Who else got plants at their battlestations?

Who else got plants at their battlestations?
Yes it's a battlestations thread

!

No plants but nice

I've got some roses out on my fridge, that kinda counts.

cute!

very nice

I've tried, but I don't get much sun into the apartment at all.

Thank you!
I had to put them there because otherwise my little dickass cat will knock the vase over and get water everywhere.

>inb4 mods delete this thread too

How is that not enough light?
Very nice btw

tried it once years ago, always forgot to water them tho.

no but I have a bong

bit high exposure there matey

Just fake ones that I'll be getting more of. I don't trust myself to keep real ones alive over holiday seasons and whatnot when I'm not home.

Is your dick circumcised or uncut?

Average station. Only thing that bothers me is that safety harness clip on your keys.
please move out of your parent's house user and buy a decent bed.
Nice set up. Just a bit bright.
want to show off your gun with the station but are too much of a baby to even have a clip in it.
average and clean. nice.
That chair and big gulp hints that you are a fat boy.
Bowl of cereal on the ground but I don't think your trying to impress.
Looks clean and candle adds some flavor if the glass is clean. You have embraced the "no girl is coming over here" idea and did nicely with it.

Inappropriate question, user.

I haven't lived with my mother for probably about 6 years, if you don't count the three or so months I was living with her before I moved in where I live now. Please be nice to my bed, it's very soft and I love it.

You think i should remove the safety harness from my keys?

Have you ever used that desk cycle more than once?

that's why you don't judge a book by its cover

>but are too much of a baby to even have a clip in it.
>clip
>clip
>CLIP
Also I kinda rushed the image together when I first took the pic a few weeks ago and didn't realize I left the mag in my old surplus holster that came with the gun.

Don't give it attention, it thrives of it. Ignore it until it goes away, it's unfunny and is in every thread

Even if you don't like me, that's rude and you're indirectly giving me attention.

>inappropriate question
>when a few days ago he was literally discussing his dick's size with another user

But what if I actually want to talk to him?

you take that thing with you when you moved out? I can understand having a comfortable bed, but are you a big fan of the color pink?
are you attaching it to your belt loop? are you just shoving it in your pocket? do you rock climb? Depends. If its just for looks I would take it off but you do you. The only thing I would suggest is finding an end table that matches the same color as your desk. The one that the fan is on just doesn't look good with your desk.

Your funeral
Well no shit
Bring more value to the threads other than the same old pic(!) and patronising, passive aggressive comments

I suppose you're right.
I was kind of talked into it. I was going to leave it and just get a mat to sleep on the floor with, I heard that's great for your back. Pink is nice, it's a lighter red. My actual favorite color is blue though.
When do I make passive aggressive comments at anyone?

So are you gonna answer the question about your dick's integrity then?

naah, im just shoving it in my pocket.
as for the table, its got a mirror on it so thats why im having it got it for cheap too

>accusing someone they're being rude
Do you know where you are?
Also, fuck off with your blog posts about your life

I sleep on a mat. It's nice to put away and have more space but I don't know if I miss my bed more or not. I only mentioned it because I saw your commander chair looks pink.
yeah, yeah. I'm trying to comment on 5 pictures while also trying to keep up with phone messages. When you do put your magazine in, don't forget to turn it away from your seat. Gun safety and all.

I'd rather not talk about my dick today.
It's still rude, even if it's Anonymous!

Was it hard to adjust to at first? I heard it feels incredibly stiff and uncomfortable for the first few nights until you get used to it. And do you feel it has done anything for your back? I don't have back problems or anything, but any benefit is a positive.

>I'd rather not talk about my dick today.
When do you want to talk about it then?

Man my buddies room had soooo many needles on his desk like that. Poor guy became homeless, dont even know if hes alive anymore. Used to play wow all the time and used to be smart.

How about Friday?

Too long of a wait buttslut

Yeah, personally I would take it off but like I said your choice. If I wondered why you had it on there, others will and women notice those things too. Ahh I had one when I was in highschool. The vanity mirror is nice for dressing up but it just takes too much damn space for what a bathroom mirror can do in better lighting. Toss that thing and get a nice drawer. What are those bed sheets? Stars and planets on them?

Oh, you. You seem like you'd be more interested in talking about my butt anyway.

>What are those bed sheets? Stars and planets on them?
Yes

sorry for the double post. Thought I typed this out. Yeah kinda, but that's because mine was a shitty quality. Now I sleep no problem. I sleep too much in fact.

