This actress has been cast to play Lara Croft in the next Tomb Raider movie. What does Cred Forums think of her?

This actress has been cast to play Lara Croft in the next Tomb Raider movie. What does Cred Forums think of her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TkFdUmC5k4
people.com/bodies/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-transformation/
i.imgur.com/HRzQ0VC.jpg
ign.com/articles/2018/02/18/mattel-unveils-tomb-raider-barbie
youtube.com/watch?v=PvLymSofn4I
nme.com/news/film/hayley-atwell-wants-to-play-lara-croft-in-new-tomb-883304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Needs a boobjob but at least she's actually lifting unlike Gadot.

*puts beeper in butte*

she's shit, no hips, no size, basically a 15 year old boy who does pushups, terrible haircut, bland and boring face, brown eyes a shit

>basically a 15 year old boy
what I thought when I opened the picture

I don't have any nostalgia for ol' polygonal tits, good on this girl for getting the part.

Yeah, it's hard to be nostalgic for something you weren't even alive for, kiddo.

Needs a bigger neck

Lara Croft? I think she'd fit better as the butler

Looks like a teenage Jewish boy.

she's pretty damn strong those look like at least 70 pound dumbbells wtf

Those are 10KG or 15KG rubber Dumbbells, she needed a proper diet not a workout.

I fell in love with her in Ex Machina not gonna lie

Those are like 25-30 pounds max

t. formerly swole

Those look no more than 40s to me. They're about the same size as my 35lb weight.

They look fake to me

Honestly? Considering the latest american trend, I'm surprised she's not black.

This

She literally has the physique of a 13yo. kid, thanks to ketosis
good luck with your liver in the future

That's a girl?

how can a women have such a lack of feminine features ?

>use an english actress to mocap nulara
>cast a swedish boy to play her in the film

Hold on lads! Cred Forums's on the case! You can all settle down now. The 80 year old conservative christians moaning about degeneracy are here to RP as 20 odd year old virgins! These guys certainly have the right moral character! Why, there's a good chance they're not even amerimutts!

I don't get it, either. Why the fuck don't they just use the mocap girl to star in the movie?

This is a man, right?

He even has the shoulders/head ratio of a man.

vikander's a bigish name and WB probably have her on some contract already

>bigish name

I've never fucking heard of her.

No it isnt

You should go watch Ex Machina. It's pretty good.

This woman was at the audition but was turned down.

yeah but you're retarded. she's an academy award winner.

Im all but convinced this is the death knell of the franchise. They wont make anymore games just shitty movies

It's just that they're rubber and not iron

I think that we don't need any more videogame movies at all. Least of all Tomb Raider.

>brown eyes a shit
you mean genetically superior

oh jesus christ that everything

She doesn't look like Laura at all.

of course because she's a nobody

Too short. No boobs.

>titlet trying to play laura croft, a woman who's cannons on her chest were the things that got her 'big' to begin with, pun intended
that aside, sure, at least she's trying to look athletic enough to be believable. sex sells though and putting up a woman who's flatter than some underage girls won't make the cut for a lot of people, myself included.
hell i am a pervert, but there's something to be said for actually looking like the character you're supposed to portray. i mean she doesn't have to be christina heindricks but damn, she takes that bra off and for a moment i'd have to ask myself if that was a dude im looking at

Rekt

This. Let them kill this genre. Comic book movies too.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TkFdUmC5k4

>Too short.
she is as tall as Lara

Is this considered white in america?

Alicia Vikander is not really somebody

She has a pretty face but no curves at all, and as we saw in her bikini pics, she already has a well defined body, the problem is that because she has no curves at all she looks like a fit twelve year old.

At least she can act tho...

she shows her tits in Ex Machina. Not too big but she got more tits than a lad.

ive seen fat boys with bigger tits than this. maybe im cherry picking but i just googled her name and tried to find a picture where her tiny tits arent being smashed together for the cameras

She had her tits cut off since then, though.

Jesus Christ no way she was born a woman

who is this boy?

Angelina Jolie in her 40s would have been a better choice. Still more worried about the director. Roar Uthaug has done nothing of note and going by what he has to his name this Tomb Raider movie is gonna be a gritty, down to earth, no fun allowed, slog though mediocrity that the new games loves to be.

