Really puts things into perspective

Really puts things into perspective...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0ybCrr8c4g
web.archive.org/web/20180218114043/https://www.polygon.com/2018/2/16/17007762/kingdom-come-deliverance-impressions
youtube.com/watch?v=y80jiJvr8HA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Come:_Deliverance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muuuh graphix
>top is console version

shills on full force today

>top is console version

If only you could actually play the lower one without running into fucked up bugs every 5 seconds if the game even starts

Both of them are fantastic games though, and although Kingdom Come Deliverance is made for a lot less and still looks really good the Witcher 3 is incredibly polished and very varied storywise

Question is how western game developers shit out $100 million titles that are absolutely god awful when it comes to gameplay and bug out worse than an ant hive

I take back my words, this is PC version on lowest settings because even the console version has a better lod, this is low quality bait

their budget wasn't million you complete pleb! How can you be so dumb and misinformed and still go on a shill crusade? You literally have no brain.

wasn't 5 milion*

I just played Witcher 3 for the first time about a month ago. Dropped it after about 15 hours.

The hand holding and terrible character control was just too much for me.

I'm glad you know more about the screenshot than I that myself took on PC with everything set to ultra. Faggot.

Had a similiar experience when I played Witcher 3 for the first time

Marketing budget and wages

Good programmer make 5kUSD/month in Prague. 15k in US.

I cant wait for open worlds to finally have shit going on in them

Shut up you shill.The above is OBJECTIVELY the best game of all time and you're a complete retard if you think otherwise.The below is a rip-off that steals original ideas from "The Witcher III:Wild Hunt" and doesn't come anywhere near close to 0,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the greatness of Geraldo.Also Witcher 3's graphics are better and morally greyer.

Can I get that bottom screenshot at higher resolution and without all the added junk?

Compare Witcher 2 to Kingdom Come.
2.5 mil vs. 5 mil.
I think it's apparent that graphics have a limit regardless of the budget.

>400
da fug?

Kingom Come at best looks like an updated Oblivion, mostly because the inspiration for the asset came directly from that.

Thete is a mod which removes hud

Nazi efficiency

>Mass Effect: Andromeda
>800~ employees
>Budget 100 million USD

""""""eurojank""""""

Heres another

>2 absolutely boring forests

yawn..

The lighting is top notch

>mostly because the inspiration for the asset came directly from that

Pretty sure the inspiration for the trees came from trees, the inspiration for the rocks came from rocks and the inspiration for the Czech 15th century architecture came from Czech 15th century architecture

>a game that has focused on realistic looking forests looks like an updated game that focused on realistic looking forests
Wow, amazing insight.

are you posting that garbage ironically?

This is the only screenshot I've seen so far that looks good.

>some guy's drug fueled imagination put into a sterile 3D environment
yawn...

>Top
Provided more jobs and produced GOTY
>Bottom
A buggy mess through an engine they didn't build

Almonds, activated, etc

>5mil budget
t. brainlet

I'd honestly rather just have worse graphics and games that run better
Playing games that are about five years old is bliss

Also Kingdom Come really suffers in terms of writing, there's indies with no budget at all that show it up in that aspect

Cuuurazzzeyy scenery
wooooww
way better

>lying on the internet
I think I've played the game long enough to know how it looks like on ultra, If only I had a fast enough internet i'd re-download it to prove that you're a filthy lying scum

Heres a whole series of screenshots linked together for you

youtube.com/watch?v=G0ybCrr8c4g

>engines

What's wrong with its writing?

Oh and by the way, that was 3 years ago.

fucking
years

salty

yea it IS better. thx

It's pretty flat for general conversations and the quests themselves have no real interesting twists and turns or decisions.

It's serviceable like a tes game without ever being interesting

>KC
>5 million
KC was also way buggier and Witcher was much larger in scale

Is KC:D a hard game?

Usual slightly hard at the start easy at the end shit

They both have shitty gameplay.
One of them is handholding galore and the other is empty as fuck.

>Comparing historical story to tes

What a fag.

you can cheese your way through a lot of stuff but if you stick to playing it straight it can be pretty tough

>Witcher 3: The Wild Downgrade

>have historically accurate setting
>uses a generic fantasy storyline
Yawn

Historical fiction is an entire genre of writing and most of that manages to not being boring as shit

Is this supposed to look good?

Playing TW3 in german

tfw can't even buy fable 3 now

>KC was also way buggier
I wouldn't say that. I mean TW3 had game-breaking bugs in the fucking main story alone.

Witcher 3 has dull as shit art direction. Just look at thisNo art direction whatsoever. It's worse than Ubisoft AAA games. It's so bland and forgettable. It's a fucking fantasy game but it looks like any forest you can find in Poland.

>that gif
kekd

There are so many ignorant shills in this thread.Maybe if you actually knew Geraldo you would accept it's the best game so far.

Are you? Because you sure don't.

I get the feeling that this user and the op are just some europoor slavkids with poor education and a retarded agenda. Seriously, his arguments and false facts take me back to middle school

Why are people still impressed by retarded boring forests

>Witcher 3 runs on ultra at 60 fps
>Kingdom Come deliverance runs on High at 53 fps

Kingdom Come is pretty to look at but it runs like absolute ass

???

Even normie websites know it's a boring game
web.archive.org/web/20180218114043/https://www.polygon.com/2018/2/16/17007762/kingdom-come-deliverance-impressions

Ugly and dumb! Add unfunny to the mix and you get your average Kingdom Come shill.

Witcher 3 looks better. Kingdome Come looks generic and washed out.

because, its a photorealistic art style that happens to often be applied to forests.

