youtube.com/watch?v=gqrCmPga46w
youtube.com/watch?v=6F-y3DynFYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5VSwmzxFHZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R41NgD_Rouc
youtube.com/watch?v=qeIqZWfVZqY
youtube.com/watch?v=VhyDyG8CANM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I reset when I lose a unit.

I headcanon Erikia being a futa who crosses tips with Ephraim while they also gang up on Tana.

Fire Emblem turned me into a furry

>Save scumming in every single title I played
>Yelling at my older brother when he killed barst, bord, and gordin on chapter 2 in Fe Shadow dragon
>Killer Tiki at final chapter in Shadow Dragon
>Selling Radiant Dawn

I really like Fates, I've played each path twice.

I'm in love with my maid.

I found the story of Awakening pretty emotionally engaging.

I bought and enjoyed Warriors.

How is that a sin. Fates has good gameplay.

I find this cute and can't imagine her with it. I'm so sorry father for i have sinned....

I subbed a channel centered around Fire Emblem because it was ran by a 14 year old girl but I'm not interested in Fire Emblem to any degree. I don't even know if it's an anime or a video game.

Many would disagree with you, the Fates hateboner is that strong

Link the channel

S-sauce.....asking for friend..

This guy isn’t bad but caineghis is superior

I don't think anybody disagrees that Fates has good gameplay and I borderline hate Fates.

The majority of Cred Forums are retarded so it's difficult to evev listen to their opinions of something.

I've gamesharked my way around all of the gba games. Fuck using optimal units, if I can make Roy, Sophia and Cath to be powerhouses then I'll do just that.

I'm doing the same with Shadow Dragon and will consider not doing it for New Mistery.

So this is the power of the GBAbaby

I savescum

I'm doing a Lunatic Awakening run on Casual

I hate any class that isn't in 7 or below so I never use classes like wyvern knight, great knight, griffon rider etc. I also only promote classes into their intended promotion, I've never turned a myrmidon into an assassin or an archer into a bowman/ranger

Great Knights first appeared in 4 you posing fuck.

I haven't played a FE game since New Mystery of the Emblem.

I also stopped caring about this franchise even though it was one of my favorites in the GBA and DS era.

I have started FE4 a couple of times and have always dropped it at chapter 2 because i get so bored with the game.

For what reason?

Why?

I haven't played 4 or 5, the graphics on those games look like trash. I've played the remakes of 1, 2 and 3. But specifying all that would've made my post twice as long, and I had no idea the information would make a difference.

Why though?

I hate GBAbabies so much.

I use archers.

I also like to 20/20.

This, and I only played Awakening and a free FE gameboy game I got from the 3ds store.

I want to get a tattoo by P-RO

For what reason?

no idea desu, for a lot of promotions the secondary option feels out of place for me so I end up sticking with the classes I know how to use. I never use class changes in the ds remakes or awakening either. If I were to replay awakening I'd probably try out more of the classes this time around.

we are both equally fire emblem oldfags now, deal with it my man :^)

I like male Corrin more than female Corrin. As bland as Corrin is at least his male counterpart is a nice guy, Fem!Corrin on the other hand is really just a bitch to her comrades, her support conversations with Odin and Benny made me hate her.

Yes, I also call them Corrin instead of Kamui

I really dont like FE and i played on Phoenix mode.

I was more curious about not using any units not in 7 or a previous game. The promotion thing makes enough sense and I usually do the same thing myself.

I've only played once years ago and I didn't really know how to play and would have my soldiers die willy nilly without even giving it a second thought

Male Corrin is spineless and weak.

Let me ask this: I have played the series on and off and play about 1/4th of the first GBA Fire Emblem game (The first one that came out in English) and half of Awakening and feel kind of eh starting at either of those again.

I kinda want to play the series proper at some point, what would be a good one to start with that has a English translation or fan translation?

I'd suggest trying Awakening again, since it's fairly up to date and fairly good for beginners. If you still can't get into it, FE might not be your thing.

I said 7 because 8 was the first game to majorly introduce branched promotion, I still used units whose base class was different from the get-go.

i'd say try shadow dragon actually, as thats fire emblem at its bear and basic core. if you don't like it for any reason, i think its safe that you should drop the series.

I don't feel that FE is a very good series but I played them all because it has an enormous fanbase, making it an SRPG that's actually possible to have regular discussion about

I've used my years of built-up knowledge and expertise of the series to attempt to get its fans to play superior SRPGs like Shining Force and Yggdra Union instead
I've never succeeded

shadow dragon characters are incredibly bland if you play just shadow dragon, you have to basically rp their personalities together which then get contradicted by later media anyway

This except I drop it because I can never shake the feeling that I'm playing the game fundamentally wrong and I just keep restarting. Send help.

It wasn't too bad until the third arc, and the future past dlc was pretty enjoyably written

>bear

How is Warriors?

I like all of the avatars playable as characters since they're not blank enough to be a self-insert, and wish FE16 includes another one, even if in a reduced role

Ah okay. I've never used a griffon rider myself for this reason but wyvern knights are basically wyvern lords and great knights are just paladins with armor so I've been able to easily justify the growth myself.

if the guy was playing 7 and 13 and wasn't enjoying it, i'm certain he wasn't complaining about the characters.

hey a bear's gotta make puns when he can.

I feel like those are the two best entry points to the series. Maybe it's just not your thing user.

I mean fair enough if you hate turn-based strategy games, but I refuse to believe that anyone would want to play a game including Phoenix mode for its engaging story, so I guess my question is this: If you just want waifus, why don't you just go on Sadpanda and search Fire Emblem?

Answer depends on what you're looking for. Gameplaywise, it's a good game, and a step up from HW. Unfortunately, the whole thing is severely hampered by the shit cast, and the fact that half the playable characters are clones.

Good as a musou, a lot of content, but at the same time an underwhelming roster, and huge amount of clones

I lost my GBA with FE7 with a save on bonus mission 26.5. I've basically lost the will to go back to the series.
Any Advice?

Felt like it

I refuse to consider Gaiden and Echoes to be Fire Emblem games.

I will say that I was enjoying FE7, but it was more because it was my first FE and I wasn't use to the battle system at the time and was also years and years ago.

FE13 was because I got the digital copy and my old 3DS broke and took the gamesave with it, so I am kinda not too keen on starting it over anytime soon.

My main thing is I was seeing if there was a better entry for story or a game that would be a good gateway entry that wasn't recent. Emulation is OK since I have multiple ways to play older stuff.

It's strange to me how much the Hautclere has become a part of Minerva's character despite the fact that she only had it in a game which was a remake of a remake.