Are you planning on having a girl over in the future? If so invest in better bed sheets. If that thing is so comfy you don't want to give it up. Just keep it and switch when you think one is coming by.

I'm not the one that was calling you that earlier. I just added to the end to see if I could get a reaction. Though I am interested in your butt as well.

About how long would you say it took you to adjust? The space is one of the main reasons I wanted to do that to begin with. My room isn't exactly crowded, but my bed does take up quite a bit of space and getting rid of it would be nice.
You shouldn't pretend to be others, it's not kind.

What if I pretend to be you? Would that be kind?

No, that would be equally unkind.

But I want to be you

That's a little bit odd, user, but it would not be the first time I've had people pose as me.

>That's a little bit odd
How so?

You should want to be yourself, not someone you probably hardly know a thing about.

I know that you're cute. That's all I need to know

You're assuming that, unless you mean my personality.

I'm not assuming. I know. Only a cute boy would act the way you do

Lazy to fix desk now.

Had to move out one month later

That's an assumption, even if you won't admit it!

Where to get that computer table?

Only thing I'm gonna admit is that I love you

You don't even know me.

So

This shit gay af

this

Welcome to Cred Forums

Can I fuck you while you cosplay as Sakura?

I'm too tall to make a convincing Sakura.

So?

My hair is too long as well and I'm not getting it cut.

How long and why not?

Just about down to my butt. I take very good care of it and get told it's very pretty all the time.

Save your own life.

pls get help my friend died from drugs

WHAT THE FUCK. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT GROW IT THAT LONG ARE TRASHY WOMEN ON METH AND GUYS THAT ARE STILL MENTALLY STUCK AT WOODSTOCK. GET THAT SHIT CUT NOW.

I've kind of been considering that maybe it's a bit too long. It's somewhat inconvenient sometimes.

Wait are you a tranny?

Heavens no.

Why would any self respecting male, straight or gay have hair down to their ass if they aren't also a fucking metal fag?

Yes he is

Don't lie. Lying is a sin

Why not?

I'm not lying, lying is wrong.

Because it looks like ass on 99% of humans. There is a very specific set of girls that can have hair that long and look good everyone else needs to fuck off with that shit.

If you look like a girl, dress like a girl, and act like a girl despite being a man then you're a tranny. You don't need to be doing HRT in order to be a tranny.

to that user who said i was nice
thank you

>weeb
>autism
>alcohol
>firearms

Gee whizz, I wonder why there are so many mass shootings in the United States.

What the fuck are those packets marked eagle overtime?

>nogunz
anime website, faggot

It will be sugar

I only dress like a girl occasionally and there's only so much I can do about looking feminine. Acting like a girl is debatable though.

>anime website

nobody takes that seriously you professional school shooter

>there's only so much I can do about looking feminine
HGH and FIVE SCOOPS of protein powder daily

>nobody takes that seriously
nogunz, please

Why does a junkie need so much sugar?

I mean it doesn't really bother me. Maybe once I'm a bit older and can't do the whole passing as a girl thing anymore I'll consider a different option, but for now it's fine by me.

The reason school shootings happen is due to the fact that the feds are lazy fucks. Me liking anime and owning guns has no correlation to the fact that the FBI often ignores tips regarding potential school shootings.

What about when you can no longer leech off of people as a drifting NEET? How will you support yourself then?

Autistic alcoholics shouldn't own guns =/= no guns

No, I raise bonsai and it's much healthier for them to live outdoors

>I only dress like a girl

Male prostitution, I suppose.
Please do not sexualize me.

Well good thing I'm not alcoholic and the bottle of vodka exists solely for meme image purposes

is your autism preventing you from responding in a coherent manner?

>its the FBIs fault if you go full beta and shoot a place up.

And yes it does, some spazzy with autism shouldnt own a gun. I can see you now luring young grils into an alley to act out loli fantasies.

My battlestation has a vegetable in the chair, if that counts.

anime website

>please do not sexualize me
>but oh I'll be a manwhore buttslut when I can no longer be a NEET

How much will you charge per session?

Can I be your first customer? I'm a guy tho.

>implying anime website
>implying lolis are ok

>its the FBIs fault if you go full beta and shoot a place up.
Yes it's the feds' fault because they knew the guy was gonna shoot up the school long before the kid actually did it but instead they were worried about a stupid investigation that has brought nothing in the nearly two years since the investigation was opened

>still nogunz retard
anime website

>I'm a guy tho.
Well that's kinda what he wants bro

can you guys stop being faggots and post more battlestations please

I just watched Trainspotting for the first time, great movie.

