What is the last PS2 game you played Cred Forums?

What is the last PS2 game you played Cred Forums?

I'm playing Persona 3 FES

I mean, if you include ports, I played through Sly 1 on the Vita, and am going to start 2 tomorrow.

Ffx

If you count PS3 ports then Jak 2. If not, then Shadow of the Colossus.

I just finished that game a week back. I’m thinking of playing Shadow Hearts next after the break I’m taking.

Duelist of Roses until the laser inside burned out.

Dont remember, pirated all the games except ring of red which was the only game i legitimately wanted to play on the ps2, to the rest i had no attachment for

Drakengard way back then, after I finished Nier. What a convoluted boring piece of shit Drakengard was

Playing this on CFW PS3, but uncensored and in widescreen.
Can share patch if anyone is interested in doing the same.

GT4

playing BLACK for the first time, many ps2/xbox FPS were rough shit

Hasn't been connected in years, but I vaguely remember playing jak and daxter on it when I last set it up.
As far games from the era, played Vice City on the PC which I originally played on the ps2, which might almost count

Bought some ps2 games recently. Last one i played was tokyo xtreme racer 3.

Shadow of Destiny.
What should I play next? Yakuza 2, Zone of the Enders, Okami or Ace Combat 4?

Espgaluda.

Tony Hawks Underground.
I was feeling nostalgic and wanted to get that feels when you jump the bridge in Jersey while humming along to CKY.
The good ol' days.....

Zone of the Enders, then play the sequel

Blood Will Tell. It's an alright action game with some cool mechanics and ideas, but kind of repetitive.

Yakuza 2 is a great game.

CKY wasn't on that game's soundtrack, you turbo nerd

I plugged my old PS2 on and played Silent Hill 2 and 3 last fall. It's amazing how well these gems have aged.

gran toorismo 4

Just beat dmc1 again and on the last case on harvey birdman. Xenosaga is next and im dreading it

IF YOU WANNA BATTLE THEN I'LL TAKE IT TO THE STREET

I'm pretty sure it was either Fatal Frame 2 or Castlevania LoI. A couple years ago.

Tekken 5 with the dudes the other day

Recently played Shadow of the Colossus for the first time. I tried Drakengard too but I don't know if I'll keep up, the game seems dreadfully boring

Drakengard is terrible. Just watch it on Youtube if you’re curious about the retarded story.

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, aka the best NFS
underground 2 fags need not apply

Good Sir, it played in the background on my stereo. This franchise introduced me to them.
But thanks for jumping down my throat with your assumptions.
You turbo nerd.

I'm playing Killer 7

I'm replaying Magna Carta. Probably Eternal Poison next.

It's pretty good.

>Jak 2
I hate this great fucking game so much.

THE BOUNCER

GTA Vice City

Kuon

Ace combat zero, but that was almost 10 years ago, and my ps2 is dead and buried

Final Fantasy XII in the form of HD remaster on PS4. Last truly PS2 game that is in my console is probably Final Fantasy X, God of War 2, Okami, Metal Gear Solid 2 or 3. I would bet on FFX though.

been playing Budokai 3(on PS3) and Tenkaichi 3 (on PS2) all weekend with some Metal Gear Survive beta and monster hunter sprinkled inbetween.
Overall a good weekend.

Fatal Frame. Just finished the game today.

How are these games?

The most underrated RE game.

nah its rated right, dead aim is probably the most underrated, or Revelations2

Super nice game, now I'm wondering how it stacks up with the rest of the EDF games.

Killer 7
it was shit

Punisher is fun, very satisfying killing people
Black is fun and good looking (for ps2 game) FPS. Somewhat feels like arcade game.
Kuon is average for a horror game. Not bad, give it a try

You a shit.

I played through God of war 2 before trading the ps2 & games in for an Xbox 360 with dead rising

The GCN version is way better.

God Hand

It's damn good

Congrats you win a brainlet award

Maximo: Army of Zin.

batman rise of sin tzu

Suikoden 5.

love maximo games, felt like a weird continuation of Medievil (i know the Ghouls and Ghost lineage, but the games reminded me more of Medievil)

Okami was the last actual PS2 disc I played, and that was close to 6 years ago.

If you're counting remakes/remasters, Sly 3.

Armored Core 3, working on getting 100% to transfer over to Silent Line

Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne. I stopped playing after beating the Moirae Sisters.

Breath of the Wild

on an actual PS2?
Ar Tonelico. didn't like it after 4 hours, and stopped playing vidya till 2013.

emulated FF X International a few months back.