Did he cheat? Why is Speed runner highly respected?

Did he cheat? Why is Speed runner highly respected?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=234Y76_3YPE
youtu.be/LAQ2vEHq2N4
donkeykongforum.com/index.php?topic=2055.0
youtube.com/watch?v=rTUzaBYi2rI
youtube.com/watch?v=uNJRRYpUnUU
youtu.be/TfGphfksi3I
classicarcadegaming.com/forums/index.php?topic=6778.0
ebay.com/itm/Brian-Kuhs-Uncashed-Pay-Check-/331958976551?roken=cUgayN
johnsarcade.com/forum/index.php?topic=3916.msg19352#msg19352
amazon.com/Rickeys-World-Famous-Louisiana-Sauce/dp/B001TOAFUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is the type of cheat he is accused of? Hardware tampering? Glitch exploiting? Running outside programs?

He got caught using a MAME version.

youtube.com/watch?v=234Y76_3YPE

Used a mame version of Donkey Kong, and also had fake damage on his VHS tape which conveniently covered the entire left side of the screen while his score went up and up.

So at what point is it not cheating but just an entirely fabricated conjob?

Hes a legend

#FREEBILLY

I know Billy didn't do it. They just want to take him down.

Todd > Billy

Billy Mitchel's life really needs to get made into a movie. It's a perfect rise and fall character arc.

THE human ELEMENT

Nah, King of Kong was enough.

Apollo's stroking his cock pretty hard in this. He brought down Todd Rogers, now he's going after the man himself. That "evidence" he used to disprove Billy Mitchell could have very easily been made in editing to make it look like it was from MAME.

That being said, I agree with everything he said and I believe too that Billy Mitchell is cheating.

Billy is fucking king douchebag. Cred Forums loves him because its the contrarian thing to do.

This guy is literally the perfect antagonist. The fucking amazing bastard.

>That hair
>That tie
>That smug expression
>That confidence
>Those video game skills
>Gets away with cheating for years
>That hotsauce

Speak for yourself. I want to know about his sauce operation.

>fucking king douchebag
it takes a lot to be on his level of douchebaggery. truly an achievement. he's pure entertainment

There's speculation he constantly spammed and reloaded save-states in order to get screens that had more favorable RNG for scoring.

What I want to know is why people only celebrate gamers who exceel at primitive or simple games. Why is that the top players for CAVE games are virtually unheard.

That's far more impressive than just doing the same screen for 256 times. A lot more entertaining to watch even.

How is his hot sauce?

That Apollo Legend guy is so autistic about speed running but I love how he exposes these schmucks

This stuff about Rogers and Mitchell has been known for a few years now. The reason this shit exploding, is because Twin Galaxies finally removed their world record scores from their site after being exposed as the corrupt dick suckers they are.
Frankly, this probably just the beginning, and more world records are going to be found out as fake.

>highly respected

Citation needed.

>anything actually enjoyed in earnest or unironically is autistic
what a world we live in nowadays

I was actually looking into it because of some video claiming he cheated

on an interview it said his twitter handle and hot sauce website but the website apparently is down. All I could find were reviews from amazon and apparently it's quite good

because everyone knows what pacman is (and to a lesser extent donkey kong) but no one has any fucking idea on what a cave game is

I googled and it's some weeb shit, you guys have OSU for that, be happy about that one

Apollo is only after youtube bux

I completely agree. You almost never hear about the true god gamers.

aPOOlo would burn the world down if it meant he got paid $58 per video

He was the KING of Kong
He owns his OWN hot sauce brand
He has a HUGE penis

>Citation needed.
But it's right here

what if he made a fake review?

A guy that doesn't even know what CAVE is cannot be said to much of a gamer. My guess it that Pac-man is a name familiar to non-gamers so it gets attention from the masses, who are not gamers.

It's some variation of tobasco, so judge for yourself. I wouldn't that red vinegar for anything besides onion rings.

Even if his score is faked it's in like 20th place at this point, is it really that big of a deal anymore?

fuck off grandpa, all us cool kids are getting world records in call of duty

Not that guy but I've never heard of it and I play games all the time

Well of course everyone posting on youtube are after the money.

Does CoD even have a competitive gaming scene?

No one over 14 wants to be "a gamer" because that's one pathetic stereotype.

My point, since you missed it, is that people value what they can recognize. You're looking for acceptance in popularity, so OBVIOUSLY your cave games will take you nowhere.

it has an esports scene lol.

common knowledge of the titles. pacman and donkey kong are legendary games, whereas these autists go for unheard of games just to say they have a record.