People make too big a deal out of MUs, a lot of protagonists have LESS personality than Kris/ Robin/ Corrin like Roy and Seliph.

Just because you think something's bad doesn't mean it isn't part of the series. You sperg.

After I played Fates I lost any and all enthusiasm I had for Fire Emblem as a whole because of its terrible characters and story. I have Echoes just sitting here on my desk, and I cant find any motivation to play it. Fates sucked the hype right out of me.

You would be right. Its more of a watered down shitty JRPG.

Fuck too real.

Which is funny because NINTENDO AND IS DIDN'T CONSIDER GAIDEN TO BE A FIRE EMBLEM GAME in the 90s, Zigludo's Holy war was advertised as the "3rd entry of the franchise" back then.

Echoes did that to me, Echoes gameplay quality is equivalent to Fates story and character quality.

I don't even know if I plan on getting FE Switch after playing Echoes.

Didn't know that honestly. Given that context that's actually a fair take. My bad.

>Seliph
Wow another person who has actually played FE4

Gaiden in general has a pretty messy past. You have people defending Echoes purely because they don't like Awakening and Fates, the creator of Gaiden himself has said that a Gaiden remake should scrap as much of Gaiden's gameplay and maps as possible, the person that pushed for the remake was a massive Gaidenfag that thought it was the perfect game and brought 90% of Gaiden's problems into Echoes.

4 and 5 have the best graphics of all the sprite based games by far

Yeah, FE4 and FE5 desperately need remakes bad, they have the same pre-FE6 problem where half the cast get like one or two lines and then never speak again or even get acknowledged the rest of the game.

Seliph has it even worse since he's a Lord so he actually gets more screentime but still manages to be horribly dull, unlike Lief who goes through a decent amount of development in Thracia.

I have a habit of not playing a FE game for long periods of time because the anxiety of losing a unit becomes too great for me to handle.

>marry Selena cause she's cute
>red hair looks like shit on Kana
Should I reload a save and go for a different girl?

>Savescum level up stats until they're optimal every time
Call the cops I don't give a fuck

I don't go that far but if its the first turn and a unit gets little to nothing, then I'll restart the battle.

Shining Force is great.
Anri is best mage

>in the game with Domingo

While I'm glad you enjoy Shining Force, I'm afraid we're going to have to fight to the death user

...I don't play with permadeath. Tried with older games 3 times but it ended up frustrating me to fuck when someone important died and I just started to reset anyway.

no

Eh, they all appeal to different people. I don't care for stuff like Shining Force or Disgaea but fucking love Ogre Battle and FFT.

She doesn't look that bad desu.

what sprie based game do you think looks the best?

>mfw people that whine about Awakening and Fates haven't experienced the pain on Langrisser fans

Awakening was just a bit weeb and Fates had bad writing. Try playing Langrisser Re Tensei, it's so ugly that people turn off battle animations and so bad that people just let the game on auto as much as possible. And that's not including the beyond retarded character designs and all sorts of other stupid decisions.

It's a GBAfag, user, what do you think the answer will be? They are basically the equivalent of Pokemon's Red and Blue fags.

I grind Tower of Valni every playthrough to 20/20 units as soon as possible.

I have autism

Don't even consider the GBA games top tier.

Which is why the a new remake is made, they start with 4 and not 6
This is correct
>Langrisser Re Tensei
Is the game as bad as people been saying it is or is it overblown

I'm shit on managing money and tend to try and grind for it through arena or DLC.

Shut the fuck up. You're just as obnoxious repeating this shit throughout the thread as anyone that wanks on the GBA games.

First reason was because I didn't have a 3DS. Simple enough.

Then I saw Awakening and Fates were more VN than SRPG which further shoved them back on my games backlog.

Then the mobile game came and buried any chance I play an FE game again because once your franchise goes gacha, it most likely doesn't come back. Dropped Fate for the very same reason.

I liked Echoes

I bumped my first run of awakening from hard to normal because I couldn't beat chapter 5.
It was my first FE, I regret nothing.

>confess your fireemblem sins
i once thought nigger would actually be good and not get half the party killed by chapter 15 of any game.

>Conquest
>VN
How about actually play the fucking the games?

>Is the game as bad as people been saying it is or is it overblown

I bought it on launch and still can't bring myself to finish it.

Kana is shit no matter what.

god sacred stones is so fucking easy

Good times.

>MY waifu game is good because inflation mode
lol)

gr8 b8 m8

would rate 8/8

Just because it's a bit weeb doesn't make it a VN, retard.

>Lunatic Mode
>Stat inflation
Yup continue being retarded

>uses /feg/ Fates memes

Kek, absolute cancer.

Conquest has genuinely good gameplay. The writing is so horrible I can't personally handle it, but the rest is solid.

I agree the gba animations are the best in the series, but I also believe the sprires and tilesets of 4 and 5 have never been topped.

I don't think that Awakening anywhere near as bad as people lead on. It's not great, but I certainly place it above SS and maybe 7, haven't played 6 and likely never will.

I know it does but CQfags are insufferable and will respond to any bait put in front of them so why not get some (You)s

Despite getting the game a month or 2 after release, it took me two years to finish Conquest because the final map stonewalled me to shit.
I had a similar problem with Echoes' Endgame until used the Amiibo dungeons to bolster Alm's crew a bit and even then it took me 50+ turns to off Duma (Fun Fact: Mila's Turnwheel can break). This was what got me into finally finishing CQ.
My first game was 6, but I was not feeling it all about 5 chapters in, so I say 8 instead since I actually enjoyed myself with it.

Geez.

I've played a few FE games but only ever actually beaten Awakening.

>I-I was only pretending to be retarded!

I hate the art style and sprites of the 3ds Fire Emblems so much I refuse to play the games.

Feed me more

I had to replay Awakening three times before finally finishing it because the maps bored me. I dropped Echoes for 2 months near the end before picking it back up for the same reason, just getting tired of playing it. Also goes for Birthright, but I never had that problem with Conquest. Simply put, for me, decent gameplay but bad story > bad gameplay but decent story.

I did like Echoes' cast enough but don't think it was amazing as people claim; same for the story. On the other hand, don't think most of Fates' cast was that bad, though I won't say it was perfect at all. Really, most FE games casts are decent but not exactly complex enough for me to get that worked up over.

I like the series mostly for its RNG bullshit and letting the dice decide who lives and who dies in careless situations and can't enjoy Conquest at all because it's just not fun to play that way in that game.

Tellius (mainly PoR) are more VN's then strategy. More time reading a shallow story then playing the game unless you keep animations on.

