Switch Thread

How are you enjoying your Switch?

What are you picking up next?

I'm not enjoying it since I finished Odyssey. If they'd just announce some upcoming games like animal crossing I'd be happy

>dropped xenoblade
>only completed 3/4 of odyssey
>zelda was the only game I finished.
>mario kart is boring.

whats the point in keeping this system?

I recently picked up Seiken Densetsu Collection, and Mercenaries Chronicles Saga (both of which contain three games.) So lots to play, but... I've been busy with Morrowind.

>switch thread
Imagine is someone made a ps4 or Xbox one thread

I'm loving my switch so far. Just got it this weekend along with Odessey, MK8 and BOTW.
Picked up a jackbox pack as well and played a few games together with my girlfriend and some friends.

I did not think I would enjoy the portability of the system so much. But damn, when my girlfriend wants to use the living room TV to watch one of her shitty netflix anime series I don't have to pause my game, just litteraly take the console into the other room and keep playing.

Also BOTW and Odessey are absolutely incredible so far. GG Nintendo.

Hheehehhehe epic!! :)

IMA FIRIN MY LAZAH

BBBUOUOOOOOOOOOOO

Ehehehehe if you like consoles I do not like I will shitpost :)) Ehehehehe.

>enjoying a console with only 4 good exclusives after a year
just go to or make a zelda/mario/xemoblade thread if you want to talk about the switch, since that's the only thing you will end to discus.

Haven't played it in months. Does this console have any games with longevity? I got bored way to fast in all the games I own for it.

Haven't touched mine since dropping Xenoblade 2 for being utterly awful.

So its been like, 3 months? I don't see why I would buy overpriced indie ports on it when everything runs/looks better on every other platform.

Waiting until they start announcing some good games, and Prime 4 might be a pass because Namco is going to fuck it up.

Better than the 1 good exclusive PS4 has after 6 years.

You should stick with on-rails garbage like uncharted.

Stuff like Zelda is inflated with poorly made repetitive content to pad out between releases. Nintendo can only develop 2 games a year, the rest are ports.

Currently playing and loving Bayonetta 1, and after that 2.

people that photoshop asses like this should be drawn and quartered.

I wish I could argue but 2018 is looking awful so far, so, you may be right.

Not him, but there's plenty of better games. Hell, even Sin's Creed Origins is more enjoyable than BOTW to me, simply because it has competent combat, proper reward and incentive, and some cool history.

It's not even well done. The right cheek extends out way too far on the right.

I'm enjoying bayonetta. Zelda has been my favorite so far. I thought Mario was pretty good, like a solid 8/10. Hoping they release a smash port this year along with fire emblem

Still in love with it. Just picked up RE Revelations the other day while it was on sale for $13

Are you high?

All I have is Mario. I'm waiting for Bayo 3. Might pick up Octopath Traveler and see what other games are worth playing. Already own a Wii U so those ports don't interest me

Get a PC and maybe also a life. If you already completed everything on the Switch, then you need to get the latter.

How are you liking it? I remember playing the first when it came out for ds years ago

Over 120 hours sunk into it since I bought it in November. Love it. Currently playing Night in the Woods, and I’ve got Golf Story and Oxenfree in the backlog. Next on my list to buy is probably either Fe or Celeste; whichever goes on sale first.

He won't enjoy that. Would take too much brain-capacity, even with ass creed.

Both games run really poorly with variable framerate.

QUITE PUNGENT

It's just my Rocket League machine now
I couldn't get into Stardew Valley and none of the first party games interest me that much

>Splatoon 2
Burnt out on the first one, played some of this but dropped after a month
>Mario Odyssey
It was too eclectic in it's levels for me. Sunshine is my favorite and it might simply be because all the levels stuck to that tropical-theme
>Zelda BotW
Never got it and it might be right up my alley since I love Wind Waker

What I desperately need is a new Pikmin and Metroid Prime but it's gonna be a minute

>lul 1 game xDD
this meme is so old it makes you look dumb. Be real user, nobody cares about the current switch exclusives that arent zelda/mario. That's what you get if you buy consoles on they release date, 1-2 months of fun.

