Does Kingdom Come makes true RPG-revolution?

youtube.com/watch?v=aAbGnx8uvDk&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/photos/photo/117762038497768990835/5999911070782740578
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stay mad

What an unfinished buggy mess, but it's from ''LE BASED SLAVS'' no wonder Cred Forums loves it

you'll grow out of it one day

Jesus, even skyrim wasn't that bad at launch

You know what, i fucking hate the combat system

B-b-b-but sjw hate it, s-so it's must be good

Really it's not that bad game, but that bugs make me cry(

git gud

Is this you, Fedot?

>plus.google.com/photos/photo/117762038497768990835/5999911070782740578

lol, everyone I know that actually played the game loves it and plays it usually for 5+ hours straight.

Cred Forums is full of normalfaggots
Was Skyrim your first RPG, you huge faggots?

>it's not from the only Cred Forums endorsed jewtuber Crowbcat
Piss off with you shitty selfpromotion.

Nothing western has made any semblance of progress into redefining or reviving the rpg genre, especially not some generic looking elder scrolls clone. But continue being delusion based off how much it blows the fuck out of the opposition.

Ah, the bohemian man eating horse. Glad to see they included it in this very realistic and accurate game

>my friends are all jobless neet autists
Good to know.

Damn why are weebs and SJWs so mad about this game being a success?

>Was Skyrim your first RPG, you huge faggots?
you already know the answer

It kinda was but still isn't an excuse for this one.

>mfw people bought it at launch so they could play the worst version of the game whilst everyone else is waiting a month or two for paches

>it sold well so it's great!
CoD and fifa confirmed masterpieces

Stop promoting your shitty videos Ivan

Because success doesn't necessarily correlate with quality. You're also blowing this up based on a false scale of opposition. Literally faking the amount of responders to be that which they're not.

Aside from couple bloggers (who probably are shilling for visibility) and internet creeps they aren't. Now that the narrative has been set that this okay-looking but kinda predictable game is more outrageous than it is, they can implement further shilling on forums, marketing it with the le politics memery.

You retards think Ubishit didn't put "WE" intentionally as the first word of the Egypt game's announcement? Played like a god damned fiddle...

Well it must be doing something right if a first game studio is selling copies like that and is getting decent reviews from mainstream sites like IGN.

Kingdom Come was successful and is popular so the average Cred Forumstards hates it because they are neither of those things.

whats the name of that music video again?

Mark Gormley - Little wings

>93,000 players and growing
>Cred Forums is SEETHING more and more

>Because success doesn't necessarily correlate with quality
In a case of niche game with limited marketing, yes it does.

>You're also blowing this up based on a false scale of opposition.
He does not. I read about the game in a mainstream, politically correct medium and it was called "succesful despite politically motivated attacks".

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
they invited him to most respected and objective news tv station, is this even real?

>relatively backwater country makes a globally successful entertainment title
He isn't even a radical in any of his opinions except for dumb burgers. Why wouldn't they invite him in?

Unironically git gud

I think you mean "SJWs love to spam Cred Forums and demanded this game fail, so they're seething".

Actual Cred Forums is having fun with this game.

Do you really think SJWs made a single topic about KC:D on Cred Forums?
Are you really that dense you can't see a false-flag?