>garbage PVP
>linear as fuck

ITT: overrated trash

inb4 dark souls 2 is a bad game

Even worse than BB. DaS and DeS are the only good souls games

BB is actually fun to play.

It's been more than a year
Just let it go, pcuck.

Overrated by who? Did it win a bunch of awards or something?

By sonyggers

ERRY DAY

this webm probably has more fps than the game itself

>buzzwords

So nobody then.

>no build variety
>dodging costs almost no stamina
>encourages R1 spam
>garbage PVP
>linear as fuck
dark souls 3 then?
hell, the caestus instant parry is even easier than gun parries

Deciding between a skill or Ludwig run, what's easy mode weapon\ build combo without the dlc?

>easiest and most abusable parry of the series
>easiest
>abusable

It's a core mechanic, you cock gobbler, that's the point.
Or are you just a PCfag mad he can't play?

Learn what buzzword means before you use it, retard.

Should I platinum BB, Cred Forums? I'm not sure I feel like beating samey chalice dungeons to get to the Yharnam boss.

without dlc atm here,
Ludwigs Holy Blade is pretty easy mode.
High base damage, esp at higher upgrade levels, handles just like a DaS longsword+greatsword
I switched to it from the Blade of Mercy when I felt like I wasn't doing enough damage per strike, and it's been pretty smooth sailing.

>bloodborne came out over a year ago and is still shit posted about multiple times a day

You may as well throw chalice dungeons in too since DaS3 reused their assets.

The few dungeons you need to beat to get to Yharnam have some nice variety, honestly. Prepare to lose your shit fighting the Defiled bosses, but Yharnam herself is one of the most enjoyable fights in the game.

ludwig's holy blade is ez mode, easiest skill weapon without dlc is a toss up between blade of mercy and reiterpallasch because you don't get burial blade until ng+ and you're missing out on church pick, which is ez mode 2.0

Over rated by the fans really, I enjoyed it but I don't see why it gets so much praise. It felt like a well done souls spin off, with less content.

>b-but DaS 3
No one said it was good

>Finally bought this on Sunday
>Tried it out last night
>Going to return it after work today and get something else

Any $20 Ps4 games that are actually fun that I should get?

pcuck btfo

i forgot to mention chikage but that's really at its best with 50 bloodtinge and constant unzipping

I've got a strength build going now with very little skill. Can that still work with Ludwig?

I did. I am. Fuck you.

It's the best Souls game though.

Depends how much skill. It takes 12 skill to use it.
As far as I can tell, base weapon scalling in Bloodborne, at least up to the B level, doesn't make that much difference, not like in Souls.
Maybe if you pump stats, but you get bigger boosts in damage by upgrading and having good gems.

All for physical damage at least, which is what strength and skill affect.
I hope that all helps, user.

>it's not a poorly thought out mechanic it's a feature

can someone explain what he ment I realy want to knoen

Considering several runes and gems interact with it and the game tells you about it right up front, yes it's a feature.

But I wouldn't expect a 14 year old failing school and social interactions like you to have figured it out.

Oh, fuck off.
Most people who bought Bloodborne are idort.

And it's poorly thought out because it's easily abusable and makes some encounters trivial. How is that hard to understand you absolute moron?

BB > DaS3 > DeS = DaS1 > DaS2

They're all good though.

>he doesn't understand that's the point of the game, it's a risk/reward mechanic

How can one person be so catastrophically thick?
Is it an insulating layer of blubber you got being a pc neckbeard fatso that prevents intelligence getting inside?

whats the difference between bloodborne and souls games, they look exactly the same

>risk/reward mechanic
>can literally parry safely from distance
I see you were dropped in your head as a child.

>decided to use the beast rune and have maxed out the beast claw
>tfw playing as a badass werewolf killing cosmic horrors

I love this game so much

>chalice dungeons
Optional, and not as bad as people make them out to be if you want some extra challenge type levels in the game, but you never played it so you're just parroting nonsense
>no build variety
Less stats to dump souls into doesn't mean less variety since the weapons are all far more unique on an individual case-by-case basis than any other Souls game
>dodging cost almost no stamina
And the game is balanced for it
>encourages r1 spam
Somewhat I guess if you want to play loose and uninteresting like that, also lets not act like the other games aren't also guilty of this, you just dislike rally specifically, but poise breaking is broken as all hell in DS2 and 3
>no equipment load
This is actually a positive because it was always about fashion
>easiest and most abusable party
Finally a valid point
>garbage PVP
Also correct but PVP obsessed Souls fans are the worst people in the fanbase bar none so fuck them, though I wouldn't have mind being invaded now and again
>linear as fuck
With the most optional areas, at least two different paths available to you at all times once you get past Gascoigne, and the DLC added now as well? Don't think so, that goes to DS3

You could have just said you never played it friend

> getting this fucking aggressive
Not that guy, but Jesus Christ kiddo your under age and Sony pandering is showing.

>It's not the same as dark souls therefore its bad

Bb has faster combat and doesn't use sheilds or heavy armor.

>all these buttblasted blind fanboys
Bloodborne was a good game but a mediocre Souls game, only game worse in the series is vanilla Souls 2. Stay mad

Assassin's Creed Syndicate is pretty cheap now, that seems more your speed

Souls is action adventure rpg ish, bb more hack n slash

No one said that, nice strawman you fucking retard.