I thought they gave up on that because of how quickly new games came out.

>What I want to know is why people only celebrate gamers who exceel at primitive or simple games. Why is that the top players for CAVE games are virtually unheard.
>That's far more impressive than just doing the same screen for 256 times. A lot more entertaining to watch even.

The average person knows what Donkey Kong is, it actually existed in the west
People don't know what Dodonpachi is

>no more innocent days of Youtube where people just wanted to share stuff

Popular with whom? My mother knows what pacman is, she doesn't know Cave or even Mega Man.

The point is that fame is propelled mostly through non-gamers. If a website talks about a famous Pacman player it's going to get a lot more hits than if it talks about a famous player in any other game; you could even talk about pacman or Mario in non-gaming journalism. The fucking economist had Super Mario on the cover of one it's issues last year.

Cred Forums seems to fit into that category of non-gamers. They'd rather talk about pac-man than cave and how many dicks SonicFox has sucked than the competitive scene of Guilty Gear.

I would much rather talk about pacman than any cave shooter. Bullethell is ass.

That's what I use it for user. I just post and stream on there for my friends

What's there to talk about in pacman?

Different ghost behaviours, spacing I guess, conserving the fruit, not getting caught or flanked. I guess. You can get autistic with it.

There's a lot more to talk about with chain routes and hyper strats

Narcissism is a fascinating disorder.

How someone can not only lie, but lie with contempt, as if you're the most ridiculous person on the planet earth for dare questioning them.

Popular with people, obviously. You can pick any circlejerk you want to be a part of, that's called having a preference. Now, if you're going to ask this:

>What I want to know is why people only celebrate gamers who exceel at primitive or simple games. Why is that the top players for CAVE games are virtually unheard.

Well the answer is obvious, isn't it? Or are you wondering why those games aren't as popular because they're "harder"? You have a certain taste on something and you ask "hey, how come the rest of the world doesn't like this as well?"

Is it really that hard to explain how come pacman is more popular than weeb game company bullethells?

Amazing I hope the guy comes after the new generation as well

I hope he destroys the entire fucking speedrunning scene. I hope we're gonna have watergate-tier type of scandal with Games Done Quick. I want all of this to burn. Fucking burn to the ground

what do you call this haircut?

Can't wait for Cred Forums to start sucking twin galaxies dick just to be contrarian. Fucking faggots.

Easy? You don't even need to have a disorder, just go and lie and you will learn to keep your lies cohesive in no time.

what are you claiming? the videos are public, you could open the evidence yourself and find the same errors

the capeless hood

The Druid's Mystery

The CHAD
soaked in pussy juice

he's just mad the guy is making off money from this. Because he clearly wants to make quick buck just like this guy. It happens all the time. Pure jealousy

The Silly Bitchell

>why cheat?
I dunno probably because TG is full of retard outcasts
>Why is Speed runner highly respected?
apollo legend? he's not, just another bottom feeder e-celeb parasite

long hair? its not really a type of haircut

Speedrunning records serious business

That's a hood, doofus.

the King of Kong documentary sensationalized and downright lied about the claims against Billy Mitchell and paint Weibe in a falsly positive light.
It was documentary meant to make money and entertainment
Mitchell has crushed the score on multiple occasions at live events even after Weibe took the title from him.

Heres the actual tale by summoning salt
youtu.be/LAQ2vEHq2N4

His hair is so stupid why are all these "veteran king gamers" so strange? That other toddler guy has a really long ponytail and this guy has fucking dog hair

Imagine if all of today's mentally ill speedrunners get exposed in a decade or two

What expression is this

and yet he still got more pussy than you ever will lmao

kek

speedrunners nowadays are too autistic to cheat

all the old guard, you can say all you want, but a guy like billy mitchell or todd rogers are clearly not autistic.

>hey man, how many points did you get?
>uhhh, a million?
>whoa dude, you're a fucking god! here's this trophy and a cheque!

they are all weirdo oucasts that congregate on TG

>speedrunners nowadays are too autistic to cheat

Go away Billy

that guy who exposed him was more autistic than chibi. that is a fact.

He's just presenting evidence that's been out there for a while now, courtesy of the DKF community:
donkeykongforum.com/index.php?topic=2055.0

this

this

this

xD nice

Im not completely agree with you talking but

yeah speedrunning community need to be reorganized

lol wtf

Where was all the DILATION during the early 80's of speed running?

