Metal Gear Survive

Does the single player have any potential at all? Idk, but based on the footage leaked it looks kinda decent actually

It's currently on sale at cdkeys btw. PC version only though. $35 bucks: cdkeys.com/pc/games/metal-gear-survive-pc-steam-cd-key?mw_aref=MG_Survive

Other urls found in this thread:

cdkeys.com/pc/games/metal-gear-survive-pc-steam-cd-key?mw_aref=MG_Survive
exophase.com/game/metal-gear-survive-psn/trophies/
youtube.com/watch?v=k55UUxlG49o
hooktube.com/watch?v=EPHeWXAlZDM
github.com/Atvaark/FtexTool/releases
mega.nz/#F!SJwAVSjS!byB4W162VqwT6EUKCxLAyQ
pastebin.com/p4tATLW4
pastebin.com/0ppeDSfB
pastebin.com/tzKMGPzy
youtube.com/watch?v=ingxee5RowU
pastebin.com/02agLFZa
reddit.com/r/metalgearsolid/comments/7ygdli/survivespoiler_metal_gear_survive_datamine_thread/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't know how the single player actually works. The trailers and gameplay videos are mostly either online or else "solo" in that it's still online.

I imagine it will work on PC if they have something like Infinite Heaven for it.
Also, no, it's worth 19.99 at most since all that glorious DLC they'll charge you for

32$ on GMG with promocode WOOF18

>something like Infinite Heaven for it.
shit, I hope the modding community can pick up a lot of what it learned from TPP. This might have some staying power

>I imagine it will work on PC if they have something like Infinite Heaven for it.
Survive is online only, so don't get your hopes up for that.

From what I've seen of the SP it looks way more interesting than MP.

It's basically MGSV zombies with survival mechanics and more in-depth base building. The mission based tower defense horde mode shit is just pretty boring.

Singleplayer is Online Only. But it does have an emergency offline mode. And it saves locally as well. The online thing is for the SV Coins.
Considering you can hack your resources that's in storage, its definitely offline.

As for singleplayer, its got a 15-20hour story to tell, that's not including hunting, side ops and overall exploration of 2 giant maps.

Oh FFS. So resources and progression are editable with Cheat Engine and yet they want to force an online thing.

This is retarded. I'll just pirate the fucking thing.

The coop is actual fun though. The singleplayer will be rubbish.

Games like this are never fucking fun unless you have a set group of people to play with.
It's like Payday 2: up until Overkill difficulity you can play solo with no bots and be fine and thus, play with any retarded people.
Mayhem and above you need to use intelligence.

I've done the beta with randoms and it's terrible. Nobody seems to have used logic and read the fucking tutorials and solo is out of the question due to no scaling on the enemies

God I hate wave based horde mode with tower defense, why did they pick the shittiest mode to show in the beta?

I'm keeping an eye on this purely because it's the closest thing we're getting to MGSV co-op.

speak for yourself, I love that shit

only problem I find is that because of the nature of the limited supplies, you can't have fun by just being able to place down spinning blades and other fun traps all the time, and instead I end up playing more seriously rather than goofing around which would be more fun in this mode.

keep epic boss fights on official launch.
that's just you, i think both modes are equally fun.
Well, it does "correct" your resources sometimes. Like Oil, Water and gunpowder.

I'm playing alone and having a blast, honestly.

I cannot stand playing co-op games like L4D or Vermintide solo, but I'm actually loving this just because it's like a fun separate game mode for MGSV

>Games like this are never fucking fun unless you have a set group of people to play with.
Which is why you play online, find good players, and add them and play with them later

Stop failing at life and socialize

Personally I got sick of bloons tower defense 10 years ago

>cdkeys.com/pc/games/metal-gear-survive-pc-steam-cd-key?mw_aref=MG_Survive
Is that a website I can trust? Will I get pre-order bonuses?

>Is that a website I can trust?

lmao no do not trust anons who tell you to buy from CDkeys, buy from GMG if you want a discount

>literal advertising

Hiro end this nightmare

How do you manage solo?

user, do you understand the basics of CQC?
Randoms tend to be terrible and then the "good" ones are only good because they follow the flavor of the month builds or playstyles and bitch if you deviate from them.

You can play deathwish with a fucking sniper just fine but it's not "optimal". Or an LMG.
It's very viable but not as optimal as XXXMadGamer420BlazingXXX's retard shotgun build so people think you're bad and bitch all the time when you're the only one doing the fucking objectives.

I don't like playing with autists.

You can trust it, yes. Go with PayPal to pay if you're concerned. No idea about the bonuses

5 and this game gets a 90+ metacritic score

People have played the first hour: you start the game in a remixed Afghanistan covered in additional structures and Mother Base wreckage and have a base camp at the east end of the map. Your objective is to find data on how to get a stable wormhole to earth going and also cure your infection, which you do through exploring the map and completeing main ops.

Most of the map is covered in a dense toxic fog which also disables the player's marker when looking at the map, so you also have to work out a way to push that back and increase the range of the base camp's AI pod to help navigate. Otherwise you lay down markers or figure out where you are from what you can see.

At some point you do enough of that to go to remixed Central Africa.

>How do you manage solo?

by solo I mean playing with randumbs with voice chat turned off.

>Does the single player have any potential at all?

No. This game doesn't have any potential in any aspect at all. It's a cashgrab game to get the most out of Fox-Engine.

FYI, you can unlock the game's framerate like you could with MGSV.

I wish there were actually details about the singleplayer from the devs. I like the multiplayer stuff, and matchmaking times seem to have improved for me on PC compared to friday, but I'll mostly be playing this in singleplayer if I buy it.

like I wanna know if there are boss battles, especially a metal gear boss that isn't fucking Sahallahlalanropomorphus

But CDKeys is cheaper.

I mean the actual content of it, user.
Thats like doing the first three missions (tutorial, rescuing Miller and then the Mother Base introduction/tutorial) of MGSV - it doesn't show the full gameplay. It shows a basic overview.

How do you avoid the urge to shoot everyone in the head for plyaing like idiots?

The discount can't come soon enough. I actually like the beta because I'm a big sucker for TD, but 40 € for this? Are they for real? For 20€ I would buy it instantly.

CDkeys is also a dodgy grey market site, while GMG is not

I bought DOOM there and nothing happened. But you can never be sure with keysites. It is always a gamble mate.

