposed
>people shit on it
>game is quickly forgotten

Lather, rinse, repeat until devs stop forcing their shit politics into games and concentrate on gameplay, graphics, and optimization.

Mafia series = Single player story set in an open world
They were never intended as sandbox games, the open world was simply a backdrop.

Comparing Mafia 1-2 to GTA makes it clear you really have no idea what you're talking about.

Then there's no reason to put an open world.

If your game focuses on story, it's a failure.

3 spicy meatballs/5

>Deus Ex is a SJW game
What?

Besides, apart from performance issues, and the abrupt ending, the game is pretty good.
Really good level design, and great attention to detail.

70%, shit game
but +21% diversity bonus, because giving it an actual bad score makes you racist

>Then there's no reason to put an open world.

So the game should've been level based? With linear levels?
Unless you can go golfing, do a triathlon or 300 collectibles to find there is no reason to have an open world?

>If your game focuses on story, it's a failure.

Well thanks for making it clear that you're a juvenile then, now I don't have to waste more time on you.

>So the game should've been level based?
Yes.

>With linear levels?
They already are.

>Unless you can go golfing, do a triathlon or 300 collectibles to find there is no reason to have an open world?

Why would you put an open world if there's nothing to do in it?
It's a waste of time and money.

>Well thanks for making it clear that you're a juvenile then, now I don't have to waste more time on you.
Why?
Videogames are not a storytelling media, what makes a videogame is gameplay.

Gameplay must stand on it's own, it must feel fun, everything else is secondary and unnecesary.

Videogames without story exist, shitloads of them.

Make a videogame without gameplay and what do you have left?
A movie.

>4 days until release
seriously? this was just announced wasn't it? so they've had like a month to polish up from the complete garbo shown in the trailers? it's gonna be worse than watch dogs. this one won't have the paid review power of Ubisoft behind it either, I think it's really going to bomb hard, both on user score and review score. Might even get called out for the pandering mess it is on a large enough scale to convince publisher execs that pandering isn't the money ticket after all.

Is this a game about black people designed and wrote by a bunch of nerdy little white boys?

>mafia
>black dude protagonist

i don't get it, is he in the mafia? what kind of mafia family will entertain blacks?

The nigger dies at the end and you play the after game as the guy from Mafia 2

The Cosa Nigstra.

>wrote by a bunch of nerdy little white boys
No, this isn't written by Cred Forums

This user makes a good point, particularly the Marketing point. Reviewers are all slimy fuck who rely on bribes, and with this being made by a tiny dev, I'm predicting 70s across the board

Kings and Queens

it is exactly that, yes. one of the ambient npc interactions they've showcased is a black dude and his white girlfriend getting harassed by a racist cop. devs hail from progress minded san fransisco.

that, and the reviewers that have stayed honest have generally been against this stuff to begin with. I wonder if TB will touch the pandering, or just shit on the game for it's mechanical failings. lord knows there will be enough he won't need any padding to make a video.

User score 40-50
Review 70-80 because it's racist to say otherwise despite the game being shit

>good atmosphere
>good soundtrack
>some nice districts to visit
>shit AI
>terrible graphics
>repetitive missions
>boring stealth
>shit driving

GTA V. The only decent game in the genre. Any other game trying to mimic it should use that as their standards and try to supercede it. Pro tip: no one has.

WE

They're actually using e celeb quotes for their game
Open world Games is that kermit the frog sounding ass who said "BEST GAME EVUR"
The rad Brad or the "I'm gonna thank you 20 times a video smash that like button" Bradley
And HeY EveRyBodY GhostRobo sounding ass

>TB

He's too busy with his cancer or something to rely make traditional WTF videos anymore.

> no review copies given out

Yeah, there's no way this could be a good sign. What possible reason could there be to not give review copies to journalists?

it looks average as fuck.

Remember, if you don't preorder, you're a racist shitlord!

Everything about it just looks like a mediocre sandbox.