In Asylums.

memes aside, why are there so many trannies in speedrunning?

Is that the cook?

during the 80's speedrunners speedran because they liked to speedrun.
now it's both a status symbol and an activity for people with no life. you can figure the rest out.

Its not just speedrunning, its vidya in general, games cause people to be faggots

>mommy why are those two men kissing each other?
>I just wanted to watch video games mommy

>speedrunners then
>regular dudes that just looking to beat a score, straight as fuck
>speedrunners now
>awesome game done queer full of trannies

ESTROGEN IN WATERS

it takes mental illness to grind the same game for thousands of hours in an effort to complete it faster

I wish all third worlders were banned

how is this nigga not banned yet? Just because hes a tranny?

Reminder that John Fucking Numbers beat Cosmo so badly in front of Miyamoto on a global stage that he knocked the man and sanity out of him.

ONLY A SHITLORD BIGOT NAZI WOULD BAN SUCH A BRAVE AND BEAUTIFUL WOMYN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEsetEra

Bad optics for Twitch to ban trannies

problematic bad optics that isn't a good look

cockroach wings

what the fuck happened?

Where's cybercutie :3

Speedrunners are attention whores and have mental problems

Not hard to see how this stuff comes to be

They all cheat. Speed running and LOLHISCOREwhores in gaming is a deviant, bullshit concept that should be vanquished from this planet. It's disrespectful to gaming and creates idiot attention-whore manchildren.

TG's all about high scores, not speedruns you fucking retards, nobody fucking times high scores

I'm willing to bet that every well known speed runner pre-2009 or so is a filthy cheating scumbag.

>TG doesn't keep track of fastest times
how about you go poke around their site before making stupid claims

King of Kong is a very useful way to detect easily manipulated brainlets.

You expect too much from stupid, dumb, frogfag scum.

My point still stands. High score and speedrunning are two vastly different niches only brought together by this cheating-gossip

this is the content i come to Cred Forums for

>your point: TG does not have speedruns
>TG does have speedruns
your point does not stand at all and this "cheating-gossip" originated with Todd Rogers who was a speedrunner on TG

FAKE TAPE

SOMEBODY SWITCHED THE TAPE

BILLY WAS FRAMED

I did not say that

You come here not for video games? Seems accurate.

>TG is all about high scores, not speedruns you fucking retards, nobody fucking times high scores
>all about high scores
wrong
>not speedruns
wrong
>you fucking retards
YOU fucking retard
>nobody fucking times high scores
literally the only correct thing in this post and it is completely obvious and irrelevant.

#FREEBILLY

perfect, it's been too long

Nice reading comprehension

I went through your original post word by word what do you think I mis-read?

Nice post
By the way, there's a donkey Kong kill screen coming up

youtube.com/watch?v=rTUzaBYi2rI

I got hard while watching this

Why does my penis have to betray me? WHY? I thought he was my friend.

They can take away Billy Mitchell's scores, but they can't take away all the pussy he has slayed.

Who's the guy with the same haircut as a Yautja

About 3 years or so ago I made a post talking about how much I think Billy Mitchel is a total legend and how much I like his self confidence in the face of the truly pathetic people around him and you posted the btw donkey kong kill screen coming up pictures.

This takes me back brudda

because there was none to take away
boom roasted

I did the captures myself
Still hilarious
Cheers

here ya go

youtube.com/watch?v=uNJRRYpUnUU

>projecting this hard

youtu.be/TfGphfksi3I

>Brian Kuh just had a 'marathon' week recently that was 111.75 hours ! Walter Day told him that that amount was a record for any arcade attendant, and they're planning on auctioning off his paycheck.

classicarcadegaming.com/forums/index.php?topic=6778.0

September 3, 2016
Brian Kuh's Uncashed Pay Check - Ebay

ebay.com/itm/Brian-Kuhs-Uncashed-Pay-Check-/331958976551?roken=cUgayN

Brian Kuh spotted in the wild!

johnsarcade.com/forum/index.php?topic=3916.msg19352#msg19352

the community? sure, but I actually enjoy watching the occasional good speedrun

I don't doubt that Billy cheated, but that donkey kong jr game board "proof" is so fucking stupid, the boards can be told apart by color - but you can barely make out the boards being yellow or white because the video is so fucking pixelated due to shit quality and being upscaled.