I think if you guys wait a couple of days you can get the game really cheap on trusty keysites, just don't preoder keys, the prices drop so fast its just not worth it imo

>How do you avoid the urge to shoot everyone in the head for plyaing like idiots?

man, I just played a game this morning where I was about to hit RT to stealth kill a detonator and this fucking guy ran up to it and did a jumping attack on the fucker from the side that stopped me from getting it.

Oh yeah?

But I wont get the pre-order items then.

I mean, this is one of several multiplayer modes, and a singleplayer mode

Anyone have the leaked footage? Kinda missed watching it before and i can't find it anywhere anymore.

They'll probably be released as DLC later on anyway.

are they worth ~20 bucks? Also sometimes the key sites sell keys that have the preorder bonus with them even well after release

That was my first thought as well

matchmaking is shit, but playing with random people has actually been really fun, where normally I am loath to even give it the time of day.

Some games have a good loop or time investment balance. Most don't. This is the former.

28 pounds is far more expensive than 28€.

€28.69 is £25.39

got it for 32 on my usual keysite
i need something for next weekend so i don't kill myself

Hey, user. Does the beard in your MGS look weird? Play the game in 4x dsr and it will fix this issue entirely

Is buying from these "key sites" illegal? Is my Steam account going to get targetted by Valve Homeland Security? Am I going to get a visit from a fat guy with a huge beard late at night?

Remember to not feel bad about using grey market key sites for games by shit developers
Consolefriends'll fill their wallets willingly anyways

>How do you avoid the urge to shoot everyone in the head for plyaing like idiots?
action is usually so hectic that you don't have to time to care

not being autistic might also help. But missions can be played solo. When anyone else is around they're mitigating your responsibility not adding to it. Opportunity for working together - splitting and letting eachother handle different sub-missions, etc. All without direct communication.

It just works. Bastards will be anywhere, but it's hard for mere idiots to fuck things up for you in Survive. Being awful means they're not very helpful, not that you're wasting your time. Waves can not be expedited. It takes just as long, whether you're good or bad.

It is still too much. I fear that it is DoA and I don't want to spent 40 bucks for a dead game.

Yes. Super illegal. Right up there with snorting cocaine off a tranny hooker's tits.

Not illegal, just immoral because sometimes the keys are acquired in a way that screws the developers with credit card fraud, it's ok though cus Konami

>buying on keysites
kek enjoy getting buttraped in jail.

These.

Is that gay?

only if your balls touch

>buying games

>games

>dead game
>zombies
But user, that's the point!

>keep getting matched with dumb goys
>they literally stand around doing nothing

It has sahelanthropus ...again. at least he look a little different and will probably fight differently because of the missing arm.

You can hunt some cool monster.

>MGSV tried to have an incredibly minimalistic and unobtrusive HUD.
>MGSu throws all this out the window and has one of the most cluttered and in your face HUD's I've ever seen.

Fuck the contrarians, I miss Kojima already.

please for the love of god make it more interesting than in TPP

damn we monster hunter now

Since this is clearly not a Metal Gear game, what title would you give it?

It's a spinoff, still counts whether or not you like it. I wouldn't have gone with Survive though. MG:S is just too confusing. Something like Metal Gear Divide.

This game feels like eating sodium free bread with some water sprinkled on it

>MG:S

What has Metal Gear: Solid to do with Metal Gear Survive?

has it been confirmed that tower defence isn't the only game mode?

I'm just gonna take it for what it is. An attempt to cash in on the MGS name. It's relatively cheap and MGS 5's gameplay is fun. Maybe the game could grow a lot through post-launch support. I'm also secretly hoping that if Survive turns profit Konami won't put the MGS franchise on the backburner for a decade.

found the missing link

Pretty good, everyone was a selfish cunt, no surprises there.

Still, even if it weren't made by Konami, or MG themed, it'd flop because there's simply no gameplay. It's literally the same thing over and over again.

Survive is called by the devs "MGV"
No idea why.
Here's the engineer, a character that wasn't seen before. He look a little like an older medic if he woudn't have been "shrapneled"

I mean, he does just look like one of the generic character creation faces

aside from singleplayer? Not exactly. Achievements suggest there are two other multi-modes, but how different they are is anyone's guess

>tfw the dev team have no budget so they juste create a character with the creator tool

>Survive is called by the devs "MGV"
>No idea why.
Metal Gear SurVive

None of the progress in open beta is going to carry over other than record of participation, right?

we wuz cop
...Probably make sense he's black, he's probably a ZRS member in the survive universe.

>The Motherbase soldiers Extra Ops in MGSV are actually Metal Gear Survive Survivors
>The reason why they're hysterical and in the middle of nowhere in worn MSF gear 9 years later is because they just traveled through a wormhole.

Bravo Kojima.

that's how beta works, i'd be very surprised if they let me carry over my 6mil kuban and 5k steel

Nah, but you got a sweet bonus.

we will see for the end.
the end trophy doesn't gives us any clue, it's just the MSF logo.
same for the "defeat the lord of the dust", it's only virgil, who will probably be the "sacrifice".

I know this isn't Rising thread but maybe someone here played it and and there was no Metal Gear general on /vg/.

Is it worth playing the extra story campaigns, jetstream and volf, after you finished Raiden's story?

>Achievements suggest there are two other multi-modes

got a link?

They are both interesting to play, so yes.

Most definitely.

Nah looks kinda lame in all honesty.

I had fun playing it.
And I'm pretty sure if Kojima was still working in Konami and gave it a greenlight everyone would praise it.

>And I'm pretty sure if Kojima was still working in Konami and gave it a greenlight everyone would praise it.
This
The whole Konami vs Kojima shitflinging is retarded.

i wouldnt mind if Survive singleplayer campaign was like FO3 but with fox engine.

>2 giant maps.

what maps are those? and how big are they?
just reused africa/afghanistan from MGSV? is there any kind of info leak on this?

exophase.com/game/metal-gear-survive-psn/trophies/
Dunno what he's getting the other two modes from.

Africa and afghanistan, but heavely modified.

Coop also use some maps from PW.

has anyone seen any cool shit from older mgs games yet?

i hope we get another gamemode

Cardboard boxes so far.

daily reminder that buying from key sites is worse than piracy

Ray
box
some equipement from PW, grex fox helmet, some weapons from rising
Broken Sahentropus

theres a hammer from MGRR and pic related

daily reminder that jet fuel can't melt steel beams

>PW
As in Peace Walker? That's kinda neat.
I fully expect them to recycle camp omega again but I didn't think they'd bother remaking maps from older non fox engine games.