Because no one has a billion dollars to work with.

part of it will actually be pretty fun.
>killing your own bosses,
>setting up rackets,
>feeding people to gators
>the setting
is what im looking froward too. It'll probably have some bugs that may or may not be redeemable, probably can be patched later with more EXCLUSIVE $59.99 DLC. remember the flops that mafia 2 had? I honestly wont be surprised but I will be a bit disappointed if some of the stuff ive seen doesnt get fixed

If you can ignore the Cred Forums boogeyman it might even be fun. Im persoanlly going to pretend im just a darker skinned itlaian and not pay attention to any #BLM greif, but thats really depending on how much the Devs push it, and so far it looks like theyre pushing it alot

gameplay (if they fix some of the glicthes) 7 or even 8/10
if they dont then 6/10

story is the same thing, anywhere between the 5-7/10 range depending

really the whole thing is up in the air, they havent released much steady info since it was announced so im curious as to what it will actually be by the end

> go to Vietnam
> come back WE WUZ
> adoptive family killed by mafia for not paying back loanshark
> one black guy decides to kill the whole mafia in a city

this.. Italians are racist fucks.

>game has wallhack vision

consolefags strike again

>let's make people play as a nigger in a mafia game, they'll love that
>is he part of the mafia?
>nah of course not, nobody plays a mafia game to actually be in the mafia.. they want a generic black guy killing stuff

i love how they tried to give him a backstory to make it look like it wasn't 100% pandering.

what gives it away is that the writers are open radical leftists with political agendas. the fucking KKK massacres, confederate flag = KKK etc.

the game looks like shit anyway and will do shit.

speaking of playing like niggers, I wonder how much the BF1 preorders dropped because of the nigger statue.

> I wonder how much the BF1 preorders dropped because of the nigger statue.
I love how Cred Forumscuckies really, unironically thinks they are relevant in the world.

So how he does it from game's logic? Usually it's magic or high-tech stuff. Just nigger vision?

I wanted to buy it, but damn, there is so much hate against whites, it's really making me uncomfortable.

And you can kill Trump ? Wow, dear players, if somebody doesn't share your ideas, why don't you just kill him ?

78 Critics
4.3 Users

I love how libshits adopt their language to fit in, while telling them they're irrelevant. fuck off to Cred Forums if you want to talk to them, this thread is for videogames.

I'm not even Cred Forums. I'm just stating an objective fact. The writers are very left-leaning and politicized people and the BF1 preorder sales will drop.

> the BF1 preorder sales will drop.
Because you don't like the nigger statue?
I remember you cuckolds saying Overwatch was clearly going to flop because they have a fucking flying muslim woman soldier.

You are never right, precisely the opposite, you make one claim, and the opposite happens.

This is Cred Forums, this place prides itself on being wrong.

Apparently they train soldiers in 'Nam to see through walls. No shit, this is from a dev video.

They say his "advanced military training" allows him to hear and track enemies.

nigger vision it is

>>feeding people to gators

That sounds like the worst gimmick, it's probably a canned gator aniamtion that you won't use more than a couple of times.

Wow, a Triple A is using a mechanic that every single open world Triple A game, from Assassins Creed to Metal Gear Solid V uses?
Fucking hacks.

>I remember you cuckolds saying Overwatch was clearly going to flop

No one said that.

If you don't think a nigger statue will affect the preorder sales you're retarded.

>I remember you cuckolds saying Overwatch was clearly going to flop because they have a fucking flying muslim woman soldier.

now you're just making shit up

at best you could bring up people shitting on zarya's haircut, peopel were fine with pharah
you dumb cuck

>the third klansman in the back row goes into a t-pose after being shot

WOW

Day one buy.

>No one said that.
Ah yes, reddit revisionism, another tactic of the Cred Forumscucks.

Of course you did say it, and you gave up the moment it became the most sold game of 2016, your entire narrative was at stake, so you decided that Overwatch didn't exist, and focused solely on BF1.

And after realizing that BF1 is a Battlefield game, you decided to focus on Mafia 3, the easy victim.