Obviously not the best RE but it's still fun. Getting about $13 worth of enjoyment out of it but I don't like that it's eating up 12gb of my SD tho

All I want is a snes emulator so I can play zombies ate my neighbors with my coworkers

>Suddenly everyone fucking owns a Wii U

I love how when people started hearing about ports out of nowhere EVERYONE has a fucking Wii U.

>what are you picking up next
At this point I'll pick literally fucking anything that isn't already somewhere else at better price and quality.

Did I honestly buy this shit for 5 exclusive games from which 2 are rehashes? Rest of the games are multiplat that I've already played on other systems, and they're far inferior on switch.
It wasn't supposed to be like this.

There's been a lot of WiiU owners on Cred Forums

We do. Regularly.

I think you forgot how bad launch was for Xbone and PS4.

I just ordered a green right joycon so i can have blue and green, it should be here tomorrow. I'm having lots of fun with Bayonetta 2. Tryin to get good.

I'm waiting for it to be repaired :(

i didn't. Every console is shit at launch, that's why i waited for the NDS, the 3DS, the xbox 360, the psp, the ps3, the ps4. I'm going to buy a switch next year.

Holy fuck comedic genius

Playing Bayonetta for the first time, the combat is fun but I have a few issues with it. Hoping Bayonetta 2 is much better.Also doing DQ Builders, wish they weren't a week apart.

Looking forward to Hyrule Warriors I guess. Never played it before but not sure if i'll get it at launch since it seems Fire Emblem Warriors is constantly on sale on Amazon at least.

Sold it because I already played mario and zelda

So, what are some games that make the Switch worth it's price?
The good one's I've played so far are Mario and Zelda.

Gee, it's almost like people who like Nintendo games have Nintendo consoles.

Which brings me to my actual point. The Switch feels like a big fat "fuck you" for the five of us who owned a Wii U.

I dont understand this argument as something that makes it okay for the Switch to be butt.

Nintendo consoles also have short lifespans.

Boo hoo

Nothing atm, its just riding the hype machine from the mass advertising and nu-males who are too dumb to build a PC.

Dunno about FEW but Hyrule Warriors Switch version will have a FUCK ton of content. I'm talking hundreds and hundreds of hours worth.

well, at least all those non-exclusives, i can play anywhere I want, instead of being condemned to my mother's basement.

Aside from indie games the key ones right now are
Odyssey, BotW, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 and Bayonetta 2.
If you want to branch out further Mario and Rabids, Fire Emblem Warriors and DOOM are okay.

Quality bait. Have a (You)

No more heroes, octopath traveler, kirby star allies, smt v, yoshi, pokemon switch, ridge racer 8, metroid prime 4, bayonetta 3, pikmin 4, and animal crossing switch. These are all the exclusives im looking forward to.

>Nintendo consoles also have short lifespans.
The Wii U did because it was a piece of shit. Nintendo said they want a 7 year lifespan for the Switch.

Cred Forums always focuses on exclusives.

who cares at this point? 3rd party exclusives are a few years away from going extinct.

What non-exclusive switch games are good? indie or otherwise?

Shitposting aside, wouldn't you agree with me? I do own a Switch because I'm a Mario fan and I really wanted Odyssey, but the fact that better/definitive versions of Wii U games are coming to the Switch makes me feel like I wasted money on the Wii U.

waiting to the price to drop from 300 euros

>indie or otherwise?
If you google "good switch indie games" you get a pretty good list of games at the top.

Playing Splatoon 2. Almost 600 hours in.
Waiting on pogeyman.

I'm going to get a lot of shit for posting this but I would actually recommend Doom for the Switch and maybe Bayo 1 + 2.

>buying nintendo systems for 3rd party multiplatform games
expect infinite disappointment

>but the fact that better/definitive versions of Wii U games are coming to the Switch makes me feel like I wasted money on the Wii U.
You did waste your money on the Wii U, but that would have been the case with or without the ports. It's not like porting a Wii U game takes Nintendo any effort. It's not delaying new games from being made.

Love it. Been playing through Bayonetta.

Probably gonna download Samurai Aces from the eShop later today. I love using tate mode on those Psikyo games and setting my Switch vertical.

I played one of those Mercenaries Saga games on 3ds. Pretty fun if a little generic.

The same company made a slime based strategy game, right? Anyone try it?