Movie is gonna bomb but because of filming tax breaks it will somehow make money even though it will pull in 20 million in it's entire domestic box office run.

I hope this shit bombs

I've seen lumberjacks more feminine than that.

why is fassbender dating this ugly shit?

I like the fact that she lifts, but Angelia Jolie was a better Croft. Even the redesigned Lara had bigger boobies.

>crossfit weights

>actress

That's clearly a dude.

HHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

>videogame: the movie
>in a time where most games are already so chock-full of cutscenes you might aswel call them interactive movies

But why though

There's two thing that Lara Croft are known for and they're both on her chest.

Who thought casting a fifteen year old boy was a good idea?

So did I. And we'd both be dead.

It really doesnt matter kid. Go outside

Why is that boy wearing a sports bra thingy?

will bomb harder than feminist ghostbusters

lara croft is literally about tits and ass

Lara always had brown eyes, if you want to complain about anything, you should pick something else.

i'm not an alt-right babydick manchild so I don't care

he's gay

good actress but too petite to play Lara

>Muscles
>Big breasts
>Didn't make it
Life isn't fair

Body of a boy just hitting puberty.

What. The. Fuck.

It makes me laugh when people whine that a real person doesn't look like a fictional video game character.

Way too flat. Maybe they can fix it in postprod?

Lara was literally mocapped and designed around that body lol

and this isn't saying she absolutely must be a titcow, but give us something even remotely believable. she doesn't have to be 38DD, just something that we can use as the foundation for our imaginations. this is a slap in the face to lara lovers, because as plainly points out, initial buzz for the character was her impressive rack, the good gameplay and locales was what kept people hooked.
sex sells, and while she is fit, much better looking physically than gal gadot, lara's tits, while not her entire character, is a part of her. that should be reflected on the big screen.

>alicia vikander
this woman is apparently "100% swedish" but she looks like a fucking latina.

NuLara doesn't even have an unrealistic body.

>nigger's eyes
>superior

She looks like a he on hormonal treatment.

Yeah or y'know the eyes of the native european population since the start of recorded history
Do you dipshits really think all of western europe was once blonde?

>the eyes of the native european population since the start of recorded history

>western europe
>white

blue eyes are a sign of defective genes, deal with it mate

Voluptuous women can't do stunts. They picked her with sequels in mind.

>we wuz vikangz

>sequels

lmao @ your life if you think this won't bomb the fuck out

I respect her for actually putting the effort into the character and working out for the role.

But they better CGI, glue some prosthetic, or stuff some tissues to give her one of the other defining traits of the character.

the trailer I saw was awful. Just the same quick cuts explody bullshit we've seen a hundred times before.

Do common people actually put much value in AAs? The only movie I know that she's been in is Ex Machina and you could've cast anyone in that role

>is partially a nigger
>telling others that they have "defective genes"
>romaniggers
no thanks

I mean, the fans of the game would be the most logical audience, right? But those same fans are well aware that Lara is supposed to be sexy as fuck. With that said, who the fuck are they aiming this shit at? Don't get me wrong, she's a good actress, but she can't fucking play a sex symbol like Lara with that body.

>avatarfagging as varg
kill yourself, larping spic

t. biracial anglo filth

A table

>the fans of the game would be the most logical audience, right?
user that hasn't been the case for the better part of 2 decades

>efective genes
Unless it gives the individual some kind of disadvantage it's not defective.

>user that hasn't been the case for the better part of 2 decades
This, it will just be a generic action film that Bob moivegoer will watch

The disadvantage is that you look like a soft cunt

I liked her way more in The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

>ywn be a mongrel brownie
why live

Honestly, who the fuck watches movies anymore?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say she got the job because she's Jewish

Man I can't wait for them to cast me as He-man

>"""TOMB RAIDER"""
what did they mean by this

Do you genuinely not realise that indo-europeans can have brown eyes? It's a random mutation. There are massive numbers of 100% europeans with brown eyes.

Normans.

I do
Justice League and Thor were alright, also watched Murder on the Orient Express yesterday, shit was awesome

nah mate all these islands with brown haired and eyed white people who have lived on them for over 2000 years are all secretly blacked

>random mutation
meme
>100% europeans
another meme

Why so mad tho?
You a mongrel?