So, what will happen in about 3 weeks?
Time to pretend BF1 doesn't exist either?

is he Cred Forums or Cred Forums then you're just being a snide contrarian cunt now, you'd fit in perfectly if you weren't so tumblr smug. BF1 looks like shit and the audience for that series is about as mature as the strawmen you see in this thread. people can get behind a good black character, but the BF1 guy is way too black and way out of place, it's going to alienate the shit out of the majority of the fanbase. even a lot of african americans kids aren;t going to like it necessarily because he looks straight up Nairobian, and most american blacks aren't that kind of black. the ones that are, are much more recent immigrants.

>Of course you did say it

Literally no one did.

Mafia 3 is based on a nigger and is an overall underdeveloped and shitty game.

BF1 will drop in sales because no one likes revisionist pandering.

>eople can get behind a good black character
No, of course you can't.
The thing here is ''SJW until proven otherwise'', and
with ''good black character'' you mean ''all black characters from videogames that came out before 2010''.

An absolutely mediocre game that the media will praise for having a black character and Cred Forums and/or Cred Forums will hate for having a black character

>Of course you did say it
again, citation needed
There's an archive, dig up some posts
Because I was in those pre release/beta threads, and I can't remember any shitting done on Pharah because she was muslim
with the Horus tattoo it's very clear she more designed to be a fantasy Egyptian, you're making this up until you can prove otherwise

And Cred Forums mention Mafia III these days because it's about to release
BF1 is a modern rooty tooty point and shooty game, and the marketing campaign pandering to african americans and the twitter tolerance thought police is the cherry on top, it's also a deadbeat horse at this point in comparison to Mafia III

>Literally no one did.
Yes you did.

>is an overall underdeveloped and shitty game
And this is why it will fail, because it's a mediocre game from a franchise that no one cares about anymore.
Nobody but you cares that it has a nigger, and if you don't believe me, go visit any videogame forum.

>BF1 will drop in sales because no one likes revisionist pandering.
Yeah, except the fact that the kids who play Battlefield don't know a single thing about WWI, and the ones who ask, accept the ''Harlem Fighter'' explanation without problem.

You are just projecting your own knowledge and complaints on people who will give you a weird look and pretend to understand you when you start talking about leftists and the right.

>I'm okay with this done well
>NO YOU'RE NOT RACIST
you're a fucking retard. I wrote up a serious response initially but you don't deserve one. I hope you get raped.

>this thread

You can just act like the game doesn't exist...im sure most of you will play it anyway though.

> I wrote up a serious response
No, you wrote the same garbage it's always posted in here, trying to pass up as if you totally weren't racist, while the rest of the thread is ''WE''.
How about you simply have the balls to admit what you are, and you are at least honest about it?

>well written characters
Guess what, there's no well written characters in videogames.
People who are capable of writing good characters don't waste their time on this industry, they are writing books, or movies at the most.

Try to imagine that some of the Cred Forumstards ITT have been posting in every one of these threads, every day since the game was announced. Bottom of the barrel, mentally degenerate scum.

>Yes you did.
No one did.

>And this is why it will fail
Partly, yea.

>Yeah, except the fact that the kids who play Battlefield don't know a single thing about WWI
Fine, that doesn't mean that having a rapper leading is going to impact preorder sales.

>You are just projecting your own knowledge and complaints on people who will give you a weird look and pretend to understand you when you start talking about leftists and the right.
You underestimate the impact this sort of stuff has on the market.

>Yeah, except the fact that the kids who play Battlefield don't know a single thing about WWI, and the ones who ask, accept the ''Harlem Fighter'' explanation without problem.
so you're okay with them literally rewriting history for a generation of kids through their videogames?

yakuza 0

I think what's scarier than the reality this image suggests is the faggot posting it and laughing it off.

The world may as well fucking end if whites die out. Shitskins literally cannot replicate what whites do. Every cushy ideal of freedom and morality, every philosophical concept that has elevated mankind is laughed at by these people. It will be a new dark age.

>Fine, that doesn't mean that having a rapper leading is going to impact preorder sales.
Why would it?
Racial matters only matter to SJWs and Stormniggers, the rest of the civilization doesn't give a fuck, even less kids.

>You underestimate the impact this sort of stuff has on the market.
Go ahead, show me that impact.