These videos are incredibly entertaining.

We don't deserve him

What does he have to do with speedrunning?

Yes, like Todd Rodgers. Saving grace for these hacks was that for the most part mainstream and most of gaming community didn't really give a shit about them. Occasionally they would read small pieces of news about their latest "high score" and think "huh, thats neat, that guy must be really good" then forget about it. But now thanks to speedrunning community blowing up in proportion and bringing in tons of new autists to proofwatch and read everything you've said and done, they got caught.

If you've ever seen the documentary "The King of Kong", you'd realize how outdated and corrupt Twin Galaxies is. Literally, this is an organization who's mindset about how games are played is still in the 80's. I believe we should just ignore their records keeping entirely and rely on the newer sites where peers who actually understand speed-running determine legit runs. That being said, the fact they even accepted Billy's run is a joke. He sent in a tape, which was unverified and who had the score covered half the time and just accepted it as gospel. Meanwhile Steve Weibe was working his ass off and doing it in person because they demanded it of him. It all comes down to the fact that TG is a cult of personality and funded in part by Billy, and they are too spineless to challenge him.

They aren't autists, they are just applying new techniques and technologies in verification. It's no different than when police discovered they could use fingerprints or DNA matching to prove cases.

What i think is really embarrassing is that these cheater's act like 7 year old's when they get called out i would never play a game with this asshole.
I bet he was the kinda fag would steal you'r quarter's at the arcade.

I agree, but I don't think there are a ton of good speedruns anymore.
To me, a good speedrun is one where you play skillfully and maybe manipulate the game to act a certain way. Now it's all boundary breaks, rom warps or credit warps. Like, people beat Pokemon in under a minute and they say that's a speedrun? You didn't even play the game.

>They aren't autists,
The whole community is made of autists. My point was the old guard got cuddly in their circle-jerk until their niche passion got bigger and people outside of their asslicking cult started asking a lot of questions they couldn't just shun off with "my friend the referee agrees with me" anymore.

Billy Mitchell is like a video game villain made real. Fuckin' hilarious.

Cheating or not he's still a complete faggot for trying to sue Cartoon Network over a dumb little parody; inadvertently giving credence the way the parody portrayed him as a self-important douche with an over-inflated ego.

Let's not pretend like the poster you're responding to is much more than an autist

I've been playing video games for longer than CAVE has been a company, but apparently I'm not a gamer because I had to Google it?

TIL

>thought your penis was your friend
This will never be true. Your penis is your worst enemy. It will never be your friend, and has never, in the history of mankind, been the friend of its owner.

future tranny right here
my cock is my pal, she gets hard at the right things like an obedient slut

lmao you don't actually watch any speedruns do you? generally credit warps are just done for fun, not to make actual records since they aren't any fun/there's no competition. Speedruns have always been about pushing games to their limits, but there are a lot of games that are run without major glitches, either because they havent been discovered yet or the game is just well made

bad

The Cook

>king douchebag
I don't know man, he is fully grown up and responds/cares about people accusing him in some shitty "whahooo"-game

I can't believe autismos have written huge breakdown scenarios of how it's crazy that someone would forge a fake video. Mitchell just said he doesn't have MAME at home, and is clearly trying to make people think that he has absolutely no idea what MAME is. He isn't implying there's a fake tape, he's implying that MAME is some kind of hacking tool that can manipulate videos to APPEAR faked. That's why he says to check the original tape, because he thinks the tape under scrutiny has been tampered with, but is still a copy of his original record.

The problem is, as anyone who's watched King of Kong would know, that Mitchell put cash into the pockets of the dudes who run Twin Galaxies in order to bypass the submission rules and claim his title in the first place, and the tape has most likely been destroyed by them or will never see the light of day again.

He is just putting stuff other people found out in a single easy to understand video.

Nice foetal alcohol syndrome

This, desu. I also think Billy has blackmail material on galaxies.

>Why is Speed runner highly respected?
What?

>Use emulator
>omg fake score omg he could have cheated even though we have no proof but he could have!
>got a nearly as high score in public where everybody could see
>meanwhile every single speedrunner uses emulators

He did nothing wrong.

>submitted his score as on real hardware
he lied so yeah it is a fake score

is the emulated mame version any different from the actual machine or is it nerds being pedantic billy mitchell is better than they are but they want the high score?

