Incoming costume pack dlc

incoming costume pack dlc
for only $29.99

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOTvoFU7E4s&t=124s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It looks horrible. Why make alternate costumes if they look terrible without properly redone animations?

>4 people manage to make mediocre models without regard for the lighting engine in their spare time
>while Arc System doesn't want to waste development time they can spend on the DLC characters and future games needing to rig up entirely new models and work the lighting around them like they already need to do for their basic characters as it is
>"F-Fucking lazy hacks! Modders could do their job just as easily but t-they don't like money I guess!"
Yeah I mean it's not like the spent years making a lighting setup that makes low-poly models appear 2D or developed an entire fucking video game or anything, they should really take pointers from the guys who just rig up basic models to toss into other people's games.

New Sonic fighter when?

Arcsys actually goes through the trouble of doing proper shading instead of dumping costumes that look like shit.

*Gohan

They've acknowledged the request for alt costumes, but it's like you said, they have to go through a lot of trouble reshading the entire cast. If we do get a costume pack, the soonest we'd see it is after all of the season 1 dlc characters release.
tfw Gohan has so many great costumes that whatever they choose is almost guaranteed to disappoint no matter what

God, I hate Gohan's dub actor.
Sounds like that fat kid from school everyone bullied.

Top Gohan Costumes:
>Green Great Saiyaman Gi (Without helmet)/(With or without sunglasses is fine)
>Blue Gi from early Buu arc
>Kai outfit

The orange Gi is hot garbage on him, and he should have never worn it.

>>Green Great Saiyaman Gi (Without helmet)/(With or without sunglasses is fine)
>not great saiyaman gi without cape from his fight with Dabura
Shit, even just the black spandex after he lost the green gi would look great.

Also the orange gi is top tier on teen Gohan, the Bojack movie proves it.

I miss Brice Armstrong's Ginyu.

someone make knuckles
lol u do not no de wae

looks like shit

2 sec on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=WOTvoFU7E4s&t=124s

Fighters Megamix 2 when?

Looks like a yellow turd.
Wouldn't touch that skin ever, the quality is complete shit.

Modding shitty skins only serves waifu and furryfags.

>tfw Sega have enough franchises to make a kick ass Fighters Megamix 2 but they won't because if they're not Sanic, Yakuza or Miku, they might as well not even exist for them

To be fair Arc System doesn't have the power of autism.

THIS IS WHY SONIC FANS RUIN EVERYTHING!

>there'll never be a mod that makes the characters look like their early manga styles
I guess it wouldn't work with the new characters.

That's who Gohan is, you idiot. Better than sounding like a gnome with throat cancer in the JP dub, for sure.