I have my last final of the semester tomorrow.
After that i want to lounge around for a week, until prep for second finals starts.
an't really decide between Bayonetta 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
Given that i am utterly shit when it comes to hacknslashs (rising was the only platinum game i ever played through on easy), i tend more towards the latter.
I don't want to play a game with 80 percent grind tho.
If that's not the case, i'd be happy to take it.
If nothing helps i might as well burn through my book backlog.

Yikes, happy I didn't get this game again. And it was the one they expected us to download?

Haven't played it as much recently. Was getting back into Xenoblade 2 but I got burnt out around the 30 hour mark. I'm kinda waiting to see if the patches improve the performance and other aspects, since I am getting FFXV vibes.

I'm considering picking up Bayo 2 since I never finished it on the Wii U, but the lack of a resolution increase and the framerate only being marginally better kinda makes me hesitate. I am going to pick up Hyrule Warriors when it is out since I never played it due to waiting on a version that had all the DLC and didn't look like ass. I have a business trip coming up and want to take the Switch with me, but I am paranoid of it getting lost/stolen with no way to back up saves and no Netflix.

I'm gonna buy it soon, but I have one question. Zelda or Xenoblade 2?
I'm enjoying Dragon's Dogma on PC at the moment and kinda want more action game. But I only enjoy BBI since it's dungeon crawling. I'm a bit tired of the open world. I don't wanna spend time sprinting and walking like Dragon's Dogma that much. Xenoblade doesn't have that since there's no sprinting feature.

Also, Neon or Grey?

>Zelda or Xenoblade 2?
If you are not a huge weeaboo than Zelda obviously. If you are a huge weeaboo it's pretty 50/50 both would be good options.

Not at all

A trash bag to shove it in

nah, that just shows most popular. which doesn't really anything. might as well pick a game at random at that point.

cry harder

>Nintendo consoles have short lifespans

NES got games from 1985-1993
SNES got games from 1990-1998
N64 got games from 1996-2002
GameCube got games from 2001-2007
Wii got games from 2006-2017

Handhelds also got insane support. The WiiU is the only one with a really short lifespan.

Zelda. Far more polished and I enjoyed the fuck out of it even after 100 hours. Xenoblade 2 is fun, but you can tell it was rushed out the door and is a absolute mess all around.

i can play them anywhere.

the only games the switch won't have are the mediocre AAA games that only normies enjoy. Why would I want to buy Call of Duty 18?

>Wii got Just Dance games from 2012-2017
fix'd

xenoblade got incredibly stale for me after 4-5 hours already. Plus a lot of things like the character designs and the voice acting made me go 'what were they thinking' a lot, but that's personal preference I guess. Traded it in for bayonetta discount.

I'm about to start Mario Rabbids now. I plan to pick up Shovel Knight when that goes on sale.

mk8 got boring to me, and Bayonetta 2 is already on Wii.
I might try Splatoon 2 but I have no idea what to expect. I assume it's gonna be frustrating when you're getting stuck with shitty teammates.

i loved golf story. only have mario kart and odyssey and haven't beaten the latter yet.

kek

I like it, but it's mostly an indie and Xenoblade machine with some Mario Kart or Puyo Puyo Tetris when friends are over. Zelda and Mario Odyssey didn't do much for me. Mario Rabbids was surprisingly great though.

Did pick up Bayonetta and that's fun, but nothing new.

Probably going to grab Kirby.

I haven't been really enjoying it too much lately. Bayonetta and B2 is a godsend, otherwise I was beginning to regret my purchase.
I'll probably pick up Splatoon 2 as my next physical purchase, otherwise I might just get JackBox Party Pack 1 for digital games.

About 40 hours into Xenoblade, got kinda burned out after farming 50 cores and getting jackshit.
I just wish some of the announced games were given release dates already. At least Octopussy.

Thanks guys, guess I'll pick Zelda. I think waifus can wait.

>Netflix
>Not using based Kodi
You're normie tier, son.

>How are you enjoying your Switch?
I don't have enough husband points yet
>What are you picking up next?
A gallon of soy milk and a pack of magnums for Tyrone

Physical Switch games I own:

Zelda Breath of the Wild
Has Been Heroes (would've regretted it but it was $10)
Arms
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Splatoon 2
Mario + Rabbids
Cave Story +
Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+
Tiny Barbarian DX
Ittle Dew 2+
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Bayonetta 2
Fire Emblem Warriors
Ultra Street Fighter 2
1-2 Switch
Super Bomberman R
Doom
Dragonball Xenoverse 2
Super Mario Odyssey

I love my Switch.