If the same photorealism was applied to your game, it would look a fuck load better.

You don't know shit then Jerry

Wow I sure love these COMFY and IMMERSIVE open worlds with nothing in them where over 50% of the playerspace is taken up by fillter trash like trees.

I would take a linear experience anyday over having to slog through mountains and vast plains of nothingness, but people seem to love these screenshot simulators.

>photorealistic art style

Is Kingdom Come an open world game with quests and all that or is it linear?

Yes?

>thread about apples
>posts oranges
10/10

>KC
>5 million
Are KCfags underage slavfags? This is as retarded as when they claimed it had more players than Skyrim’s launch

>polygon

Back to >>>/resetera/

Just like real life

>boring muh realism
>artstyle

Witcher 3 had 240 employees and KC:D was payed for mostly by a private investor. So don't get you're dick too hard.

>imagine not appreciating both games.

Kingdom come has to be one of the ugliest games I’ve ever seen

>Both of them are fantastic games though
w3 is mediocre. havent played kc yet but i like al of vavras older games

>let me crank up the resolution and nothing else

It looked better on my shitrig that could only do 30fps, your memes have no power here.

Difference is you'd get something more meaningful out of doing it in real life than being a fat cunt basking in the glow of a monitor at the dead of night gawking at scenery you could go out and experience yourself.

I'm not sure what to appreciate about witcher 3 besides the grafix in some of the areas and the characters

Well yes as it is computer game graphics, and not an actual photo, its an art style.

Any other questions?

Reads like a youtube comment.

>real life is an artstyle

>game set in fictional Eastern Europe
>forest looks like any forest in Eastern Europe

dumb jerry poster

user, its a game, not real life.

looks better than OPs picture

>appreciating SJW trash

Really puts things into perspective

>foliage distance scale less than half

i can't be bothered to check any others

Pirated it a few hours ago, finished the tutorial, not a single bug or crash. What bugs did you encounter?

hello witcher shill. got a question. I played through the main game and it was ok. solid 6/10. gameplay was atrocious and exploration worthless. do the expansions fix the open world at least? I know the gameplay is impossible to fix but do they add items throughout the world that aren't just worthless items replaced by something you can craft 30 seconds later?

answer truthfully

Currently you'd get the same experience. Instagram simulating the screenshots, walking simulator being going out of your home, getting on public transportation, go to the place to prove on social media you went there, eat to heal up, and public transportation back home.
Modern city life is just the same.

theyre trying their best to recreate reallife without putting anything else in the game that might not be "realistic", it's boring and fucking bland.

On PC you can improve the graphics of Witcher 3 by using the super turbo lighting mod and it doesn’t even put a dent in the fps

CP red have only 150 employees tho

Yeah, that a big budget can make great games and talented people with a small ones can do the same.

the fucking soy

Not him, but yes.

Lmao who's fucking mind works like this.

>better go get some tendies my health is low
>MOMMYYYYY

you can improve it further by uninstalling and playing gothic
fantastic. I loved witcher 1, 2 was ok but 3 the biggest gaming disappointment ever. and to believe all the casuals hail it as a great game. just no. will pirate the expansions as soon as I am done with my 19th gothic 2 playthru

Really makes you think.

>an user saying "hah, witcher is better looking, your pic is on low"
>post a webm to show the pic was taken on high/ultra
>"lmao witcher shill"

But that's just your horrible opinion.

I happen to much prefer photorealism in games than all the other shit.

not him but sometimes stairs don't work so you have to retry a bit later when they're in a better mood
also don't try to hike or get past bushes you will just get stuck

It's from an older build so looks like they've patched it a bit. It's still horrible that even on """"""ultra"""""" it can't render the whole fucking wheat field.

>witcher 3 has shitty combat
>kingdom come has even worse combat
makes sense

It was a comparison to how a game works, not that people actually do that for that purpose.

oh sorry I haven't followed your argument. I'm just so used to witcher shills anytime a webm is posted I automatically assume it's one of them

fine i'll increase it
Blood & Wine makes it a little better but not by much

>vipernschulenausrustung
What the fuck how do you even pronounce that
>ausrustungelemente
>schwalbe
>verbesserter
>pferd rufen
why??

Do people actually think Witcher 3 looks good? The downgrade killed it.

>actually putting the effort into making fake comparisons
>just so you can shitpost on Cred Forums

Kill yourself then because we don't even have photorealism yet, we just have "realistic but bland and boring".

>green filter all over
Meh

kingdom come is worst in that case if people walk far enough from you they just disappear it's especially noticeable at night when the guard patrol because of their torch

Ah yes, so true to life, better get out your magical potions that let you save!

No added health benefits nope, just some neckbeards idea of what people go outside for, to post on instagram once they're done, yup.

Please post good combat.

kek, w3 graphics are dogshit compare to cryengine, kingdom come. W3 looks like from the 90's comparing with kingdom come

This looks so shit because the game has no AO. What were they thinking

>food analogy
10/10

So am I getting this right: as soon as a another good game comes out you fuckers invent a reason to start fighting over which game is better? This is console-war tier peasantry. Shame on you.

Something about the grass in Witcher looks awful to me. Even on PC it looks trash

Where is that picture of a modern video game where there is shit fucking everywhere on the screen? It's getting there.

I don't understand. Are you trying to win an argument? Because I'm not trying to prove a point, what are you defending or attacking?

No, you kill yourself. How the fuck do you think we're going to get there without taking the steps to actually get there.

