Eurogamer: Hey guys! Mother 3 is getting a release this year!

>Eurogamer: Hey guys! Mother 3 is getting a release this year!
>Emily Rogers: Yep, it's true, my sources say so too!

Nothing

>Eurogamer: Hey guys! NX will be revealed this September!
>Emily Rogers: Yeah I can vouch for this!

Nothing

Why do people still, continue to listen to these fucking people? They are probably 99.9% wrong about the whole detachable controllers thing too.

Retards don't understand the fallacy of 2 liars validating each others.
Also vagina card when things get too "mean" to them.

Just wait 5 hours fuck

>emily rogers

why do people listen to this bitch? she seems to just spew out everything possible so she'll be right in at least one or two

also see:
for likely date

>implying nintendo didn't just delay both to subvert leakers

There's like 5 confirmed titles for NX so far.

the only time she "was right" is when she "confirmed" the paper mario rumors of someone else who was actually right.

She was spewing that for years and eventually got it right.

+ all the nintendo obligatory titles, we know there will be a mario platformer, a mario kart, and probably a smash announcement on release, it's not rocket science.
Also with the weirh wiiU to 3ds ports tendency I wouldn't be surprised if whooly world is also on the NX as a "remaster".

kek, this

>zelda
>just dance 2016
>(possibly) pikmin 4
>DQ 10 + 11

Really solid launch lineup

Maybe. If they can get a strong launch and the games run well I might get an NX. None of the consoles had any appeal to me in this gen.

Don't forget Beyond Good and Evil 2

not a launch lineup though. they havent said anything, those are just confirmed by others, there could still be much more (hopefully)

>I wouldn't be surprised if whooly world is also on the NX as a "remaster".

I hope so. Woolly World is fucking amazing

Reveal is this month.

Nintendo plans to launch in late April 2017 in Japan then in late May for practically the rest of the world.

3DS was revealed at E3. It was rumored to be using a Tegra chip and its power rivalling PS3 and 360.

Can someone please compile a list of everything Emily Rogers has gotten wrong throughout the years, drag her reputation through the mud so she'll never post again? She's been pulling this shit since at least the Brawl days.

>5
I thought it was just Zelda at this point.

nice fanfic.

she already drags her reputation through the mud well enough, same for eurogamer. Just wait for Nintendo to prove them wrong once again

If she's been lying for a decade and still being treated as a "credible source" by retards, or rather, even mentioned in threads or news sites, then it's not enough for me.

She already said "If I get this thing [I don't remember which one] wrong, I'll stop posting on the internet". Then she got it wrong, but didn't stop posting on the internet. And even worst, people didn't stop falling for her lies.