>It wasn't supposed to be like this.
The exact same shit happened with the Wii U. Every sign was pointing to it. You only have yourself to blame for being retarded.

Good, i'm not the only one with too many physical games. Plan on getting rid of Mario _ Rabbids, Doom, and Xenoverse 2 before they're worth nothing. They're like always on sale so if I feel a need to return to them I can.

yikes

XD upvote

Except the switch has more third party support and games on the way than the Wii u ever did really.

If you see nothing coming for the switch you're reta-
*realizes the only game I might get is Hyrule Warriors* nevermind.

>only games that I like are games! nothing else counts!

Name me 5 exclusives on the way for the switch.
You can't.

I don't get what you're trying to say.

This third-party support is stale games that made no splashes on their initial release and can be pirated/gotten much cheaper elsewhere i.e. I am Setsuna, Stardew Valley, Skyrim etc.

you are just looking for future recommendations, aren't you?
the game sim most excited for are kirby star allies, bayonetta 3, travis strikes again, project octopath, and fire emblem. also excited for yoshi, whatever retro is working on, and metroid prime 4.

You know that anyone can open the wiki and compare the libraries, right? Your shilling is wasted.

Kirby Star Allies
Project Octopath Traveler
Yoshi
Travis Strikes Again
Fire Emblem
Mario Tennis Aces
Nintendo Labo

So, about 1.5 games worth of mention for every year of Switch life.

Yep, that's another WiiU.

No More Heroes, Octopath Traveller, Kirby, Yoshi, Mario Tennis Aces, The world ends with you, Prime 4, Fire Emblem Switch, and SMT V. And 3rd party support is only improving so fuck off with the no games meme it's been almost a year.

-dark souls remaster (its the definitive version)
-hyrule warriors (no one played it on wiiu or 3ds so it's basically a new game)
-smash bros 4 deluxe
-Wolfenstein the new colossus (definitive version)
-kirby switch

Except the Switch is gonna be near 20 million sales year 1 while the Wii U sold 12 million total you dolt.

>And 3rd party support is only improving so fuck off with the no games meme it's been almost a year.
Fucking lel.

Sales wise it's a success, you're right. Shame about its "library".

Bought a Switch back in December, enjoyed the hell out of Odyssey, Mario Kart, and BotW. Haven't finished BotW yet, but since Monster Hunter came out I haven't played it.

>now cherrypicking which games are worth mentioning
And how many PS4 games were worth mentioning each since since launch since you came here to shit? And are you forgetting Switch had 5 major exclusives last year?(Splatoon 2, Mario, Zelda, Xenoblade 2, ARMS) I hate how people keep doom and glooming when we're still in February.

>20 fps
>definitive version

Are you being paid for this shit, at least?

There's no way wolfenstein will run well imo. But I hope it does good and Bethesda brings over Prey and The Evil Within.

>Shame about its "library".
There has never been a console with more high quality games in its first year, stop being a baby.

Oh, you're retreating to your BUT SONY safe space now? I have a PC, kiddo.

Zelda is not an exclusive, by the way.

>hyrule warriors (no one played it on wiiu or 3ds so it's basically a new game)
lol no, it's basically not

It is, but keep shitposting. Unless you're only thinking of western support which would be extremely stupid of you. Western devs had too many games far along in development and if they got kits they got them too late.

First year was good, second year is WiiU-tier and future big titles is too little too late.

fuck off

lmao

>second year is WiiU-tier
We are two months into this year lol. You're fucking stupid.

>has a PC, which just gets indie shit and is now getting games that eastern devs got tired of you guys begging for
>any major game is probably on some other console anyways
What's the point in coming here then?
>Zelda is not an exclusive
OK, so 4 if you're going to pretend like the wii u version sold more than like a million copies.

>Kirby
>Yoshi
>Bayo 3
>SMTV
>Metroid Prime 4

What do I win?

I finished Zelda BOTW on the Cemu so I see no reason to buy switch

>We are two months into this year lol.
And there's absolutely nothing but Octopath to look forward to.

