Spec thread

Post Specs so anons can laugh at your poverty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4UMxai5NZo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those are some loose timings on the ram user.

I'm very happy with my build

i pirate every single game, i just need another ram stick to dual channel

memes

Dual channel is a meme and has no noticeable impact on performance, especially gaming. Benchmarks all over the internet support this. I fell for the dual channel meme and regret it fully.

please rate and please don't laugh.

I really wish that the 8400 had been available when I built my pc, oh well...

Haha/10

he specifically asked for the opposite of this!

Only ran me $450, $500 when I first built it. Most recent addition is that 2TB hard-drive.

im completely aware that this ram, hdd and mobo is fucking shit (and i plan on upgrade soonTM) and this gpu should experience bottleneck but i paid 200$ for everything, it atleast can run modern games at high with 60fps so meh, it could be worse

>these are the shitters who complain about consoles

literally brazil nigger tier hardware

Are you seriously trying to platform-war in a specs thread?

>cries about consoles
>cant run games post medium

Dual channel helps immensely for the Ryzen APUs' Vega graphics, along with high speed ram.

embarrassing honestly

>60hz in 2018
are you retarded?

more like yuropoor

Lol medium is probably better than consoles.

whats the point of this w/o a 144hz monitor?

this

Needs another ssd, and I think the cpu is going to start bottlenecking me pretty soon.

>poorfag computah

>go into thread hoping to see speccys with shittier specs than mine
>almost everyone has newest nvidia cards
meanwhile im stuck with my 380x 4gb just waiting for prices to go down...

Kinda getting that upgrade itch. I am considering putting the CPU/Motherboard/RAM into my Plex server and replace the aging 955BE I have in it. Any processors I should keep a eye out on? Been out of the loop for a little bit.

Probably hold onto the GTX 1080 for now and maybe sell one of them eventually in preparation for the new cards coming out. SLI was honestly kind of a goddamn mistake and way too many developers do not give a fuck.

SH-SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SHITPOST YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

you might be right, but the bottleneck should be so small you wont see much of a difference actually

I'd give you my old 970 desu la

Pretty satisfied with this, might by another 16gb of RAM soon though.

Get yourself an NVME ssd.

nice. I might do the same, 2080's will probably be 30% better.

I mostly make videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=c4UMxai5NZo

Dis OK?

brazil tier

Only if you had to build it after miningfags ruined gpu prices.

Can any anons recommend a CPU to pair with my evga gtx 970? There are so many options and I just want to hear some real opinions from true gaming proffesionals /s

any i5 that fits ur current build

wut u mean?

8350k or 8400

I have had the same base build since 2010 and am in the mood to do a major overhaul.
Any savvy anons want to recommend what I should upgrade?

just don't fall for AMD meme and you should be fine

1060 aint that great but i understand it if it was necessary due to the current price inflation. same with the ram i guess

>Csgo meme benchmark

No, kys

Eh

I dunno if you were here on the new year they merged boards but Cred Forums is filled with south americans. Hence why the board is like constant twitch chat.

runs everything i tried at ultra with 60fps. thats all i want.

I feel like that may be a bit overkill, but I do have futureproofing in mind, so I'm debating if I should get a 8400k, 6600k or wait for the new processors and get the mid range one.

that's the one thing I really don't want to get right now, fucking miners ruined PC gaming. But if I can find a decent price I would.
You would leave the cpu and mobo alone?

April fools I mean

>so anons can laugh at your poverty
that's so cruel :(

Why so many fucking drives?

What the fuck

blu ray remastered anime takes up a lot of space

because anime

>tfw mexican
Too lazy to check, but has someone posted a PC that's worse then mine?

n-next year I'll upgrade for sure...

Same here user
I pretty much have to completely overhaul this piece of shit to play anything above low quality.
Feels fucking bad man.

jesus

you're running a bit hot there user

did someone say hot

RIP

>windows 10

Its underload, its not that bad, ideally it wouldn't go above 80, but upto 90 is fine

Recently changed thermal paste on CPU and cleaned out the fans but it's still hot as fuck. Probably need to just replace the lot.
RIP I thought mine as bad holy

uuhhhhh

Its unironically good

CELERON STILL EXISTS??

I have the last one in existence i guess

its pointless to get the old processors the 8350k does the same job and cheaper than 6600k

>buy new pc for 1.7k
>cant install windows 7 on it
>the liquid cooling stinks the whole room

now back on my old but trusty pc with 770gtx and first generation i7 :^)

there was one absolute maniac with 512MB RAM some pre-700MHz Celeron and shit like that.
It was half-nostalgic, half-painful to watch
Oh, and also he was having Win7

I'm sure the same results would appear for any game, because the Vega 8/11 on the Ryzen APUs use system memory directly.

>buying liquid cooling because of that cool among the youth youtuber / reddit post
that's what you get for being stupid

quality intlel jew jizz

How many people come into a thread and bitch about windows 7?
>anime poster
Oh right you weren't going to add anything relevant to the thread anyway

CPU 4770K 4.5GHZ
Ram 2200MHZ OC 166GB CORSAIR
1070 OC
756GB SSD EVO AND SANDISK
60FPS 1080 1920 SAMSUNG

LITERALLY DONT MAKE FUN. I KNOW IT'S OLD 5 YEARS BUT STILL KEEPS UP WITH TODAYS GAMES

Only if it's enterprise edition. Anything else is literal adware.

that's not ltsb

why waist an K series CPU on a B250 chip set, you should just had saved the shekels and gone with a 7700 if you need the hypertreading.

You realise that the XV benchmark system is incredibly flawed and what's more the numbers in your image are just averages from all the combinations of hardware people ran the benchmark on?

Build is 4 years old, shoot me. Considered upgrading ram and gpu last year and fuck do I regret not upgrading now. I guess I could get cheaper 8gb ram sticks from amazon or newegg.

only replaced gtx550ti with 770, otherwise my rig is same as purchased 8 years ago, because no game made me upgrade. 2500k are forever

/poverty/ hours

ALMOST BEATS A GTX 1080, SURE BODY.

TAKE THIS FAGGOT

>purchased 8 years ago
6 years ago*
should have read it first before posting

Ok