Please rate

I'd prefer more faggots desu

Here’s another pic I hope it’s not flipped this time

Ill give you $5000 right now if you cut your hair to a normal length and let my fuck your ass.

I agree with this. Autismos should not own guns.

I know this feel. I can recommend investing in a monitor that will act as your primary and then the laptop screen as the secondary.
I can see your laptop is of the powerful variant i had one that looked just like it.

Good thing I'm not an autismo then

Closer look. Single picture

If you own the autism hat even ironically you have fucking autism.

>dissing the yeti look
not even that cocksmoker but come on

I wasn't serious. You don't say "Don't sexualize me" and "I'm going to become a prostitute" in the same paragraph.
I don't really want anything, so I couldn't really use $5,000 for much.

old pic, its missing a ps4 on the left and a switch around there too
get the gist of it

Cute girl clothing?

Fuck. Was really looking forward to your debut as a manwhore and paying to have your company for a week

kinda got a plant. I'm looking for some other kinds of plants, preferably plants that don't attract too many insects during summer.

>The feds knew about every single school shooting in the last 100 years and did nothing about it

I guess more of that would be nice, but I'm a simple person, I make due with what I have.
You probably don't live anywhere near me, it'd be costly to fly a gay fuckboi to you, to pay him extra so you can dick him.

No plants, but it's mine.

>it'd be costly to fly a gay fuckboi to you, to pay him extra so you can dick him.

Not everyone is a NEET like you and some even have a substantial amount of free capital.

nice kongas breh

Who says I was gonna dick you? I just want to pay to have you cuddle with me and keep me warm with occasional handholding

I still like your cute TV. What was the model again?
You could just find a local fag though.

Lenovo y50-70 i think? not too sure, but it's a gaming laptop from what I see on the pics

pretty basic, but a powerful PC and cozy room.

>gun
>chink walls
>switch
>giant stuffed Mario

I always enjoy seeing your station amongst these. Clean and simple.

thank you! LG Netee

>gun
cringe/10 I dont have a problem with guns, but when people put them in their pictures, its sooooo obvious you're trying to seem tough.

show us the rest of the room!

Yeah, he's really trying to seem tough with a Mario toy and a snowman blanket in the picture

>g502

its the lack of self awareness that adds to the cringe

Usually "company" means more than that in regards to prostitutes.
Thank you, maybe I'll get one sometime, I like it a lot.

They put their guns in there to piss off people like you, moron. Not to seem tough or cringey.

I really want a red one, but the green one does go well with my lamps.

What desk, mate?

Sure. But I meant company as in just wholesome stuff like cuddling, handholding, etc. with very little fug.

Oh, it comes in more colors too?

These threads have absolutely nothing to do with video games.

i know it doesnt look that cozy but it has everything I need for the most part. Plus the bed is comfy AF.

>Gun
>Giant stuffed mario
>IDE open
>Dracula theme
>N64 controller
>Bongo drums
>That wall
Wew.

yeah I think the most common one is blue! not the very best looking

Okay, last question. Does it have HDMI ports or is it a bit too old for that? In my brief searches, I can't find much in the way of specs.

I fucking orientated it!!

>i know it doesnt look that cozy
jesus fuck dude that is very cozy. Hell having that carpet makes it more cozy than all other anons rooms here.

You probably shouldn't pay someone for that stuff. You can also probably find a cute gay boy locally to do that with instead, unless I'm special for some reason.

Locals are all old men or fat guys.

I'm sure if you tried hard enough you could find someone cute. Just about anyone would probably take payment for cuddles.

is your battlestation still looking exactly like this?
i mean if you are going to post every thread maybe update it.

More or less, yeah. I don't make very big changes often.

>owning the libs by shooting my own desk LOL

Shut up retard. they are as bad as the trap fags posting thier legs in girls socks. It's attention seeking. but they validate themselvs with this idea that everyone who gives them shit is giving them shit because they are libs scared of guns.

But I don't know where to look. Plus I have extremely terrible anxiety so I can't even go to social outings that might include cute boys like you.

hope this clears it for you. it's pretty old.

Ach i was just worried it looked a bit sparse, but when your in the room it seems more full than the picture. Its the one place I can retreat to from all the daily shit, so it's gotta be comfy.

completely understand. I feel the same. Back when I first moved in here and when my ex broke up I felt like I wasn't welcome in my own home and it didn't feel like a home. All the corners of the house was out to get me. Then I decided to throw in a few carpets, make the bathroom more bright and colorful, and add some different light sources to help alleviate the anxiety. Now I dont think I'm ready to move out when the time comes.