>Used to savescum like an asshole when I got into the series
>Same thing with the arena, I abused it until I got 20/20 characters as soon as I could
>I fucked up recruiting Makalov and killed him when he attacked Ike
>Even though I realize units like Fir are shit I'll still use them if they're cute. I won't defend them in an argument for usability though
>I promote Amelia to a Paladin
I stopped doing the first two because that shit got boring fast and it taught me shitty playing habits. I kill Makalov on principle though.

Only memers don't do this. Cavs will always be better knights.

I never use vulneraries/elixers because WHAT IF I NEED THEM LATER?

I fell ya. FE is my favorite, but I can get tired of it so I often try out others. Have you played Tear Ring Saga by the way? It's what the series creator made after leaving Nintendo and I'd rank it above a good number of other FE games.

I also choose my main squad based on aethetic and personality instead of functionality.

i hate the franchise's current direction,might as well be called fire waifu

>Have you played Tear Ring Saga by the way?
Absolutely, and I'd say it's unironically better than Fire Emblem in every way too, good taste

Granted, it gets at least a little bit of popularity by piggybacking off of FE and the whole lawsuit fiasco, but it had a lot of good ideas and utilized them well
Other SRPGs tend to get left in the dust because they didn't get lucky breaks like how Smash made the west suddenly interested in FE, and while it's unfortunate that so many of them are lesser-known in comparison that's just how it turned out I guess

I still havent finished conquest or birthright.

I have beaten every single Fire Emblem game.

My only sin is savescumming through a few turns in in Thracia.

I ragequit and returned Shadows of Valentia because of Greith's Citadel. I even returned the Alm and Celica amiibos

Conquest and New Mystery honestly stand out from the rest of the games as the "genuinely hard" Fire Emblem games, though they can also be cheesed with classic FE cheese methods.

The only time I have ever needed a Knight in my entire history of the entire series is Conquest Lunatic anyway. Making Amelia a Knight means having to lug her slow ass little by little as your Horse and Flier Emblem clears everything by the time she reaches. Especially since you have mobile units like Seth and Cormag.

It' okay user. I promoted her to Great Knight.

Oh boy, if you hated Celica Act 3, Celica Act 4 would have driven you insane.

>mfw bought it digital so I couldn't refund it

Nice. I hope the Berwick and Vestaria Saga games get their translations out soon. I'd be much more exited playing those over FE16.

Why, because of the change in art style? Waifufaggotry has already been a part of the FE fanbase, just look at the sheer amount of Lyn wars that the 2016 CYL poll brought.

>have sacred stones, awakening, echoes and conquest
>have only completed awakening
My 3DS is broken now so I can't play any of them.

Not him but I don't care for Celica in general. She's like a worse version of Eirika with a religious zealot angle and not as pretty.

Does anyone even care about any of the females from FE7 aside from Lyn, Nino and sometimes Florina and Serra?

Gameplay wise, much better than Hyrule Warriors in just about every way, but it has poor fan service compared to its predecessor. If Awakening and Fates are your favorite games in the series, you'll like it. If you like neither one, fuck you.

I meant Celica Act 3 as in the game, Act 3 is crossing the desert, taking Greith's Citadel and then Mila's Temple.

Also Celica got sort of neutered, she and Alm were supposed to be polar opposites (War/ Peace) but they made Alm such a generic boring good boy self-insert-tier character that he makes Celica look like a madwoman by comparison compared to what little we had of Gaiden Alm and how he was interpreted for Awakening by IS.

>Make an enemy that spawn itself
>Make it so that bosses can summon it
>Can't be Expelled

FUCK MOGALLS

I like Priscilla because she's a tragic romantic that can't get with the majority of her love interests. It's a bit of a shame that people only remember the incest, but it can't be helped with this series.

I think that CODENAME: STEAM is a way better game than all of the 3DS FEs.

>STILL no source yet

I've never understood the roster praise HW gets. Pre-BOTW Zelda has like 17 main games and HW has only OoT, TP and SS. DLC is mostly WW. At most you have a few single-game reps and two from LBW after all the DLC. Not to mention the unnecessary amount of Donut Steels.

Hyrule Warriors has a ton of different playstyles, and the number of important or fan favorite Zelda characters is far less than Fire Emblem.

It's only because the DLC brought in characters from different games. Although it wasn't to the same extent that FE Warriors got there was bitching that the only non legacy, non OC characters were from OoT, TP, and SS when the game was first released.

More like most Zelda fags are huge casuals that only play the most mainstream games.

I like her too.

I only remember five OCs, three of which I was fine with while Lana and Linkle were shit.

Is it bad that wrys is my favorite unit, and I always make him a sword master, pumping his stats with stat increasing items?

>Liking the girl that got cucked by a trap.

Only if you make Super Sanic Draug as well, then you will be forgiven.

See, part of why I like her is I don't really partake in any of this meme bullshit. I thought she had good characterization in most of her supports, like her design, and her usability as a unit.

I never played the game but I masturbate to the art

Considering that in the still going Cred Forums plays FE3 book 2 anons memed Samto, one of the most mediocre units in the game, into being one of the strongest units in the army, using any meme unit is fine.

Oh boy, user, Greith's Funhouse was the smallest of the bullshit that the game would have thrown at you if you had continued the game. You still had swamps, mass gargoyle swarms, dragon summoners, megaquake and more.

You should. CQ is fun

This. Unless you're playing for efficiency then there is no problem with using any unit. Even the likes of Fiona is usable if you're willing to go slow enough.

Im on the last chapter of FE8 and i still havent used my stat boosting items

Is Seliph the original /our boy/?

>son of Sigurd
>leader of the liberation army
>has a harem of cute girls to choose from as his wife
>wields the Tyrfing
>liberates Jugdral from Loptyr
>crowned the King of Grannvale

>megaquake
>Duma and that one nerd will just decide to slice off anywhere from 8-18 HP from all your units because fuck you.
>not like Takumi's wave bullshit where you could use a dragon vein and seek cover

I love my cute son!

There's no way to use stat boosters in pre-battle preparations in Shadow Dragon, right? I just thought it seemed a bit annoying to have to slowly trade them off and use one each turn.

I used to do that, to get out of the habit you should always use them at the end of the map and give them to units who are middling in said stat, but not terrible in it or it would just be a waste.

I like the option to play Casual or Classic because it lets me enjoy the game at a casual pace while allowing older fans to play the way they always have without taking away from the experience.
I hope past FE games eventually get remade and Echoes becomes the dedicated sub-series for said remakes with Casual/Classic options.
I'm waiting for them to announce Fire Emblem Echoes: The Holy War.

