Vermintide 2 Closed Test

New thread bois

khorne.ru/2nd/wfrp_web/Career_Compendium.pdf

Which career would you like to see down the line?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hmgP3mN8
youtu.be/3I0_YP5FFAo?t=1008
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should we just migrate to a Vermintide General at this point?

>tfw you hear a horde coming in and instead of anxiety, you feel glee

What hero power is required for hard?

120+

darlings

Fug. Does the game reward you based on hero power or something? I can't see how to get it that high without finding blue stuff.

bretonnia pls thx

You start getting really high hero power after a couple of levels.

pastebin.com/hmgP3mN8
enjoy

Hope we can swap the paintings in the keep with custom images

It does. If you go into a mission with, say, 80 hero power, the rewards you get will be slightly (or significantly if you get lucky) higher than that, so each game should almost always give you something to nudge that power level up a bit.

>tfw no battle pilggrim

>holds shield upside down
Wew lad

The grail on the shield is right side up, so he is holding it right, it's just a peculiar design.

>having fun
>playing late into the night
>eventually stop having fun when there's no more hosts outside of asia and my friends also went to bed

Well then someone clearly drew the grail upside down then. Jokes aside I like it anyway, I really miss a large amount of old 2nd edition Warhammer(and 40k for that matter) stuff.

>tfw no true coop grail reliquae

I didn't play the 1st one, looked good but too much negativity. I watched the trailers for this one, and it hooked me into buying it. I really like it so far. Only played 2 maps, but man, when that horn goes off and there's a god damn horde of chaos warriors with one champion coming through to wreck everything, yea it's sick.

>I didn't play the 1st one, looked good but too much negativity.

What negativity?

Based on the beta, is Vermintide 2 any better optimized than the first game? First game ran like poop on my >AMD processor.

Significantly better.

Yeah, lots more enemies and yet runs a lot smoother. Also looks significantly better.

>but too much negativity

What? it has like 85% of positive reviews on steam and is recommended by pretty much every decent reviewer like the complete crumpet himself. The game is top notch.

Will there be an open beta before release, or just for preorders?

No, you don't get better loot from your hero power, you get them from your TOTAL character level. Your fresh outta barracks level 1 hero with minimum hero power, you will get you the same shit as your level 25 pimped out character.

The difference is you when going up difficulty level, the base contents are different so normal gets you Strong Boxes while Hard gets you coffers.

>tfw they're in a perfect bottleneck

>new thread
>game still crashes on join
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR TWO DAYS HOW DO I FIX THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This should help

No, it would die tomorrow when beta ends. We can make general when next beta will be available which progress will carry to full game.
Also I rather have Warhammer general than Vermintide only. I'd like to see blood bowl and mordheim too.

Orange weapons seem to crash games

Mordheim sure, but Total Warhammer is way too big and neither fanbase would be happy about the other shitting up the threads

There will me one more closed beta with wipe after this one.

total warhammer belongs to /twg/. This thread would be mainly for Vermintide and the rest. That would be ideal desu.

can someone shill this game to me? 40k fan here, but never played fantasy.

Why is there a mosque in Helmgart?

actually thinking about this... why don't they create a 40k version of this game? Would be fucking delicious.

You mean Space Hulk: Deathwing?

It was ass.

No, I don't mean that, because that game as you rightfully said, was ass.

I'm thinking more like Spacemarine, but coop.

fantasy landsknechts

Feels good to kill chaos and skaven.

Also this

Space Marine had a co-op mode.

How would that works? We got something similar but more claustrophobic in Space Hulk: Deathwing but everything but the Maps itself was Meh at best.
I would gladly take a Brothers in Arms or Left 4 Emperor where you play as Imperial Guard and deal with monstrosity as you try to save your fucking skin

YOU CAN GET VERMINTIDE 2 FOR 20€ ON GMG
USE THE COUPON CODE WOOF18 WHEN CHECKING OUT

Flail has the best weapon inspection

I just wanna see Battlefield Tau vs IG during the Damocles Crusade

What’s the best weapon and why is it still rapier?

>dem stagger slashes
>day bananas charged headshot damage

And it only gets better with the friendly unlimited flintlock.

>tfw when tagging a special, marching forth to duel it, all the while pinging fodder left and right with your satisfying pistol

Why anybody willingly plays wutelgi is beyond me.

>3.5 MB
when did they up the filesize limit for Cred Forums?

How do you tag an enemy?

>rapier
That's not how you spell halberd.

That’s literally this game, with a much better skin. Granted some of the cast got promotions in V2, but originally you’re playing as 5 reputable nobodies in a world that discredits you, disowns you, disavows you and depends on you. The whole world is sinking into apocalyptic destruction and there’s literally nothing you can do.

But that won’t stop ou from trying!

T, my homie. The real question is if the Witch Hunter Captain’s passive triggers off friendly tags as well. I juts habitually overwrite theirs, anyways.

Brettonia is based on the french/english and helmgart lies on the border of Brettonia. You do the math.

Let’s not quarrel over the merits of glorious imperial steel! Just remember who your employer is, Kruber...

>It's retards camping in that one spot at seed of corruption episode
Are they hating fun or what.

It's the end times

>all that instant death as a Captain

When does the technical test end? Today or tomorrow?

so what are all the job variants and shit, havent been keeping up with this

Can you cheat yet? Like you could in vermintide 1? No loot spawning no buy.

I didnt get to try a flail, how is its moveset?

>Tumblr nose

Yes, it's prepare for other MLG Tryhard tactics in the future, like the Window spot in Horn of magnus in the first one or the cellar door spot in in the wait for the boat to arrive mission

Also be prepared to get yelled should you deviate from the plan and try to have fun

I bet you played with that ui mod as well

Gonna try and stack crit chance over everything. Anything that isn’t man-sized can drown in a hail of flintlock.

Is it region locked?

Bretonnia peasantry aren't know for their brightness.

>that one spot at seed of corruption
There's like seven spots that are super easy to cheese, which do you mean? I just wish the fight was moe centered around the statue itself.

basically different specializations under several umbrellas.

Satisfying

>that feel when just swinging it above your head while charging into Chaos Warriors

Just fucking abandon your teammates. If you go down, go down in a blaze of glory and rob them of a full squad survival.

No need. Function keys killed everything for me. Then I won with maximum grimdice. Enjoy grinding for your fake sense of progression.

>halberd
that's not how you spell executioner sword.

Tomorrow.
Not sure what time

>takes a gorillion years to get through post game menus when you win

They need to let you skip this stuff

probably right infron of the door?
The specials start to spawn outside the door, if you camp there, so it becomes shit easy

>when next beta will be available which progress will carry to full game.
when's that?

That's the Steam price you 'tard, stop chilling your shit

pre-order beta 28th

Elf is broken. Regen is OP. Spear is OP. Longbow is OP. And im playing on hard. And im not even 15 level, where you get INCREASED FUCKING REGEN.