I had to confirm the CD key with a SMS or Call.

They would not send the SMS so I had to call London (I live in France).

How is buying from confirmed seller and not installing botnet and coin miners on your PC worse?

Now when I think about, there probably will be some kind of Battle Royale mode.
Just think about it
>you teleport in by the wormhole
>you collect the materials
>you craft the weapons and equipment with found materials
>you kill the rest of the players with crafted things

This is what really fucks me off, about MGSV too. The characters are all generic nobodies with the same exact features, you never even see anyone with a mullet. I don't want to play as some random, nondescript fuckface in a Metal Gear game.

If materials are so important it could be more like Escape from Tarkov where you gather materials and do pvp and then try to escape alive with materials

Do I have to open boxes at the end of the game to gain loot?

Also, do I have to boost the drill 24/24?

>Framerate is good, game is somewhat washed out
>Melee is really really janky
>Crafting ammo is painful for some guns(good)
Its a cheap cash in.

I've never had any problems with CDkeys
from top to bottom the games are Nioh, FF14+2 Expansions, Evolve stage2 founder key and Dragon's Dogma
all on PC

That's the best part of the newer games like Peacewalker, TPP, and Survive.

Boosting helps when going for S rank. You probably don't have to do it more than a few times though, at least from what I've seen.

on hard you have to be boosting constantly.

Normal doesn't need much - if you're constantly boosting you will have an S-rank before the third wave.

Well for now, only one character is a random guy.
The other soldier from MB look more unique.

I liked the design of the PW soldiers, MGSV's have less variety than a modern Call of Duty game.
Well I hope the final game has more than 4 hairstyle options, even if you have to buy them the way you did in MGO.

Are they fucking seriously not going to have ANY new hairstyles? Are we going to be stuck with the exact same shit as MGSV?

Always online here means "we want to protect our shiny online coins."

Hopefully mods will finally give me the long haired qt operator I always wanted

if there will be boss fights against giant creatures designed by masahiro ito it will be the best metal gear ever

These fuckers are going to make me buy their game.
Also i noticed only a few achievements require online coop play so that's a good thing if the half retarded beta test player base is anything to go by.

DAMNIT FISHER

If they have NVG's as a cosmetic option I'd totally make a Fisher

>Survive costs 40€ for a meh co-op game
>Vermintide 2 costs 20€ for a great co-op game

It's not fair. This is going to KILL Metal Gear.

Survive main mode is the campaign amigo.

They're kind of a pain to make when no one is scouting for supplies but I found that the oil traps mixed with wired fences is the most hilarious shit yet. Enemies slide into spikes repeatedly and die. It just sucks for bomber since they blow everything up. They're fucking anti fun as fuck whenever I come up with a good combo of traps

How long will it be until we can play as this guy?

>bomber
I feel you.
But I think that is the point because without them it would be too easy wrecking everything with nice trap combos.

him and other metal gear characters are probably gonna be a once piece legendary item, hopefully.

After you can play this Kurd

You're entirely right. I need to rework my strat to kill bombers before they get there and let the stragglers get a 1st class ticket to slip and slide town

>only 20€
what

>with 50€ worth of DLC maps and other non-cosmetic gameplay content, like VT1

My finger is hovering above the preorder in GMG
Shill me the game because I don't want to buy a dead multiplayer.
Is the singleplayer actually worth it or just a big coop mission without the coop.

20€

hey now, let's not pretend Survive won't be filled to brim with microtransactions and cosmetics

Like how MGSV was?

>GzsTool v0.6.0-beta
>@Atvaark Atvaark released this 20 hours ago
>Added Metal Gear Survive file support

If survive has about as much protection on MGO3 whats to keep people from just modding in dlc?

this is my first time playing metal gear survive, who is he

I have never played mgs games before.

wow. Putting them side-by-side is painful.

>my first metal gear game is a spinoff title
literally what are you even doing with your life dude

It's Revolver Ocelot, he killed Otacon in MGS2.

youtube.com/watch?v=k55UUxlG49o

here's some single player gameplay
skip over the retarded intro cuts

hooktube.com/watch?v=EPHeWXAlZDM
this is the first hour of the game leaked

game is fun, but beta is repetetive, had to get S Ranks on mediumm over and over (wich isnt hard just boring) to get the gear to do the hard daily mission.
i assume the progression isnt as fucked in the final game.

the thing about this is that i know i will be happy playing it, it has all the shit from MGSV/MGO3 just ported over, so that means a ton of guns and a good selection of outfits and gadgets.

the only thing i am really curious about are the classes, since we've only seen the tech tree of the melee one and only the icons of the other few.
their website is absolute ass and really lacks info for a game comming out in 4 days.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=EPHeWXAlZDM
>52 minutes of footage
>Only ~10 of those minutes are gameplay
Classic.

>i assume the progression isnt as fucked in the final game.
I think so. Probably you get regular recipes for new items by progressing through the game and the items earned as coop awards are probably just improved variants.

why are you comparing the GMG price (with promo code) to the full steam price of MGS?
By that logic MG survive is only 28 euros, on CDkeys

>their website is absolute ass and really lacks info for a game comming out in 4 days.
Yupp. I was curious how many of these multiplayer missions will be in the game and I found nothing.

>More expensive for a worse game
Thanks.

>comparing 2 prices that takes it out of context just to shit on survive
>even though the comparising of the cheapest available prices would prove your point.
You are an exaggerating faggit.
But that is informations on Cred Forums.

>moving the goalpost

and you're still not counting the all the DLCs Vermintide 2 is going to get
the main game is pretty much just a bait for overpriced DLCs

That's metal gear

>When your game is so bad you need to resort to calling out DLC that doesn't exist to claim it is worth the price you paid for it

>gets called out for using false informations
>resorts to smug namecalling
Let me join you.

The new daily is so insanely hard compared to the last one, those Trackers are fucking demonic hellspawn from the kickplayer's ass realm, and that fucking enemies do extra damage battle condition they one shot you no matter what even with 4500Hp, like holy shit dude.

>emergency offline mode
Tell me more.

he's Bounty Bob stupid

Where are these from?