We wuz dons n shiiiiet

???

I don't give a fuck because it's a shitty videogame.
I had videogames tell me that the nazis brought a fucking 13th century warrior's ghost from the dead to win WWII, I had videogames tell me that a single guy managed to secure Omaha Beach, and thus, break the Atlantic Wall, I had videogames tell me that a squad formed by a telepath, a guy who shoots fucking bees, a 100 year old sniper, a vampire and a guy in a jetpack stormed the beaches of Normandy on D-Day.

You think at this point I give a fuck about what historical videogames tell, when none of them has ever been historically accurate?

You know what will go on in history?
Books, that's what they teach you, not an online videogame where kids will be focused on unlocking the latest, sickest, bright red and yellow camo for their carbines.

>Cred Forums is one person
you really are fucking stupid. why are you even here if you have no respect for videogames, oh right you're here to push your agenda. fuck off back to tumblr you blue haired goblin, Cred Forums has always been this way.

I think you need to leave the basement. Chinese seem to be doing pretty fine with their civilizations.

i wish they would get more creative with this kind of stuff
like have a radar and instead of exact pinpointing, use a more vague wide area of where an enemy could be based on the sounds they make and where you saw them go
shit this ass creed eagle vision shit in every game is getting to be too much

you know that if you injure someone in a traffic accident the normal course of action is to make sure they're dead, in China? did you know that?

>Tells him to leave the basement
>Says China is doing great

You people get more astoundingly retarded each day.

>why are you even here if you have no respect for videogame
Because shitting on videogames is the basis of Cred Forums

And what is respecting videogames?
You want me to tell you there's well written plots and characters in this industry?
You want me to simply lie to you?
An industry that considers a talentless hack like Hideo Kojima a storytelling genius, when the only thing he has done is ripoff countless movies and books and songs?
When GTA V is considered a mature story, where every single character, even 5 year old kids are ''HAHA I'M SO LE WITTY AND SARCASTIC, SOCIETY SUX AMIRITE'', Gearbox-tier written garbage?

Yes as long as the gameplay is any good

Looks like a pretty decent day 1 immoral download.

No problems here!

>Cred Forums has always been this way.
According to Cred Forumscucks, the ones who think the
>keep Cred Forums in Cred Forums rule
is a leftist agenda and think they have a free pass to shit up other threads.

You are just another board, the problem is that you don't know how to stay in it.
>b-b-but muh agendas

There's no point in following any agendas, all modern politicians are human garbage who 100 years ago would have been executed for treason against their own countries.

Really? I bet it will have 65 tops, and user reviews will be worse obviously. It's going to be so linear and not even try to hide it. All the melee kills have some shitty over the top animation, the world is small and is just a giant obstacle to make the game feel like it's bigger and takes longer to get from point A to B. There will be zero emergent gameplay, nothing interesting in terms of sidequests. It's a mediocre 3rd person shooter trying to appeal to GTA fans minus everything that makes GTA and other open world games great.

>everything that makes GTA and other open world games great.
That's the thing, GTA and other open world games have been absolute garbage for years now.

> It's going to be so linear and not even try to hide it. All the melee kills have some shitty over the top animation, the world is small and is just a giant obstacle to make the game feel like it's bigger and takes longer to get from point A to B. There will be zero emergent gameplay, nothing interesting in terms of sidequests. It's a mediocre 3rd person shooter trying to appeal to GTA fans

Gotta love that these criticisms are so generic you can apply to them to pretty much all open world games made this decade.

>Because shitting on videogames is the basis of Cred Forums
and yet here you are shitting on anyone that dares disrespect your golden calf of diversity.

>that last line

>explosive thrown next to two enemies and a hostage
>enemies dead
>hostage freed and unharmed

are you aware that Cred Forums got it's reputation before Cred Forums existed? of course you aren't, you only just moved in

>Here we are at Oktoberfest. We need a picture!
>Let's find the least German looking people here!

>man with clipboard acts like he was shot in the stomach

>and yet here you are shitting on anyone that dares disrespect your golden calf of diversity
No, these games are going to be trash, i'm laughing at the ones who think their views are relevant in the world and could ever affect videogames, when the kids buying these don't know a thing about politics.