Use google.

remember to not revive the elf.

oh I'd heard about that date but I thought that was when the game released
well technically that's when the game releases for those who pre-ordered, I guess

>tfw getting out of the hump of mediocre weapons Bardin starts with
>hordes becoming easier to handle with an axe+shield, handgun and use of his ability
>Ironbreaker soon

KHAZUKAN KAZAKIT-HA

>longbow is OP
Ahahahahahahah, I mean its good but its hilarious you dont mention Hagbane which is several tiers above longbow in utility

Is longbow better than the hagbane?

>Animal Trainer
>Runesmith
>Engineer
>Wizards from other lores

Pls

Hell no.
>t. facerolling through Nightmare with the regenerating ammo talent
Hagbane deals with every single possible situation. Its absurd damage against hordes, absurd against armored, absurd clutch potential.. Do I even need to continue?

You need bow only for bosses and specials. And that's where longbow is good. Use power thrusting spear attacks against armor and you're good.

And hagbane is excellent against specials, while also being like the drakegun against swarms. Spear is garbage against armor when compared to just tagging them a couple of times and seeing a SV patrol die

am i the only one who likes the old UI better?

>On the Wall in Act 1
>Elf is quipping bullshit as usual
>Suddenly Chaos Spawn
>Elf quips about lumberfoots or something
>Voiceline bugs and she keeps repeating herself
>Chaos Spawn grabs elf, smacks her into the ground twice and then flings her off the wall
>*Words about lumberfoots and mayflies slowly fading into the distance*

Thank you based Chaos Spawn

The old ui is indeed better. We can only pray that its not the final design

>default fireball staff's rightclick does half the damage of saltzpye's rapier left click
holy shit

>Tfw no grail knight
>Tfw no backstabbing Skaven that joins the humans for reasons of his own
>Tfw no Ork mercenary
>Tfw no crazy Norscan that joins the wrong team
>Tfw no High Elf slut that always gets scolded by Kerillian for being so promiscuous
>Tfw no Vampire Lord that wants to build a wall to keep the chaos out
>Tfw no captured Beastman forced to fight by the other heroes' side
>Tfw no tomb kang
>Tfw no dark elf slut that constantly fools around with the high elf slut
>Tfw no strong and stout lizardman with a skimpy loincloth
>Tfw no Bretonnian peasant that sucks ass at everything but increases loot payout and buffs everyone else
>Tfw no Chaos spellcaster of Tzeentch that hates Nurgle so much he outright allies with the humans (for now)
>Tfw no Nippon samurai
>Tfw no Chaos Dwarf
>Tfw no Cathay gay

set it to mousewheel

>being like the drakegun against swarms
I'm sorry but the drakegun is in a league of it's own when it comes to clearing trash

Thank god Fatshark has at least two braincells that you appear to be lacking

how do i lore

SALTZPYRE Im impressed.

you forgot
>tfw no ogre merc

yeah i get how they function I meant specifically what are they, like kerilian got dark elf shade and he shadow warrior in addition to her standard waywatcher, the dwarf got slayer and ironbreaker those were revealed ages ago. What are the others

you can also jump on scaffold

Does Kerillian talk way more than the other characters or does it just feel that way because of her accent

>tfw Fat Shark are smart enough to not have another Payday 2 shitshow

Okay, lets compare the two.

>Drakegun
Excellent trash clear. Garbage armor clear. Mediocre stagger. Infinite ammo.

>Hagbane
Excellent trash clear. Excellent armored clear. Excellent stagger. Limited (regenerating) ammo.

I love to flambe rats as much as any ironbreaker, but there's no contest to hagbane.

these ideas are all retarded trash but worst of all is spelling it ork, go back to some 40k meme thread you infant

Of course its the anime poster that makes brainless posts

can we get a decent 40k game pls

But I didn't post anime. Click on the thumbnail.

no

>tfw no ratcatcher
SMALL
BUT VICIOUS
DOGS

Are the dual pistols way better than any other ranged weapon for Saltzpyre?

>ork
>Warhammer Fantasy
>ork

Also
>orc mercenary
Ahahahahahahahahah

so BH is more for general use and hordes while hunstman is better for killing specials?

t. waiting to play until 28th

BH does both extremely well. If there's an ammo box nearby he turns into the most powerful Warhammer to have ever existed.

>tfw no LORE OF METAL

Of all the stupid ass suggestions there, that autistic mouthbreathing troglodytic retards won’t abandon, the ONLY one that would make sense is an Ogre Maneater, because that’s what they fucking do.

God damnit, it’s you assholes that helped kill Fantasy with your lore-breaking power-Fantasy obsessions.

>Tfw no Age of Sigmar

GOOD

>mfw out in the elf ruins Kerillian's voice lines go microsoft samantha

>there are people who unironically want nippon as a playable faction in Total Warhammer
Sigmar preserve us

It runs much better for me than the first one but whenever there's chaos hord fps is dying. So there's still problems

What does the suspicious brick on the forest map do?

Gotrek and Felix were rat-catchers, at some point. There’s glory to be had there! Just gotta expose the secret police and uncover a plot to enslave Nuln.

Unironically, Fatashark had thought about the possibility to add one in 1.

you have to use it and do some other shit to find the grimoire

activate 3 for a secret area.

Is there even any information about Nippon? Besides 3 sentences in the fluff?

I Still wish for a High Elf Racist, Manly as fuck character. White Lion, Phoenix Guard and Swordmaster.

they are responsible for klan eshin.

The drakegun does 1 thing beyond any other weapon except maybe that one staff Sienna has, that includes Hagbane. And the fact that Ironbreaker is more or less limited to either drakegun or drakefire pistols due to low ammo count on all the others. The only comparison with Hagbane that makes sense would be Grudgeraker on ranger

Probably. The secondary fire mode is so retarded like how is he even reloading them? Is he tossing the pistols away and pulling out two new ones?

So, Shogun: Total War?

You ever just feel like you’re... better than people? Not in a “nobody understand me!” kind of way but a “how do these people breathe on their own” way?

Just think, we share the same oxygen as those downies.

>inb4 mad

Yes I mad. I have a full Empire, Dwarf, Dark Elf, Skaven, Beastmen and WoC army, and the hurt still hasn’t left.

brittle wutelgi leave a dawi's work to dawi hands

No. But we have autists who want orc mercenaries as well even though all the reference to them is one army supplement book paragraph (dogs of war was also discontinued) and the whole thing was swept under the rug. There has not been a single mention of orc mercenaries in any edition of WFRP but that doesnt stop autists.

Best staff for hot witch? Like the beam staff in theory but it kinda sucks ingame.

>yfw it turns out thanquol is the driving force behind the skaven

How will he fuck himself?

>Pole with 1d10 dead rats

For fuck sakes, read a book. A Phoenix Guard would NEVER go out on his own, neither would a Swordmaster. They’re not soldiers of fortune. Kruber was HIRED by Saltzpyre, to reign-in Sienna. Kerrillian is an elf with a bow that was exiled. An asur of Swordmaster or Phoenix Guard status wold rather commit sudoku than do something to merit exile.

