streamable.com/3a4wq
streamable.com/th4mv
streamable.com/sg088
streamable.com/5m5a0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

scp thread post IPs
NOW

Mods already moved your general >>/vg/205687453

I'm a poorbro with a 10 dollar pair of headphones without a mic, will I still have fun with this?

It's not a general faggot

it's fucking awful
no it really is dumb ass go back

Yeah, I only got a $20 mic and it works perfectly fine. No complaints from anyone and you can still have bantz

>no videogames allowed

>Posting video games? On Cred Forums? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WE NEED MORE 56% FACE THREADS REEEE

see

We get it, you're very proud of your falseflag.

Please don't engage the mentally ill. This person must live a lonely miserable life.

streamable.com/3a4wq never forget

wow never has a game made me this fucking puzzled as to why any one like it before this one. the games tutorial teaches you how to shoot a gun IN A FUCKING FPS GAME and putting a key card in a dumbass machine turns it into a better key card and that is it. no idea how anything else works. fuck off it's a shit game that's tutorial tells you how to play 1/4th of the fucking thing. BU-TTTT IT A ELEAY ASSEXSESS GWAM shut the fuck up you useless cunts if the game is unfuckingplayable now IT NEVER FUCKING WILL BE YOU UGLY FUCK WHY ANY FUCM

Bro, it's a social game. Most people do it for the fun.

wow never has a game made me this fucking puzzled as to why any one like it before this one. the games tutorial teaches you how to shoot a gun IN A FUCKING FPS GAME and putting a key card in a dumbass machine turns it into a better key card and that is it. no idea how anything else works. fuck off it's a shit game that's tutorial tells you how to play 1/4th of the fucking thing. BU-TTTT IT A ELEAY ASSEXSESS GWAM shut the fuck up you useless cunts if the game is unfuckingplayable now IT NEVER FUCKING WILL BE YOU UGLY FUCK WHY ANY FUCM

Fuck off faggot

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ok___________________________________________________________________________

>Commander says traps are gay
>Commander leads people the wrong way multiple times like a retard
>Commander shoots into his troops and steps in front of peanut multiple times
I hope he knew his execution for gross incompetence was coming.

>join game
>immediately kill a D-class and then sacrifice myself to put SCP-106 away

right I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing in this game but i was scp 049 and I don't know how to do anything

were you the doctor in the last round who didn't make any zombie? if so you reanimate a dead person within 15 seconds if you press E

>All D-class and scientist beeline for 914
>Find blue keycard in glass cel
>Fuck right off from that nonsense into heavy containment
>106 opens the entrance gate as I approach for some reason
>Dodge past running through corridors
>Escape as lone D-class

That fucking feeling

Every server is full what the fuck.

>manage to survive Radical Larry's Radical Adventure on the first guess with another NTF
>proceed to get killed by a zombie out of no where

>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WE NEED MORE 56% FACE THREADS REEEE
SCP -056 - Le Americano

>survived Larry's Funhouse once
>the fucker goes back to his containment to get me again even though I was the only person caught
>survive it again but all the SCPs are there
>plague doctor is with him and I don't feel like spectating so I throw myself at the plague doctor instead
I fucking hate it when people metagame as 106. Why do you feel the need to check your containment with literally every single person you catch? Fucking retarded.

Uk server here

>WHERE IS MY WHIIRRRRRR THREAD? THESE FAGS TOOK MY FUNPOSTING SPOT

>1 connected
Well fuck

>SCP-056% - La Goblino
>Object Class: Apollyon

Should I just follow the herd since I don't know what I 'm doing or where I'm going?

Yep. I learned how to do everything in the game by following other players around and doing what they did

What could be some other uses for 914?
>upgrade/downgrade weapon, or turn it into ammo
>combine small healthpacks into large one/ break down large one into small ones (this would require different types of healthpacks and to make them more available)
>increase broadcast strength of radio

Import the part where humans on very fine turn into quick killing machines that disintegrate after like a minute

memesystem.party:27070

are up just with no one in it. I'll hop into one if others will

Have it people waiting in the out room die on use to stop Dick-Boys from stealing Nerds cards

SS13 mod when?

Will the mic glitch ever be fixed? I can never hear people or say anything is multiple matches now

just disconnect then rejoin until it comes back bruh

>1/7 D-Class survived

And I found a card to open the warhead.

I'll wait in memesystem if anyone wants to join too

We've got 3 in 67.176.48.190, everyone should move to it

I don't get that plague doctor nigger, I keep getting spawned in that room with doorways that teleports me to another with seemingly no escape and then die. I don't know how he initially teleports me because I never see him in the hallways, I just black screen into another room.

>Get turned into zombie
>Time out lol

setting it to course should damage players and rough kills them

Getting put into the shadow realm is larry eating you. If you manage to choose the correct door out, you get put into his room. You're in heavy containment at that point, just find your way out.

Plague doctor just kills you, you're talking about SCP-106, who teleports you into his pocket dimension. If you get out of it by picking the right exit then you go into his holding area. At that point SCP-106 is probably waiting for you to make sure you die, but you can try to get past him and escape. Good luck.