>potted plant forgot to explode on command

They still have that civilization that you obsess over. Most of the world is still living in misery, when whites are dead not much will change for them. The only places that will be majorly affected are white countries.

What is even happening in this scene? I see a confederate flag and a pimp. A black man on his knees and a guy with a towel on his head reaching for his gun. Is this a performance piece or something?

Cred Forums's racism was originally ironic stuff, until the autists moved in and took it seriously.
Now we have delusional idiots who unironically think Trump is going to get elected because of Cred Forums
And i'm not saying Trump is going to lose, things are very balanced right now and no one knows for sure what's going to happen, people here just have hilarious delusions.

>mexican flag facepaint

I'm 100% sure they're tourists, nobody else is wearing leiderhosen and whatever the ladies traditional outfit is. probably with a tour group that got them to wear that goofy shit, hence the looks on their faces at being photographed, since no one else is.

Far Cry 4, Witcher 3, and GTAV do the open world thing pretty well. What matters if a criticism is generic? If it's true it's true, of course the game is not out so I can only speculate based off footage of the game, but I don't think I'm stepping too far by saying that even a mediocre letdown like Watch dogs 1 will have made better use of an open world than Mafia III.

youtube.com/watch?v=k0XSbzXj0kY

Is this the part where I pretend I haven't seen this webm 100 times and act surprised at how shitty it looks?

That's exactly like Mafia 2 was though

so let's celebrate the destruction of the one nice place on earth, for diversity! sure hope you like rape.

White countries? You mean the places that literally boast the highest standard of living on the planet? The places that deliver endless aid onto most of the planet? Whose innovations in the fields of agriculture, medicine and technology have changed the entire planet? Do you think these boons will continue when whites disappear? They won't.

And posting the pictures you jack off to doesn't establish a point. You're just applauding the end of civilization.

What's with this meme that past few months of every thread being bombarded with people posting "Go back to Cred Forums" because people have different views than them? It's getting pretty boring to see all the time.

It only seems to be anyone posting a meanie "racist" or "derogatory" comment being attacked too, I don't see any of the other off-topic images or comments get mobbed like these ones do.

topkek

You think this one will be any different? Mafia wasn't meant to be a franchise, after Mafia 1 it should have stopped.

the best part is that this thread and every one like it has literally become Cred Forums thanks to those dipshits, when it would have just been laughing at bad games without their shrill intervention.

At least whites will be dead. It will all be worth it solely for that fact.

Things may stagnate, but man will persist. We always do - the great pervert of nature; whites, will be gone though. I think most people will consider the increase in life quality due to the absence of evil far surpasses some new gadgets.

How arrogant must you be to believe the world will literally end when whites are gone? Things will always continue for the human race, albeit more slowly.

Oh well, time for the future.

Yes, hopefully Cred Forums becomes so extreme that it gets shut down. Great priorities you have there my man!

85+ metascore
75 user score
user will drop to below 50 within a month

I can tell you're trolling at this point but no, life won't "go on." Every other time in history when whites are ejected, slaughtered or removed from power, things immediately go to shit. In Europe's case, you are replacing western civilization with one where child brides are the norm and barbarity is celebrated. Even a baseless troll like you cannot defend this, regardless of "lol at least whitey be gone" bait.

>Far Cry 4
>Ubishit game doing open world right
HA!
Not only FC4 uses the same, repetitive as fuck open world design that has made sandboxes such a fucking chore in the last years, but Ubisoft's way of making an open world is making a boring and big map, fill it up with pointless collectables, some secondary missions of ''go here and kill this guy'' with a mediocre reward, capture this fortress, and that's it.
That's every Ubisoft open world game ever made, a checklist sandbox.
Assassins Creed, Mad Max, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Homefront 2, Batman Arkham, Shadows of Mordor...
All the same boring as shit open world system.

They are all boring as shit and they have done a lot to hurt open world games in general.

