>Cant beat them no matter how hard you try
>Never finish game
>What's her name Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7NpsumrIgtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EEEEEEEEEEERIIIIIIIIKAAAAAAAAAA

The order 1886

The vampire in Ghost House on the master system.

etrian 4.
it happens alot with etrian series where I get bored of the mechanics/gameplay by the ~4th ~5th dungeon and dont care to grind to beat the final boss.

undertale genocide tbqh was the only game I haven't been able to finish

more like
>save game right before final boss
>never bother playing again because you'll just finish it in 5 minutes anyway

FF7. I was around 13 and I had rushed through the game so I was severely underleveled.

Nothing worth naming....

Most final bosses are easy as shit.

THIS GUY.

and the disappointment that follows, as well as button mashing hoping for the skip credit button.

just save time and youtube it.

Digimon World Dusk

The final boss of this when I was a kid

Paper Mario:TTYD. I don't even know how. I was just a stupid kid who practically speed ran the whole game so was underleveled and had no decent badges.
Started a new game a little while back and I was already more powerful by the half way point than that first save.

holy shit, are you idiots actually so bad at video games that this happens to you? why are you even here?

hotline miami

BUUUUUUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

the final boss is halfway in the game.

Aladin on the snes as a kid. Tried it as an adult and beat that shit on the first try, young me was a fucking casual

Final Fantasy 2 on the GBA. I didn't know at the time that the only way to get your health to decent levels was to attack yourself constantly.

Metal Gear Rising. I got to the senator and tried a couple of times, but the next day I had to leave for a month and when I got back I realized I'd have to replay the game to git gud enough

Chameleon Twist for the N64.

>Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

The fuck was that final boss dude. His kit was fucking insane. I wish I could go back and try again, but I guess I'll have to make do with watching the ending I never got to see on YT.

XCOM 2

The final boss is rarely ever the most difficult boss

Final fantasy 4. The trek to the final boss, even with peace walk, combined with the unskippable dialogue was just too tedious. He wasn't even that hard, just had to get his pattern down, but wasn't worth it.

Oh and but only if you count post-game bosses. Fuck that stupid bug

Puzzle quest

FUCK that skeleton CUNT honestly

For some reason I did this for both of the KOTOR games. I literally did every single thing else in that game. Every sidequest and shit, optimizing all my squadmates, making the best lightsaber, etc.

And then I get to the room before the final boss and I'm just like "ehhh I think I'm done."

What's wrong with me.

The Duck Tales remake. I beat the last boss but got frustrated at the lava escape part. I remember actually finishing the NES game too but I'm not really aware of the differences.

The story final boss, the tournament boss or the Gaia Origin jerks?

None.

But I think it took me like 2 hours to beat the last boss in MGR:R. Yea dont ask me how I made it so hard but after that I completed the game few more times and got S on revengeance ez. Those cinematics add quite a lot lenght to the fight too I guess.

Not the boss, but the grind after Bad Girl was just too much in NMH and I just dropped it.

I like the way you take me out of my comfort zone.

REEEEEEEEE

FUCK you Sega

None because I'm not a shitter.

Blinx the Time Sweeper

I think I only got through the boss rush leading up to him once, and then got my ass handed to me. Lost all motivation to continue after that.

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Fuck Caulder
Fuck his mortars
Fuck his lasers
Fuck his free any unit every turn
Fuck that game
Fuck you for making me remember

Star Fox Zero.

It was tedious and repetitive bullshit in addition to being utterly anti-climactic. It also officially killed off my faith in Nintendo, not because I liked Star Fox in particular. It was just the last straw in a long history of their blunders.

drakengard3
branch D
FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU DEVIL SURVIVOR 2

I managed to beat it after four damn attempts, but the last phase of the boss took me FOUR FUCKING HOURS, FOUR.
I mean goddamn. Fumi was my last one standing. I'm usually good at SMTs but that shicked destroyed me.

My little bro, who is a fucking Fire Emblem maniac, couldn't beat the final boss.

Sameo lad

Having to redo Hell everytime I died was too much for my casual self.

Dark Souls

Zelda II

The only Zelda game I never beat. I managed to get all the way through it but at the final boss I just gave up.

.Hack Sign

Never best that last faggot boss.

Don't laugh

Demon souls

You literally duck at the corner and beat him to death.

Bloodrayne

i feel for you

Dungeon Siege II.
Assuming that Valdis is the final boss.

Future Cop LAPD
Focus

this is the only acceptable choice.

>play game
>get into story
>checkpoint
>game makes you do bullshit side quest filler content
What game am i?

This bitch apprently isn't even that last boss and I couldn't beat this fucking phase

Manus

I don't know why. I didn't have that much trouble with any of the other bosses

Metal Gear Rising. I went full retard with that game. I never played any similar games but I still picked hard, I got fucked countless times by every boss except Sundowner and Sam, the big sewer monkeys drove me insane and I eventually gave up on the Senator. I like to believe that the main reason I had so much trouble is that I didn't find out about Ripper mode until long after I had uninstalled the game but that doesn't explain why I had so much trouble with the first boss

Mortal Kombat Shaolin fucking Monks. I did beat him once but I got up to him 3 times without luck.

Dark Souls 3

The Simpsons Game. No matter how hard I tried I could not beat God in a DDR competition.

Never learned how to parry?

dammit

Doom 3

Lords of Shadow 2.

I didn't but I still finished the game. I had no trouble dodging Gwyn and I was just below 50% equipment load

Lightning Returns. Soon as I learned how many phases the fight had, I never played it again.

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just can't finish Zelda games.

>Punch Out

Yeah, I can't beat Manus either.

