FighterZ

>Super Saiyan Bardock

For what purpose?

Because he can? Everyone else has their Super Saiyan form.

Nappa

They're really trying to appeal to the younger demographic with this DLC.

goku blanco when?

>70 gokus playable
>not one of them is Kid Goku
Feels fuckin bad.

Because Bardock has so little to work with as is and gets by on popularity alone. The only other character without a function to glean from their material was maybe 18, to whom they gave the 17 tag mechanic.

Nappa can't go Super Saiyan in the anime/movies or manga user

I hope the first DLC characters will come alongside a bit of a balance patch.

If that was true then kefla would have been announced

Bardock and Broly is for the older people.

this, this so much.
i have 3 problems with the game
>no Kid Goku
>Normal Goku should have been Base Goku going super Saiyan for his supers, him having 3 kamehamehas is ass, he should have had 1 kamehameha, 1 genkidama and a Kaioken Install/ Rushdown combo
>Teen Gohan also only has Kamehamehas.

i accepted the fact that Saiyaman and Videl are just wishful thinking.

Saiyaman at least has a lobby avatar, so it's sort of a possibility.

This is the most frustrating thing about it. For starters the producers said from the jump that they weren't going to do duplicate characters. The game already has a problem with move variety without throwing in redundant characters. But the second problem is that Goku transforming does not invalidate everything he can do in the previous form. Super Saiyan Blue Goku can do EVERYTHING Super Saiyan Goku can do. So if you're going to do SSB Goku then why not make that the only Goku and just not make a repeat character. They couldn't even be assed to keep his RoF clothing to differentiate the design a little bit more. Meaning if you wanted to do a scene with SSB Goku just change the hair. Why are we doing fucking Bardock when he only appeared in 2 movies and doesn't have anything about him that stands out other than he uses melee attacks a bit more than Goku?

Kid Goku is sort of acceptable because Kid Goku does things adult Goku doesn't do. He's not as adept at flying so he uses Nimbus to get around. He uses the Power Pole which I don't think Goku even remembers he had that. And Kamehameha is his only real ki based attack so you can make him more melee focused since you have more to work with than fucking Bardock.

I loved the Saiyaman arc

Nappa does power up in his fight, but Vegeta kills him after he's defeated and before Super Saiyan mode is even discovered. Maybe Nappa could've learned to go Super Saiyan if Vegeta let him live.

Don't worry user, you'll be getting Kid Goku

>no kame sen'nin
>no satan
>no kid goku
>no zarbon

Instead we get "blonde roid rage shitter" number 9 and 10 respectively.

Nappa is interesting because he seemed to care more about the Saiyan race as a whole rather than his own personal position in it

>Vegeta: The Dragonballs can grant any wish
>Nappa: So should we use them to wish Raditz back from the dead?
>Vegeta: Fuck no. Raditz was a weak shit. Let's use it to make ourselves immortal.

>Nappa: How did Raditz die anyway?
>Vegeta: It seems when a Saiyan breeds with an Earthling the resulting half-breed is naturally stronger than full blooded Sayains
>Nappa: Oh so we can enslave Earth and mate with their women to restore the Saiyan race to a greater glory than before
>Vegeta: What and lose my position as strongest Saiyan? No we're going to kill all the Earthlings and steal their Dragonballs

Stop that

The reason there are multiple Goku's is because different people want to see different things with Goku. It's not even a game-mechanic thing. Just a matter of fact that Goku with blonde hair is iconic to a lot of people who either have a passing interest in DBZ or stopped watching at some point. You COULD have just blue Goku, but that's not how most people recognize him. Outside of that, there'd be no way to fit everything Goku does in DBZ into one character, hence why they split him between different time periods.

As for Bardock, Japan loves him. I got nothing else on this. You're right, but Japan loves him, and Team Red is a Japanese team. Japan's character wishes come before everyone else's.

Bardock only goes Super Saiyan for his level 3, otherwise he's in normal form.

Makes sense to me, Goku's SS form is iconic, his Blue form is the new big cheese, and Goku Black is literally his own character with completely different moveset, and vision.

The Blue hardly has anything in common with the SS form, in terms of special moves it has none, the ultimate is different.
The only thing it shares is it's level 1 Kamehameha, but Blue's isn't as versatile's as SS's.

Bardock is an established character who has repeatedly shown up time and time again over the span of I don't even know how many fucking years, and is a fan favorite.
All because he wasn't in the show doesn't mean he hasn't had a platform to establish himself. He isn't a Goku clone to a lot of people.

>Nappa suggestion for repopulating the Saiyan race comes to fruition after Trunks, Gohan, and Goten are born.

Guess he called it.

Goku only has like four techniques in the series though: Kamehameha, Kaioken, Genki Dama and teleport.

These old school types of anime intros remind me of Angel Blade.

It's for the best that Kid Goku was omitted if Colleen is voicing him

I will hang myself if that happened.

>Kame seninen
>Satan

It’s Master Roshi and Hercule you weeb

Master Roshi is okay, but Hercule is one hell of a stupid change.

Master Roshi should have a super attack that's normal against guys, but pervs out against the few females in the game.

>no Raditz
>no Yajirobe
no buy

k

>DLC is announced
>sudden urge to not touch the game again until DLC comes out
anyone in the same boat?

>dub

I just hope they have the English cast record new intro and victory dialogue for the upcoming characters instead of just recycling past quotes like Injustice 2 did

The reason is because kid Goku would be an entirely different model. For all the other Gokus they can save a ton of time and money by recycling the same base model. Hope you guys are looking forward to Turles in the next DLC pack.

Kid Goku and Roshi deserve being in. Taopaipai is a pipe dream but it would be based.

I hate to break it to you but the people who were into those movies have all grown up now. You're getting old m8

How is it stupid? You can say it's based off of Hercules, which somewhat fits his character.

I like Nappa. He's basically the "Nameless Rank and File Solider" of the game. Unless Raditz gets in, then he would be. I like that Bardock is getting in too so I can finally make a "military Saiyan" team without having to put in two Vegetas.

Normally I would be but since this is a three character fighter I feel like I still need level up my play with a lot of the current fighters so I can have a good selection of viable teammates for the DLC characters I plan on playing.

I would if we were given a estimated release date for when Bardock and Broly will be available.

Well Nozawa can't do Kid Goku anymore either judging by her Teen Gohan performance.

Because you didn't got to see as a child, during that final chapter of the Buu saga, the entire world hailing Satan's name.

Bullshit its fucking Nozawa. Goku is Goku.