Can't you idiots use "its" and "it's" properly? Disgraceful morons. Every single thread of this stupid board has the same mistake, illiterate subhumans.

>"here senpai have some zelda and mario and look forward to the 2018!"
>"jk here's the entire WiiU library again"

should've called this system the bait and switch

>>has a PC, which just gets indie shit and is now getting games that eastern devs got tired of you guys begging for
So like Switch, except that we have modern games too, can play at 60 fps and don't have to buy old indie ports for $50.

>it sold 1 million, so it doesn't count
Are you mentally ill? Seriously.

Bayonetta 2 is much better, especially in teaching controls. I skipped 1 when I first got 2 on Wii u and now I'm going back to play bayonetta 1 on switch. It's a much easier time.

>And there's absolutely nothing but Octopath to look forward to.
Nintendo has not announced a single thing about what releases after May retard. They don't announce games 3 years in advance like Sony or Microsoft. We'll hear about Fire Emblem in a month or so and then we'll hear about Pokemon and Pikmin 4 at E3.

What's you're problem?

I played when it first came out and was a lot of fun. I picked it up again recently and most of the game is now try hard min/maxes. I'd try it before. Also remember paid online is coming soon, so it might eat into playerbase.

>Nintendo has not announced a single thing about what releases after May retard.
Exactly, you fucking faggot.
And, yeah, I'm sure we'll hear at E3 that Pokemon is going to be released in two weeks. Keep dreaming.

Picked up BOTW and Bayo 1+2 today. Excited to play them but I'm having a hard time putting Enter the Gungeon down for a moment.

If I were a Switch owner the next thing I'd be picking up is a loaded gun before placing it to my head.
*bang*

Spoiler Alert, a lot of shit announced at e3 is usually second half releases.

>that Pokemon is going to be released in two weeks
???
E3 is June 12. Holiday titles typically release late October/Early november which means 5-6 months to market. Ultra sun/Ultra moon was announced around E3 last year.

Rayman legends is good if you haven't played it already.

Eh, I have a Plex server.

Let's just stop responding to the trolls that want Nintendo to fail so hard and get back on topic.

Cool, so about one whole year with no new games.

wanted to pick up bayonetta 2 on friday but the store didn't get a shipment.

I gotta buy it at this exact bumfuck store though, because I've got a 100$ gift card from my company.

I could've been looking at dat ass all weekend.

We need to move to a forum with registration and moderators so evil trolls wouldn't hurt our feelings.

>Cool, so about one whole year with no new games.
Is that what I said? I expect Fire Emblem around June.

You should finish Odyssey, the ending is absolutely fantastic. Also the postgame is much better than the main story mode, it's so much better with the added difficulty and no handholding.

I'm picking up some gay prostitutes because I'm gay
Because I like the switch

>I did not think I would enjoy the portability of the system so much

Same here, my dude. I want all future Nintendo consoles to have this feature.

We will if they ever get any good exclusive games.

Only have Mario Kart 8, Zelda and Odyssey, might cop Bayonetta

Honestly? Hold on to it for Octopath and Travis Strikes Back

The system is utter shit right now, but you already have one so might as well hold on to it for the good shit coming out later

Early hardware iterations are also usually the ones that get hacked the easiest

Exactly how many good games did the PS4 have in its first 10 months?

Honestly, get a fucking life.

the moment they will release piracy im buying one

Do you only get both Bayonetta games when buying physical?

>no one played it on wiiu or 3ds so it's basically a new game
This is what deluded Nintendofags actually believe

Yup, it'll do that.

Counting remasters and ports?
Quite a few

Games that I would play I already own on my Wii U

Like I want to buy Mario Kart but I already have it for my Wii U and all the DLC and they expect me to pay full price for a remaster on the Switch. Not even some sort of discount jesus

If a bear takes a shit in the woods...

Should I buy MK8 for the Switch

>MK8+DLC = $76
>MK8D = $60
And that's not counting all the extra shit that's easily worth another dlc pack. You're getting plenty of discount user.

I just figured out Yoshi can walljump in mario odyssey

You'd think this would be something the game would tell you

I own a WiiU so there is no reason for me to buy one yet. I hope by the time I get one, they released more decent colored joycons.
All of the neon colors are trash and I think the "Odyssey"-red and grey are the only non-neon joycons so far

There are, you fucking idiot.