Oh heavens, that certainly looks older than I expected. I didn't expect such a cute, stylish TV to be that dated.
You could try putting up ads on Craigslist or something? I mean you'd have to filter some but surely someone would bite sooner or later.

oh.. well thats lame, but fair enough.

right? Does remind me of the first imac

Looks pretty nice, I like the ambience the large window gives.

Also, bed next to radiator, always a good call.

Already tried Craigslist. It always ends up being bots and fatties.

If you say battlestation you need to be hanged

thanks! Yeah I have the blinds down as my apartment faces into other peoples apartment. My entire apartment (except for the bathroom) is visible thanks to the big windows.

During summer the sun traverses in parallel to my windows so it looks even better then!

fapstation

try bumble, tinder or grindr. whichever yo.

Look, we dont all come to your threads and complain about all the cocksucking, so just let others have fun.

It's just hard to find a really big and nice carpet. I'm thinking of changing it to a purple one later.

i'm pretty sure you fuck this big red panda plush every night

good choice, i use myself a big doplhin plush

I dunno then. I'm sure if you try enough you'll find something.

>fucking a doplhin plush

the mad man

It's a fox and I would never stick my dick in him.

since this is Cred Forums surely you play vidya and can make friends online and just hope that you get lucky.

is the fox also gay?

I got two of the same because I couldn't find the perfect size. Is it gonna be comfy and soft?

I dunno, I just gave all my stuffed animals names and genders. Probably not since I have another fox that I decided was a girl!

>covering mouse and kb
why? btw it looks somewhat cold, maybe add some colour

I sense the mouse might have a weeby design to it.

smol/10

I know there's no research paper on radiation from the back of monitor but I wouldn't risk it. Please change the location of your plants.

Your plants might need more light

>gave all my stuffed animals names and genders
w-what, i don't think even my sister did that with all the stuffed animals she used to collect.

Just took these pictures, rate

I'm gay, I clearly have brain problems.

Be nice pls

you seem to have what it takes to make a comfy corner but your sloppyness just ruins it. tidy up. I see a lot of things that don't need to be there at all times. 4/10

Bright is nice!

Ikea kitchentop.

it gets comfy

I just have a hard time finding colours I like. I'll try to find one of those big fluffy ones like this orange one, although it's a pain in the ass to get my faggot cat's fur out of the carpet.

Even if you weren't a homo you'd still have mental illness

eh i wouldn't say naming plushies is a brain problem more its just something a child might do, hmm.. that doesn't sound any better.

Looks like a hipster office

Please be nice to me.

I'll only be nice to you if you let me have some of that tight little butthole to myself

and clean your ceiling and walls. theres shit and dirt there

No.

I've been wanting a pet for so long but haven't invested because I don't like fur on my things. Perhaps a sphynx could do it.

Perhaps a less thicc carpet is the better choice to go with.

PLEASE

I have the desk cycle.

Whew, used it 4 times. Realized that I'm shaking the desk a little harder than normal.

People think I'm jerking off constantly.

Just get a pet reptile or fish

NO

rate or else

you weren't very nice to yourself tho, saying you have a brain problem.
also having a little bit of a childish mind isn't a negative thing really.

I kinda want a cat or a dog one day, but I think I'd want birds more than anything but it's hard with the limited space and not being able to give them room to fly freely in. I've had aquarium before with different kinds of fish you can buy at a local animal shop. Reptiles seem dope as well and the closest I've had is a greek tortoise. Comfy fellas desu.

YES

where did you get the custom long mat?

please let the children out of your basement sir

You can get dogs that don't shed
Getting a puppy is like getting a baby though, they need constant supervision and after a while are annoying as fuck.
Once they mature they are good companions though

Annoying

dogs are a huge investment in time and money

FUCK YOU

Childish is generally meant as an insult is all.
The only way you're getting in my butthole is if you take me on dates and make me fall in love with you.

>The only way you're getting in my butthole is if you take me on dates and make me fall in love with you.
Well I would if you lived a bit closer. When are you gonna move again?

Oh I know. If I do get a dog it'll be adoption of a bit older pup so I can give it love and care for it when nobody else did. But like I said, I need more room if I get an animal. there needs to be enough space for both of us to breathe and to move about and find comfort in sharing.

Fucking hell that's a nice setup.
I'm jealous.