Stop wishlisting. This is a game that takes town guard heraldry seriously. Warhammer is carried by the merits of its accuracy, not degenerates like you being “””””””””””idea guys”””””””””””

So, no counterarguments? As said, Drakegun is really good, and there's definitely room for both weapons in a team (in fact thats how we've been rolling on Nightmare), but Hagbane offers just straight up more utility without sacrificing killing power and the only downside is that you might run out of ammo if you are too liberal with spraying.

>tfw no greenskins to fight

>Elf drinks healing potion at 75% health
>The Dwarf right up bad mouth her for wasting a good potion
>Elf immediatly try to defend herself

>Try it with Witch Hunter
>"It was a necessity"
>Dwarf mock him by imitating him "hurr durr it was a necessity durr"
This game fucking sold me on the banter alone

You were the one that claimed Hagbane is on par with Drakegun at clearing trash, I said the Drakegun is in a league of it's own at clearing trash. Then you proceeded to list things that have nothing to do with clearing trash.

>Can't play as literal shit flinger...yet
one day lads, one day

fucking warhammer careers, man

>Tfw no Cathay gay
>Tfw no Nippon samurai
>Tfw no Chaos spellcaster of Tzeentch that hates Nurgle so much he outright allies with the humans (for now)
>Tfw no tomb kang
>Tfw no captured Beastman forced to fight by the other heroes' side
>Tfw no crazy Norscan that joins the wrong team

these are total bullshits proving only that you're mentally ill

Character list when?

But its not. They're very similar in power level, and hagbane offers additional utility to boot.

>walk up to Chosen recovering from an overhead attack
>pull up Saltzpyre's handcannon and nail him in the face at point-blank range
>doesn't kill him
so much for being a fire & forget ability

Warhammer not-Japan is not even canon

did you headshot him, user?

for some reason the memes for this game just make me lose my shit.

This cousin Okri of yours...
[/spoiler]is he real?[/spoiler]

This is what autism looks like folks.

Yeah it is. Nippon creates Clan Eshin. Outside of that and ultra casual mentions/representation on maps, that’s literally it. Even Cathay has the whole Great Maw thing.

>>nail him in the face

i really like what they did with bardin's slayer path. its hilarious that when he goes into his manlet rage it's actually ""okri"" taking over and showing him how it's done

The only additions that would make sense is a qt Vampire Lady and a Bretonnian.
Kys

People tend to use that term interchangeably or as hyperbole.
It's best to double check

yeah I did but it was on hard difficulty

Not anymore Wutelgi...not anymore...

Mad you’re an illiterate downie? Do you know what integrity means, outside of verifying it when you’re fixing the cache of your “open world” “sandboxes”?

There’s nothing wrong with being an enthusiast; there’s everything wrong with pretending you are and trying to bend it to your own likes and dislikes.

w-what?!

the staff that summons explosions is pretty fucking dank user.

???
Kerillian:
archer shit
spear high elf
dark elf shade shit(2handed sword) ect

Dwarf
ranger: everythings crap except for the grudgeraker(twin barrel shotgun)
ironbreaker: drakeanything +any of his weps are pretty goat, I go with hammer and shield for comfy.
Slayer: 2 melee weapon slots, no range.

Mage:
good girl mage:
neutral girl mage:
bad girl mage which is a melee exploding death powerhouse.

witchhunter:
witchhunter captain
Mercenary(gun focus)
flagellant(flails and crazy)

Kruber:
halberd kruber
huntsman aka range kruber
armoured knight kruber.

ur welcum.
also each of these have a set of different talents and a passive and an active ability that differs greatly, in addition to a few weapons bound to a certain subclass(like ironbreaker dwarf having access to drakegun and drake pistols)

I am not even that guy, just really wanted to point out how much you were sperging for something so trivial.

Autism is trying to be a lore knowing idea guy when in reality you know absolutely jack shit, you dont care about the lore and dont offer any even remotely sensible choices.
Kys

he comments to himself "you'll never be as good as okri" and occasionally you'll here him say mid autism fit "GUESS YOU LEARNED SOMETHING FROM ME AFTERALL"

>How will he fuck himself?
Thanquol did nothing wrong. Its those stupid subordinates that keep fucking up his genius plans.

Slippery slope, faggot. People wanted Fantasy plot to progress, now we have AoS. Grass is greener, etc etc

>about to finish a triple tome, double grim, double loot die hard run
>gate is almost completely up in the temple
>warp fire thrower spawns
>shoots flame
>game crashes

o-ok

Take your meds and go to bed user.

Bardin’s VA is so good. It’s brilliant enough playing as a Dorf and destroying skaven and chaos, but him having a great big laugh and treating it like a contest all the while just puts the icing on the cake.

Face isn't part of the head, dingus.

This game looks good. Haven't played the first though.

Does it still have a good online presence?

>Ranger

My handgun won’t be disrespected like this.

When does the bright lord get good? Starting equipment is suffering

They're literally not simply because the Drakegun has unlimited ammo and can be used nonstop on everything besides armored targets. It literally excels at this task beyond any other weapon. In fact the Grudgeraker is weaker than Drakegun precisely because it has limited ammo and yet I'd say the Grudgeraker is a better Hagbane

>See the beta is out
>Tfw im going to play as Victor Saltzpyre once again
Why Witch Hunters look so cool

Maybe come at me from an angle you didn’t learn from Cred Forums, buckaroo?

Anyways, now that this Stormcast Anonternal has hit a brick wall, what are your hopes for the plot? They already mentioned the Claw guy from DotR, which I assume is a chaos warlord. Maybe these burgle worshippers are just a vanguard for the Glotkin invasion? Helmgart is supposed to be completely wiped-out by the invasion, so either the guy we fought in SoC are an occupation force or the Glotkin is on the move.

>bright lord

He’s just as based as he was in the first one. I tried Bardin until level 2, Kruber once, then leveled Salty all the way until 16.

And I’ll do it all over again come beta.

>They're literally not simply because the Drakegun has unlimited ammo and can be used nonstop on everything besides armored targets. It literally excels at this task beyond any other weapon.
It excels at taking out pure swarms of trash mobs, but hagbane does that exactly as quickly. When introduced to armored targets or shields or if you want to take out the swarm at range, Hagbane is superior. On top of that Hagbane can also take out specials at range. Again, the only downside to Hagbane is ammo, but you have fucking regenerating ammo with a talent and its not like ammoboxes arent common.

>Grudgeraker is a better Hagbane
Alright, go right ahead. Explain away.

Im glad, in the first one i farmed hard to get those Victor hats, even bought his burgundy set (even tho i bought all of the DLC for that game)

Not that user but I think it’s situational. Hagbane seems way better in an open map like Tempest whereas tight quarters like SoC favour the drakegun.

Realy? When does it start and ends? I was waiting for preorder beta to begin to buy the game, but if theres another lenghty one, then i might get it sooner.