I hope you enjoy Kingdom Comes success as they continue to sell a shit load of copies.

Witcher 3 really had terrible art style.

>trees are green
fuck this shit

What am I looking at here, all I see are just a blur of green tree and bush textures, is there supposed to be something impressive here?

>playing witcher 3 in german
I bet you don't even use polish dubbing you nazi

>shitter 3
>fantastic

Kingdom come has good 1x1 combat
Anything above is shit

Looks pretty good to me compared to Witcher 3's sparse vegetation.

>W3 looks like from the 90's
Not only is your post an awful mess of grammar, you ESL, your outrageous hyperbole also makes me think you were born in 2008, making you underageb&.

>It looks good compared to this other shit game which is just a splash of a different kind of vegetation.

wow this game must be something else!

go back to your containment board

Post something better then. I'm not even the guy who posted that pic.

This is his containment board, he's a Cred Forumsirgin shitposting. If you haven't realized now, that is the default mode of the underageb& cancer that frequents here.

First person rpgs will never be as good as third person tho.

>tes
>boring fantasy shit theme park: the game

It's because they're 3 years apart you cock gargling faggot. Wtf is this shit??

>Not only is your post an awful mess of grammar, you ESL, your outrageous hyperbole also makes me think you were born in 2008, making you underageb&.

Cry me a river, kreatura. Post proofs or just STFU

1) witcher had 300 developers
2) Kingdom come had close to 10$ million budget
3) budget for witcher 3 includes marketing, while for kcd it doesn't
Overall, shitty image meant to start shit between two great games. Kys op

I'm completely retarded.

Where in the prologue-town do I sell the shit I stole from the drunkard? Everyone I've tried refuses to take stolen good.

The image is shitty, but none of your points even affect his "argument." The only thing you can really say is that Warhorse used an engine they didn't develop.

>Post proofs
I don't need to, you worthless trash. You're so retarded you think the Witcher 3 looks like an early 3D game. This thread has multiple screenshots already, refer to them unless you're too much of a handicapped brainlet to do so.

no you

Wow, your screenshot looks like shit. Flat and boring. I thought the photorealistic meme was finally dead.

Beat up kunesh, he will get you the stuff

No need to steal

damn

>slighty worse graphics, a mostly bug free almost flawlessly functioning product
>slightly better graphics, a broken bug filled mess where activating certain missions or going through certain areas will break the game

I'll take the top one, please.

There are about 5 scenarios how to solve it, op is retard

hello OP

>experiencing bugs
How's it like having 1 LCK?

TW3: ~60+fps average
KCD: ~25-50fps average

literally shite game

Did you buy the cheap humble version?

Stop posting actual photos, you're not fooling anyone

Game? Looks neat.

I allready stole the stuff though, fighting doesn't seem like a thing my Henry would do. Guess I'm lugging around some contraband for a while.

You think a bunch of slavs with low budget made everything from scratch? Retard

>a mostly bug free almost flawlessly functioning product (after 20 patches)

ftfy. TW3 on launch was buggier than any Bethesda title ever was.

>turn down settings
>barely looks different
>still looks better
>60 fps
?

I improved the bottom pic to make it more comfy like Witcher 3

>6660 fps
lol

Now I want to play Witcher mod in KC:D.

Wow its almost like they used CryEngine and didnt have to do any work!

>Question is how western game developers shit out $100 million titles that are absolutely god awful when it comes to gameplay and bug out worse than an ant hive

Because they're developed by teams under the heel of corporate suits who don't know shit or care about video games, they're businessmen who care about their bottom line. So most of that $100 million goes to marketing.

The Witcher 3 and Kingdom Come Deliverance were both developed by independent teams that were funded by outsiders, so they had primary control over where money went and when they shipped the game.

>shitty HDR

So what is your username on nexusmods and what is the name of the ENB?

Witcher 3 has far better animations, more varied landscapes, better music and overall better production values.
Doesn't put Kingdom Come to shame - they've done very good.

>an engine that was used for a sci-fi shooter somehow has assets for a medieval RPG

>Witcher 3 has far better animations

Thanks for the laugh

>It's a fucking fantasy game but it looks like any forest you can find in Poland

Except due to the fucked up lighting and color grading it doesn't look like any forest you can find on this planet. If anything, that statement is true for KCD.

>fucking other languages, how do they work?
try to take more anti-dumb pills.

>TW3 on launch was buggier than any Bethesda title ever was.
Blatant lie, NV is a bethesda title too, and the bugfixing was the responsibility of and done by bethesda proper, not obsidian.
But even then, you never played skyrim on launch did you?

Because there's a grand total of 3 games that have convincing forests.

How does it not? Witcher 3 made use of its bigger budget and it shows: way more polished and has a more varied cast of (good) characters and activities as well as assets, not mentioning voice acting, while being a much bigger game. Animation work is also stellar in The Witcher 3.

KC:D is an outstanding game but its budget limit shows. The game runs like ass, character animations are kind of shit in dialogue, deadpan faces, considerably shorter range of activities (basically every side quest is a fetch quest of some sorts with no twists and turns).

That looks really really awful, but strangely, does look a lot like the witcher.

Something was seriously wrong with the colour in W3.

>trees are a sci-fi shooter asset

your bait is shit and you should feel bad

The landscapes in Witcher has no details though. It's just a bumpy homogeneous terrain with trees. KCD on the other hand has amazingly convincing terrain with landslides, brooks, signs of water erosion and tons of other details that almost no other game bothers with

Can you even read? His whole point was that it had a way smaller budget. All you did was correct him on how small it was relatively. Stop typing already, dumbfuck.