>*Unblocks path*

Leaked Trophies

27$ vs 7$ in Russia
I got both

gonna wait to see how much singleplayer content there is once this launches. really enjoyed the BETA, but I have no friends so not going to get much out of the co-op stuff. If the singleplayer is MGSV with bosses, then I'll get it.

same

>teeth
Now it just needs bleeding hyper-realistic eyes.

>Plvoice_snake.fpk

N-NANI?

Why can't they write the full name of the character?

>Pl_voice_snake.fpk
>doest say which snake

easier while programming

This guy is from MGSV. He's the arms dealer you follow around the airport.

I'd like to fight a venom snake with glowing horn; what weapons would you want him to use? If it were somehow solid or liquid, what gear should they use?

>It's Hayter

Venom snake could have a crystal arm or something, using it like a blade.

Any story in the SP or just "SURVIVE"

Snake texture folder

Imagine hearing "ROCKET PUNCH" in some scary demon filter before blowing up.

imagine the turnaround of opinion on this game

FIle name optimizations make handy. Everyone who has used a home computer before Windows 95 has typed filenames in 8 letters before.

>every time you wormhole something in MGSV theres a one in a million chance it goes to survive's world
>there's countless parallel venom's wormholing shit

code for gmg?

nice, seems like there'll be a lot of neat multiplayer maps

Did they add a Battle Royal mode yet?

literally on the frontpage
look the the "year of the doggo"

Unpack the texture fpks and post the face ones here; that should be a good indicator of who is who.

BUT FIRST

>weapons
ZZZ pistol that if you dont take ou the darts you will lose fatigue and die
fulton balloon insta kill for when you get knocked out, it shoots up like the regular balloon but insteads splits you in half
blast arm where he does a punch like liquid ocelots in the MGS4 boss fight but if it hits you it does massive explosive damage and has a rare chance of detaching and sending you across the room

unironically this

Supply drops.

>what weapons would you want him to use?
OSP

They won't. The FOX engine can't even handle MGO. You'll never get that many people in the same space and you'll never get multiplayer across a genuinely large world.
I'm sure they could do FOX v2 that would solve for some of those issues but that would take effort. This game ain't effort.

TEXTURES
NOW

>First hour of the sp campaign has more plot than the entirety of MGSV
Kojima BTFO eternally

>First hour of the sp campaign has Mary Sue saving Snake's life
It's not a bad moment, but he should have saved some regular-ass soldier's life instead. Putting Snake there is so damn on the nose.

Beta still up or is it over?

If only there were some way for you to find out!

>The FOX engine can't even handle MGO
you have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

I took my time just for you user

I think it ends tomorrow.

Probably TPP leftovers.

Looking through texture files.

Thanks m8s

Just spoil the ending already

>ruining the thread
cmon user I want to shitpost here

Everything was a simulation by the Colonel.

and what is it?

It was all VR, like everything else in the series

it's still 2001. I still haven't woken up!

You win.

That's the ending.

I just want to see the cutscenes since the beta was extremely boring to me and I'm not buying it, so just spoil the story now please

You died at the beginning.

>no one signing up for Hard
kill me now

here's the thing.
I have no idea how to do it.

>saving BBs life
but BB is just some faggot thats sorta good at stealth, not that far fetched that a grunt that h tought save him

br aren't that popular in japan.
And while the whole survive fiasco, i think konami now understand that they should not try something different with the franchise.

>try to play hard mode
>get shitters and level 10s

>get a level 10
>make him drill bitch
>he instantly starts each wave
oof

how did you do it user? i'm blocked with the files.

So MGO isn't a laggy piece of shit?

Extract texture0.dat with Gzstool and Ftex files into DDS with FtexTool.
Textures from chunk0 don't work for me.

github.com/Atvaark/FtexTool/releases

You can convert the dds files to png online if you find a good site.

Just S ranked the first mission on Normal by myself.

Game is really fun, it feels good to get a nice flow going, managing your defenses while killing zombies. When your plan fails it's kind of hard to bounce back, though I guess this is sort of natural in tower defense.

Feels like it's gonna have heavy microtransactions though. Game has that typical lootbox shit where it throws tons of nice visual and sound effects at you when you get loot. So that it feels "good" to buy shit.

Playlist, apparently. Hopefully you can use own tracks on PC.

When i drag and drop Snake's texture files in the ftextool, the cmd just suddently crash.
fuck.

any more stuff to reveal?

>Feels like it's gonna have heavy microtransactions though.
Literally the reason I'm not preordering and waiting
also:
>preordering

Don't drag and drop, but instead open a cmd window, go to the same folder, and type the name of the .exe and nothing else.

Is it from texture0.dat or chunk0.dat?

texture0.dat

>Still playing normal mode
>Deserted Mine
>Almost S Rank
>Third wave some shitter discovers grenades or a grenade cannon and spams it all over the digger
>Most of our defences are destroyed
>Digger gets mobbed and almost destroyed

Any speculations on how long it will be until it goes free to play?

Never.

>not liking a flashy looking Tower Defense
>most critics I see in jewtube and alike is muh Metal Gear is dead
>literally the only MG I played is MGR so I don't have hard feelings
Meh

I'll watch the story on youtube like I do with all games. There is literally no reason to buy games anymore these days when you can usually watch the whole thing on youtube before it even officially comes out for sale.

Do you play games for trhe story or something?

I just want my fucking capes already, pls Konami

oh nice but nothing exceptional since he was also in V

>tfw too autistic to manage to do a simple cmd command.

>digial purchase is 35 bong coins
>on amazon it's 25 bong coins

the fuck is this shit

Modern games don't have gameplay user

Look at this lackluster bait

I have something better for you instead of watching retarded fags playing a game for the story

>Go in for a dap after a hard fought S rank
>always get left hanging
I know you fuckers can see the prompt

>a dap
wtf

It's probably because they don't like you. You probably hogged the walker gears or something.

STOP TAKING THE WALKER GEARS YOU FUCKERS. I WANT ONE FOR ME ME ME ME ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck, what should i do now?

>anything but a salute

When I'm playing I'm the only one going for both.

If someone enters the animation and then dives out of it your character performs a "well fuck you then" shrug.

Same. I have to bring them both over every time

God damnit

EXTRACT THE SNAKE ALREADY

A fist bump. Its one of the emotes you can do that requires 2 players

I actually never grab the walker gears. I'm the one at the base setting up all the traps spamming for the thing to drill faster. When I'm not doing that I'm grabbing resources from detonators for the players using guns on the side missions. I'm also the person picking people up when they fall. I literally can't be any more of a team player besides giving everyone hand jobs while they play

this.
But why do my gear sometimes explode when I'm not even getting hit?