Skill run with only the threaded cane is the most fun.

>tips tippingly

Why are you lying?

You'll probably like Knack.

BB is faster paced, bloodier, and more stylish (also has better themes IMO) whereas the DS games are slower and methodical.

>linear as fuck

So you've never played it then? After you beat Vicar Amelia you can access every fucking area in the game except the last 2

> incorrectly using a meme while insulting pc users
Lmao. You are embarrassing yourself bucko.

Holy fuck. Bloodborne fanboys really have done the impossible: they've managed to outdo DaS1 fanboys for being the most autistic and blind fanboys on the internet. You LITERALLY cannot criticize this "perfect" game without a flood of bleed-blue Sony cockblowers jumping all over you
>lol obviously didn't play
>lol you're just bad
>lol Lovecraft 2deep4u
>lol mad PCfat

Like holy Christ the autism. The worst fanboys on the internet bar none.

Pretty much this, but BB is cool anyways. It has his flaws (and serious ones) but good in general.

What's your criticism then big boy?

Hunters axe may be strength but it doesn't get any easier than that.

When did people decide than linearity was inherently bad? Was it when Ubisoft decided to shove in the exact same 'open world' into everything they release?

its not that linearity is bad, in souls games we like to go off the main path and explore every nook and cranny

>easiest and most abusable parry of the series

This seems like a meaningless distinction. Sure, it might be slightly easier than in the other games, but even in Souls it's still so forgiving that you'll likely never mess it up after an initial few failures so there's functionally do difference.

>what's your criticism?
>sarcastically implying the game is 100% flawless and cannot be criticized
If you think this game is perfect, you're a casual gamer who hasn't played enough games to have a valid opinion.

>Anonymous
It's just a spin-off

Why don't you criticize it then? Go ahead user we want to hear you

Why is the amygdalan arm the coolest weapon in the game?

I always end up using it.

The strong point of Bloodborne's level design is that most areas are big and open; there's always plently to explore, it's just not laid out in the branching-paths map design of Dark Souls 1, which tended to have shallower individual levels but more freedom for where to go next. In terms of explorable content I don't think there's a huge amount of difference between them.

Is Ariandel the Painted World?

Why does Vaatifaggot say the crow boss is Lloyd?

Wouldnt it make sense it it was Gwynevere or Velka?

Who is the white haired woman? Looks like Velka but Velka has black hair.

Also she talks like Gwyndolin

Because every single complaint I have you'll just post a bunch of sarcastic meme replies and ignore what I say. That's how Bloodborne fanboys defect criticism from their game.

It's not a bad game. In fact it's a great game. But to insinuate it's a) better than Souls 1 or b) literally a perfect game is just pure fanboyism that gets thrown out.

You just described every group of fanboys, how is it worse with Bloodborne specifically? I mean it's still terrible, but it isn't anything different than even Souls fanboys in general.

What's our based Doll doing?

Jesus fucking christ just post your complaints with the game dumbass that's literally what I'm asking you

Souls fanboys can accept criticism for their game and acknowledge imperfections.

Bloodborne fanboys act like the game is flawless 10/10 perfection and cannot be criticized at all.
>no that's just a vocal minority
Look at all the posts in this thread somehow spinning all of OP's legitimate complaints as somehow positive aspects. It's asinine.

>ywn rehabilitate ludwig and ride him as your noble steed and go on cosmic adventures

fuck this life

We're glad you liked DS1, but it's hardly the end-all, be-all of the series. If you're unwilling to discuss other Souls games possibly being better than DS1, then you're just as much of a fanboy, and your opinion also goes in the trash.

Maybe you just haven't been exposed to the worst of the Souls fanboys because I've seen them say some truly ludicrous shit - defending awful boss fights like Giant Lord or Seathe because any complaints are just from people who found them hard, thinking that 3 doesn't have ultra bland and linear level design, anyone who defends the PvP etc.

About the only criticism I see Souls fanboys accept instead of deflect is about Lost Izalith.

Daily PC cuck asspain thread

How about I do a pro-con so I don't trigger your Bloodborne fanboy autism?

Pros:
>gorgeous art
>great bosses
>good weapon moveset diversity
>generally fun gameplay

Cons:
>no build diversity at all; every build is "fast man with gun and sword"
>clothing is aesthetic and does nothing else
>too much focus on hack-n-slash R1 mashing rather than tactical combat
>"magic" is a joke, hardly relevant enough to even make a bullet
>PvP is garbage

Is there anything to imply that Bloodborne is in the same universe or whatever as Dark Souls?
I remember the betabitch houseboys at Bonfireside Chat being confused that some Chalice Dungeon bosses using "pyromancy" but I think here it might just be fire magic

doll is sleeping
why does doll sleep?

one isn't for pc lmao

Because she's very tired?
What do you think she's dreaming of?

Dark Souls is also true gothic themed, adventuring around old castles in the dying of an era, Bloodborne is about victorian gothicness and fighting werewolfs but not really

See

Do porcelain dolls dream of taking wheelchair dick

Still more than PC senpai

its a fun single player game though right? isn't that usually the point of souls games and this one?

I'm really curious about fighting her after reading that the fight is unique and kinda unlike anything else in whole game. If I do get that far then it's fine be a breeze just farming excited to buy all of the weapons i don't have to get platinum.

no!
they're too pure!

Holy shit rekt, sonyggers on suicide watch