The OP had no point beyond "muh graphics", retard. Go back to the crib.

The shills are in full force today

does this mean people will start saying 'based czechs' now instead of acting like poland has a great game industry because they produced one fluke of a quality product

Witcher 3 is meant to look like a fantasy. This is most apparent in the DLC.
Graphics as a function of monetary input. It's moot because they are using an engine that was already well-developed. Their LODs are probably their finest work.
Fuck off, faggot. I didn't even buy the game.

this

Nothing to do with AO, but i see what you mean and i will explain why it look so bland : The grass has NO TRANSLUCENCY. This is a shader used by every modern game but the devs of tw3 removed it during the "optimization" of the game.

No fuck off this thread is for shitting on The Shitter 3.

A small budget is more than enough to buy a CryEngine license

>better music

Name 1 good Witcher 3 track that isn't that flute tune that plays during gwent.

w3 just looks so fucking bad in graphics never understood these people who said it looks amazing.

>shilling by calling everyone that disagrees with you a shill

Anyone know the name of this technique?

>tfw
can't tell if this isan actual photo or a 3D render

You better do.

>witcher 3 has arbitrary, almost nonexistent role-playing that is entirely narrative-based and only affects gameplay, leaving it as an Action-Adventure title with awful action and a terrible adventure
>Kingdom Come has role-playing and combat can be entirely avoided if you play a speech Henry
TW3 is an Action-Adventure that excused its awful combat by disguising itself as an RPG, when it most certainly isn’t.
KC is far from perfect, but within the first hour you can tell that there were people trying to make an actual game.

Witcher still looks good for a 3 year old game though.

>>only rarely affects gameplay

It's atmospheric as fuck and the wind affecting the foliage is absolutely great, but in stills it shows its technical limitations.

skyrim looks better, btw release day screenshot

Czechia always made better games. Arma, Mafia, Hidden&Dangerous.
Poland had what, a Liero ripoff, a Serious Sam ripoff and then the Witcher.

can't see shit

Top is actually pushed beyond Ultra settings, the grass isn't that dense on default ultra settings

Really though vanilla TW3 doesn't look that amazing anymore, but with mods it's still quite the looker

>release day screenshot
sure

1/4

Yeah the foilage doesn't look as good in motion but it's still great.

>blurry dof to hide the shitty rendering distance beyond 3 meters

2/4

* as in motion I mean.
Fuck

3/4

Tris BTFO

Trissfags BTFO

>cherry picking spots this hard
Witcher 3 was absolutely beautiful game, especially toussaint. And not only the world itself, character models, armor, weapons, everything was on point, except gameplay.

Kingdom Come Deliverance thus far is fun as fuck and the environments look just as good as Witcher 3, if not better at times, but then again, there's tons of pop-in, graphical glitches etc to break immersion. Also, character models at time can look goofy but they have fairly high quality to them as well, lipsync is just bad in comparison to Witcher.
Witcher 3 quality-wise is on a whole another level, there was barely any glitches, the world was seamless, no pop-in or other problems in the environment, the writing was great and side missions were all unique, but the combat was boring, I played it mostly for the story, bossfights were the only fun combat parts.
KCD's gameplay is tons of fun, the combat, character developement, activities, it's all a perfect blend, the weakest part thus far is the story and the glitchy nature of the game which breaks immersion.

Remember, graphics don't make a game better, they both look visually great in photos but when inside the game, witcher is the one far more polished. They're both good games but nothing alike, so stop comparing them, respect them as individual games.

2004 called, says it wants its water back

What's SJW in the screenshots you posted exactly? Do you even know what SJW is?

4/4

god dammit

>tfw ancient toaster pc and I had to play at 900p ultra low
Fuck I wish my game looked like that pic.

>says the world's top supplier of porno sluts

>witcher is the one far more polished
that was an easy one

>let me show you how these 7 moments in a game of +300 hours ruins the whole experience for me

Oh come on, just because it's not photorealistic doesn't mean it's bad.

Because chechs looks great, meanwhile poles main export product are prostitutes that couldnt even get into industry

disgusting

Why have I seen you post this game multiple times in these threads
This game isn't new, related, or probably even any good

Takes one to know one, I guess

These, plus CDPR congratulated the Horizon Zero Dawn devs for making another great SJW game, but they've said nothing at all about Kingdom Come Deliverance, who even references the Witcher series in their game.

>Both of them are fantastic games though
>Question is how western game developers shit out $100 million titles that are absolutely god awful
Maybe because The Witcher and KC:D are not made by western devs?

I don't get it

user, stop being reasonable

>comparing eurojank to eurojank
WOW impressive!
Put that shit next to a subnautica screenshot and see what happens.
>20 man dev team in unity can make a better game that 80 of europes best developers in cryengine 3

>top runs 90 fps 1440p at ultra settings on my 1080 gtx or even 4k at 50+ fps
>bottom struggles to maintain 40 fps at medium 1080p and looks way worse

>laughing at ME:Andromeda
I see nothing wrong here

Unicorn.

I have a 1070 and that churns out 45 fps on average at QHD on high.
Your 1080 should be putting out 60fps on high, no problem.

>Put that shit next to a subnautica screenshot and see what happens.
kek I love soynautica posting

what's this all about Triss btfo stuff?

it basically confirms that Triss is canon best waifu and Geralt settled with her instead of that triss skank

>His computer can't handle the bottom
Is Kingdom Come the new "Can it run Crysis?"

That Yennefer is canon waifu*

Yeah, for the same reason as Ark. Being unoptimized garbage.