Gay

If you find that annoying, you'll hate the pre-GBA FEs because they make you do the attack-defense calculations in your head.

I don't think Kaga knows the term "quality of life improvements"

Refuse to play anything before Fates, honestly hate the shit out of the gameplay but I play it for the waifus. Only reason I ever bothered with it was because one of my closest friends won't stop sucking the Nintendick and shilled it like it was an actual strategy game instead of a RTD simulator

Seliph is the original Harem Lord, definitely.

I don't even understand how people can have fun on casual mode. It just takes all of the difficulty out of the game.

Dragon Veins were really cool when enemies used them, they were boring to use for player stuff though.

I don't get it either. You could practically throw units around blindfolded and win at that point.

>He didn't have fun deciding to whether or not use the wind DV, pot breaking DV or rationalize the DVs in CQ 21
Pleb

I don't believe this is true.

One day I'll give Yggdra Union another shot.

I remember playing like some 15 chapters till it became impossible to proceed. I didn't even found out what the fuck I was doing wrong.

Fire Emblem Heroes is my first Fire Emblem Game

Every single map that had DV in both BR and CQ actually were worthwhile or could be incorporated into a strategy. I wish I knew the mindset of people who say this shit.

Not him, but I remember the one in the volcano or wherever which was tied to progression. You had to DV on the statue that held the orb or you got your asses flooded with lava.

That's actually the appeal, not only is it hard as shit but it's full of obnoxiously well-hidden secrets you'll never even know existed if you're playing blind

It's fun but definitely frustrating and doesn't hold your hand
Blaze Union is almost just as good, but I'm not sure if that one or Gloria ever became EOP-accessible in the near-decade they've been out, otherwise I'd recommend trying that one because it's a prequel taking place from the BBEG's perspective

It's been awhile since I played this game, but I won't forget how bloodthirsty Yggdra could be. That and how much of a monster Gulcasa is every time you had to fight him.

I cried like a bitch and had to take a break multiple times while playing Fates.
Any story involving family members dying completely destroys me

Now imagine if they didn't completely fuck it up.
That story setting was so juicy and ripe with potential and they drove it into the ground.

Just savescum, we all do it, and it's not like the game discourages that.

I've played all the western released games in the series, and after going back to some of them now, classic mode just feels tedious and awkward as a strategy game. Trying to prevent a single unit on your army from dying while genociding the enemy army to completion doesn't feel right.

There needs to be a mode without premadeath, but they get some sort of wounded penalty for the next map or so and everything else should be harder to compensate, like same turn enemy reinforcements, no savestates, crazy enemy exclusive skills, etc.

Shadow Dragon is my favorite FE, and the only one I've played through multiple times.

same
the writing is garbage but im having fun beating ass

>VN
I get you saw a dialogue screenshot with anime character and just assumed it is? It's a minimal part of the game and completely skippable.

I'm currently savescumming a FE4 run at monumentally pathetic level, that the hardest part is simply getting out of the home castle after everyone's arena run goes as well as possible.

Incorrectly saying CQ LM has stat inflation is a /feg/ meme?

Fuck off with nujack already

>without premadeath, but they get some sort of wounded penalty for the next map or so
>everything else should be harder
>same turn enemy reinforcements
>crazy enemy exclusive skills

what you're describing already exists, but it's not FE

You could just do it ironman style.

Then just play ironman like Kaga intended.

God bless you for this chart.

I use Est type characters in pretty much every game. 8 has been my favorite FE game since its been out in the USA. I think that Dragon Veins were an unnecessary gimmick by and large and I certainly wouldn't miss seeing them (or at least replaced with map mechanics that everyone can use) in the next entry. I also play Heroes and actually enjoy it to some extent.

I started but never finished Sacred Stones or Path of Radiance. Got to Amelia's recruitment chapter in TSS, and to the chapter after the "board the ship" map with the Black Knight coming out of a random house in PoR. I just lost interest in both, and instead, I replayed my favorite game, Binding Blade, and had a fucking blast.

I spend more time posting about Cipher than I do playing FE. I really like Cipher, and I think other people might enjoy it too if they give it a go.

I don't even play Cipher with other people anymore, either. I mostly just make new decks and play against myself. The last match I had was against another Cipherfag here after Thracia 776 came out, and I managed to eke out a win with a Leif deck. Haven't seen him since. You're missed, Minervafag.

>The last match I had was against another Cipherfag here after Thracia 776 came out
Oh, and this was in September, by the way.

Micaiah did nothing wrong except letting jarod go that was pretty fucking stupid.

I made Joshua an Assassin the first time I played Sacred Stones

The only reason I want a FE7 remake is because I want to make my avatar unit an actual character that can marry the girls in that game.

Especially Florina and Lyn

when i played awakening for the first time i didn't know chrom would get married right after a certain chapter so he married sumia, who i didn't like and never used. i reset and did it again with chrom paired with olivia the whole time but he still married sumia. i reset again and let sumia die in that chapter but she was story relevant so she "died" and still married chrom. i just kept playing with a dead sumia from then on out. i also killed gaius instead of recruiting him that run and never replayed awakening so i still don't know the appeal of gaius.

>spoiler
Literally nobody would fault you for this.

Jesus you need to explain why.

And I also want the second half of the game to be FE6 where your offspring battles against Zephiel.

>the appeal of gaius
Unless you're a fujoshi there is none.

Sumia is great though.

We're on Cred Forums's Cred Forums board, if you haven't noticed.

I've played FE7, Fire Emblem Fates (all of paths), and fire emblem echoes. and some of FE8. I haven't beaten any of them. The closest one was Conquest but I couldn't beat Takumi in the end so I gave up and deleted the file

You are everything that is wrong with modern Fire Emblem.

I've had echoes sitting in my 3DS since the day it came out but the second half of the game bores me to tears every time I play it.
JRPG style encounters in a strategy game are a bad idea.
Especially when enemies are either needlessly bulky or spawn in more enemies

>Roy takes a backseat as your offspring fights Zephiel
I'd laugh my fucking ass off if they added in Al as Mark's son

Fuck, this would be great. Elibefags would never recover.

I only like Heroes. I've tried to play a couple of the games but always lose interest a few chapters in, but I've played Heroes every day since release.

I only bought the game because of Camilla, but I like the other waifus in fates too, and I don't give a fuck about the series
I'll probably only play fates, warriors, and depending on how they handle waifus in FE16, I'll play that too

Awakening looks good for waifus too, so I may play that too

Echoes is the only translated FE game I've never beaten since I thought the maps were shit. Sometimes I consider going back to it, but my only reason for it is because I like using Delthea in Heroes.