Breath of Fire 3
Never mind the fact that i got stuck for 3 MONTHS on the desert zone because i am too retarded to follow directions, when I finally made It through the last boss pushed my shit in

Final fantasy iv ds
My characters are all above level 80 and it's FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE

Diablo 3

some donald duck game I played when I was 10

Me too. They're all so boring.

I loved the oracle games but Link's Awakening bored me out of my mind, I can't remember if I finished it

Cave Story most of the time I don't even get past hell

this bitch ruined many days of childhood

I always get bored of the game by the time I get to the final areas in FE games. I've only beat 4.

sigh...

The last few Cave Story bosses are hard, don't feel bad.

Drakengard 3

Just let me kill you Zero. That's what you wanted me to do ;_;

>Fighting boss
>Try what you think will damage it/expose its weakness
>Doesn't work
>Spend the next hour trying everything else you can think of
>Give up and look up a walkthrough
>The first thing you tried is what you were supposed to do except in an incredibly specific and stupid way

You still have to be literally retarded to get stuck on that. Then again most 13y olds are retarded so theres that.

I couldnt finish gta 4 cos of the glitch that happens at the final mission when youre hanging on the helicopter and you have to mash the spacebar. Because i had a high framerate my inputs wouldnt read so id immediately get blown off the chopper.
Fucking cheap shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=7NpsumrIgtE

Fucking Deathroy, couldn't beat him no matter how hard I tried, I think I was underleveled and had pretty bad stuff. So it was basically impossible.

Managed to beat it as an adult.

Is that the final boss of Bayonetta?

Never beat the final boss of Final Fantasy IV but I only tried it once, so I don't really know how hard it is.

Gotta Skill Crack, yo. Also Holy Dance with a magic user.

I've never had trouble with any Devil Survivor boss. Surprising because I suck in every other SMT game.

Fucking Phantom Dust. Barely squeaked by the first two forms after numerous tries, try after try I finally made it to the third form. Died pretty quickly and realized I had to go through all that fucking bullshit again just to get to the third form, I put it down and never picked it back up.

Yeah, the final boss of Bayonetta is literally god. Not God, but some hindu equivalent.

The first Viewtiful Joe.
I got past Fire Leo, I got past the mecha fight, but I just couldn't nail that last battle.

Music was fuckin' hype as shit, though.

It took me literally 4 hours to beat Final Fantasy 3 final boss with save states

That can't be right. Surely you mean one of the archdemons or False Allant.

Omikron: the nomad soul

Jumbo-legs motherfucker pounds you up and down when you come even remotely close, Clips through walls of the arena like he doesn't give a fuck, has a TINY hitbox, you have to hit that TINY hitbox with basically a very low rate-of-fire plasmagun, if you don't stunlock him by hitting every single shot you take after 50% of his health is down he will become so sanic fast you might as well just give up.

I didn't realize there are so many scrubs on this board.

Hard Reset

Yup

I guess Ninja Gaiden on the NES. Every time I made it to the last boss (or one of its forms anyways) I'd choke and die and get sent back to 6-1. Haven't bothered to attempt in years. I guess same for Punchout NES too - made it to Mr. Sandman once and never bothered. No games nowadays though - nothing is really difficult nowadays, just tedious.

Undertale genocide run, wouldn't say I'll never beat it but I stopped there after a while and haven't picked it up again yet

>playing Dragon Quest 2 when I am 10, can't fucking beat it because the final boss is bullshit

Except I bought it for my phone a month ago and finally beat the fucker last weekend. Closure from my ruined childhood.

It looks easy enough and I haven't even played the game.

Deadly Premonition. I have shit hands and can't button mash worth shit. I also couldn't take the game seriously anymore, it just gets so fucking stupid.

I'm pretty sure you're joking, but if you aren't just stand near the fountain (not behind it).

Vagrant Story

You can beat all boss fights with careful use of buffs and elemental enhancing spells. Then you hit the final boss and the game expected you to grind out a 100 affinity vs Evil weapon or else you can only chip away at him for 1 damage per attack.

I did eventually beat it when I emulated years later. I thought maybe I was just shit when I was younger, but no. There's just a giant difficulty spike at the final boss.

Dark souls demon dude first boss. Controls were so fucking broken.

Just stand behind the fountain and wait for him to reload, stupid.

>(You)

You can't be serious

Prince of Persia: The two thrones.
This was back when I still hadn't fully explored my body so I might have been to casual for it.
Just noticed it's on steam, well I guess it's time for me to prove my manhood.

Lord of Magna. I didn't grind enough and I never bothered to restart my game

>Get to the final boss
>Some glitch causes me to fall through the floor
>Right when the game saves
>No manual saves
>There is only one save
>Each time it loads I fall under the map and die then load again and repeat
>Never finish the game beacuse I can't bring myself to replay the whole game again beacuse of some shitty glitch

>Shinobi PS2
>Get up to the final fight with Moritsune
>Can not beat him for the life of me
>Drop game for years

>Dig out PS2 almost ten years later
>Shinobi save still on the card
>Load game on the level leading up to the boss fight, relearning everything as I go
>Get to Moritsune
>Kick his ass like it was nothing on the first try

Final Fantasy 8.

I could beat ultimecia, but I had burned discs that always hanged on the final cutscene.

I had no idea what the ending was.

Then I found out it's just Zell eating hotdogs.

golden sun 1

Said fuck it at the end of Terraria. Was on Expert Mode. The Celestial Towers event is miserable. It's not the difficulty. It's what you need to go through for the attempt at the final boss. And it just stopped being fun.

You made it all the way to the end and THAT'S the point where it got too ridiculous for you? Are you autistic or were you just asleep during half the game?

still a scrub

you forgot.

>come back 5 years later
>beat the boss

MGS Peacewalker.

>stuck on a boss
>can't beat it no matter how hard i try
>stop playing for a few hours/days
>beat it first try next time you play
every single time