Confirmed, Triss is cannon waifu and "triss" is a skank.

Witcher wins

deluded trissfag

please explain the mental gymnastics that got you there when it implies he went with Yen

>bait.jpg
That is not how Witcher looks, this shit is some Ultra Low graphics settings. But nice try considering 80% of people here don't actually play video games.

I corrected myself in the next post retard.

Yen is the one that stuffed the unicorn and had sex with Geralt on top of it. That's why the merchant mentions Geralt being afraid that Yen would stuff Roach too.

>btw release day screenshot
>blur
>grass mod
Yeah. Good real screenshot.

Game vs game threads should be banned

Why are the Comedom shills suddenly picking on the Witcher?
Game was years ago and everyone already played it

>He thinks because his shitty PC can't run the game it's unoptimized
Confirmed, Kingdom Come is the new "Can it run Crysis?"

>being reasonable

Get this hot head out of here.

OP doesn't give a shit about Kingdom Come, he's merely looking to start flame wars. OP is probably the same retard that was making BOTW vs Witcher 3 threads every day.

Witcher 3 has far less bugs, a better combat system (still not that good, but it works well enough), a better story, better writing, more (mostly pointless) shit to do outside of quests and more content in general

It's still a poplar game to shitpost about, which is a testament to it's quality I guess.

the ass was fat

>I have two personalities
>bluest sky you'll ever meet
>AND TWISTED FUCKING SUNSET

>Witcher 3 was absolutely beautiful game, especially toussaint

stopped reading there

Witcher 3 has 3 to 4 massive cities (including the DLC) which Dumcome cannot compare

>Top
Culmination of a well funded, popular trilogy made by what is now a well established studio.
>Bottom
First title of a new studio, crushing billion dollar franchises.

Let's keep things in perspective. For a first title, KC:D is a great achievement. What makes it special imo is that it has an extremely "authentic" feel to it. This development is very exciting. It will also be exciting to see what happens when the game has gone through a few patches and has a large amount of well tested mods. It will be even more exciting to see where they go with the next title.

I'm beginning to see what Geraldo liked about her. He's an ass man.

>that whole post topped off with a nigger nujak

Can't you put a bit more effort into it?

somwehere at CDPR HQ
>hey boss do you think that's enough yellow tint
>NO! WE NEED MORE

Witcher cities are unimpressive. Big but everyone is just a robot doing their few animations and same soundbytes over and over, KCD citizens have activities they do each day, like real people.

The color of the sky changes drastically depending on the time, weather and location, and Toussaint generally has a much warmer tint to set it different from the other places

please do elaborate how is he wrong?

we're talking about games user. not cheap underbudget netflix wannabe drama

Witcher 3 runs on a acceptable resolution and framerate atleast on my gtx 1070

KCD has the most realistic enviorments I've ever seen in a videogame

Shame the rest of the game is medicore

Crysis had good grafix

Top kek.

Witcher 3 also had the facial animations a few generations ahead of Kingdom Come

I ran the game on medium with gtx 960 at 60fps with occasional drops to 45
The game is optimized very well.

why are the colors so weird?

looks like a black & white movie that was colored later by hand

png to jpg. To brainlet to compress it properly.

MORE
YELLOW
TINT

Toussaint is literally knights and castles: sir Lancelot the fairy tale land. The first thing you see when you end up there is how much it looks like it's out of a picture book.

is orange ok?

The contrast is way off but at least the colors are more natural here.

>blowout soon fellow witcher!

Sorry, but W3 graphics are shit, looks more cartoon than real life and KDC truly has much more better graphics comparing with the w3 cartoon graphics. I understand why kids like W3 because it's looks real in their eyes

This poster is a samefag false flag. KCD looks great and so does Witcher 3.

Which Oblivion mod is this?

i fucking love KDC, played a bit of witcher 3, but prefer witcher 1. What is the point of comparing graphics though? the artstyle is entirely different, so who cares?

Where do you think all that money goes to? Fucking advertising

What you posted looks like a game from the 00's desu. Lots of sharp, ugly textures.

Pass me the link to the Oblivion mod.

there's no "tint", visuals change depending on the time of the day and location
if you're unhappy with the game's vanilla visuals, there's this thing called Sweetfx, but what would you know about it when your toaster can't even run it on any games other than minesweeper.

It's easy to focus on graphics when the whole game is an unfinished unpolished broken piece of trash

witcher 3 btfo

why do you keep posting shitty pictures and making us KCD players look bad?
The game looks good but your pics aint doing the game any favors.

post better then?

this but unironically

This is a reasonable response with some thoughtful discussion within the post. A rarity on Cred Forums

Kingdom Come: Deliverance looks fantastic. I'll definitely give it a go.

But guys, realize that comparing budgets to determine the effort spent on creating the game isn't really that accurate.

What you should be looking at is man-hours. I guess a lot of the budget for the Witcher goes into advertising as well, not to mention wage differences.

Witcher screens all look like those heavily "enhanced" wallpaper photos that are(were?) so popular among normies

if you really want to shit on KCD you should post a screenhot in a town (especially with character models)

despite the reddit spacing i actually agree with you.

Well, the game looking like modded bethesda game and plays like one, a lot of bugs and boredom. W3 is prettier but the game is solid 7/10. You all should chill out and enjoy the fucking games.
ps. TheHunter call of the wilds have better graphics than both of the games.

I've just played it for 5 hours straight. No real bugs to speak of apart from the occasional graphical glitch (sword disappears for a few seconds etc).