To think, we had somebody last night arguing that waifufags weren't that bad.

No one said I would be judged about my sins

Like fucking clockwork.

Because waifufags are the scum of the Earth and deserve to be ethnically cleansed. They contributed nothing and drag a franchise's reputation through the mud.

In Awakening, I married Sully

I had to force myself to finish Awakening and couldn't finish Echoes. I can't comprehend why people like those games. No game is worth playing if the gameplay isn't good, and certainly not for a mediocre story.

I''ve never played a fire emblem game.

>They contributed nothing
I bought Fates and every DLC for that game
I helped the developers

RUN. Too much of Cred Forums is shit and like that game. I'm on your side though. Its maps are shit but Delthea is great. She's almost worth it for the Free Time events.

I started a FE7 file on VBA when I was in high school, around 2008 or so. I got some way into the game and then never got back to it, until last year, when I found the save file, and decided to finish it.
I got up to chapter with Nino before getting sidetracked again.
Maybe some day I will finish that save.

I don't play Fates/Conquest because all the characters have the same fucking face.

I'm not sure whether I should let this thread change my mind about this. It may just be shitposting, but to think that people could actually think this way.

I unironically like Heroes despite acknowledging it's shit. I still don't partake in their cancer threads here though.

>It may just be shitposting
It's not, I'm serious, I just don't understand why people care so much about it
Just let me play my waifu focused FE while you guys play the other ones
I'm not hurting or bothering anyone

if awakening was a good game maybe i'd have replayed it and finally embraced a chrom sumia marriage but i'll never know now

Incest characters in Conquest

People care because FE becoming popular for this reason has an effect on the future of the franchise. Child units were already shoehorned into Fates in the most contrived, awful way imaginable. You're a nuisance to people that like the franchise for how it was.

One that's not true, and two how can you finish any FE?

Why didn't Validar just use the Darksphere against Chrom's party?

It's less a problem with you than it is a problem with IS. They'll go out of their way to appeal to waifufags, even if they have to omit the most popular characters from crossovers like Heroes and Warriors.

The spheres probably lost a fair bit of their power over the ages, I'd figure.

Why didn''t Chrom just shoot Validar

Why didn't the Griffons just fly the orbs to Chrom?

There isn't much I can do about that
I loved fates, a lot, and forgive me older fans, but I want more games like that

I only bothered to play Awakening because of Frederick's crit line "PICK A GOD AND PRAY." Otherwise I would have never even considered it.

>PICK A GOD AND PRAY

And that's fine. Consider yourself a parasite. You're contributing to the death of a franchise and benefiting from it, but it's not really your fault. It's just your nature.

>there isn't much I can do about that
You have a hand in the direction the franchise is going by actively supporting that it. But you like that direction so I get that that's not a problem to you. I get it.

Just understand why long times fans of the series can't stand you.

Why didn't Lucina go back in time and kill Validar's parents?

Why didn't Lucina go back in time and kill Forneus?

Why didn't Owain just use his full power to destroy Validar?

Why didn't Lucina just become Chrom's best friend instead, so no one could betray him?

Why didn't Kellam just sneak up on Validar and assassinate him?

Who?

It probably wouldn't help, unfortuantely the problem with Sumia is that she's "story relevant" in the sense that she doesn't do much of anything besides participate in two cutscenes that add nothing to the story. After chapter 11 Sumia becomes a background character. The relationship has zero development, and zero purpose other than to produce children.

People who say that Sumia is great say so, because they've married her themselves in their playthroughs.

Why didn't Naga just suicide attack Grima like Robin did, if her corpse was used to make him?

Because he'd still come back.

The perfect assassin.

>People who say that Sumia is great say so, because they've married her themselves in their playthroughs.
user that said that here. I never did, I just like her and her supports well enough.

I pre-ordered the special edition for Fates.

source, nignog

Because then she'd be forced to marry him and give birth to herself, resulting in a positive feedback loop of incest, with the royals of Ylisse eventually ending up with the ol' Habsburg jaw

Hmm this is mostly tame, I don't expect to anger anyone with this

I hope we keep getting Robin-style Avatars

I'd rather have a FE6 remake before an FE4 one

I wouldn't mind a New Mistery-Style sequel for Awakening

I hope they drop Kozaki for any subsequent FE game. 2 games is more than enough

>Lucina gives birth to herself
>Lucina 2 is somewhat more retarded than Lucina
>Lucina 2 goes back and gives birth to Lucina 3
>Lucina 3 is even more retarded
>they keep going
And then you end up with Azura.

I'm done with feh because I keep pulling trash units.

It was a cool axe. And people liked the more detailed armor she got.

>the time travel ability eventually becomes genetic

Her supports are merely okay, there's really nothing special about them. There's really nothing special about her other than the fact that the game wants to force her down your throat, despite the fact she contributes fuck all, and her relationship with Chrom is inconsequential.

Awakening was my first game and i didn't even know Tharja was a character until FEH because is was so bad at awakening

I would use archers if they actually increased their stats when they leveled up.

Fucking Wolt is like level 5 with his base Str of 4.

>no wincest tier

Hell I believe it.

I missed it and I'm thankful I did.

My first fates playtrough was on phoenix mode

Geez, all I really said is that I personally like her.

And all I really said was that there is nothing special about her.

If user didn't like her the first time around, then finishing the game won't make him decide that she's a great character.

i always save scum through the arena in fe4, even if it means making the myrms miss like 3 70% hits in a row

You just gave me the wrong impression about what point you were trying to make when you replied to my post correcting that I wasn't a waifufag.

I'm actually completely in agreement that user wouldn't find any reason to change his mind. I like her but she's a simple character, like most of the cast.

Just bought the Warrior's special edition because it's 40% off on Amazon

>I hope they drop Kozaki for any subsequent FE game. 2 games is more than enough

I don't think anyone will get mad you for this, hell I started with Awakening and while I don't mind the dude's art and like the majority of the designs he gave his artstyle is just not fitting for Fire Emblem at all.

I forced myself to drop Heroes after realizing how much I spent on it.

>nose stud
How to ruin a cosplay with one thing.

I agree as well. I even have the Awakening artbook. I like his stuff but I think Fire Emblem should move on from it.

I'm okay with Sumia, I neither like nor dislike her. In fact I think her character would have been better off if they just dind't pair her up with Chrom, or at the very least didn't push her with Chrom, because it forced her into the spotlight, when she's better off staying in the background.