He's actually defending it.

If you don't have it on the Wii U or really, REALLY like battle mode, sure. No point otherwise tho.

I haven't used it much lately. Beat Odyssey and XC2. Playing other games recently.

You can also do a spin throw without motion controls. There's lots the game doesn't reach you, especially in the postgame.

No, Im not. Me and countless other Switch fans are pretty pissed at Nintendo for a number of shady horseshit they've been pulling the last few days.

you are comparing the price then to the price now

its still a full price remaster.

I don't even think the kingdom hearts remix title that had like 6 games on it was full price as in $60

Kirby looks good, but really same-y. Don't know if I want to get Kirby or Bayonetta.

But it's not a remaster. It's a port with all previous DLC plus extras, like a GOTY or Ultimate edition.

The Switch had a great first year, but Nintendo hasn't really shown any footage from upcoming games that are worth buying. They have absolutely nothing.

Looking forward to Pokémon and Metroid Prime 4. But they haven't even shown a screenshot or concept art. Did the games even REALLY start development?

Honestly only reason I have a switch is to pick up gay guys.

you can't possibly believe that someone buying tropical freeze on the switch at full price is worth it because of a few additions

ports should never be full price

fucking payday 2 on the switch is going to be $50. even if you consider the price of the game plus the DLC on steam right now this is crazy. The game has been released for free multiple times and the ultimate edition and stand alone dlc has been discounted to hell and back.

But Deluxe adds Inklings, King Boo, Dry Bones, and I think someone else i'm forgetting. Also a real battle mode and a possibly active online. Haven't touched it since Spla2n so idk.

IDK, SPlatoon 2 and ARMS are probably more active.

Daily reminder you paid $600 for a shitty handheld which you will almost exclusively use docked at home, a controller, and 2 games which are probably 30fps locked and/or 720p resolution in a world where 144hz/1440p is quickly becoming the standard.

Kirby is not worth $60 imo, especially since the 2nd kirby game on new hardware seems to always be better.

>$600

hack this month right?

switch is not 600 dumbass, i paid 359 for mine and it came with mario odyssey.

>I did not think I would enjoy the portability of the system so much.

Same here. I was expecting to use the portability function maybe once or twice before just not using it at all. However, I'm playing the Switch portably as often if not more than I am docked.

Actually it'd be $500, not $600. Nice try though. Base console, pro controller, 2 games, and a screen protector (if you don't have a screen protector, you're an idiot)
>$300 + $70 + ($60 * 2) + $10 = $500

I paid 270 euros for mine and it came with Zelda too

Youre dumb not to take advantage of release sales

don't forget that Tropical Freeze was $50 when it came out on Wii U but it's going to be $60 on Switch

you're joking

Look I'll just come out and say it. The switch had a great first year. Now that the hype is over it's back to nintendo way of doing nintendo things. The only reason that we think this system is still going to be relevant this year is because the soyboys won't shut up about the games that came out last year. Long gone are going to be the days of 1 first party game a month.

With Controller update for VOEZ and Deemo for switch coming out/is out, is the controller support good? id rather not do touch screen but that games looks fun

>store nearby has 3 games for the price of 2 sale
>already have MK8 and Odyssey
>want zelda and bayo 2
>buy second zelda just to sell it
Kinda wondering if I made a mistake not getting splatoon 2 or something but whatever. Guess I would have gotten bored of that pretty quickly.

Nope.

>Mercenaries Chronicles Saga
Is this actually good? I love FFT and FFTA, which this clearly copies, but the art looks like shit. Is it a crappy ripoff?

If you can get a good understanding of XB2's combat system, you pretty much never have to grind once. Just know that it has over 10 hours of cut scenes

>With Controller update for VOEZ

Wait, what? How would that work?

Picking mine up soon. With Super Mario Odyssey.

Been playing Fire Emblem Warriors lately, have pretty much the essential Switch titles aside Bayoneta.
I'm waiting for Hyrule Warriors the most.

Been playing Bayo 2. It's great, and I'm glad I avoided the temptation of getting a Wii U just to play it a few years ago. I'm really excited for Kirby Star Allies next month.