>make sense
>hero who could easily kill a rat ogre bare handed
an ogre would be spasticly op, nameless and thus plot armourless fuckers can take on giants one on one and win, the only way an ogre could work is if it was a kid which would be pretty fun so long as he had the most over the top chav accent ever
theres also the problem of ladders even kid ogres weigh a literal fuckton

>Join game with 3 new level 1 players
>Try to show them where the tomes and grims are
>They refuse to pick up tomes
>They refuse to pick up grims
>In the process of collecting a grim, the 3 noobs decide to run off ahead, triggering a horde
>Fight my way back to noobs
>Chaos horde spawns behind us, I start fighting thinking the 3 noobs have got my back
>Get surrounded and downed
>Ask them to come back and revive me so we don't lose (our only) grim
>They come back and start fighting the horde
>But no revive
>Packmaster captures one of them, the other 2 continue fighting horde
>Still no revive
>The captured player has been hoisted on the packrats beanpole
>Don't know what they're doing, but he died
>Still no revive for me
>Horde of pinkies spawn
>They get downed and we are defeated

People that play kerilian are the worst. They think they're the edgy XxEliteSniperxX bowmaster, and just end up shitting it up for the rest of the team.

>Instead of having a mountain of shit the devs stuck with a small group of fun characters
Good

>Hagbane seems way better in an open map
Wrong again. As it also benefits greatly from having tight quarters so the AoE decimates the swarm. It does have the extra utility in open maps that you can create space better than any other weapon, if you happen to get surrounded for example. At this point it starts to seem like you have just played with garbage elves who dont utilize the weapon correctly.

22nd.

Gameplay-wise, I wholeheartedly agree. I strictly meant lore-wise.

You must have missed my “that that user”.

Regardless, all elves are garbage. Don’t deluded yourself.

>Alright, go right ahead. Explain away.
It one shots every single special except Chaos Warriors up to medium (medium-long range if you're playing ranger which you should), it clears hordes well and on top of that it does great damage on bosses. On top of that it penetrates which means you can take out multiple specials at once and you can fire through other enemies to take out specials in the backline

What good comes off generals?

>Join game with 3 new level 1 players
>proceed to pick up grims when they don't even understand tomes
You have noone but yourself to blame.

So Saltzpyre's pistol + rapier weapon seems to have a different button to shoot the pistol with than in Vermintide one. Do I need a mouse with more than three buttons to use it?

I wish there was playable huge muscular lizard men with a tiny loincloth.

>he can't carry
cool blog post bro

Nah I just forgot to say "you people"

However, it has literal shit armored damage, and firing at long range is basically rolling dice. And to top if off, Hagbane is superior at trash clearing and control. The RoF and stagger of shotguns is not nearly good enough to stop a swarm in its tracks, something both Drakegun and Hagbane are easily able to do.
I'll give you the penetrating to get specials though, and boss damage.

Default is m4 at the moment and you can't rebind it. Should get fixed when the next beta stages rolls around though.

desu is not his fault, some people who bought this game also played the first one, people who played the first one understand tomes and grimoires (most of them).
How is the AI tho, is still as bad as the first one?
I remember the AI was actually really good and even managed bombs and shit until at some point the devs downed it to plain retarded.

when does the beta even go live?

Fuck you. This has been said so many times already. Use google dipshit.

What makes Slayer so bad? I haven’t played it yet but I was hoping to

>tfw flail is shit
It is satisfying to use, but everything is much better.

i thought this was google

Oh, well in that case its 22nd for closed beta, 28th for preorder beta from which progress will be saved for the launch at 8th.

People want to play a lone wolf juggernaut, forgetting he’s still a mortal. Slayer is god tier damage in group settings. He’s great or awful, based on your Leap management.

Nah it's fine. Worse than rapier and spear, but still good. You just need to play it differently, than other weapons.

oh ok thanks google, your the best and i love you

fair nuff, lore wise they could theoreticaly have a dark elf corsair prince or the other 2 wizard schools

you should have friends then loser

There are no good or bad characters. The point of the game is to press a mouse button with cursor aimed roughly at a nearby enemy. All the characters can do it with similar efficiency.

how then? It feels only useful against shields, but I can handle those with other weapons as well.

>That bit in Tempest where the game goes text-to-speech
Oh god I hope this is like a year old version or something.

Salty Bounty Hunter players. What talents are you using?

If. Only. I. had more time. To. Study the. Ruins.

it pretty much is, this is the same build they had at the demos

Double Tap (reload speed) on 5th lvl and Weakspot on 10th

Does reload speed even matter if you use Bracer of pistols?

No it isnt, this is very much the current build, else there'd be no reason for having a technical test in the first place.

>walk up to Chosen
>Chosen
It's an average warrior, Chosen would be boss-tier

I hope you're right, but then why even do this test in the first place? All the bugs and shit we find are gonna be for an old version. What do they get out of this?

I thought many High Elves held onto the belief that they are guardians of the world, and that the Empire of Man was tied to their fate, with End Times being the culmination of their entwined fates. Wasn't Teclis the bigger believer in this? In fact, didn't he establish the colleges of magic in Altdorf in order to help men fight off the inevitable Chaos incursion?

The character could just be some random ass Asur Noble with his paths being Noble, High Mage and White Lion or some shit. And Phoenix Guard do whatever the Phoenix King says and if he says go see how the empire fares and help them in anyway you can he fucking does it.

People sometimes use older builds for technical tests just to test their server infrastructure.

Then again, you can actually report bugs on the forums. Maybe they check their newest build for the reported bugs and see if it's fixed or not? Wouldn't be the first time.

That said, knowing Fatshark, I doubt it a little.

Same here, but only because of Repeater Pistol. Tried weapon spread and “no ammo, more damage” with crossbow once. Wasn’t terribly bad. Promoted much more 360noscopes in melee range. Nothing beats free bullets for Impatience + Repeater Pistol, though.

Did the first game have careers like this?

No. It was more about weapons and unique traits that made up builds. Stuff like Regrowth and Bloodlust was on weapons.

Techincally yes, just every character had only one career. ;)

You’re not wrong, but the scope feels way off. Low-ranking Witch Hunter (in 1), hired Empire sergeant, court wizard, lost dawi and exiled elf. All humble beginnings. Mix elite troops into it and they SHOULD be objectively better in every way.

I've apparently been made part of the vermintide two beta but I dont see any keys for me to download. Anyone know what I'm supposed to do with this?

>steam.exe
>verminte 2 closed beta
>install

So the bots are more retarded than in the first game, anyone here who wants to play?

>mfw I heard that the first time

It’s so weird but I’m not going to give the devs shit for it. It’s obviously a placeholder but holy shit it’s funny. I hope that someone recorded it for after the NDA gets lifted.

The VAST majority of elves were fucking pissed at Teclis for teaching humans magic, it didn't help that Teclis is a disgusting embarrassment to them. If not for his brother he likely would have been banished over it.