How much user? We're all anonymous here.

2K or almost 2K.

Woah.

Geez and I thought about ~$400 was already too much.

I'm just curious, what compelled you to drop that much? +10ing your waifu? pulling on every banner?

fuck it now this is my headcannon now

>2 grand on a gacha game

Im afraid that if i my region didn't stop me from putting money into gacha i would end up like you, but still what compelled you to put so much money

Not him, but back when I was first starting I would spend on every banner for the cute girl even if I didn't know who she was. I've totaled about $4000, but at least it was all free money. Now I only play for the characters I'm actually familiar with and like and rarely spend anything anymore.

-Trying to get into the franchise, but have yet to pass a single game.
-Started with Shadow Dragon so as to not get spoiled on better games w/ better mechanics (could care less about the graphics).
-Being shit at Tactical RPGs in general
-Playing Heroes with no clue what I should be doing.

I wasn't outspending my boundaries despite that and I never put myself in debt. that being said I'm still a retard.

Any advice for the final stage of Shadow Dragon? No one has the mov to attack the ballisticians on turn 1, much less kill them before they snipe my squishy units, and all the enemies have ridiculously high stats and brave weapons. Of course, I can't warp cheese or anything, since Medeus is surrounded by other enemies.
Playing on Hard 3.

Do you even still have the account or log into it at all? I don't mind running a second account for shits and giggles if you really want to ditch.

Fates Archers are great.

I deleted the app off my phone entirely, though I did have it linked to my Nintendo account.

In that case I wouldn't bother asking for the details since there's a solid chance you have the Nintendo account being used for other shit.

Just warp Marth into the room with Medeus and make your other units last as best they can until Marth inevitably murders everything in that room and finishes the chapter.

What would you even do with a second gacha account? Double the TT sounds awful.

Alternative strategies and builds without wasting my resources on my regular account.

I used to have one whenever I felt the need to roll, but didn't have orbs on my main account. In hindsight I should have held on to it since I ended up spending money a few months after I stopped using it.

I used to masturbate to the idea of male Corrin being fucked by Niles

This. I haven;t heard on logical reason why people do it
>make an alt account but don't play it as seriously, missing out on orbs, and getting units you wanted in your main account but is useless because it's in a shitty alt
>play it just as seriously as a main account but exhaust yourself unless you're a NEET and have your units split

t. fujo

I switched to Phoenix Mode since I threw my units around like a retard and had enough of Mr. Fuga's Wild Ride

My Marth is pretty weak. That one manakete with the Firestone sitting in front of Medeus doubles him, hitting for 30 dmg at 84% hit.

youtu.be/dcLutAup7Qs?t=15m5s

I'm baffled that this was considered a FINISHED PRODUCT.

Feed Marth all of your stat boosters, and make sure to use the most broken forged weapon you possibly can make.
Alternatively just use a different unit if you have someone better, iirc Marth nor Falchion is required to kill Medeus.

Look on the bright side. at least you never poured so much you had to sell your house, car or phone,.

I want to be Lloyd's little sister.

>I hope they drop Kozaki for any subsequent FE game. 2 games is more than enough
This and your image are extremely popular opinions here. You want a 'sin', try this:

Hidari is overraed. He's not bad at all,
but also not the god the FE fanbase treats him as.

It's pretty dumb to have spent that much but at the very least you knew your limits and didn't go off to do something as retarded and awful like borrow money from the fucking Yakuza.

I actually used all those last chapter, but I guess I can send Caeda up there with Gradivus, a forged Dragonpike, and Iote's Shield.

I find his art extremely pleasant, but it is very anime for lack of a better description.

Between the anxiety of permadeath and the OCD of choosing best min-max children, I stopped playing FE:A right after marriages and offspring were introduced to the story.
Had no such issue on FE games before this and I'm afraid that the waifu simulator feature might still present in the newer releases so I haven't gone back. And I still prefer Advance Wars and FFT.

I've played every FE game significantly, but I've never beaten one.

waifus and kids arent in echoes so you might like that one. fates goes full on kids and wifus with an even shittier explanation for how they exist so i would skip that one

Don't worry, Echoes not only has no 'waifus', but it also has an actual reset button you can use.

I never played Fire Emblem before and bought Conquest as my starting game because the person I liked had Birthright and I wanted to use it as a reason to get closer with them.

Did it work?

I always used cheat codes in the ones with permadeath

I have multiple save files in Awakening that have some 90+ hours.

Heheh. About that.
We started to talk way more than usual (because he didn't know that I liked that much video games prior to this) and became closer as a result. I eventually moved away but I learned he liked me back before I even started talking to him. I guess it's not a very satisfying story but I had lots of great memories as a result.

Well, fuck. It's half off right now but both Walmart and Amazon are sold out. Might browse later and see if I can add another $15 of stuff I need to restock and get free shipping on Walmart; at least they'll back-order it at the reduced price.

I liked Warriors

>he

Oh my lord, I was only joking but it turned out to be true.

That's really sweet, user

I'm a girl.

user is cute! CUTE!

>girl
>on Cred Forums
lmao, forget that (male), you homo?

H O S H I D O
O
S
H
I
D
O

Just because you're wearing a skirt doesn't change the fact you have a penis faglord.

Nohr?

No you're not.

I like the futa chart and I wouldn't mind there being one for the rest of the FE games

Sh-shut up, you're lying. You're actually a thirsty trap.

Fucking hell, I thought I got away from the whole gays pretending to be girls thing when I left r9k.

R I G E L
I
G
E
L

Gross I bet you want Camilla and Charlotte to spitroast you until they fill you up to the brim with their thick and potent futa cum.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

HAS

Best recruitment theme, prove me wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYa8oyGdm8

Protip: FE8's is also pretty good

A

Please be in Jugdral

Is there another SRPG series you would suggest if my favorite FE games are the SNES ones?

I was expecting something else and I was going to lambast you for not picking the right one.

I am pleasantly surprised.

Sounds like shit.

You cannot beat the original.

youtu.be/Xof_1FZGeFw

Yes there is.

This guy looks a little angry, hopefully he doesn't go too far and lose his head.

Here, I proved it

youtu.be/zWbM4LcNmjc

No worries, he's not the hothead of that particular game.

But the remake improved on it completely.
youtube.com/watch?v=pFG2vToyNWE

t. Reddit

Why didn't Tiki start to degenerate if the Fire Emblem/Shield of Seals lost it's power?

Can we all agree that Awakening had the worst recruitment theme by far?

Why was Naga female when all other games referred to it as male?

G O L D O A
O
L
D
O
A

Are the Tellius games considered a Reddit favorite or something? Where are you getting this?