>Have no idea what I'm doing
>Manage to top score every time

Feels good man

And why aren't you giving handjobs like a good healslut?

all vehicles in the game take damage just by being used

if you're sprinting around on your walker gear before the wave starts you're literally wasting it

BE QUICKER, BITCH

>A fist bump
Thank god. I thought about that autistic dabbing.

>if you're sprinting around on your walker gear before the wave starts you're literally wasting it

This explains a lot

I TRY TO DO IT.
BUT I'M TO DUMB TO ACHIEVE IT.

I'm warming up to it, but I think it sucks that the presentation seems to be so lacking.

Old KojimaPro just seems to have a knack for visuals. Stuff like GZ and the opening for TPP were just so well crafted. By comparison Survive really feels dull and boring even though graphics are probably technically better. I wish the game just had more "style" if that makes sense.

I like the OST and lobby look though.

Another question: where do I see the ammunition? I cant see if for the sake of my sanity.

HURRY THE FUCK UP

or upload the files for someone on Cred Forums who knows how to do it

For the walker gear? No idea. Is it not on the HUD when you're in it?

One of you fuckers start matchmaking for hard in NA

you don't
as dumb as it is, that's the current state of things

You should be running it in the same folder as the textures.

>For the walker gear?
yes. I cannot see anything anywhere.

>you don't
So I'm not retarded. Maybe not as much as I feared. Thanks.

I honestly thought so too when I first saw it. It more like a super fancy fist bump really.

I have no choice but to commit sudoku for being such a shit support

Who is this game for, exactly?

>metal gear fans won't like it because it's nothing like metal gear
>people who don't like metal gear won't like it because it's part of a franchise they aren't familiar with

I like it

I gave the beta an honest chance but fucking hell, this game is trash and it breaks my heart. What a note for Metal Gear to go out on these last few years.

TD fags like me

Do you think this will be the last Metal Gear game?

The people that can overlook the name of a series and care about playing video games. RE6 was also a fun game, but people got assblasted over how it was so different from the previous games. This too has a shit of flaws, but the multiplayer is fun if you give it a chance. Just turn your brain off when it comes to anything story related because I don't think any of us are expecting anything good

this its for the people who might have friends, its also for PC players who need an affordable time sink until monster hunter comes out.

>Kojidrone
Nice blogpost

>Just turn your brain off

tell me more

It's literally a game for cucks

>comes out in 3 days
FUUUCKK, Caramels Revenge when?

THE ENDING OF METAL GEAR: SURVIVE
>WOAH YOU GATHERED ALL THE MATERIALS NEEDED TO MAKE A PORTAL BACK TO EARTH
>BUT SOMEONE HAS TO STAY BEHIND TO CLOSE THE PORTAL (YOU)
>LET'S SEND ALL THESE SOLDIERS YOU FOUND ALONG THE WAY THROUGH
>THEY ARRIVE AT BUTTFUCK NOWHERE AND BECOME DISORIENTED AND HAVE MEMORY LOSS
>THEY ARE THE WANDERING SOLDIERS YOU FIND IN MGSV
>DID U RIKE IT?

so how the fuck do you complete the deserted mine on hard

defenses are all set up, but the moment two or three trackers come and jump the fuck over everything it all goes to shit

I was waiting for someone to shitpost him with that exact meme

Is it possible to unlock this early in Europe? It unlocks on Tuesday in America but not until Thursday in Europe. I'm talking about the steam version.

>>THEY ARE THE WANDERING SOLDIERS YOU FIND IN MGSV
So you find like 6 guys?

It had to be done.

This seems like a very plausible ending, you should have wrote it in [spoilers]

Was I not supposed to like Rising as well?

You are right even though wojak is cancer
I mean I get what he was trying to say but it was badly worded.

You forgot about Babel and Acid 1/2

>Ref link

You know, depending on how time passes in the Wormhole world it might not be unreasonable to have the real Big Boss show up. Storming in to save his men and recruit them to build Outer Heaven with him totally seems like something he would do.

Here's the files since i'm a dumbfuck and that my computer is shit. mega.nz/#F!SJwAVSjS!byB4W162VqwT6EUKCxLAyQ

they aren't the wandering soldiers, the wandering soldiers are mentionned at the start of Survive.

Rising actually had familiar characters, a good story and was overlooked by kojima

this post has no meaning

they die to one shotgun hit at close range

Kojima had no idea what to make of it, I'm glad he passed it over to more competent developers

>HARD queue times

You idiots.

.ftexs contains sub-texture maps. The real images are in .ftex files, which are NOT PRESENT in this folder at all.

Time to FOXDIE myself.

>4 players found after 5 minutes of waiting
>this party has been disbanded

>hard queue times
>3 people join
>loading screen
>one guy left
>network error

Game is actually fun
Considering buying it desu

THEN WHERE ARE THE TEXTURES?

Eme-user. He said. " .ftex " Files. I'm sure a simple windows search can help you.

They're simply left out; probably leftovers.

>tfw my fren has just come back in time to download the beta for a few matches before it ends

>these last few years
That also includes MGSV you troglodyte.

Rate my shitty character.

merde/10

shit/10

how 2 change nameplate

>playing on antyhing but English with Jap voices

I like those more

>hard queue
>last wave left, 30k IRIS away from S
>game crashes when i go for the walker gears
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the butterfly with the bullet and that eye looks edgy

At least it doesnt crash your PC.

>6 hours and no crash
Am I blessed?

>all progress is wiped

Excrément/10
Also, who is the fucker who manage to pick the nickname "WalkerGear" ?

well, to be fair, it happened for the first time for me, at aroun 12 hours in

>not playing as a titty monster

Just hack it back user.

...La creatura...

>Bomber

this is activating my hunk fetish

That's what happens when your art director leaves.

The whole boost drilling is such a terrible implementation.
>one of the group will need to stay close to the drill and power it up every 30 seconds, while the rest of the group have fun fucking around

>decide to be the one boosting for a change
>the other three fucks cant hold them back and they all flood the drill in round 3

Yoji was more important than Hideo by the end.

>voice language: japanese
>avatar's gender: female
>my dick: diamonds

there is an item in the full game that lets you remotely control the drill

>there is an item in the full game that lets you remotely control the drill
source?