This game is exceptional though. The attention to detail is staggering. I'm really enjoying the heck out of it. I only bought it a tonight because I wasn't sure about it but It's not 2.30am and I've just pulled myself away from it.

kurwa

>make the stairs to one of the story mission impossible to get up
>I literally can't move, crouching does nothing.

BRAVO

Get laid

KCD looks like real life
Witcher looks better than real life

If that is "Reddit spacing" then what is your grammar called? "Fucking uneducated scum grammar?"

i kinda wanna buy it but the only rpg i remember playing on pc was the witcher 2, i enjoyed that but in general im more of an fps guy

might hold off for a steam sale or something

Probably because HZD is PS4 exclusive so it's not really competing with the Witcher, so they can afford to be humble, KC:D is a different story

czech wages are higher than polish wages

This game is great. If you don't like it you're a fucking pleb.

>worrying about graphics when you could just go outside and stand in a forest

correct.

>soycial jewstice witchers - the game

>complaining that a fantasy game in a fantasy world doesn't look 100% identical to the real world

Real biased images there OP, v. nice.

Get witcher 3 complete instead. It's on sale for cheap right now and you get way more for your moneys worth.

Not trying to shitpost, but TW3's color grading here is complete shit, makes it look like a 360 game by over saturating it so much

>Witcher 3 comes out everyone hates it after a while
>Kingdom Come comes out, everyone hates it and now loves Witcher 3

>there's no "tint", visuals change depending on the time of the day and location

Yeah and all of them have an overdone color filter applied, most of the time artificially pushing the palette towards the warm end of the spectrum.
The daytime summer sun gives almost purely white light (ib4 it's fantasy not Earth) which is correctly portrayed in the Deliverance screenshot in the OP. Meanwhile everything in the Witcher 3 screen is yellower than it should be. You can argue it's a design choice but the effect is ugly.

>b-b-but that sword is meant to kill oppressors

graphic whores are fucking disgusting

Fucking nigger newfags, get back to r/gaming

>witcher 3
I want my refund. 15 hours in and it is a snoozefest

Because Witcher is a fantasy game who aimed to make the graphics looks impressive and painting like
DumCome is aiming for the dull and boring visual

Oblivion with mods looks way better.

is it true theres no black people in this game?

>ps. TheHunter call of the wilds have better graphics than both of the games

Looks more like CGI because it's so clean.

Real life in the wild looks more like chaos similar to KDC, they really did a good job with that.

KC runs like shit

how about you stop posting shit images and get some real ones instead?

If I want to look at "le realistic trees simulator" then I'll just go take a walk in the park

The ammount of butthurt and flamewars caused by TW3 is the best proof of how good the game is.

is this the power of alt-right game development?

What mod is that? Looked like a photo from thumbnail

Witcher 3 came out in 2015.

because I am playing the game, not taking pictures of it and posting them on Cred Forums to prove a nonexistent point.

Art style > le realistic trees

then download sweetfx, it's that easy

>in february

Looks like plastic, not really good.

well it looks garish as hell

They should of just hired koreans, they would have made a better looking game with less bugs for the same dosh

Just how foliage and plants look in real life

Is the world Like Skyrim or more like Gothic?

BOTW looks terrible.

I tried that, but all of them try to correct it by applying a counter color filter to balance it out and the effect is never satisfactory. I guess you can't really undo badly done lighting with post-processing.

this user gets it

DUDE INSTAGRAM LMAO

You think Zelda is good though don't you

And here we see the great example of retarded nu-Cred Forums. user have no point so he must use "reddit meme". Its just sad to watch.

Gothic

Thanks shill

>Comparing CDPR's homebrew engine to Cryengine

And 355 posts full of people taking bait. Jesus Christ.

>thinks the whole world isn’t American.
Fucking die

ashtually this proves how anti-sjw geralt is because everytime a woman says "surprised to see a woman working" geralt just says " Whats so great about it "

Nope, Zelda looks like washed out ps2 game. I like when graphics actually looks fun, not reallistic. Thats the point of the game, to escape reallity. See Gravity Rush, its not loocking reallistic and graphics are meh, but its much more interesting to see that another "muh realistic graphics".

youtube.com/watch?v=y80jiJvr8HA

Wait weren't we bashing AAA games when W2 was coming out with similar budget and graphic comparisons? Funny how CDPR is no longer the underdog. What went wrong?

Why are KCD fags so insecure that they feel the need to compare their shitty game with TW3 constantly?

i ran into a few, stairs is one of them. The other one I have faced is if you lockpick a door and leave it open, its permanently open in which you can lock pick it again at night or whenever it was meant to be closed and locked.

I remember this guy, he thought Witcher 3's combat was too hard.

BoTW looks alright if you're not playing it on a shitty 720p handheld. But it's nothing special given its limitations.

Nothing went wrong. CDPR made some good games and naturally they became very successful. So now the contrarian fucks on this board have to hate CDPR.

Both contributed great things to the gaming industry and are developed by people who genuinely love videogames and don't treat their consumers like piggy banks

It's a singularity of non-argument

Should I wait for the gog version to come out before buying it?

kingdom come was made to look as realistic as possible, witcher 3 wasn't, it's stylized graphics
and both look great anyway so who cares?

I like both games. Witcher ofcourse has the edge with polishing and world building but KCD is not bad for a first game by a small dev.

reverse-shilling

witcher cucks on suicide watch

CDPR is popular now so Cred Forums has turned against them.

Nice bait

93 603 currently

boring textures in boring setting wtf

Lmao why don't you faggots compare this "game" to Skyrim. At least the comparison would be more fair.