I think it fits the game perfectly, but it's unremarkable as a piece of music.

Awakening had a recruitment theme?

Someone conducted a poll on /feg/ that people who said they're favorite games were Tellius were said they used reddit. Someone also posted a poll from there in which they said their favorite game was PoR with RD not far behind.

I wouldn't put much thought into it though.

youtube.com/watch?v=5BOdqZjOTMs

The implication is that she's only at risk of degenerating as a child due to how unnaturally powerful she is. Presumably, she's fine with just a dragonstone once she grows up.

Geez. People put too much stake in that site. It's relevance is fading but Cred Forums treats it like it's still 2012. Besides a strawpoll on /feg/ sounds like a perfect opportunity for shitposting and false-flags.

Yes. Cred Forums is territory of the Jugdral-Elibe alliance.

It was a google poll, but yeah maybe.

Do you have 3 people who can Warp and the Aum Staff? If so, do this:
>Only bring people with high enough Rank for Warp, Tiki, and somebody with a Wyrmslayer/Dragonpike
>Warp Wyrmslayer/Dragonpike user to kill the dragon guarding Medeus
>Warp Tiki, have her die to Medeus
>Aum Staff Tiki
>Warp Tiki again, should be able to kill Medeus in the 2nd hit

Every time I try to start Genealogy of the Holy War, I've completely lost heart by chapter 2. The game's fine, but if I try to play fast, someone gets ganked and destroyed, and if I try to play slow, I lose out on that sweet village loot. Doesn't help that Sigurd is the only one in my entire party who's ever strong enough to one-round the XP fodder enemies. Does anyone here have any tips?

>inb4 git gud
I want to, that's why I'm asking for tips.

What about Archaneafags?

I've never been able to save that one Chapter 2 village, so I just don't bother.

God this music is terrible. Literally zero hype motivation for the played when they get a new unit.

The sound quality is ass in comparison, but otherwise I prefer the FE6 rendition
youtube.com/watch?v=hvUxqiqupKM

I considered something similar already, but
A: none of my units can oneround the dragon guarding Medeus, even after spending all my remaining money on mt forges.
B: I thought Aum Staff could only be used in the temple where you obtain it, so I already revived Catria.

They only exist in Diet Nigger's threads. They're nice and good people.

Just look up a guide on which villages actually have stuff other than money and focus on those more. Trust me, you won't be running out of money any time soon, especially when you have someone like Dew.

Also don't be afraid to have Sigurd take care of problems. He's nearly invincible throughout all of gen 1.

Genealogy is arguably up there for being my favorite FE Game, but I don't dare play it without save state scumming.
It takes me a good 2-3 hours to clear chapters of FE4 on average and I am not fucking doing that shit over again for each fuck up.

Even Echoes somehow made Gaiden's somewhat somber recruitment theme sound motivating.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Me0gTsjFiE

>none of my units can oneround the dragon guarding Medeus, even after spending all my remaining money on mt forges
Does a Crit with an unforged one kill? If so, forge a bunch of Crit instead.

>I thought Aum Staff could only be used in the temple where you obtain it, so I already revived Catria.
Welp RIP. If Tiki has Crit on him she might be able to do it without dying.

WILL NOT MOVE

I think it did, but I can't remember how any of them went in Fates.

KELLAM

exp isn't hugely vital for gen 1 it's more about getting good pairings and loot to hand down

I cant stand perma death

From someone who likes awakening, that theme is absolute garbage and I'm still mad. I'm not saying we needed a fucking nother variation of the encounter theme, but something that wasn't garbage would have been nice.

>save state scumming
You do know that FE4 lets you save at the beginning of every turn before you move any units, right?

That song was pretty hype when it played in Zeke's recruitment.

>I thought Aum Staff could only be used in the temple where you obtain it, so I already revived Catria.
Bwahaha

They don't exist!

You're all babies, here's a really hot opinion: I don't like a single song in Path of Radiance's soundtrack, it's incredibly bland.

Thanks. In my current playthrough, I think Sigurd might actually be the only one who's ever gotten more than two stats on a level-up, and is for sure the only one who's levelled strength more than once, so it's very reassuring that I'm not screwing myself by using him.

Don't worry too much about the villages, the game itself is pretty easy if you take your time and plan out your moves carefully, losing a bit of village loot here and there won't hurt too much. if you are worried about villages you can always get Fury or Fee armed with a sword to separate themselves from the pack and take care of them on their own.

even though i've been playing fe since 2003, i've still spent more time on fates and awakening, despite claiming not be a nuFEfag

Really? Not even Caineghis, or Tibarn's theme or the rider battle?

Nah you're right about that.

I know that, its still save scumming regardless, just slower.

Oh, another tip: When you get Jamke, sell his killer bow to Midir, it makes him into a way better unit.

I seriously would have to go onto Youtube to remember what songs you're talking about, and I just beat the game like 2 weeks ago.
Meanwhile I haven't played FE4 in 2 years and I could still hum almost the entire soundtrack off of memory alone.

Best PoR song
youtube.com/watch?v=2yReBRItWu0

Realistically I can agree that it's probably forgettable but I associate it with good memories now.

Will do, the boy definitely needs it. While you're still here: Magic ring for Azel or for Deirdre? I already gave the speed ring to Azel.

Azel probably needs it most, until you get TIlytu at least,

Scored an own goal there as that's originally from FE4.
I do think the PoR soundtrack is pretty memorable though besides that one

Not him, but I wouldn't bother with Deirdre. You lose her at the start of chapter 3

Not him, but give it to Azel.
For Story reasons, you might want to get rid of Dierdre's equipment soon, just saying.

Magic ring to Alec and give him a magic sword, it makes him usable.

Also consider giving Noish a pursuit ring, just know that Ethylin will want it later to pass down to leaf.

Sell Deirdre's stuff at the start of chapter 3, except for her crown.

Magic Ring on Light Brand Alec. Paladin promotion gives +5 Magic, so he'll actually become a decent Combat Unit since he'll be doubling on Res with 22 Magic Damage.

If you're going to give the Pursuit Ring to Ethlyn then you shouldn't bother giving it to Noish if he's only going to have it for not even 2 chapters. It's a waste of gold.

Thank you for the heads-up. I have no goddamn idea how anyone beat this game without a walkthrough when it came out. If I were playing this blind, I would be going into the second generation without any pairings because I wouldn't even think of making a conscious effort to leave two characters next to each other every fucking turn. Not to mention that I wouldn't even know which parents make usable matches without basically HAVING to fuck it up at least once.