>Witcher 3
This one is by far the best on the list, and even then, it suffers from two things, the fact that Velen is mostly focused on the swamps and Novigrad itself, and that Skellige simply has not much presence.
Basically, there's huge chunks of map that are just not used, and practically all of the north parts of Velen are only used in Hearts of Stone.
Toussaint was better designed than the other two maps in my opinion.

>GTA V
This one is the most dissapointing open world game i've played, apart from MGSV, but for different reasons.
Of course, the fact that most of the game happens in the city, which is 1/4th of the map.
There's tons and tons of interesting places that are simply not used, Fort Zancudo for example, there's not a single mission that takes place there.
Other is Mount Chilliad, I don't think there's a single mission that requieres you to go up there.
The northern parts are only used 2 times during the story, during Trevor's introduction, and when they hide from Madrazo.
Most of the map is just underused, and the fact that it's a gigantic, circle road around the entire map around it makes it feel very small since you can just cross it as fast as you can.

The singleplayer, and thus, the open world, suffered a lot from GTA Online.

It's impressive that Mafia still looks ok today.

>white nations have the highest quality of living on earth
>their absence will increase the quality of life on earth

???

Wait so what reason are they giving that they made a game about destroying the mafia

because it's 2016

>when you realize you've been taking shitty bait for like 20 minutes

>threads end up half the time with a dump of nigger statistics
>people calling a cuck numale SJW faggot to everyone who doesn't 100% agree with them
>people with delusions and thinking they
>obsession with cuckoldry

Of course it's Cred Forums, only them can get so triggered and only them can be so autistic to go on days and days without rest spamming this shit.

Everyone knows Mafia 3 is a shit game, don't know why the catalog is full of threads about it.
Feels almost like shilling.

10/10 "Finally a game where I can live out my white guilt fantasies."

>life won't "go on".

I think you're getting confused on semantics here. Life WILL go on, it just wont be extremely pleasant. Get it through your brain, just because whites die out doesn't mean everyone else goes extinct as well.

I get the impression that you're reading a post that doesn't exist.

What is that chair made out of?????

Not being able to understand sarcasm, irony or being able to detect simple baits such as those is a symptom of autism.

>Everyone knows Mafia 3 is a shit game, don't know why the catalog is full of threads about it.

low effort guaranteed replies

>Far Cry 4, Witcher 3, and GTAV do the open world thing pretty well
All those criticisms can be applied to those 3 games.
Maybe less to TW3, but it can be done.

In the mid 70s with an user score of 20

>priorities
I'm pointing out how the whiner in question has had the exact opposite effect from their intent, retard.
anyway, this website has already gotten numerous people killed around the world. it's not going anywhere.

youtu.be/jKsaJe2zKSo

Mafia 1 was a fucking masterpiece, it was the best mafia-themed game ever made when it came out and probably still is today. It was years ahead of games like GTA3. Too bad Mafia 2 didn't improve anything and now this shit.

The resulting shit piles can scarcely be called human life. This is appropriate given that virtually all the significant moral philosophy was born from white minds.

If Hillary doesn't get elected that is.

Yeah but that fucking race car mission though.

This. It'll get a level of praise for the subject matter but the mechanics are even worse than the Ubisoft games it's aping and it can't go ignored.

>he resulting shit piles can scarcely be called human life.

Now you're just being pedantic, cumskin. I wonder what it feels like to be endangered, knowing your legacy is nearing its end. Thinking about it myself makes me depressed, and I'm not even white!

Words of Wisdom

>Mafia 1 was a fucking masterpiece
lmao fuck no
The open world was shit, the gameplay was clunky as fuck.
GTA 3 did everything Mafia did much better.

Mafia has always been a mediocre franchise.

you can bypass it

The fact that people keep biting your baits is baffling.
I guess I thought way too high of people in here.

Nigger vision

It detects
-crakaz
-loot
-guns

Das be raycis gaym

You couldn't at the time, I did it eventually but it was hard as fuck, especially using cursor keys.

then no one should attempt the genre besides Rockstar

Want some actual words of wisdom?
Market the shit out of your game no matter what it is.