And yes Teclis taught them magic so they could fight and die in place of the High Elves as a bulwark.

Not showing anything for me my dude. I wasnt really expecting that much since I didnt play the game a lot but being in a beta would still have been cool.

>Lohner talking about morrslieb being larger
Skaven already are trying to crash it?
it's good for repeating crossbow and I love it

Teclis is a disgusting embarrassment to everyone.

>S3 T2
Dies like a bitch, every game

What are those random crafting items I keep getting that look like rings. I dont see them anywhere in the crafting menu

If you‘re talking about the brace of pistols, then yes, that‘s exactly what he's doing.

he is just drunk

preorder the game to get a beta install option in your library or follow your email if you got into the beta another way

Anyone elses keybindings not actually changing to what you set them to?
I'll change crouch to shift or something, but i will still have to use ctrl even though it shows in the options what i set it to.

fantasy is where men btfo the chaos, beastmen and other undesirables by pure will, no geneseed nonsense. also squats, fancy hats and moustaches

on a scale of 1-10 how much more comfy do you think the Keep is in comparison to the Red Moon Inn?

hardmode: you can't factor in the Keep during rain mode

Less, due to lack of personal rooms.
Also where’s the beer, Azumgi?

Apparently, personal rooms unlock at level 10.

1. there's no chandelier to fuck around with.

WHAT
But he has guaranteed critical hits so often

God I love using two-handed axes, I’m glad they made the combat feel as weighty and impactful as it is.

The crafting menu has multiple pages you can switch between.

When does the beta end?

I changed it once from the main menu and it refused to work. I saved it again from the Keep and it took. Don‘t know what to tell you.

Im 14. Where is my room?

I don't really understand critical hits in this game.

Are headshots different from critical hits?
Is there any way you can see what your % chance for critical hits is?
Are there any sound/visual cues when you land a critical hit?

there are two barrels of beer right above Bardin's
bed dawi !

What I dont understand is how have you missed the obvious sounds&visual cue

have a wander, take a gander

it's less comfy

those potato figurines in kruber's room.

Even better:
>Rapier pistol kills count as melee kills
>Rapier pistol has infinite ammo
>Rapier pistol can chain infinite crits as long as you shoot trash mobs

>Are headshots different from critical hits?
Take a sit.
Normal hit
Critical hit
Headshot = critical hit
Critical headshot

What am I supposed to be looking out for? Mostly all I can see and hear are strobe lights and explosions from the fireworks staff our Sienna is using and whatever gun our Bardin is using.

Try to slash air with normal attacks in the keep. Whenever you see a very obvious orange different looking swing, you're critting.

How do you even use the rapier pistol?

Thumb mouse button

Worked in the first game, but not in this one

Im playing WH right now. It's working.

>tfw played the first one with frens
>mfw I now have no frens for the second one

Crit is +100% damage
Headshot is +100% damage
Crit headshot is +200% damage
Don't quote me on this

>Crit is +100% damage
>Headshot is +100% damage
>Crit headshot is +200% damage
>Don't quote me on this

Post.New.BANTER.

>People are still complaining about Normal difficulty
this shit is getting absurd.

once the steam group's revived there will be plenty friendless virgins to play with.

>no thumb mouse button
>rapier feels not even worth using

Depends on the hero, saltz gets on in the dungeons, kruber by the armory and sienna over the forge I think. It's the unopenable doors.

there is
yeah I have toaster don't bully

>tfw no mouse 4

how is the performance? comparable to the first game?

aging graphics card owner here with no hope of upgrading while miners are buying up all the new stuff

Where the FUCK are the grims on the first level?

if you can run vt1 you can run this game.

So a crit/headshot is 190% and a crit headshot is 250%

Also apex elves that don’t give a shit about muh souls

>>Rapier pistol has infinite ammo
if it stays this way I know who my main will be

First one is in the dark barracks after the elevator. It's up on a shelf early in on the left wall, you'll notice that the bunks stop and there's a big box on top of the shelf. You can't quite see it but if you jostle around it for a second or jump you'll get the pickup option.

The second one is at the last watchtower before you get off the wall and start heading towards the temple. You have to come out the other side of the tower and jump across the wooden beams that stick out to a platform that takes you back through the other side of the building. You pull a level to bring down a ladder and climb the ladder to the grim.

Note that you can cheese to the other side in the tower with Handmaiden or Battle Wizard's ability

>Spawn of Chaos in the tight area after the keep holdout section

Jesus christ

cba playing if progress isn't saved but
what's different in obtaining loot? is it still rng dice like in 1? (i.e. can you still get a trash green after a cata run?)

It's still entirely RNG. But now you get trinkets that could have passives or weapons -- the weapons you receive are based on entirely who opens the lootbox after the level. So you can do a run with one character, and get the loot for another.

when you clear a level, you get a crate. the crate gets ranked up based on grims/tomes, difficulty etc. that rank of crate gets added to your stash of shit to be opened at any time by any class you want, and will always generate 3 items that can be used by that class. loot is decided when you open it rather than when you acquire it.
higher ranks have better chances to generate better shit.

Lootboxes based on grims/tomes/quickplay/dice/Ranald's blessing. Stuff you get based on hero opening it

trinket and amulet that adds nothing but power level is the most retarded shit I've seen, are they really gonna use this?

>mfw rogre in gardens of morr maze

Found the elf's. It's right next to the big tree in the courtyard

neat
i'm 28th feb beta HYPE now

>Open box
>Get drakefire
>Can't find it in my inventory or anywhere

I'm guessing it's specific to a class for Bardin? That means I can't even see it until I use that class?

Only Ironbreaker.

Ironbreaker. They need to fix the inventory management before release

Yes and no. They kept in some %-based passives like crit chance or reduced damage from enemy AoEs. Unique trinkets might be orange rarity only, if they're even in at all, seems it looks like unique passives have been moved to talent trees instead.

This.
It’s cluttered as Fuck right now

They're gonna add weapon stats later right? Having to test with the dummy is kinda annoying, plus I want to know how many enemies I can hit with each strike.

Also crafting is now great. You will always get weapon you want.

And lets not forget you can spam your rapier pistol by quickly switching to your ranged weapon and the back again.

I sure hope harder difficulties will be much harder as I'm starting to see individuals just solo entire hordes.

>average brace of pistols game

>Crafting menu
>Put everything in salvage (which is just one of each item for some reason?)
>Get scrap and stuff
>Inventory still full of shit I want to salvage, various low tier power necklaces, charms and such

What am I missing here?

have you equipped those to other characters or classes?

As far as I've checked I'm using all the highest tiers on all characters but I'll have to check, would make sense.

If you're using repeater pistol alt fire each shot counts as a crit from your passive effectively letting you get 80 HP every 8 seconds. Plus it helps that the pistol is OP as shit now.