>pair Ethlyn with anyone but Midir or Jamke
>fuck you kid, her son gets an iron bow, Midir and Jamke's weapons go in the garbage can

Thanks to this whole thready for the help, by the way.

Fine, these are the actual best songs
youtube.com/watch?v=gqrCmPga46w
youtube.com/watch?v=6F-y3DynFYQ

in your defence both have dlc that doubles length of a campagn if you play them all and fates is 3 games in one

2nd gen gives you Seliph, Leif, and Ares and they're more than enough to handle whatever comes their way.

A lot of the substitute units in gen 2 are usable. Hell, two are flat out better than their non-substitute versions.

The game can be beaten without making any conscious pairings.
Units don't have to stay next to each other every single turn to gain love points, and some of the better pairings like Ayra/Lex, Midir/Aideen, and Ced/Erin are doable just off of conversation points and base love growth alone.
Not only this, but Gen 2 already has the big boys of Seliph, Shannan, Ares, and Leif that are given for free and can easily handle Gen 2 on their own.

Sucks to be Sylvia's kids

Ethlyn already is married to Quan though?

Oh, Minerva's out? Is she a Camilla clone like everyone expected?

Yep.

>Ethlyn
You mean Aideen, Ethlyn is already with Cuan.
And the game mostly hints you at who to pair, Levin with Fuy/Sylvia (Sylvia is less optimal as you have to wait for promotion to use Holsety)
Ayra with Lex/Holyn, either or are great.
Aidenn is pushed for Jamke and Midir.
Lachesis for Beowulf/Finn.
Azel and Tilytu etc.
The only good one that isn't pushed or hinted at is Holyn Briggid

They aren't combat though

I'll take them, but I prefer these
youtube.com/watch?v=5VSwmzxFHZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R41NgD_Rouc
Plus this one originally from the GBA
youtube.com/watch?v=qeIqZWfVZqY

Yup, right down to using fire magic.

I was honestly surprised that Linde isn't a Robin clone, that's how low the bar is set, I still don't trust Tharja to have an original moveset though next month

Ayra/Noish is pretty fun for the Brave Sword Astra Critical combo.

>If I were playing this blind, I would be going into the second generation without any pairings because I wouldn't even think of making a conscious effort to leave two characters next to each other every fucking turn. Not to mention that I wouldn't even know which parents make usable matches without basically HAVING to fuck it up at least once.

That's why Gen 2 gives you good units like Seliph, Ares, Leif, Shanan, Altena, and Oifey.

>Plus this one originally from the GBA
youtube.com/watch?v=VhyDyG8CANM

Eh, you could probably do worse than being a clone of one of the best characters in the game.

What about the other two?

Well Ayra's kids turn out great regardless, so that one is for any pts where you put Lex with Tilytu for the wrath/vantage combo to make up for the lack of pursuit

>Altena
ehhhhh she isn't really that good. Gay Bulge is the worst Holy Weapon and Fliers aren't the best since they can't use the Road movement bonus.
Julia is better since she can Nosferatu-tank as a Castle Defender.

Navarre is identical to Lyn, though in his case, it's probably more likely Lyn is a clone of him.
Linde is original, surprisingly.

Oh that's cool, I don't remember it playing when you get Astram in SD, although it's been about 8 years since I played it so I may have just forgotten

>Castle Defender

What a useless fucking mechanic.

it's useful as fuck in chapter 9 and maybe when Arione is attacking in endgame
but yeah it really isn't utilized ever

source?

It's useless in Gen 1 but Gen 2 often throws a bunch of 2 Range enemies at your Castles, namely in the Thracia Chapters.

>a girl will never be so interested in you that she picks up hobbies and interests for you just to get you to like her
attentionwhoring post aside that kinda hurts

I have enemies waste their entire weapon on my units for exp

>Gen 2 often throws a bunch of 2 Range enemies at your Castles

No, it doesn't. The only times you have to remember that the mechanic exists is at the beginning of Chapter 9 and at the end of said chapter. I love the game, but the mechanic is poorly implemented; it's as if IS put it in the game thinking how it'd be so cool that you have to defend your castle while seizing other castle, but then they forgot to make it relevant outside of one chapter.

Gaiden is my favorite game in the series, Radiant Dawn is my second favorite.
PoR is my least favorite game, Echoes is my second least favorite.
That's my husband!

Yes, it does.
If you don't deal with the Chapter 8 Wyverns near Manster they make a beeline for your castle, and then there's also the times it's used in Chapter 9.

Oh, and I also forgot about the Axe Horse guys in the Final Chapter. They also go straight for your Castle.

Conquest has good gameplay, the other two routes don't

while not your home castle you also have leif's squad defending from the constant freege armours in chapter 7

I always give Ayra to Lex because he's my nigga and he deserves best girl

You're 100% right. But here's a really hot one: FE in general has mediocre music, only FE4 and FEif I would say has okay and great music. The OST's are so generic I always mute them and play soundtracks from other games just because I can't stand to listen to them.

Yeah, that feels pretty bad now that I think about it more. The chance of seeing either dragon loli pedo b8 and/or sexpots like Camilla and immediately throwing it out the window seem too great for me to ever mention that I like FE.

Genealogy is the only Fire Emblem game I still like and enjoy playing.

Awakening and Fates have soured my opinion on the franchise overall.

I like Fe14's music, but SoV was great if it wouldn't be interrupted by TRIPLET TRIPLET DUN DUN TRIPLET TRIPLET DUN DUN

Lex is suave as fuck. Best cav in the series.

Yeah, dat Brave/Hero Axe too

Birthright since its a part of Fates has great mechanics

not him but i find birthrights maps are weird in that i can appretiate some of the ideas behind some of birthrights maps but they're almost always executed horribly and the enemies are so pathetic, the only really stand out map imo was Camilla's sewer map. It also doesn't help like 70% of maps are rout, the worst objective type

Don't lose hope.

If she's a nerd the male eye-candy is probably enough to keep her reeled in, heh , either way it's honestly not that big of a problem (unless she's one of those against female sexualization).

Got back into playing FE5 and god it's so jarring how nice the portraits are compared to FE3 and FE4. This game probably has the best looking portraits next to FE8 in my opinion.

I want to fuck male Hinoka

Thread is dying, post em and rate

>decide i'm gonna fuck my sister
>THEY'RE NOT FUCKIGN RELATED AT ALL
fuck fates, worst game in the series

Play FE4 if you want true incest Emblem.

>The routs entire premise is based on siding with your blood relatives
>Turns out they're not related to you after all lol
Genius writing right there IS