Talk about an assault on an identity, take an iconic female character known for being sexy and cast THAT as the character.
Were not even talking average woman here, because that kind of body is unusual for a woman and very unappealing.
They made a character that was supposed to be towards a 10 and you cast 3/10 woman to play her.
That shit was intentional, that's an assault on sexual attraction itself.

I can't parse this butthurt.

Damn.

>casting a boy to play a woman
so progressive

>justice league
>alright
explain?

This is a trans dude right?

Hows those abrabs in your country annon? your sister get raped yet?

>your sister get raped yet?
Yes. Twice actually.
Doesn't change the fact that burgercunts are a bunch of mongrels.

Bad goyim, stop getting redpilled

>whiter than you ahmed
dios mio

Absolutely fucking seething.

Of course it matters in this case, Lara is white.

Another pic of """her"""

Trans 100%

It's not fair

It does matter.

Is this not edited?

>born in europe
>can live your entie life without encountering obesity, niggers, spics, jews, arabs, homosexuals etc.
>born in america
>literally swimming in that degeneracy.
>it's a miracle if you don't fall in those categories yourself.

Her tits are really sad though.

Looked like a boy.

The casting for this was done deliberately, wasn't it? They purposely went for the girl that looked like a plank. They're trying to erase Laura with tits from the history books, aren't they?

Cinemabucks.

I didn't realize kitchen appliances could get work in Hollywood

She was hired because she was the more popular person. Her being a 2x4 is incidental.

Who gives a shit, the film is going to be terrible just like all the other vidjeo gaems films.

i'm pretty sure that's a dude

yes, seems like (((they))) are. If the outcry from actual tomb raider fans continues, expect articles in (insert left wing media) about how the people upset with this movie are only doing it because she's not voluptuous. While they aren't entirely wrong, it misses the point. That's who lara is, a busty hunter of relics and archaeology. This 'woman' would get immediate envy looking at NuLara, not even mentioning the absolute level of seething she'd be trying to stack up against TR2 Lara

>Laura

Lara.

lel

those tits look pretty happy to me.

I've seen trannies with a more feminine body

why the picked a boy?

people.com/bodies/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-transformation/

SHUT UP SHE'S WHITE

>a fucking random logan paul sucks on mommy gemmas tits

the biggest market for movies these days in america is women, and women fucking HATE big breasts. like you can't even begin to even imagine the extreme amounts of breast envy the average woman has for a large pair of breasts.

therefore, small breasted women in literally everything. can't offend their biggest customer base.

what's the weight of these dumbells?
ithey looks like 20kg/ 45lbs........is she really small?

northern europeans are like fucking niggers. hurr durr all of europe was once us we accomplished everything. you're like monkeys living in the snow. real europeans have brown/dirty-blonde hair with brown or blue eyes.

Gadot would have been a better Jew for the job

Why do foreigners believe there is no 92% or higher white demographics in the U.S. lol
There’s more than just California

No, not even close.
It's usually even one drop of blackness=equals black.

breast envy is the most hilarious thing.
imagine if men were jealous of tall guys, totally insecure about something they'd never be able to change

haha yeah imagine that

I FUCKING HATE HOARS AND FAGS THAT WEAR RAGGED JEANS

Basically any town outside major metropolitan areas not in the south or south west is 90%-100% white.

Name one (one) (1) Hollywood actress that even comes close to this body shape.

Making fun of manlets is just shitposting.
Only women cares about that, and who gives a shit about what women think.

>be europeans and americans
>take potshots at who's becoming brown faster
>both gonna be el goblino by 2050
Kek

Ägain, they're rubber, you can't tell. They could be 5 kg or 25, no way to know. Is she actually strict curling them or using her body to leverage (throw) the weight up? who knows.

Compared to actually strong women, she doesn't look the part, not even close, is all I can say. But Lara was never really shown as a beefcake, either.

Ironically there are jewesses who have decent bodies but even they don't want to get raped by the Jewish gang lords in Hollywood. So we'll always get the ugly ones

lol, that little girl is not doing anything whatsoever with those 45s.

>or using her body to leverage (throw) the weight up?
Isn't there a word for that? Kipping or something.

giv muscle gf

I doubt those are above 10, no way she could handle that much weight wihtout tipping over, they have weights that look heavier than they really are just being big and light, I don't know why, maybe to make the people using them feel better about themselves.