>don't care about mgs as a series
>haven't really played any of them in years
>just want a pve tps
should I buy this game or will it be DOA?
currently fucking around in the beta and first glance seems alright

I bought Survive, am I a faggot?

only if you get fucked in the ass

It's got under ten thousand players while it's FREE. You tell me.

No.
I'm on the edge I just need to know if I can ignore coop altogether before I buy

>Africa and Afghanistan again

Ugh. If it had different environments I might pick it up.

>teaming up with a random that has range weapons only
>they always kill bombers near my fucking gates or near the generator
Back stab the bombers or lead them away you shitters. I can't keep shitting out spike fences

>just want a pve tps
Then get SAO Fatal Bullet, it's coming out next week.

Can ignore. Can solo them anyways for basic materials on singleplayer. Mostly food since singleplayer has long respawn times for animals.
Of course you can cheat engine.

you can ignore coop if you dont want some high tier items

Will this have microtransactions?

What tracks will be available? Are we gonna have the story behind tapes again?

It's Konami, what do you think?

that's because they decided to make it p2p instead of server based. It has nothing to do with the fox engine.

>is water wet????

there is a "supply crates" tab, so probably, any cosmetics that have to do with actual metal gear or lewd outfits will cost money for sure.

Short version: yes
Long version: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Non intrusive mtx.
The boost actually helps other players too.

I rarely play multiplayer games so no idea honestly
aren't most games super popular and then suddenly dead?

>SAO
no

>SAO
>no
Grow up.

Spoilers.

Usually you get a hardcore contingent hanging on, with spikes of new blood when sales come out etc. But this isn't going to be super popular.

what the hell is dat? one of the mini boss?

...how?

> Very Silent Hill.
Masahiro Ito on the job.

raid boss from the other coop mission type

MGO3 got better with the patches
EITHER WAY, even if its just 16 people dropped in an environment weapons OSP with some slight bandage crafting, doesnt that sound really fun with the mechanics the fox engine provides?

>Grow up.
I dislike SAO heavily but not for the meme reasons if that's what you mean

that's alright

Secret handshake all the time

Masahiro Ito cashing a check. The Suffering is more Silent Hill.
This looks like God Eater with no palette. Or the Starship Trooper movie.

Not really? The last thing you want is to see PvE start getting balanced to make PvP "fair".

PvP is always fair if its down to luck wether or not you find a better gun than your Opponent.
thats why PUBG etc. work so well, you dont need to balance shit.
if 16 people spawn on a map via wormholes, how is the game not instantly balanced?
if there is a best gun, then yes... the guy who finds it has an advantage but who cares, he got lucky on to the next game...

did the key come already? I think ill go with gmg if you already get the steam key.

I really don't understand their way of thinking of not letting us take resources back from previous matches. Medical supplies are rare as fuck and I would be more inclined to bring automated sentries and other good shit if I knew I could replenish them with more than just the boxes at the end of a match.

>raid boss from the other coop mission type
where are you getting this information from

I got mine from GMG and didn't get a key yet. I've gotten preorder keys from them before and still got whatever bonuses that came with it.

>bring 4 mounted guns and 2 mortars
>craft some in excess
>use the excess items
>replenish items that you just crafted
>basically got 4 turrets and 2 mortars for free
>can deploy an extra emplacements just incase

the leaks and their website

WHERE CAN WE FIND THE LEAKS PIC ?

Bring nothing. Acquire all assets on site. It's the Metal Gear way.

>make a sandbox zombie game
>don't show off the sandbox portion
It must be shit if they don't want to show off the main game.

pastebin.com/p4tATLW4
here's a pastebin of the leaked trophies, source is a video posted by the same guy that posted the first hour with cutscenes

I get the challenge aspect of it. I just think if they're gonna do it they should make it one way or the other. I just wanna make a shit ton of oil traps since those are hilarious

>release game in 2/4 days
>all the info on the official website is just information from the beta
something is fishy...

the sandboxy aspect is only for singleplayer, where its an open world and you build a base and survive and shit

I was talking about this pic.

Then make a shit ton of oil traps! Nobody's stopping you.

are these all the trophies?

seems there's only one boss in that case.

I won't discount this - although, I don't think using GZ mission as a metric is a good example, because that was extra slick as fuck, and GZ broadly had much better presentation, even compared to TPP.

But I won't dismiss Survive seems lacking in that respect, but I don't mind so much. Especially in the multi it's just not that sort of game, and looking at some of the SP demonstrations it had some much more slickly presented scenes.

Nah, there's the giant, the lord of the dust, and some "mini boss" .

>caramel not spinning this shit into chapter 3
did he finally offed himself?

so, three in total?

we don't know if there's different mini boss yet.
Still more than TTP.

How the fuck do you get Carbon Fiber in this game?

explain this image

tpp had quiet and sally as bosses and three types of skulls as mini bosses

la luz extinguido

Ill just play on console to avoid the cheaters and dead playerbase

>there are no cheaters on console
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

el weapono to supasso metalo gearo.

I mean, I actually had some fun with the BETA, but I'm mostly waiting for the single player. If I hear good things, I'll give them my dosh.

Fuck you both, tell me how to get Carbon Fiber.

Where the fuck can I obtain chromium steel?

If you walk behind a bomber you can stab their neck to kill them and they wont explode. Dont even have to sneak

Fucking around with the strings file right now. Nothing exciting to report, but:

"Leave behind as a Lost Box all resources acquired, and return to Base Camp.
"If you get a certain number of Game Overs, or select Return to Base Camp a certain number of times, before retrieving the Lost Box, its contents will be lost forever."

So if you die with no revival pill in SP, you respawn at base and can do a corpse run.

So what are the best gadgets in the beta in your opinion?

any of the auto turrets, they're more useful than most of the players

It may be fun, but the whole concept is stupid. It's basically Konami milking MGS V for more cash.

blue mats drop on normal and hard mode missions faggots

Survive is the BRIDGE between MGSV and Silent Hills: Death Stranding
>masahiro ito
>fog
>underwater world
>bizarre merging of space and time
>both games supervisioned by (J)

spinning blades trap, in the most recent coop trailer they showed a setup of building a cage, an oil trap, followed by 2 spinblades.
so they go over the oil,, they slip and slide into the spin blades.

Normal Mines. S Rank it.
Pretty much. The Lost Box will only be items you collected in between base camp returns.