Ok you convinced me, buying this shit asap.

>KCD couldn't even break 100k on the weekend

LMAO. Game will be dead and forgotten within a couple weeks.

In all honesty witcher 3 had an incredibly empty world and you have no incentive to loot armor or weapons and the best were always the sets you could craft

Honestly we have to wait until KCD hits a certain number in sales, then Cred Forums will view the game as popular and start shitting on it.

Yes. but considering CDPR owns GoG Witcher is always cheaper on sale there. Not to mention that every keysite only sells the GoG versions as retail also is GoG only. None of the people I know bought the steam version for instance as the GoG version always has been alot cheaper.

What do you expect from Slavs?

As far as i can remember Witcher 3 downgraded, or rather, did a wholesale rewrite of their lighting system because it ate performance and for the console port.

Though since they've done that developers have found more efficient ways to handle lighting in games, i think Witcher 3 was originally doing it in a much more brute force approach.

what game even is that?

Yeah, I would've expected Kingdom Come fags to be graphics whores. That is all the game has going for it.

And even then, the graphics aren't that good.

Massive cities and fuck all to do in them

>Donkey
>cum
>delivery

Why would you even bother with an ad like that where maybe 10% of the people who see it will know what it is, and probably even less be motivated to buy it? Your money would be so much better spent on banners or ads before videos on places people who use your product actually visit online. Jesus fuck marketers are so fucking out of touch.

can't find dcd
but looks like quantum break or something

Witcher couldn't even break 100k for all of it's history, despite having ten times the budget (without marketing). It definitely was a failure!

Because it has shit graphics???

>TW3 total sales: 6 million
>KCD total sales: ~500k

Will KCD ever recover?

>taking pride in witcher being a console game
smdh

>tfw two best rpg's of the past decade have been made by slavs

Joke's on you, I use a reshade to make Kingdom Come look about as vibrant as TW3 just to spite realism fags.

They are both completely different games aiming for completely different artstyles and moods
??????????
Are you people honestly retarded?

>I eat shit because others find it disgusting
very well user, very well

>quantity > quality
Not that user but why would you even care unless you're a stockholder?

>Kingdom Come: Deliverance
>Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Come:_Deliverance

are people baiting?

This looks good but it's not jaw dropping. The texture and modeling is above average, the lighting is carrying most of it. Look at the plants on the left. They're clearly distorted and stretched polygons, and the resolution on the smaller plants is pretty terrible.

>KCD isn't a console game
>KCDs combat doesn't feel like it was made for a controller

Loving every laugh

it gets good 30 hours in though

Thats the same amount of platforms as Witcher 3 you literal retard.

Remember witchers downgrade?

I do

yes but living expenses there are a lot lower

Kingdom Come 2 is gonna be the shit
just imagine what they are gonna do once they get more money and people
It´s gonna be a jump like CD did with Witcher 1 to Witcher 2

Only Novigrad can even remotely be classed as an impressive city and even that is pretty empty with little variety after you've passed through it more than once.

>"help me, I'm dying... of poverty.."

You could try to post better vidya forests.

>baby's first anime poster
opinion into the trash

explain the relevance please

Best part is nvidia cucks getting BTFO

Because the post I was replying to wasn't talking about sales at all

And????

read an economics book for elementary schoolers please

Western game devs nowadays are mostly filled up with Diversity highers and raging sjws/feminist
you could give them all the money in the world and they still wouldn´t be able to make a good game. the talent nor the passion for gaming is simply not there anymore
it´s the equivalence of a great king working is has off to create an amazing and prosperous kingdom only for his spoiled princess daughter to fuck it all up once she takes over

>moving the goalposts this hard

WEW

And you can count the buildings that you can enter with one hand, just like Assassins Creed. Almost everything in KCD is open.

how come open world games nowadays always have so good awful gameplay?
the combat and overall quest progression in Witcher 3 was so terrible

AMD users are brainlet penny-pinchers who have to justify buying crappy hardware and hampering a year or two of gaming for themselves because "dude i saved $75 lmao".
Of course they're not going to be disappointed, they are in denial.

It's pretty obvious kingdom come wasnt made for consoles considering it runs like fucking garbage on consoles with 8 second loading screens when talking to merchants. Where as in Witcher 3 it is pretty evident they garnered it all for consoles, the MASSIVE graphic downgrade being the most obvious.

that's just amd cucks who are so used to bad performance they think it's how its supposed to be

Witcher 3's budget was a bit over 30 million. Another 30+ far for marketing. Not 86 million.

Anything from Uncharted 4.

>the combat and overall quest progression in Witcher 3 was so terrible
Biggest crime was the nonexistant gear progression, everything that wasnt a witcher set was useless.

Graphical features that were removed from TW3:

>Level of horizon detail (essentially the draw distance had to be completely tuned down to tax the consoles less)
>Volume based translucency
>Ambient occlusion and foliage density / tree count
>Flexible water simulation / tessellation we resorted to a (script texture effect similar to most games than physical based simulation)
>Ground/building tessellation
>Forward lit soft particles (this is the fire, smoke, fog that you would encounter while going through thick terrain into open space)
>Real-time reflections in the water are completely off and replaced with a cheaper render solution estimator (this is a primary reason blood splatter was also removed from water)

Ubisoft always gets shit for downgrading even though CDPR pulled the biggest downgrade of video gaming history.