Only heard that in relation to dips or pullups, on a standard curl the term is probably just 'bad form'. But then again, personal trainers have shit for brains and it wouldn't surprise me if it's part of her 'program'.
There's plenty at the gym, just go introduce yourself

No tits and no ass.
Perfect for an irishman

You can tell there’s a women in this thread by the last reply you received. 100% guaranteed

Fucking cringe.

wow 17 lbs

Post the webm.
Let's get /fit/ in here.

I think they're 35s.

>But Lara was never really shown as a beefcake, either.
That's appealing to tradition.

Casting for muscle-thicc is fine, especially because fitness is correlative acting performance via energy levels, muscular discipline in moving and posing, endurance, and awareness..

Potentially NSFW:
i.imgur.com/HRzQ0VC.jpg

It's fake weights. There's a big controversy over "fitness instructors" who post on twitter getting exposed on jewtube for using them to promote their fitness shit and make money.

wtf is wrong with her neck?

Both are plausibly trainable.

hotglue when

Why is it the same picture twice?

I liked her in Ex Machina, but I doubt that she has the charisma needed for Lara's role

ign.com/articles/2018/02/18/mattel-unveils-tomb-raider-barbie

Instagram thing somewhat often.. maybe making pics sizable and such

All barbies are girafffes

you know, just to be a dick. y'all are born fucking red haired or strawberry blonde and blue fucking eyed. EVERY single fucking ONE of you in existence. eye and hari colour changes very very soon after you're born, but you ALL get fuckshatorgasm'd out of a cunt as redheaded blue eyed people.

also, every motherfucker one the goddamn planet is genetically identical, a fucking clone. the ONLY difference that makes YOu 'you' is that information is put together differently. you are still all made out of the exact same fucking lego blocks as every other human on the fucking planet.

There is nothing more unsexy than a woman with no hips.

Where are the breasts? She dont look like laura croft.

She's ugly and she looks sickly.

Something that Cred Forums understandably doesn't seem to be grasping is studies on genders and fantasies.

Surveys of college students men vs. women has shown that when men fantasize about sex, they think about the bodies of women, often many at once. Women, on the other hand, have been shown to fantasize about the face of the guy/girl they are thinking about, with less emphasis of bodies.

What does this mean for you? Whenever you see character design of a woman focusing primarily on the face(see the previous new Tomb Raider games) and less on the body, it's likely the devs know about this study(or offsprings of it). It's likely then that game devs are trying to appeal to women, and it's also further likely they're trying to push an agenda, even though video games are still a male-dominated industry.

So that explains why game devs would choose this sickly looking woman , because there's an emphasis on her all-natural face, not her body. Same with the previous Tomb Raider installation. Ever notice all the freckles on Lara's new face? Maybe it's to... hmm... draw the attention of female gamers to a strong female protagonist.

To further go off this point:
>who cares about sex? We're talking about an action video game

Men are trained through evolution to inspect a female's body first for health. This is important for women too but it's also important for a woman to make sure that mean aren't lying, they're being honest, etc. So they've been trained through evolution to have a more intent focus on the face and social activities. They're less interested in large consumptions of sex and moreso on the feelings, emotions, and the familial nature contained within.

So in the end you can see who some games are appealing to, through the games focus. You can get an idea of who's making the decisions and for what audience. It's no longer about sex it's about "what would this audience focus on more."

i get progressives want to make laura PC but giving her an actor who looks like a man when you cover her face is just disgusting.

>Guy on the right is barely any taller

OH NONONONONO

you mean lara croft?

wow, looks exactly like Lara

you dont even know the characters goddamn name

Damn look at those weights, shes curling more then the average Cred Forums poster could curl

>Women, on the other hand, have been shown to fantasize about the face of the guy/girl they are thinking about, with less emphasis of bodies.
I must be a woman then, because I'm a man who loves pretty faces.

>The game devs chose this woman

What a fucking moron, you are.

how carved do you think that pussy is from that chad boyfriend she has?

damn bro ahkmed really hit her hard huh

>its another Hollywood casts a girl with the body amd looks of a 12 yr old boy episode

Will they ever learn?

>instead of thinking about fucking her, think about others doing it
you are hopeless, mate

Are you autistic or are you just a cavedweller who doesn't get enough sunlight?

>black
>too curvy
>wrong looking face

yeah i can see why

>fake tits
and btw does OP not know fit women have smaller boobs?

not interested

> you are hopeless, mate

since I can't fuck the normal thing to do is imagine others doing it so I can masturbate, isn't it?