You can also make these foods:
pastebin.com/0ppeDSfB
>grilled Jehuty
>steamed Anubis

At the end of the game as rewards? Been doing normal mission on quickmatch the whole time haven't gotten a single piece of Carbon Fiber yet. I even do all the side ops and loot detonators.

ok user whatever you say

yes at the end as rewards

Oh no I'm well aware of that. I meant more like setup something that I won't need to baby sit like an automated gun turret.

Oh look log subtitles. This'll take a hot minute to reformat.

Make sure you get s rank for better rewards. I think i got chromium steel getting a A or S on hard mode

How do you make sure you get a bonus from playing the beta?

I'm not buying this game from a key site because I want Konami to get the most money possible!

I played a whooping 3 or 4 games with a team of three people(4 people always disband the match) and honestly cant see myself playing it for more than a couple days.
They would have to add A LOT of maps and loot worth playing for.
Also maybe other objective modes.
Is enemy waves the only mode this game gonna have?

Just use the same account

> Anubis
> Jehuty
There's lots of animals in this. Hopefully we can keep'm as pets.
Just play the beta. get past character creation, and you are done.

>The reptilians bow to the mighty Sminem
>At first contact aliens tried to merge with the human DNA, creating superior beings that would become masters of this planet
>The first experiment failed, no single cell could harness the raw psychic power of the alien race. The cygote forcefully splitted in half in order to survive leaving the resultant offspring with deformed features, dividing the psionic power between two distinct entities
>we refer to them as the Bogdanoff Twins
>aware of the failure of their creation they desperately seek approval of the elder alien race by controlling humanity from the shadows
>but then it came, the second experiment
>successful melding of a single entity 200% Bog/human DNA. Less deformed features and much more powerful
>he doesn't own a home or have a single ruble to his name. Doesn't need it
>contains all the DNA information of all life in every single cell of his body. He descends from every creature that ever lived, can generate offspring with any creature in the universe. He can create new life by merging DNA with his mind
>he is said to have 500+ IQ quantum brain but his mind working at 10% would warp the fabric of reality ending life on every being that has not a multidimensional nature
>being omnipotent and aware of the fact he has a gentle nature and tones down his psionic powers to a minimum to allow life to exist but is diminished to a 60IQ slav-tier intelligence in the process
>his only goal is to bring happiness to all life
>the Bogs fear this creature and try to destroy him
>Sminem doesn't care, he enjoys the flowers and the little things in life knowing that he only needs to wait until the next heat death of the universe (has witnessed two)
>he mocks the twins by foiling their plan of bankrupting some Neets in an anonymous Cantonese basket weaving forum, just for fun
>for every Bog dump he provides a pump
>for every crash he provides a Bull run

i think you just need to use the same account and have created a character in the beta.

>implying Sminem is some amerimutt

an hero fagola

Sure are a lot of shills in this thread.

>people liking a game = shill

Oh, you're finally awake.

Two sets of casette tapes I assume.

pastebin.com/tzKMGPzy

It is about the so-called dust that pervades the world of Dite.
We originally thought the wanderers absorbed it, causing the Kuban energy within it to crystallize.
However, we now know we were wrong.
If my ideas are sound, it is the dust particles themselves that spawn the wanderers.
All the people of this world became wanderers after they become hosts for the parasite.
When you look at it that way, all of our research make sense.
A fitting name for these strange particles would be Dread Dust, due to the sheer havoc it wreaks.
That also means that the act of creating Kuban energy and creating Dread Dust are one and the same.
Clearly, this form of energy is not meant to be used by mankind.
I was afraid to mention this theory to anybody, but now I am left with no other choice.
It is clear now that this world met its ruin after some scientist here developed this Dread Dust in a bid to obtain a new form of energy.
If we continue our research into Kuban energy, our own world will surely meet the same fate.
This research was supposed to usher in a new age for mankind. I wanted to be the one to do that, but instead...
What...what have I done?
Please... Whoever's listening to this...
You must halt all research into Kuban energy back on our home world!
You must not let our planet suffer the same fate as Dite!
No matter what...

Sminem is pure

>Tonic (Tactical Superiority)
my favorite drink

>s-shills

so why is it mostly negative reviewed?

any dumps for weapons/gadgets?

YES, YES.

TELL ME RAIDEN SUIT IS IN, I WANNA GO FAST WHILE PUNCHING SHIT

There's a bit more to it than that user.
youtube.com/watch?v=ingxee5RowU

drones

kojima drones?

You're probably not there anymore bust most of the sites you find on shit like allkeyshop are at least somewhat legit. I've bought fuck knows how many games from all kinds of chinks and whenever I had any problems (2-3 times over the course of 5 or 6 years) they either got resolved immediately within a day, or the deal was so good that I decided to go the long route to get those keys (bought 5 GW2 keys before release for 30€ each, they didn't work, had to pester them endlessly to send back new keys which I eventually got, it was in the grace period phase anyway so it was fine).

That's what I went in for, but no luck. I had some weapon mods but meh. They may have actually filtered those lists for the beta - I'll keep plugging at it though.

Possible to unlock this early in Europe? It unlocks on Tuesday in America but not until Thursday in Europe. I'm talking about the steam version.

See I dunno about going Sanic fast though.

>good story

jehuty and anubis were legendary animals for the animal conservation platform in tpp, there's no mystery connection to kojima considering he didn't make zoe

FUCKING FINALLY

oh were they? I didn't do anything with the conservation platform. Probably that then.

just read the reviews on steam if you want any proofs

too bad it does nothing

>no one extracted snake texture
alright fags tell me how do i do this shit,i have 20 min then i'll have to eat

You can't, there is no appropriate ftex files to pair along with the ftexs ones.

I buy games from CDKeys almost exclusively unless steam or gmg/gog miraculously has a better deal. I've bought, PC, PS4 and 3DS games.

well fuck

just wait 3 days for full game baka

I don't care

Asshurt Kojima fans with half an hour played.

true to canon

How many days to a 50% or better discount?

probably steam summer sales for a 30% discount

depends on your platform, ps4 physical copies will probably be 50% off on amazon by june

Huey fuck everything again.
FUCK YOU HUEY
FUCK
YOU

>tfw final 30 seconds everyone is back at base frantically defending the digger

has beta ended?