I dunno, probably not any time soon.

>Childish is generally meant as an insult is all.
yeah fair enough, i meant that childish comment as more of a joke anyway but i regularly forget tone is lost in text.

what's your fursona

you've got too much stuff in your space.

Well shit. Any idea where you might move to next when you do decide to move again?

its a redpanda obviously

I don't have one!
He's still not a red panda, he's a fox!
I'd like to maybe move to Washington or Canada if possible.

>Canada
Why Canada? Do you want to literally live in a knockoff America/France but with none of the things that make America/France good?

>France
>Good

lol

I think the idea is that he has diabeetus but still wants to eat sugar, so all those are insulin syringes.

They've got cool guns and some cool food but the rest of France can go fuck itself with a moldy baguette

DUDE

lmao that monitor looks like a POS

Everyone point to your battlestation and tell everyone what you are doing there right now besides shitposting on Cred Forums.

im
Im currently at work, its a slow sunday. But even if I wasnt I work I wouldnt be on the battlestation since I sold it 2 months ago for a round of cemo treatment.

It always seemed nice to me.
I'm playing the Metal Gear Survive beta!

I have those same folding chairs.

I'm this one
I'm currently binging on some Frank Zappa and trying to figure what I'll spend my tax return on when I get it.

watching shit on youtube and not cleaning my desk

That sucks user, I hope your treatment goes well.

not mine but I find this one fascinating

I am lurking this thread

post boob mat

Ive been off since that treatment, I cant afford them anymore.

>painted fingernails

I still don't know you very well!

Play left 4 dead with me user

Cool Brianna Wu's game has some merchandise

I like Left 4 Dead!

wow what a fag haha

because it's a fairly old TV. I've switched it out though. That shit was 30hz 720p/1080i. Pure bullshit but I took it from my parents when I moved out because I didn't want to spend much money on new shit.

I play it a lot, mostly advanced

I'll invite you next time I'm playing if you're not already playing something

Can anybody recommend me a desk lamp? What should I be aware of when shopping for one? I want one with the desk clamp.

I am this and I am currently writing a scientific report/study on special needs education in preschool.

trash

what fucking gender are you

He's a boy. Look at them legs. They may be cute and nice looking but those are still boy legs.

(male)

They look like my mom's legs...

hah, use the same aoc monitor

cheapest 1080p matte ips monitor on the market user

Can I fuck your mom? Does she have a penis? I can tell that's a boy because his legs are pretty identical to mine except mine aren't as pale and a tad bit thicker.

No, she is married. I hope not because that means I came out of a penis.

Well a vagina is pretty much and inverted penis

but it wasn't that cheap to buy, well guess i should buy a new one now so i don't look cheap.

Since all vertebrates start as female shouldnt it be a penis is pretty much an inverted vagina?

Either way you still came out of a penis

Show penis

I like expert, but no one else ever wants to play.
Why?

Because I want to see how cute it is

What desk?

but user this is a battlestation thread

Show it to me outside of the site then ?

Why not ask the guy who posted his legs? He's probably more likely than me. I don't even post that image with my legs in it anymore.

The best case scenario is seeing both of your guys' penises preferably yours first

Why mine first? I'm not that special.

you don't have to be

Because you're the most familiar seeing as you post in these threads all the time

Why me though!

I had a cute little plant. It died.

show penis please?

It died
Mom said it was sleeping
She lied
she lied
Oh why oh why is my plant dead
couldnt that chrysler hit me instead.

...Kody?

Humility and truth/10

Because I like you

>black fingernails

?

Gonna throw the brown desk away this week and move the monitor closer to the corner. Pretty simple and comfy setup.

Wow this is depressing af.

Looks nice. Maybe I should put a plant on mine too.

I like you too!

Then please please show me your weiner

you disgust me

Wiener. But maybe if you're nice.

Y-you too

But I have been nice

Whatever, I guess so.

this user has been nice pls post it

I don't paint my right hand or else that'd be gay

>TV as main monitor

ewwwww.

not that user but I have a tv as monitor as well. Only because it's just more cost efficient in my case to save up for a proper monitor and not settle for a cheap shitty 1080p60hz

>holes in your parents wall

>ps4 on carpet

WHIIIIIRRRRR

goes the dust

Weird Uncle/10

Why are these threads so gay

Because it's Cred Forums

lol is my setup really that bad

Yes

Yeah I have lots of plants. I work at a nursery.

welp cant say i dont like it lol

Hewwo

yeah that's exactly the one