Outstanding

They look like the kind that weigh about 1/10th of what their size justifies, I'd wager 25.

incorrect

they arent casting her to appeal to fans of the franchise, they are casting to appease the SJW crowd and want to show all those mean horrible sexist bigots a lesson, that big boobs and curves are just magnets for the male gaze and why are you even objectifying her you facist, fuck you.

watch the movie tank when nobody goes to actually watch it.

I like pretty faces too. Men are evolutionarily-trained to immediately notice the fitness of a woman though, to make sure she is able to bear his children. Thicc and beauty is often an indication of health. I'm not saying you can't like other things, I'm saying these are things we as men unconsciously notice first.

I don't know who chose this woman. I haven't played a Tomb Raider game for a long time. I am only offering suggestions as to why.

Those are those weakass rubbery ones. They are probably 20-25. There is no fucking way she is utilizing 30-35 with good form witht hose arms.

While I doubt they will, they could easily enhance her breasts with CGI or prosthetics.

This. The movie was made for the #metoo movement. And those ugly ham beasts don't want to see an attractive woman with a woman body. I guarantee they love the fact Lara croft looks like a transgender 14 yr old.

>that link
why is there a face trying to escape from her thigh?

I want a chocolate GF!

damn

these women wont even go see the movie, they are just appeased that men wont be seeing something that could compete with them.

Makes me think if I've left my fridge open.

>not sexy like old lara
>not cute like new lara
at least the movie will bomb

how fucking old is this meme anyways.

holy shit lol, go back to school

keep telling that yourself, poop eyes aka nigger eyes look like literal shit.

t. blue eyed goddess.

they are filled with gravel m8, 5kg max.

>t. la tranny abominación

because lara is not a nigger.

>It’s a Cred Forums doesn’t realize that b-tier action movies released in the winter are just tax write offs for the studio
I can’t wait for everyone to forget this exists 20 minutes after it comes out

What's his name?

Croft. James Croft.

El ojos caca color...

Emily Ratajkowski has a dick?

The only sexy thing she has is her name, Alicia Vikander, rolls great in the tongue.

>The Guardian of Light

Never heard of that game.

she's black
are you retarded?

Trans Croft: Soy Raider

Fucking Wrecked

I wish

It's isometric spin-off. There are actually two games.

second one was buggy as fuck, me and my friends went in on a 4 pack, but we all refunded it because it was just an unplayable mess

Sad!

anyone have that clip from the porno where new lara meets old lara?

>since I can't fuck the normal thing to do is imagine others doing it so I can masturbate, isn't it?
No, you retard.

The normal thing to do is imagine YOURSELF fucking her.

>from the porno
youtube.com/watch?v=PvLymSofn4I

it really was, first game was great fun, me and my bro co-opped it

I always thought she ws going to play Young lara.

>youtube.com/watch?v=PvLymSofn4I
thanks for disappointing me

Not THAT young.

>shit form and hand placement
>shes not even flexing and focusing on her bicep while performing the hammer curl
>fake crossfit weight made to look way bigger than it actually is

She is a shit muscle-fu, let alone Lara Croft.

Absolutely disgusting, would not lift with.

>these shoulders

Dark, soulless eyes are objectively shit.

>low test betas cant handle the muscle.
gib muscle gf

This is the perfect (fe)male body.

this is the perfect ruler for drawing straight lines you mean.

you may not like it but that is peak female, peak feminine features. The ideal future mother to bear your children. Her physical power makes for an excellent mother to physically punish children misbehaving.

You may not like it.

who is this guy?

uff i would race mix this.

But this is what peak performance looks like.

I don't really care as long as she looks bigger in the movie. Pushup bra, padding, cgi, whatever.

Right now she just doesn't fit the character.

So stop bullying the Tomb Raider (male).

She is blocking the letters 'BR'

If she (male) is good enough for Fassbender, then she (male) is good enough for you.

>"HLELLO MUH NAME IS LORA CRAFT"

jesus she has huge feet

I am worried about that almost cartoonishly large ass though. I think it's setting a wrong example.

Other than that she (male) was born to play Lora.