>Get an 05 card made
>Time out lol

>Get a pistol
>time out lol

I do that multiple times when the game crashes, and on different servers as well. I also know it isn't hardware issue, since I can use voice chat fine on other games. I'm thinking it may be Steam itself somehow.

Pretty disappointed in this, the Garry's Mod version is better in a lot of ways. This standalone version runs like shit, the animations don't even work people are practically t-pose hopping around because the running/walking animation either doesn't exist or it's not playing. I can also count the polygons on the gun models with one hand.

Yeah but it's fun with Cred Forums though

At last I am back from my three day ban because a faggot mod didn't like that I made a thread about video games on Cred Forums.
Just be warned it turns out mods hate video games, and will stop at nothing to silence it.

It's a loosely based remake that released onto steam in beta not even 3 months ago

There's a lot of games you're not allowed to talk about on Cred Forums, Hollow Knight threads got shitposted so bad that if you ever try to make one the same shitposters from last March show up and kill it.

The Rest is explained when you become the characters. Calm down dude.

GET IN HERE BITCHES

>guy starts reading WGW over the intercom
>suddenly shouts "OH SHIT"
>gunfire

>WGW

?

woody got wood

UK server lads
We're currently getting our shit wrecked by super 173

streamable.com/th4mv
Good times

*Ding*

Literally the first thing I see respawning as ntf a good seven times out of ten

STOP

LEAVING

THE

FUCKING

DOOR

OPEN

I always close it, blame the other brainlets who have no idea what they're doing.

use 1:1 to turn NTF rifles into P90s

He died for preaching the truth, just like Jesus

I have no idea what I'm doing

Do this for the fucking smoke grenades the CI get too, give me something vaguely useful.

streamable.com/sg088

what server are we all on

better yet, use 1:1 to get other kinds of grenades.
>gas grenades that damage anything that passes through it
>flashbangs that work especially well on 106
>concussion grenades that lower movement speed
>flares so you can see 173 even if the lights go out
>shrapnel grenades that actually fucking work on SCPs

>dude's mom showed up at nuke button room
>open the door
>killed by her CI buddies.

>Locked in card room as 173

d boi victory

Well you killed the only company you had in there

I wanted to spare them my fate

We got you out

>d boy
>most of the group gets 173'ed as we exit 914
>pick up nerd's car and leg it
>a couple of turns later zombie and doc
>360 and run the other way
>a couple of turns later radical larry

>Staying in the intercom room and spouting memes all day

this happens a lot less that I would like it to. In my encounters most of us are too afraid to do it.

Until Chaos come knocking

jesus fuck im larry again

73.68.20.85 has free spots.

The fucking heavy lazer gun is so slow to fire, I've never used it successfully

>Kiting the doc around the stairs

Vermintide, Dark Messiah

it's easy if you have other guys distracting the SCP for you

I've killed one 173 and one larry that way

Protip: don't touch the fucking machine if you don't know what you're doing. You turn a simple process into a tedious nightmare.

Join 86.165.21.97 EU server with cool people.

you're not cool, fuck off

914 seems designed to cause discord
>Scientists unlikely to fin it before D-Class find them
>pile 4-5 Ds and 2 Scientists in a room and try to hold order
>D-class try and snag cards becuase otherwise you have to follow scientists until one of three outcomes ocurs
>#1 you get "cured" the second you step out of 914's chamber
>#2 you follow the scientists long enough to either get shot on sight by trigger happy MTF or fed to the Femur Breaker
>#3 106 gets in and you either get pocketed or mopped up by scooty peanut waiting outside

>escape larry as he chases down the others
>give the doc the loop de loop and finally lose him
>get to exit zone, larry finally gets me due to a dead end

FUCK MY LIFE

I always choose to sacrifice myself in the femur breaker just to get rid of Larry.

The issue could be fixed if there was more shit to find/do in light containment zones as a D-Class/Scientists. Right now it's very formulatic because there's nothing you can do until you get a better keycard via 914 which takes an asslong time to use properly. SCP's can camp outside the doors because they realistically have no reason to go anywhere else.

>Hello I'm a cunt.

>formulatic
I mean formulaic fuck.

im fucking scp for the 4th time in a row

>*Doesn't revive you*

Game really needs a favourite server list.

Game needs a LOT of shit.

>scooty peanut
Lmao

Also I did manage to find 914 by myself as a scientists before the d-boys and get an O5 keycard, but I got caught by 049 and 173 like 30 seconds after I left

>drop card into upgrade machine
>some guy grabs it and logs out
every time.
this is only fun if you're that guy griefing everyone

game really needs a fucking crouch button so im not forced to accidentally shoot my teammate in the back of the head because he moved in front of my bullets

>1 NTF vs peanut
>Lead it up the lift
>Got it on the long stretch of road
>Lighting it the fuck up
>Teleports behind me

Every fucking time with the statue, that speed boost is insane

>NTF spawn
>everyone piles in the lift
>someone throws a grenade and kills everyone

class D re spawn when?

can someone please give me a rundown?