Nintendo very rarely release anything to do with a game that isn't out in the next 6 months. If you want the heavy hitters, you'll need to wait until E3.

Except they did just that with Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey. The only games that suddenly get announced and released are borderline shovelware games.

Ever play the music minigame in Splatoon? It's basically that. It works surprisingly well, though it does make a lot of songs way too easy.

I have every single game that has has come out on a cart so far including Japan and Europe.

I can’t wait for Song of Memories

daily reminder you're contributing to the shitposting, there's a report button if you actually give a shit about the board quality

Breath of the Wild was delayed to hell and back. Odyssey was announced just 10 months ahead of it's launch. And that's literally the only two exceptions.

I fucking loved Bayo2 on WiiU and I'm tempted to get it right away for better performance on Switch, but I've played so much of it already I'm strugling to justify paying 40 dollaroos for it.

What are the odds it will get a price cut in the next 2 years?

1 1st party game a month would be fucking fantastic mate.
Imagine owning 50+ quality games over the lifetime of a console, not even accounting for the occasional decent indie or hidden gem.

Should've still tried Slatoon 2, you could still get some money back if you didn't like it.

>tfw bought launch switch and only got a pro controller this month because I was worried i'd never find the splatoon one in stock again.
Nice mark-up though, I only bought one game when i got my switch and waited a month.

There are constant MonHun threads, since the ps4 has no games besides it and bloodborne, and cuphead is past news.

>nintendo
>price cuts

pokemon when

It's a port and a much less popular franchise than, say, Mario Kart or Zelda.
Recently I've seen some games gat like 20-30% discounts once in a blue moon, but that would already be enough to tip me over the edge.

>We

sure

Havnt touched it since mhw came out. Might replay mhxx tho.

Probly won't play it again until Pokemon or fire emblem switch happen

Just got Bayonetta so nothing for a while. No interest in Kirby or DK, Dark Souls is staying on PC for me. I skipped out on Hyrule Warriors, so maybe that? Whenever it comes out.

Bullshit. Revelations 1 runs at a relatively stable 60fps. Revelations 2 runs between 30fps to 60fps depending on what's going on (Capcom markets Revelations 1 as 60fps and Revelations 2 as 30fps on Switch, so it actually running Rev2 at higher than 30fps at any point is pretty good).

This is horrible, the 3DS is complete thrash hardware wise now and nintendo keeps fucking doing this.
Their products are complete shit the year it releases in and they expect it to last SEVEN YEARS??

Pretty cool.
Imported MHXX because World doesn't have enough content.

Are those neon red or neon pink?

How is the Homebrew scene? How long until we can play pirated games on it?

Any tutorial for this nopaystation thing?

The worst thing about it is that it's painfully generic. Competent, but generic. 6/10 unless you're hardcore into SRPGs. I'd rather play Shining Force CD on my 2DS.

I recently got my tax returns and can afford to buy a Switch. Is it worth it? Breath of the Wild looks like a fuckin' good time. And Mario too for comforting fun. Is it worth?

as a handheld system I think the switch hardware is pretty impressive

when deciding on a platform, always go by the 5 games rule - there need to be 5 games only on the platform that you want to play. For me, the switch met those requirements but your tastes are probably different. Take a look at the exclusive titles for the system (odyssey, arms, splat 2, kingdom battle, xc2, and partially botw, mk8d) and decide from there if you think it's worth it for you.

This guy fucks.

Everyone!

Would you buy a new Switch if yours was stolen/broken and not returnable/lost etc. today?

I asked a Switch for Christmas and my parents denied it now am I not a happy man? Gtfo shills

Not today because poorfag, but eventually.

>5 game rule
3 game rule*

Care to name a few?

Playing Dragon Quest Builders and moving onto Bayonetta after finishing it. Fuck these ghosts at night though. They are slightly too annoying on top of poor visibility at night.

>How are you enjoying your Switch?
Since Monster Hunter World got released I barely touch my Switch. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe every Friday when a friend comes to eat pizza and drink beer.
>What are you picking up next?
Mario Tennis Aces

I play every day in the train. I've logged more hours into the thing than any other console or pc in the last 6 months. It's perfect for my busy life atm.

Voez touchscreen is fuckin fun man, controller support is fine but why would you?

Might go get bayonetta 2 today