BUGGER OFF YA WANKER
LAWRENCE CROFT'S THE NAME
HE'S A GOOD LAD
MINGE

I predict 12 Oscars and $1.4bil at the box office.

dfc

That's a weird surfboard

london? (please)

Just because you are seeing 1 to 2 more black folks in media doesn't mean everything is black washed. God your mind is pathetic.

thats one hell of a strong back

consider me BONER

>Only got the role because of Weinstein
Yeah, no one is gonna watch the movie.

I have brown eyes and I feel they're nothing special.

I appreciate fit or even muscular women but she just doesn't look like Lara.

>enter thread
>patricians telling it like it is
bless you

La Creatura...

OH SHIT SON

AN MS PAINT PICTURE

It's possible, for women, having sizable boobs and musculature. There are multiple correlatives with gene expression, including diets (e.g., protein and height), strength, and flexibility..

>this actress
you mean actor?

They should have started the reboot with a young Lara. Not some late 30s flat chested crone.

>that shoulder width

Why didn't they pick an attractive woman?

Is this a fucking Dragon's Dogma character?

Appealing to tradition is a logical fallacy.

>Hayley Atwell wanted to play Lara
>we could've gotten a milf-tier Tomb Raider who actually has tits

Now i'm mad.

>movie industry picking attractive actors
You been living under a rock for the past 5 years or something?

>when you're trying to act smart by being a brainlet as usual
It's not a tradition, it's a character's feature. That's why this thread exists in the first place.

(you)

nme.com/news/film/hayley-atwell-wants-to-play-lara-croft-in-new-tomb-883304

No one found the gameplay character model attractive until later generations, it was the cutscene's and promotional stuff.

why even wear pants at that point

looks like shit

>fassbender
>handsome
>rich
>big dong
>been doing nothing but shitty movie after shitty movie
>also fucking this ugly boy
Is he going to be okay bros?

Better than any of us.

fuck this gay earth

he deserves better

Her type will vanish from hollywood in our lifetime.

as opposed to posting "nigger eyes" or "poop eyes" or "SEETHING" or whatever?

It really sucks. Thanks to the reception that the new games got, flat as a board Lara is here to stay.

>we wuz vikings n shiet

"Hope no one notice I have absolutely no idea what im doing"

I hadn't played any Tomb Raider game or had any attatchment to Lara croft until I recently played the original PS1 game. I can safely say I was still very much attracted to her gameplay character model, pyramid tits and all. I'm aware this gif isn't her TR1 model btw.

She only got the job because she showed her skills to our boy Harvey.

Holy FUCKING SHIT WHAT IS SHE DOING?
Her form is dogshit and her trainer is a retard. No wonder she looks like a McRib.

Her walking animation is nice too.

what the fuck

>literally looks like a 13 years old boy
Fassbender get some fucking help

This seems to be extremely heavy for her. Look at her face.

look at the top of her head

mommy give milky

She lifted with everything but her bicep. Why is the trainer standing there silently? Why is he even there is this is what happens in his presence? A 10 year old does this when they accidentally come across some weights.

Maybe he likes 13 year old boys

No hips. Fucking white women.

As if we needed more proof she's a man.

>Tomb Raider Workout
Looks like she really works her tits off

This bitch needs to get pregnant, maybe preggo hormones can save her negative chest.

>Lara, Lora and Larry

How is she not dying of shame right now?

Who is this chick and why was suddenly a "big star" out of nowhere?

That's what they do in crossfit. They take actual methods of training your body and turn them into feats to inspire confidence. They don't value the muscle growth an exercise is supposed to promote, but the boost in confidence succeeding in the act of the exercise can bring.

It's why they like big looking weights, and do kipping pull ups, and lift like this. They don't do it to train, only to inspire confidence, and keep you coming back, like a church.

>he thinks women are insightful/self-aware

Why not just go all the way and get a man to play her

that shit just needs to be balding, that would complete it

Because the whole point is having a stronk independent womyn who don't need no man

Underrated

She's fucking hideous in every way imaginable.

>too curvy

I could see this working

Take a look at the disbelief on the trainers face and how he's holding his hands behind his back trying not to give pointers. He was told to not interfere for the press shot.

WHERE THEM TITTIES?

WHERE?

THEM?

TITTIES?

people like to forget laura was a brownish chick for a while

she was light-Arab at worse, Mediterranean at best.

>can only curl 30 because haven't been going to gym for like 2 yr.