LOLITROLU

How do I play music without putting my phone up against my mic?

dude just fucking youtube some videos
It's not hard

Set your default sound output to stereo mix

Scientists and D-boiz are helpless other than having the means of escaping the facility if they upgrade cards in a gigantic SCP that transfuses stuff put into it.

NTF are the "good" guys with guns who try to get the scientists out. Chaos Insurgency are the "bad" guys with guns who try to kill everything but the d-bois.

Then SCP just try to kill everyone. NTF and CI respawn over time so SCP have to work fast or more reinforments will comes.

virtual audio cable and winamp micspam
google it
stereo mix gives shit quality
there is a full version for virtual audio cable around, check youtube vids for download links

>NTF are the "good" guys
>government scum who nuke everybody
>good guys.

no

Do you not notice the quotes?

>It Ain't Me start playing over the intercom

That was me, RIP bro you had me down to like 5%

>Nuclear start playing over the intercom

I've never been resurrected, makes the game tedious and unfun when I get doctor'd within the first five minutes 99% of the time.

Isn't the game a little slanted against the SCP's with the infinite respawning? I feel like we should get one respawn of the MTF's and one or two CI spawns and that's it. Rounds get drawn the fuck out because people just keep respawning until the SCP's finally fucking die or everyone somehow dies off at one time.

scps can get an easy win if they cooperate and clear floors properly. you just work your way up to the entrance zones and don't split up.

10/10

>posting threads about one specific game
>not allowed on Cred Forums

Op did nothing wrong.
I think it is time to invent the next 'imageboards' evolution, with stricter rules 1 and 2 and move there..
Anonymity was a mistake..

ntf are fags.

prove me wrong

scp is reddit

The problem is they have no reason not to kill D bois on sight and dont really contribute to RP
They need to make it so arrested d bois become NTF, same with chaos

streamable.com/5m5a0

never forget the friends you have made and those you lost

Fuck nerds

Is there no way to mute?

>They need to make it so arrested d bois become NTF, same with chaos

This would ruin the whole point of being a d boy or nerd. Why try to escape when you can just get arrested by the enemy squad?

>get scientist
>d-boy sneaks up behind me without saying anything
>turn around and scream
>he starts laughing at me
it's just like high school

>d boye
>find a lone nerd wandering, enlist his help
>use him as bait for spookboy
>take his card and hoist ass up a level
>get arrested by a filthy MTF
>he murders 3 c bois
>lure him into the rest and get him murdered
>about to escape with my life
>a c boi had the big zap gun and killed several of us

which server are people (read: yurops) playing on now?

im on 71.63.72.162, its an american one but all EU servers are dead

literally nobody is talking, what a shit server

>hide in armory as lone soldier from whole chaos squad
>this motherfucker noclips through the door
>doesnt even see me
>stand there for a full minute
jesus christ
i think voice chat is bugged, my radio keeps going on but no voice is going through. try reconnecting or restarting the game

forgot image

>server is full
what other servers are you nerds playing on?

I'm 106, new to the game what's my meme power?

67.176.48.190 has some.

1:1 on humans to swap out the player with someone dead

As in get arrested and escape.

>if the game is unfuckingplayable now IT NEVER FUCKING WILL BE YOU UGLY FUCK WHY ANY FUCM
Shigeru Myamoto would disagree with you.

>go in elevator with my NTF bros
>suddenly they all teleport away
>a zombie teleports in
>kill zombie
>elevator door never opens
is the elevator an SCP?

hank hill booty

>Let's breach an indoor facility in lockdown with low lighting
>with no flashlights

Has it been updated the last few days?

the problem is that shitty fog that doesn't allow you to see more than 10 meters away

how the fuck do you use the radio? does it work automatically once you right click it?

>tfw you're the guy who opens the door that gets everyone killed

I DIDN'T KNOW

Hold the fucking phone, is that a multiplayer SCP game? Is it decent? How does it work, a bit like SS13 where something random goes wrong every round and agents have to contain it?

its got the ss13 feel kinda, but it doesnt have any gamemodes: it's always just scps trying to kill everyone, scientists and dclass trying to escape, and MTF and chaos helping them out

yeah but people gotta be on the same channel

>Multiplayer SCP
Yes
>Is it decent
Eh. It's decent fun but the game itself is very early in development and has a lot of problems. Still if you enjoy the type of gameplay it offers you can have some good fun.
>How does it work
It's based on SCP: Containment Breach so a lot of the assets and ideas are just taken straight from that. Right now rounds generally have three players as SCPs (173, 106, 049) and they need to kill the rest of the players who are either D-Class, Scientists, MTFs or Chaos Insurgents. It's kind of complicated to explain but basically whatever "group" dies off first is the one that loses, MTFs and CIs want to either kill the SCPs or nuke the site.

What is the name of this game?

what if you jumped on 173's back and held on?

Considering how fast it can move it would probably slam you into a wall to get you off.

It's good fun, but the fun is enhanced if you go on a sever where you and everyone else has a mic.

what is with 096 and pickles
Why is he always associated with pickles

I pressed and held E on a dead body as a doctor and it didn't do shit, what am I doing wrong? It was someone I killed seconds ago.

el goblino...