I know it's bait but
>cumskin
Why are non-whites so bad at insults?

Considering GTA V exists, I think not even them should try.

SJW shit and liberal propaganda aside. Is the concept of playing another Open world, thrid person, Crime Game really that exciting. Those Games have been down too death. I would at least kinda Unterstand it if the setting was unique like a futuristic City but it's just another American City

sure "shitskin" is much more elaborared

>all these people thinking it will get a bad score
how new are you to video game reviews

Who cares if the protag isn't white? Italians aren't white either but you didn't make this much fuss about Mafia 2.

They're painted like feces. If your semen is looking like how white people look you probably need to call a doctor m8

Watch it have Denuvo and suddenly gain a following of people saying that the only reason people say it sucks is because they can't pirate it.

if u dont like it ur racist

It doesn't use Denuvo.
And even then, Denuvo games are getting cracked left and right by CPY and even then they are not worth playing.

>italians aren't white
It's funny that the only people who believe this are Cred Forums and SJWs.

Most "whites" are pink or red, the ideal colouring is med. Most northern europes look like a strained ballsack.

They say we are being attacked by Cred Forums but I see someone else toting the gun

70s based on gameplay.

But I'm absolutely guaranteed to see a few of those shitters like Polygon up it to like 90 based on political bullshit that doesn't matter.

This game has 3 threads alive all the time
Its shilling

Then wouldn't it work to call them scrotum skins or some shit?

He is calling you racist ironically because you called a game with a black person in it crap.

Literally no one ever called anyone racist for dissing this game, but basement dwelling right wing trump slaves like to pretend they are victims. Ignore him, his mother does.

>Italians aren't white
>implying Italians (especially with mob history) would be okay with this bullshit

I can't fucking wait till white people become prosecuted properly. You aint shit yet you fucking white trash. You will all be in trailer parks soon.

Around 80s by the critics. Around 60-70s by the players.

I'm hoping the bugged shit I saw in youtube gets ironed out. I'd love a new Mafia game that isn't shit. Hell the first game's only redeeming quality was the story and the fact that you need to follow traffic rules.

geez, all these flawless open world games

Please, tell me this is real and those mobs will make some of the devs disappear.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

This game is all about white guilt, so it'll get higher scores for sure.

How would anyone confirm it?

90 + review score

70-80 user score

We just need some news saying that some of those devs went missing, and I'll know they did it and the world will be a better place. It's a win/win scenario, really.

pretty much this
it can't be below 90 which the franchise's past success and all the hype, the reviewers will have to rate it highly to not get castrated by their viewers/readers
in reality the game will probably be average

>80 critics score
>50 users score

you're so triggered

PC* master race
*Politically Correct

I'm an Asian living in Europe, so I might not be aware of all that "white guilt" things, but is it really a thing in america?

Mad Max is the only okay-ish/playable game on that list. All others are absolute shit tier.

Paki pls leave

>A specific ethnic subset of Italians using a simplistic historical retelling from a guy trying to insult someone
>from a movie

It WILL sell more on the PS4. You literal niggers.

White guilt is just as lively in most of western Europe you goofy parasite. It is sadly a thing and I imagine you would be baffled by something so stupid. White people literally are ashamed for being more successful.

Mad Max is a boring shit-fest though. Just take a generic Ubisoft-tier open world, and put the licence name on it.

why do all these consolefaggots have steam installed?
wakanai

Asians should never feel guilt, since blacks usually fuck them over the most.

I'm not ashamed, if anything I think we're too nice.

Ameriniggers take Jewish Hollywood shit as facts.

Of course we're too kind. We're being beaten over the head by muds using a moral standard we invented. You think Muslims are at all remorseful for their attempts to conquer Europe? You think they're made to apologize to Spain? You think blacks feel shame for the fact that their most prolific contribution to western civilization is violent crime? The only time these people have ever cared for the question of morality in history is when they could use it against whites. They are literally upset that white people did what they wanted to do only better.

We are absolutely too kind to these garbage people. They do nothing but hold us in absolute contempt and only demand more. They gleefully mock our shrinking numbers too. Our altruism is suicidal.