>TIL
You should google how to fucking kill yourself, newfag trash

>implying there is no significance in him using an emulator when there are split scores
>implying he wasn't dodgy as fuck completely denying use of an emulator when it was so obvious
>implying his claim that the score was set in public is reliable
just admit it user you want the billy willy really badly.

>tfw Narcissa got more action here than I will in my entire life
It's not fair, bros.

I don't think he cheated, i think he played on a Mame machine (which are quite common) & a ton of people watched him do one of the one million scores

He got almost 900k in the early 80's, i don't think it's unrealistic that he can push 1mil 30 years later, there is also the fact a large part of the evidence is him cheating so he can stay on top & beat Wiebe, but Billy hasn't had the high score for 8 fucking years & hasn't "cheated" again, so i dunno about this

the problem started because he lied, and now its ending because he was confirmed to be cheating with obviously edited videos or records with no proof regardless. that is the situation, there isn't anything wrong with using mame, its that he lied about it and doctored the videos because he obviously used mame to cheat

TG isn't supposed to accept high scores from emulators

the only video evidence of him getting a score >1m was spliced, so there is proof of him cheating. also he lied about using mame, which makes no sense if he wasn't trying to hide something

The Chad Kuh... breaking into people's cabins and eating their breakfast

it's funny because I never ever heard of all these random mooks until now when they're called cheater. How did people even care back then about world records in fucking donkey kong and whatever other game the pedo guy was playing

only in a america a guy like this can be "famous"

its literal proof that anyone with a metaphorical vagina will be loved no matter what, its sickening how desperate some people truly are for attention. cosmo looks like a real monster, clearly insane, and yet here he is

It's obvious these guys were doing it to market something and/or showboat. In Todd's case, it was likely Activision giving him money to sell the game, because who the fuck remembers Dragster from their childhood when there were plenty of better games on the 2600. I don't know what Mitchell could have been selling except for how he propped up TG's legitimacy.
There is a difference between practice and exhibition. The people doing public exhibitions and submissions are using original hardware and not MAME/emulators.

Though with the scarcity of arcade boards it could very well move into a grey area where they start accepting MAME runs due to having no board available.

Only in Europe can a man be so obsessed

>I don't know what Mitchell could have been selling
HOT SAUCE

He said he didn't cheat, so no, he didn't

>implying he was only caught cheating in dragster

they had books, movies, about them. in a time when all games had highscores and people who wanted them. these particular people stood out because they were number 1 for decades, todd rogers usually 3 times+ bigger highscore than the second best consistently even if it isn't possible

with cuckoldry?

amazon.com/Rickeys-World-Famous-Louisiana-Sauce/dp/B001TOAFUQ

HOT SAUCE MAGNATE
Well that's true. I think it all ties to TG then because they were all referees or "employees" at some point in time. Still dumb of autistic purists like Apollo to crusade against relics of a bygone era.

>Got 800k on Donkey Kong in the 80's & held that record for 20 years

I don't know why he felt that he needed to cheat, no one was gonna take this away from him

i think anyone who cheats deserves their names to be disgraced, theyve done nothing to gain fame so im glad they have gained infame so close to death. i hope it personally effects them, i hope people dont believe a word they say, they lived a life of luxury with manipulation and lying so ultimately i hope they kill themselves over it. fuck these faggots, i am very jealous

you're envious not jealous, I'd hope

those are synonyms. fuck yeah i wish i was treated as a celebrity for the bulk of my life without any actual work going into doing so

Take your shitty CAVE games and fuck off back to the stone age faggot.

How is this a problem?

It is similar for many competitive people, their identities become based on being the best. The type has a certain stubbornness where they must always keep pushing. Take that from under them and it can drive a man mad. It is basically the same as addiction.

MAME is not authentic. You are playing a completely different game in parts. Very obvious in games with intensive memory limits where MAME can't properly emulate the slowdown the developers intended to be there, or otherwise. I'm not tech savvy but it's not hard to see real hardware should be considered separate from emulation. That's why some boards have separate scoring threads for MAME vs. real hardware.

This shit right here.

The can immediately see that the donkey kong jr board image had different lighting. You can't give some bullshit proof like that. He shouldn't of had that arcade board video in his argument. It'll only negate any of the actual proof that you can bring up.

He was the greatest speed runner that ever lived.

A cosmic force

They said he was untouchable

But now

His Number has come up

This summer

JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS

*rated T for trannies everywhere*

>Why is that the top players for CAVE games are virtually unheard.
Because they're Japanese and we don't even have those games in the US outside of a couple of rare imports.