Why the fuck does it feel like a shittier version of Fortnite? I didn't even realize there were depths that low to spawn to.
AND WHY THE FUCK DON'T THE MENUS HAVE MOUSE SUPPORT JESUS

around 11 hours left, it ends at 6am gmt

So it's CoD zombies but in metal gear?
yawn

>tfw find it boring and repetitive yet I'm still playing

holy shit i cant find matches on PC europe
is it really that low populated?

matchmaking regions are extremely fractured, they should can them and just go by ping

is this because of preorders? or just contrarians who dled the game and arent playing?

Something tells me Goodluck came from Tite, and came to our world to research more.

>post yfw digger alarm goes off when you're on the other side of the map

There are two outcomes here.

1) The game is popular
>Konami thinks open world crafting zombie games are the way to go
>Never makes anything else ever again

2) The game is not popular
>Metal Gear Solid dies a quiet death

Which would you rather have, Cred Forums?

Is this game going to have time gated crafting bullshit like TPP

If you place a wormhole beacon you can teleport back instantly.

probably dl to leave bad review because they're mad it doesnt have kojima on the box

does Fortnite have butter smooth controls like MGSV?

sweet, I'll check that game out, it must be really good

Mgsv has decent controls but survive does not, at least not with KB+M

nothing 3rd person plays quite as well as Metal gear Solid 5 or max payne 3 ... sadly.

that user seems to have a pretty low IQ

it's literally the exact fucking same except now there is a stamina meter so you can't crouch walk everywhere, and they added in mediocre melee.

but it's the fucking same shit

I'd rather have good games, so 1.

you can also use teammates wormhole by selecting them from the map

>you can also use teammates wormhole by selecting them from the map

Nice.

huh thats cool. Didn't realise that.

Goddamn. So Crystalline Sahelantropus is End Game Boss and this shitter is a miniboss only? Can't wait.
So, Goodluck is a timetravelling saviour? Also, mission to secure a wanderer and move it back to Earth for Biological Warfare. All my kek. Also Chloe waifu.
You get Carbon Fibers from Normal Mine.

Wait a minute. Those yellow bands aren't on the original model, the inner thigh muscle is missing, and the outer thigh and kneecap plating is completely different... New Cyborg Ninja?

Random observations:
>crew can get sick, die, flee, be sent on dispatch missions; so yeah all those functions are still there for your minibase
>there's an animal entry for Tsuchinoko?!
>BP can be spent in a BP shop on gestures, nameplates, skin variations and color variations
>"Editing an avatar that includes this particular item requires %s coins. %s coins are required to edit your avatar due to one of the included items. However, using a %s will let you make the edit without spending %s coins."
>weapons for submacs, ARs, shotguns, grenade launchers, sniper rifles, machine guns, missile launchers, throwing weapons, placed weapons, "special", shields
>bunch of stuff about Base Camp Dig, Suspend Base Camp Dig, Recommence Base Camp Dig, View Base Camp Dig Conditions - herein lies timegates
>Report this user: Cheating, Using external programs, Inappropriate naming / remark, Insulting / abusive language, Inappropriate behavior, lulz

Yeah they clearly culled this to just beta items. Nothing for "HF Baton" for instance. I'm dumping all textures that can be viewed now to take a look.

>lulz option for report this user
finally

>weapons for submacs, ARs, shotguns, grenade launchers, sniper rifles, machine guns, missile launchers, throwing weapons, placed weapons, "special", shields

Thank god, I saw that there are only 4 ammo types in the beta and thought there would be almost no firearm variation.

>Cheating, Using external programs

welp, guess I'll hold back on using cheat engine.

This game is mechanically far deeper than I ever expected it to be, shit is fucking rad.

>can't find people on easy
is normal less dead? will I be a burden if I'm completely retarded?

Metal gear ray sometimes appears and screams at monsters.
That's it.

How do you launch quick play games with only two players?

Level is more important than skill level, really. Until you hit an equal level to the enemies you do severely reduced damage, but you can get carried through one normal match and hit 15 easily.

> Using External Programs
But they dont even have security :(

Run through the normal missions 2-3 times solo, just get a feel for the waves then jump into whatever.

>welp, guess I'll hold back on using cheat engine.
it's a report, just don't be a blatant autist with it

Oh i think that's Reporting a user for cheating. :o So if you dont co-op, you wont get reported lawl~

Weirdly there's no "pistol" in there, or "handgun". What can ya do. DDS files are taking a while to convert so have this list of mods/mutators.

pastebin.com/02agLFZa

Cardboard Fence: Fence made from cardboard.

>Cardboard Fence

for what purpose?

>He doesn't want to build a box fort

no girls allowed

Any idea how hard it would be to rip the models/textures to be used in MGSV mods?

interesting, some of these are perk abilities.
What a layer of RPG Mechanics.

same purpose as a fence, it's made from premium quality cardboard with a water resistant coating

>Have to pause the game and go into menus to eat and drink

Get your fucking shit together Konami, your UI and menu systems are a fucking mess.

Over my head user, I'm just poking things with a stick. Can you even replace MGSV models? All I've seen are swaps within the game.

You CAN’T, isn’t that great? Matchmaking from the future!

>you have to be safe and slow down to eat and drink

Oh word?

wait, what are you both talking about?
you can both, do missions as a 2 man group or matchmake with 2 more people...
i dont see the issue here.

piece of shit DDS converter keeps failing on individual files and halting all operations

>Play the easy mission a couple times with some friends
>They're lvl 15 I'm 23
>Try the lvl 20 mission
>Barely finish with the drill at 10% hp and 2 of us down, the third running for his life

I love those moments in tower defense games, when you've got no resources and are just barely hanging on, hopefully the game can do more of that.

The researcher is sorry about his research.
Maybe it's code talker

Also, is the lord of the dust a parasite version of Peace Walker ?

>Can you even replace MGSV models?

Yeap, i've currently got a ton of MGO outfit stuff, along with NPC stuff and a few custom models in game for character customization.

I should probably make a backup of the Beta before it gets pulled so I can rummage around in it later.

Trying to play games here in Aus at like 4-5am after I get off work was only resulting in matchmaking finding 1 other guy, and there was a 30 minute countdown timer before it would auto launch.

Just ended up adding the dude on Steam to run a private party, but there wasn't anyway to force a quick play game to launch with just two people.

>you have to pull out your walkman to eat or drink

Brilliant.

reddit.com/r/metalgearsolid/comments/7ygdli/survivespoiler_metal_gear_survive_datamine_thread/

I've no problem with having to be stationary and it taking time to eat, ala Monster Hunter, but tucking it away in a pause menu is just shit game design.