How does this game compare to killing floor?

this isn't stuff to salvage, but templates. You can use them to craft exactly what you want. I think you get those after salvaging said item or weapon.
No more gambling while crafting

None they're cancer

>No occasional greenskin hordes that attack everyone else, skaven and chaos alike

Missed opportunity, tbqh. That's what the greenskins did during the end times too, they just went about looking for the best fights to get stuck in on.

I really wish they just renamed the templates into blueprints you can't equip, and just give you one equippable freebie besides.

Although honestly it's dumb as shit you can get a weapon before getting its blueprint. There are so many arbitrary, anti-fun gates and lockouts this time around. Once you unlock them all it won't be a problem but I don't understand why they're there in the first place.

I'm not on that screen, that screen makes sense.

>Damage vs MONSTERS
Does that mean everything or just Boss types?

They have to save something for the DLC/Vermintide 3

progression fags cried that there wasn't enough to do in the first game.

That’s not a bug. That’s just actually what elves do when confronted with danger.

user this better be lewd or I will be very disappointed

how about a brettonian questing knight that got visions from the Lady to help the Empire in Helmgart?

You can pick up dummies and move them next to eachother

I like wizards and blowing things up at long range. Will I like this game? I never got far in the first one because overheat was screwing me over too much and I never got enough rare items to reliably alleviate it.

I still want to say Sienna had better feedback in 1, especially since the de facto explosion staff is kind of shit at the moment in 2. But yes, there's plenty of staves for you to choose from to set mobs on fire, and in this one you can even char rats to a crisp, toss flaming skulls into crowds to decimate specials, blink around leaving a fire trail, or be a high risk/high reward berserker mage in melee range.

You'll probably still blow up again, maybe more often because the UI is kinda shit right now

Probably boss-types since vs chaos and vs skaven are their own bonuses

>higher bump limit
>always thread to post
>all info in one place
Unless game is waifubait or series that easily fall into console war bullshit (like Total War), they are good. Usually the more niche series/game or the more dead thread is the more comfy they are.
I like /mbg/ and /civ4xg/. /twg/ is shit because of fantasy vs history shitposting and it's really awful once there is new info. All anime ones are obviously garbage because of waifuposting

>overheat was a problem for him in VT1
Sienna is a walking horde and pack remover. You just have a panic button that lets you trade a little bit of mobility for basically dropping five bombs on a group of enemies. Sure, you can’t do it forever, but with even slightly conservative magc usage you can skirt overheat ever becoming a problem while still casting near constantly.

>if they add another class they want it to be ulric wolfpriest
muh diiiick

>Chaos Spawn in the cramped section of the woods

At least it is early on in the level.

The ledge before the Temple of Sigmar in the other level is also pretty nasty.

Also, whereas in 1 you're fishing for items with traits to help with overcharge, in 2 more of that is on talents you unlock as you level, so there's that.

so just did a bunch of hard double grims, 3 tomes runs with some random pug boys.
1. I got fucked by loot box rng so didnt get anything good

2. the elite packs are terrifying, had like 10-15 stormvermin mixed halberds and shields patrol coming in from behind.

3. Bountyhunter +rapier and pistol+infinite ammo pistolcritshotforever= stupid atm.

you are like babby, stormfiend in the ravine

The rapier just HAS to be nerfed to oblivion for release. It is just too good.

I'm currently loving the rapier + repeating crossbow combo, the crossbow seems to do more damage than the repeater even, especially against big guys.

so how do you actually break or get past assholes that just run at you and block

dodge to their side and hit them with a power attack, repeat until they stumble.

Kruber also turns into the terminator in the end of the Temple of Sigmar level.

>look at fire / light source
>using fire attacks as the wizard
>screens get so black I can't see shit
How do I turn this shit off?

>rebinding doesn't work for me
>dodge and jump on one button
This triggers me greatly.

I'll pm you the fix

if you have a blank bind the game resets your binds, the way to work around this is to simply bind jump/dodge button to something obscure like - or delete or something; then bind Jump to whatever and dodge to whatever.

>he doesn't have overpowered loot that instakills everything
git gud

Theyre in. I got an Orange Trinket which gives me all 3 potions no matter which I drink. Its fantastic and has me pumped for more

>8 days of progress that could potentially be wiped
Why do they do this? I'm going to be scared to play too much incase I lose everything. But if I don't go ham I'm going to be left behind. What a retarded decision.

will be wiped, 28th of feb is when wipe/progress starts. I advise you just to get a feel for all the classes before then if you really want to play

ive been leveling them all to 7 just ti see which i like most

Meh. I like the idea of a Bretonnian with questing knight/paladin/pilgrim careers.

There is no in case, they said up front this was a technical beta that was going to be wiped.

Is there no way to stop the chaos spawn's succ (other than not getting grabbed)? Unloading on it when it is chomping on someone does nothing, except damage, of course.

No they said the pre-order beta "could be wiped". I know the technical is being wiped.

Fuck yeah, thanks you NDA breaker, you.

it keeps video games threads off of Cred Forums to slowly die, so we can have more room for people mad about soy or whatever

hitting it with a normal bomb might release them
i think i have seen them drop someone midgrab before but it might of been killing the special boy which really isnt much use
p sure grab is same as rogre punch so you can block it though

>go up the elevator in that map
>get off elevator and open door
>walking noise
>turn around
>literally 50 fucking green niggers spawned in the room right behind my back
what the fuck is with the spawning

THIS WILL DO OUR HUMORS GOOD

DX11 or DX12?

Why are there no black people in this?

>all 3 potions no matter which I drink

That sounds fuckin great. Even just Speed + Strength would be godly.

black people aren't real

they're the enemies
can't you see?

dx12 crashes the fuck out of you stay away. looks significantly better though on dx12

Skaven are jews and norscans are scandinavians. Beastmen are the negroes of the warhammer fantasy.

give me a quick rundown on Zealot

Orcs are a DLC.
For real though, blacks are a tribal race in not-Africa. They have no real presence or impact in Warhammer Fantasy.

Probably one of the few DX12 games that actually run better instead of worse

>dx12 crashes the fuck out of you
Works fine for me, post specs

I really hope the old voice lines aren't just placeholders. I convinced all my friends to get into VT2 since they missed out on 1, but it just won't be the same if they don't get to hear BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY and basically everything else Saltzpyre says.

is kerillian flat?

holy fucking hell that huntsman kruber special

it's shit in comparison to Bounty Hunter and Witch Hunter Captain. Flail is fun to use but underwhelming

BH with dual pistols is the most broken shit

She’s an elf. A wood elf, no less.

>Will have to go back to playing V1 tomorrow

Has anyone compiled a list of new weapons for each character?

Look at the spike, the shield is meant to be planted in the ground for cover

Maybe

You can't block it, I've tried. Gotta sidestep it.

My team always dies on Seed on Corruption when we enter the building where everything is super narrow.
Some big ass mother fucker spawns and 10 stormvermin come in and a few small chaos shitter from behind.
Everyone is getting raped what the fuck do you do there?

So does this beta end when the preorder one starts or sometime sooner?