How do I unJUST?

literally just make sure you have the right amount of cals in you and just lift

*BBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

It's so hard these days, getting back into the groove is the worst part.
>4 knee surgeries later
Take me now God. Never should have been skateboarding.

Except she wasn't, that promo-render he posted is literally a single one.

jesus christ, that is clearly too heavy for her and why is she swinging those? what is that faggot trainer doing?

>2018
>Cred Forums hates pettanko
what happened to this place?..

angelina jolie was fucking perfect cast for lara.
too bad she became retarded

It has its place, but that place is not Tomb Raider.

I know those exact dumbells, they weight about 16kg tops.

If they were trying to de-emphasize the boobs they should have got emily blunt for the role. I guess she's a bit too good for a video game role.

There was a lot of renders though back when the games hit, and in the fmvs she looked it too

She was in Ex-Machina

Found the sand nigger.

a flat chested tiny lady should not play Laura Croft you shit

Lmao lifting for ego at its finest

You really think so? I mean she played Horse Vader recently

It's a traditional aspect of the character, with heritage and other reasons for basing it on anything being rare in common knowledge and dialogue.

Yeah. And she got that role for a reason.

There's pettanko and theres's the fucking golem that she is

Fuck. I HATE this dirty old fucker.

A pettanko is still supposed to look feminine, and not like a dickless high school gym chad.

How can you fail so much at being a woman that you have neither boobs OR ass?

She's not that bad in different circumstances.

all that was needed were clothes that cover her hideous body, good make-up, favorable lighting and angles

truly a beauty

>HATE
Wait wait wait. You'd think the chicks he fucked would even glance your way?

god TR2/3 Lara is fucking perfection

No, but the fact that they've been fucked by this ugly gremlin dims their lustre.

>that bulge
Fucking gold lmao

I dont have to use a shitty ms paint picture because I'm not a stupid nigger. Aryan master race reporting in.

People like you are the reason why Joan of Arc is now being represented as a black woman. Lora was always white, wtf is this nonsense where people now just choose w/e they want and claim it as canon?

Aryans were persian slaves

I'd like to lick her tiny chest.

And fuck Tomb Raider movies man, it's not like anyone would seriously want to watch another fucking video game movie in the first place. Get it together.

How are the original Tomb Raider movies? I've only just got into the games so will probably watch them soon.

Decent action flicks, but not inspiring enough to get into Lara's games.

isn't lara supposed to be smoking hot? what is this shit? i hope none of you pay money for this. this is actual cuck shit. watch it flop

These days I'm rethinking the name Harvey for the main character in my game.

Because the character is a fat orange cat that mostly runs away from trouble and chats up female cats at bars.

she's built like spongebob

Anybody have that webm of that kid kissing a girl and she freaks out about it and he gets all sad? Cause she looks just like that kid

LA CREATURA DE LOS PROFUNDIDADES

I hope they'll recast thor as a 5'3 soyboy with short black hair, it's much more realistic that way ;)

To take normally "smoking hot" female characters with highly sexualized features and turn them into average looking characters with zero sexually attractive features is the new trend these days for the sake of """realism""". Welcome to 2018.

her tits are still way too big which makes other women insecure. Having a woman with no tits will satisfy their need to put other women down and feel better about themselves.

Holding onto the past because you have nothing else in the present day? Not to mention everyone had slaves back in the day, just pick an era and someone was somebody's slave, literally nothing special. Come back when you are beautiful.

It's so sad because women act like other women don't have tits that size. In fact I'd say that size is really just above average. Fucking booblets, when will they ever learn?

>lustre
LOL. Actresses have always been high dollar prostitutes.

Kek'd

That is a man, right?

Blue/light eyes see less in the dark and can't look when it's sunny. Also they usually have vision problems. Brown eyes are superior in everyway. I have green eyes so i'm between both.

it's all about them pendulums man, Lara had giant tits so the other extreme of the pendulum is no tits, i.e. that bitch.

El gobolino

MUH DICK

nah bro, even mediterraneans and turks have green eyes, bro.
brown eyes are pretty shit, definitely not white, but if you're a black supremacist? Then sure, they are superior from your perspective. That's cool. I'm not a racist but I know that brown eyes are not a white trait.

>Unless it gives the individual some kind of disadvantage it's not defective.