Apollo is slowly coming off more and more douche-y in each video.

Starring Nosferatu as Cosmo

I think MAME is more accurate these days, especially if your using the latest build, but yeah emulation & real hardware should always be seperate

THE CALYPSO

>Twin Galaxies
>TG
>Transgender

Huh...

The fact that he was found out specifically because of the differences between MAME emulation and actual hardware should settle the argument.

Emulation accuracy aside, using MAME allows for more direct cheating/manipulation, and I believe it was suggested that he almost certainly did this because his distribution of what are supposed to be random bonus scores were way above the mean of other players, including MAME players.

You can cheat using your own modified hardware as well since speedrunners bring their own consoles and controllers to events, so that's not exactly an argument. What they need to do is police hardware if they really want purism.

I didn't fuucking cheat, I popped the clutch to second gear before the race started

Well sure but that's much harder than doing it on an emulator. Billy Mitchell's whole thing is making repeated claims that he barely knows anything about the game's hardware or inner workings.

in the offchance this really s todd kill yourself insufferable shit

underrated post

There's a second leaderboard for MAME, the fact he used an emulator and lied about it instead of just submitting it to the emulator leaderboard suggests shonky business.

The fact MAME allows spliced runs to be made and his statistically significant deviation from regular barrel score probabilities suggests his runs were spliced heavily using screens where he got the best possible rng to make up for other shortcomings in gameplay.

In short it's likely he cheated as his probabilities were multiple standard devs from everyone else's, he had significantly more 800 pt barrels than anyone else.

for fucks sake guys, how have none of you explained the problem properly?

The problem with MAME is runs of it has to be submitted with a replay file because on MAME, you can literally rewind your gameplay among other things, so MAME has a seperate leaderboard with far stricter submission requirements than the grainyass VHS tapes billy submitted all his shit with.

Apologize

You know why we call him Silly Bitchell?

In what way? He's literally an expert on that trick and Chibi asked him to be there for that stream, how could he have missed it?

>Chibi asked him to be there for that stream
Maybe Chibi isn't autistic, he's just retarded

A bit of both, probably.

based apollo legend

Why does it matter? The guy hasn't actually held the DK WR in years.

I've been playing games for decades and I have no idea what the fuck CAVE is.

You can fuck right off

how tall is he?

Because it's Billy Mitchell. You can say a lot about him but you can't deny he's fantastic at selling himself. You think people care about Robbie Lakeman? No. But people sure do care about Billy. And a lot of people think he's a dick and want to see him fall.

nice

This but with Mappy. Anyone who knows Galaga and Pac-Man but not Mappy is a disgrace, and less than human in my sight

>tfw the old guard were banging play boys models

What happened?

>in a picture together
they banged! what a roastie lmao

brylcreem

mm nah, even with shit video quality you can tell the color of those boards

>TIL

>You put it in your hair and it makes it stand on-end.

This

I wouldn't mind if these fags would at least look passable but they're ugly as fuck, we need some hot trans speedrunners just in like my shemale porn videos

Speed running doesn't need to become your gay porn fantasy

what so hard about donkey fucking kong?
how could a non asian hold the best record of all time? that's just dumb, DK is like the most simple game of all time, why would you need to cheat and shit.

You need to have mental disorders and the autists all get banned from speed running events.

>itt people not understanding the human element

who is uhh, any% no skip?

Subtle and hilarious

how does it feel?

>respecting speedrunners

I'm only human, after all

Blatantly played on MAME but claimed it was regular hardware, Only having testimony as evidence for one of his records. The later wouldn't be an issue if had enter the MAME category along with a recording, the latter is just faggotry

holy shit Chad Kuh

When it comes to playing casually it's fine. You won't even notice.
When it comes to speedrunning, it's an issue.

Well now I feel silly for not catching that.

>some autist beat a video game quickly like 40 years ago
>turns out he cheated to go 0.00002 seconds faster than usual
why does anyone care

thats not the guy.

CAVE has been a company for over 12 years tho.

Nigga you got BTFO hard. Just take the L and move on.

Thanks for shitposting about something you clearly know nothing about!

speed running is probably the most autistic thing in video games
if you're going to spend 8+ hours a day perfecting a video game, why not play a game that people actually care about instead of trying to beat out a record by a quarter second that another autist is going to beat in 2 months

How has Billy Mitchell not starved to death yet?

He makes good hot sauce