Regen is OP but Spear and Longbow definitely aren't.

if this is where all the shelves are, stick together, save any bombs/pots for hordes. Get the grimoire in the room quickly and gtfo to the stairs.
a lot of shitters start fighting stray mobs, wander backwards and forwards then get rolled.

Saltzpyre - Flail
Sienna - Hellstorm Staff
Bardin - Irondrake cannon, Dual axes
Kruber - Halberd, Long bow
Kerillian - Partisan

I probably missed some.

The 5 power items are what you get for leveling up, and are used as templates in crafting.

Beastmen are mutts

Where IS the grim in that room? Been looking everywhere for it.

>Kruber: Long bow
I got this from a loot chest but I can't seem to equip it. Is it for the huntsman sub-class only?

does anyone here not know warhammer lore and just like a medieval LFD2?

Yep.

>LFD
>not L4D

On one of the shelves on right. You can do jump puzzle or just jump and take it if you do it at right angle.

That's rather underwhelming. I hope they add more weapons when the game is released.

You know, stormfiends have never caused me trouble, strangely enough.

Closed beta at 22nd, pre-order beta at 28th

I went in with the mindset stick together but the big chaos dude just jumped right between us.
I'll try to actively tell my mates to go through quickly together next time I suppose.

nah, they're self entitled faggots that hate civilisation and try to tear down anything that isn't theirs.
The original label fits.

>medieval
>not early renaissance

>medieval
>Muskets
>Flintlocks

I can't be arsed finding the Hagbane anons post but firedrake staggers berserks/plague monks and Hagbane doesn't while neither stagger stormvermin and marauders, I've checked the talent tree for waystalker as well and it seems ammo is not really going to be an issue once you hit 25 even with the regenerate ammo talent which gives 1 arrow every 8-10 seconds. However Hagbane still needs quite a few arrows to handle a horde which a firedrake can do better and not use any ammo at all. So in the end dawi can rejoice firedrake is still the premium weapon for clearing trash

What's the difference?

and to add to this yes this was definitely autism

I hate the sword and board stormvermins. They block anything.

Have you tried applying projectiles to their forehead?

Running a 1080 and i7 6700k @2560x1440. Drivers and the usual bullshit checked.

Starting out I get awful performance (

Fuck, I see. Thanks.

update your drivers and do dx11?

my 1080 and i54690k seems to work fine with 90fps most of the time(as I capped it at 90)

Shielded enemies block projectiles from the front unless they're staggered. Even the basic units.

I got worse specs and better performance. DX11 or 12? How many worker threads? Fullscreen, window or borderless?

power attack+gun
or dodge to the nonshielded side of the dickweeds and then chop them, if it fails repeat until their death

did they buff the difficulty up again or is it still piss easy like it was yesterday? them trying to balance this game in a matter of weeks is a really bad sign and i can't believe they're releasing so quickly

>Tfw you make the elf kiss dead Skaven ass

Saltzpyre - Flail
Sienna - Hellstorm Staff
Bardin - Irondrake cannon, Dual axes
Kruber - Halberd, Long bow
Kerillian - Partisan, Repeating Crossbow

Forgot the dark elf crossbow for Shade.

Are you sure you plugged your monitor into the correct graphics card?

They nerfed it a few days ago. Move on to Nightmare.

wot da fug is a pug

Grim HP reduction lowered?

game looks like ass

Do you do anything particular against the bosses or do you just shoot-and-slash-until-it's-dead?

I can't see any tactic needed other than run and dodge if they are looking at you.

dog bless, you're a lifesaver

Stormfiend has its weakpoint on the back

curse resistance trinkets are still in so he might have that

anyone else notice you can see the names of other missions in the lobby browser?

Rats are friends be nice

It looks a lot better in motion, I can assure you.

elf also has a 2h sword.
you can just fire charged hagbane arrows into a horde from a mile away and kill them. you can dump them into packs of SV and kill them. the hagbane is insanely broken. irondrake cannon is definitely better if they get the jump on you though

Elf had a 2h sword in Vermintide 1.

The sword is 1h, the glaive is 2h

Oh god, THIS.

There's no setting to remove the god damn "eyes-adjusting-to-dark-and-light" and it's the most infurating thing in the entire beta right now. At least they have to remove it from bein affected by Sienna spells. There's no need to go half-blind for throwing a few firebombs around.

I think that little skaven on back of Stormfiend is his weak spot.

elf only had 1h sword and dual swords in 1

Does somebody else have trouble joining a friend's lobby? Also,how do u create a lobby?

There is no reason to use a hagbane to clear a horde when you have a firedrak in any case, which is why you bring it

just start game and wait for players rather than going immediately to teleport

What does "infantry" mean when it comes to the +X% damage traits on weapons?

If i start game i immediately join a server

>join rando game
>host keeps running past fights while me and the other 2 kill shit
>he get gets surrounded far away from the party and gets his shit wrecked
>calls everyone noobs and ragequits

Jesper Kyd did well

Already did and yeah, stayed on dx11

Default worker threads and similar performance whether borderless or full screen

Yup lol No issues on playing anything else

probably normal enemies like clanrats and norscans

Click "Private" when choosing "Story" instead of quickplay.

Rapier is way too strong atm.

everyone was nice to each other when I played. Even when some Kruber disregarded grim in temple at the end of SoC

So no new guns for Salty? That's a real bummer. Is Brace of pistols still the most fun weapon in the game? Can he shoot with only the rapier again or has it been extended to other weapons now?

>tfw no staff with a stand-still-while-charging PBAoE
>no staff that marks a single mob with living bomb that turns them into an AoE explosion
>no staff that lets you place fire traps down
It's like they really struggle to make more weapons for Sienna. Beam staff is probably the most stylin' weapon she has. Are all the weapons based strictly in WH lore?

Yes and if i invite the player over it just refuses to connect. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Private means that only i can invite to the game right?

>host a game
>the 3 randos that joined on me take for fucking ever to clear an area and slowly pace their way through, occasionally back tracking kill single skavens
>leave
I don't understand how people can be so bad at a game that's essentially hold W and spam M1 until cata

You are supposed to salvage useless shit, not hoard it.

What ranged weapon do you use as Zealot?

No one else kind of miffed about the whole power and crits thing?

Everything felt so reliable and predictable in V1, which was needed to play well. Now I keep wishing for crits when smacking big enemies and often find myself swinging at air because the crit killed everything in front of me. I guess it's an additional layer of mechanical depth but I dunno lads.

Not to any of my knowledge. They could go wild but they seem to struggle to make useful & not overpowered stuff

Yeah I'm not a fan either. Seems like pointless gamification when the old simpler mechanics were fine.

Agreed, they feel kinda stupid. As for power my personal prediction is that power comes in breakpoints, so that at least can be predictable.

>Audio bug during an event
consider your party fucked

a flail:^)

I'd personaly like a staff that replaces her melee or one that functions like one
I managed to check that, power DOES increase damage but it comes in jumps rather than bit by bit, adding 50 power increases the damage you deal by 50 but adding 1 power dosent increace damage by 1

Harsh language.