Lighter colored eyes are more sensitive to light.

>a girl will never look at you the way she looks at her daddy

>tfw no 1960s wife
do women like this still exist anymore?

>brown eyes are not a white trait.

I'm 100% danish and have brown eyes, and so do a lot more danes. Even in Sweden and Norway brown eyes are not that uncommon (around 20% i would say). Anyway, blue eyes first appeared on a black person, so i wouldn't say it's a white trait.

Underrated post.

lol that grip. Looks like she's going to snap her wrist off.

plainly speaking, she looks like a nerd, not an action hero

based retard

I'm always found it intriguing when a girl really is this flat.

A girl in my high school was super pretty and had NO breasts. It ruined her mystique when she (ten years later) became pregnant and grew a b-cub.

Why even have a top on when she has no boobs

The guy has bigger boobs than her

POST IT

>her tits are still way too big

They're really not, man. They're pretty average tits. What kind of chestlets do you spend all your time around?

I agree, I don't fucking get it at all. Old Lara's tits were unrealistic for sure, but since the reboot she's had a very realistic skinnyfat female build. Her tits are pretty much average for any woman who's not spending all day in the gym.

All actors are nerds. They just pretend to be cool in front of cameras.

>They're pretty average tits.

For her build they're above average. But not unreasonable.

It's likely that males are still the majority demographic.

Mobile- and web-based gaming are an anomaly for correlatives of console and PC gaming.

"No."

>Rhona Mitra never got to play Lara Croft in a major feature

Feels bad.

>It's likely that males are still the majority demographic.

Then why did they cast a 12 year old boy as Lara Croft?

They want the trapfag audience?

They were just as debased then as they are now, you just didn't have footage.

i know that, i just like the old style more than the modern woman
>1960 is almost 60 years ago

You can simply pay a woman to dress up in whatever you want her to.

>pay
im fucking skint, i cant even afford to dress how i want, sucks being a poorfag

Is this dangerous to lift like this?

el ogro de la etas unidas

literally no curves, did her parents inject her with testosterone as a kid?

GOLEM

I don't know what's sadder, that either dicklets, brainlets or titlets are still not purgued from the genepool

>when you shit your pants while lifting

new tomb raider is the best

that's actually quite a bit of pure muscle mass

Angelina doesn't even have her original tits anymore. She got them lopped off.
Pretty much every movie bombs nowadays

The only good post ITT. Saved

It's fine, now they're actually drawing WW to look more like Gal Gadot in the comics. She is a disgrace.

looks like an albanian boy

They do that so when you put the barbie in clothes the neck doesn't disappear under all the layers. Don't judge me I watched a documentary about toys.

>tumblr
Stop making gifs they suck

That's not how genetics works!

hi Cred Forums
hollywood was a mistake
la creatura del chestletado....

Tomb Raider isn't Planet of the Apes

This is my daily workout:

3x3 Push-ups
3x7 Squats without weights
3x7 Alternated Biceps Curl (each side) with 3kg dumbbells
3x5 Lateral Raise with 3kg dumbbells
3x5 Wrist Curls (each side) with 3kg dumbbells

plz dont make fun of me

thats a boy

what do these numbers mean?
serious question.

tfw you have a bigger chest and you're a dude

Don't worry about it

A rep is the number of times you perform a specific exercise, and a set is the number of cycles of reps that you complete. For example, suppose you complete 15 reps of a bench press. You would say you've completed "one set of 15 reps."

blue eyes see better in the dark
you're a blind as a bat my nigger boy.

When is the next Tomb Raider slated for? Hope they drop the supernatural bullshit like Uncharted did.

That's false. Even in the dark brown eyes see better. I remember a couple of years ago that myth (that blue eyes see better at night) was posted in some shtty internet news sites, but it has been proved to be (obviously) false, brown eyes see better at night as well.

Who cares, it's going to be shit like 99% of video game movies and a more fitting main actress couldn't change that

Blue eyes are a mutation that has nothing to do with adaptation to cold climates, that's why blue eyes don't offer any evolutional advantage.

>no source for their bullshit claims
literally SEETHING

buttmad about your inferior genes

le 56%

>all these mad replies
>99.9999999999% chance these people are el goblino and have brown eyes themselves

Is there any way for Alicia to become feminine? Can you get better hips?

pretty much. she was THE lara croft back in the days