This thread went to shit pretty fast. I want to buy Elite:Dangerous. Worth it?

make this thread when the bugs are patched and its optimized
replace top photo with a non slav dev

>CEO Adam Kicinski revealed the game's total budget--including development and marketing costs--as 306 million z%u0142oty or about $81 million USD

>Because the post I was replying to wasn't talking about sales at all
So you baited him with strawman?

the biggest probelm with both games isn´t their graphics it´s that they just depicted mostly boring scenery.
the only places in witcher 3 that impressed my where in the city and one the island

wow why so aggressive? i tried not to insult you for your useless comment. but you seem to not understand that programmers working for less means the game development is cheaper. in no way are living standards relevant. at best you explained why the guy you replied to is correct

Yes, including marketing. The development was a bit over 30 million like I said.

>depicted mostly boring scenery
How is it boring? What is fun to you?

Oh zeah realism is boring

Go play super mario idiot

Do you have a big, stiff funstick you can play with?

tw3 and kingdom come are western games you fucking retard

call of duty

>not Dark Souls II

I like Witcher 3 more but KCD is definitely amazing and very nearly the best RPG in a long time. It only misses that mark ever so shyly with lack of polish(kurva) and freedom.

Poland isn't a western country. Neither is Czech.

>30M development
>50M marketting

...y-yes.

>you're only allowed to like one game

CDPR didn't pay for marketing. It was not part of their budget.

>kurva
kurva is a word in czech aswell m8

yes it is you retarded subhuman

I'm aware, they say it like every 3rd word in KCD.

lol looks like shit
is that a 2006 game? lmao

Then go for it, you bad boy.

how about both games look good?

t. retard

I bet your faggot ass hasn't even visited either country. If you would have, you would know that they're not western countries.

i havent played kingdom cum but i hate open worlds like Witcher 3's, where there is no distinct progression of gameplay besides the beginning and end of the game, and the rest is side missions akin to quests in an MMO. just boring as fuck glorified garbage that is 99% filler. Arkham Asylum and City are examples of open world done better.

Wrong game idiot, I don't pay you to shit on this one.

indeed clearly they are oriental

so are you just a russian subhuman mongrel or what?
>yurocancer education
loving every laugh

even if they weren't western the games they made are heavily influenced from games originally made in the usa and are thus western

Not him, but you clearly don't understand the definition of East and West.

Kingdom come is somehow different

Never finished witcher or fallout, was bored after few hours

30h in Kingdom come and still have a blast. The game is just super comfy

thats what i said, they are oriental

>the games they made are heavily influenced from games originally made in the usa
oh do go on

Is greece western mr. expert?

you're a literal retarded subhuman. this board needs flags so badly so we can root out the yurocancer

>2018
>make a dumb white nationalist game
>literal retards can play it and understand it
>b-b-but we have better trees

Versus

>2015
>make modern Shakespearean classic
>best developed character from any work of fiction
>only highly intelligent, motivated players can fully appreciate the depth of its systems, complexity of its narrative, and sting of its political/social commentary
>trees have 1 less polygon

HURR DURR Cred Forums WINS.

well go on, what were the influences?

Witcher III is utter garbage, you must be a reddit tier brainlet to enjoy and shill it

Clearly Tibetan.

>a 56%:er calling other people mongrels

Top kek.

el goblino...

>posting the literal alternate dimension world that you stay in for literally 5 minutes

2015 console vs. 2018 PC

Both games are open world meme games for normies. Only thing KCD does well is shitting on SJW.

>yfw an area you spend 5 minutes in the witcher looks better by itself than every area of other games years after its release
now thats fuckin polish

>make a dumb white nationalist game
Whats up with people making accusations like this? I mean thats a pretty bold statement and I havent seen anything to point that this game is supposed to be a shining example of white pride. so what gives?

>make modern Shakespearean classic
>best developed character from any work of fiction

do you even hear youself lad
rethink your life or commit suicide

Witcher 3 has more content than 5 full games combined.

>some jaggy desert isn't dull and boring

Just making a game about European history without fictional shoehorned black men is liberally hitler.

Go to B and kill 3 bears isnt content lad

are you kidding? kcd just had me spend a full 16 hours in game hunting rabbits.

It does. Witches is a much more polished game.

basically this. those potato fucking kurwa polaks sold out their souls and principles for consoles and dumbed the game down by 1.5 gens.
glad to see other slavs are not such kike whores like the Poles.

Why are these threads a thing? Your eurojank will never EVER be as good as slavjank.

how does it have the edge for world building? one is based on a book the other is accurate depiction of a real country, both have it easy since they have pre-established settings.

Go to B and kill 3 cumans insn't really any better

They're both slavs....

as a main story quest no less.
i still like the game.
even though i had 100% over-encumbrance on meat by the end having set out with 26/120
bait picture. the least you can do is be honest enough to post the game on ultra graphic settings.

Americans struggle viewing things outside of their own cultural perspective. Countries with more than 200 years of history and no black population are beyond their comprehension.

That was the point, yes. Unless you're le ebin leddit imblying that KCD and Witcher 3 are awful. Then you have to kys yourself

It was advertised on the front page of steam as a banner. That means they spent money on advertising.

post it my friend

Is this DX12?

Makes you wonder how he goes through life, meeting people who have slightly different beliefs is probably unbearable for that user

>make crossdressers look unusual
>laugh at current year meme
>women are so out of place in power that they have to harp on it
i laughed.

not bait you pathetic CDick sucking Project whore
Witcher 3 was downgraded to Skyrim levels

"eastern bloc" means its part of eastern europe you dolt, not that it's part of asia

bethesda has their fucking modding community to thank for their success honestly

How can you compare the two, the mountains in Witcher 3 are amazing, especially compared to that shit.