>Kerillian gets 3 new weapons
>Saltzpyre gets 1

No wonder there's an elf in every goddamn game.

Aight, thats what I expected

I just got a Flame Sword for Bright Wizard. What's up with that heavy attack? Is she trying to grab something?

The elf melee weapons are fun as hell. Spear has great mobility while the 2handed sword is satisfying.

I guess you could argue Unchained is kind of like that, I just haven't tried it. Didn't want to invest too much into this test since everything's getting wiped.

I have no idea, it deals zero damage against dummies but does have a burning sound and damages actual enemies. I'm assuming the second charge either enables or enhances the burning dot you leave on enemies, since she visibly sets the blade on fire.

>Someone lags behind
>Check who it is
>It is always, INVARIABLY, the elf

I wish there were doors and gates you could close permanently as you pass them so you could leave the fucking elf behind to die if she can't keep up.

Holy shit, I thought you guys were kidding about the players in normal difficulty right now, but this is genuine AIDS. Fucking hell.

>entire team lags behind
>check who it is
>its always, invariable, the entire team
Fucking lumberfoots try to keep up

>elf lagging behind

What game are you playing?

If there's someone lagging behind it's usually the elf. If there's someone rushing ahead it's usually the dwarf. Though I've seen more than one wizard player rushing far ahead as well.

Funny how that works.

>audiobug hits
>spot a Troll casually walking over the brow of the hill
>then a horde comes out of nowhere

>the virgin wutelgi waddle
>the chad dawi stride

Slayer really needs throwing axes. In an optimal world he would have 4 of them, and could pick them up. Alternatively just make it like Saltzpyre rapier

Probably letting pug shitters play her

>spoiler
Guilty as overcharged. I've also been caught by the hookrat as a result on more than one occasion.

Speaking of, there are way too many fucking hookrats at the moment.

LUM BAH FAT

Dwarf and Wizard best friendship.

Any new classes?

also guilty.
I mostly use the teleport whenever I realise how fucked I am if a horde turns up

Has the AI been a super faggot to you today? Me and a friend of mine just had a game in which two stormvermin patrols, an assassin, gunner and gas rat spawned at pretty much the same time, followed shortly by two consecutive hordes and a chaos spawn. This all was thrown at us in a timespan of a few minutes, right at the beginning of the mission too. The rest of the mission wasn't quite as bad, but there was still a disproportionate amount of specials and hordes. Even a second boss, too.

The next few matches were similarly brutal, which was odd because earlier today the AI wasn't nowhere near as punishing. I wonder if there's some kind of a hidden scaling difficulty modifier that scales based on consecutive victories.

>not SaltzPyro
s m h

>play Salty
>get healed by Kruber
>Salty complains about being healed by a dwarf

Come on bro, he's bigger than you are.

i don't mind crits though i know where you're coming from. power is just dumb though. knowing each weapon's potential and how you needed to handle it depending on enemy type felt fucking great. maybe it'll even out once people hit the caps

Nice fps

feel free to make the webm higher quality/fps.
youtu.be/3I0_YP5FFAo?t=1008

Enjoy your ban
Give me like 5-10 minutes

tfw trying to level characters but keep getting stuck with shitter groups

>tfw already got a group of buddies lined up for grinding on the 28th

learn to solo

You can carry all but the worst groups once you get the 2h Hammer, hagbane, Hellfire staff or play Saltz at all

Why are people calling for a nerf for the drakegun? It does its one job (roasting hordes) well and is pretty much useless for anything else.

Any gun that kruber or saltzpyre has is better for killing specials and bosses.

You guys are fucking mad to preorder this. Vermintide 1 was terribly optimized at best and unplayable at worst when it was just released. It took months for the game to be actually fun to play.

>Hm I've tried everyone else, let's go elf
>Nice I got some crates left
>Get 2 new weapons
>Ok let's play
>Quickplay
>ELF OCCUPIED PLEASE CHANGE
>ELF ELF ELF ELF ELF
>Ok
>Create game
>NO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED
>JOIN THIS RANDOM GAME
>ELF OCCUPIED PLEASE CHANGE
>ELF ELF ELF ELF ELF
>Use lobby browser
>Scroll down two pages
>Finally an elf slot
>It's a bunch of shitters/new players

How can they invariably make elf the shitter/pro class once again?

And you are fucking mad because it's actually stable and runs well and is basically just the first game but better in every way besides the number of maps, for now.

You don't seem to realize that most of us are playing the beta it and it already performs significantly better than the first game in most situations despite looking much better.

Elf is easymodo, so of course shitters like to play Elf.

Because it makes Sienna useless because its one job is better than anything Sienna can do with her entire role.

But Sienna can perform the exact same role with the flamethrower staff, which has the added utility of an alternative fire

>bad to trust a dev that demonstrably learns from their mistakes
Given how shit the average developer is, I understand your caution, but the Vermintide team have had a pretty exemplary record of listening to the community and steadily making the game better.

>Rats still go absolutely bananas with the lunge charge attack even if you aren't moving away

I'm pretty sure that shit accounts for over 50% of the hits I take.

Shitters want to play her as she's got health regen and looks cool with dual swords omg, they wanna be legolas and shieeet

Good players want to play her as her kit offers extreme flexibility and power, and her new weapons are really fun.

Berserkers should be more distinct from the regular pact-sworn. Oftentimes I find myself barely managing to block one as it kind of just materializes from the group of fodder because it looks so much like them.

>Kruber "dies", ui shows he is dead
>can't see him at all
>he says he's alive, walking around
>enemies trying to attack him, he's taking no damage
>finish the rest of the run with ease having him gather all the enemies up to attack him while we kill them

Finally a bug that is beneficial

>no more blessings if his ravaged body
Gonna miss it.

>Shitters want ez-modo
>Good players want ezier-modo

Pretty much. She's easy to clutch with thanks to mobility and hagbane

>You will never hear "Sigmar bless this ravaged body" just as the end wipe triggers in the temple of Sigmar

>literally only managed to get a full party of friends going a month ago for the first time
>now have to badger them into dropping 20 bong bucks each to get my fix
I wish my friends weren't such lazy NEETs sometimes.

Stay on easy and I don't give a fuck what you do. Have any "fun" on cata and enjoy the kick.

I think they are supposed to run at you with both axes raised, but oftentimes they don't do that and simply run at you like every other chaos schmuck, which could be a bug.

They'll bring it back. They have to bring it back.

>can't win on higher difficulties without cheesing the game
faggot

Damn I didn't know you could play closed test, had to buy it now.

Why dont we make some Cred Forums games? Can't somebody make a lobby? I mean im tired of just talking about it,lets all play

>being so bad he has to cheese difficulties
>when the beta has already been completely neutered from previous test phases

it's always you retards who are the worst at everything.

Technical test, not closed beta