Remember when GDQ was fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcBbE3t6cLA
youtu.be/G1YzliVN29U
youtu.be/bX1ccFY6XAs
esamarathon.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NeR-bT3uv0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
digest.bps.org.uk/2018/01/31/sex-differences-in-brain-structure-are-already-apparent-at-one-month-of-age/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drive_reduction_theory_(learning_theory)
youtube.com/watch?v=bKiocK59EBY
youtu.be/3KTB5_DRQ9o?t=11m11s
iol.co.za/news/africa/poor-farming-techniques-leave-africa-hungry-272184
arch.b4k.co/v/image/1518976960779.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=5G7Cp_EWIG4
youtube.com/watch?v=dcOmkcDIihg
nasamarathon.com/info/
youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

homos ruin everything

Is that trihex on the left?

speed running was always boring

It was never fun

>Trannies Done Quick

I'm so much more disgusted by someone who would give up eating for what? Convenience?

>defending gangnam style

Don't be mad at GDQ. Be mad at your heroes who got a taste of fame from GDQ and decided to quit speedrunning to become shitty let's players.

Still is, if you can actually focus on the games and not obsess about who happens to be playing them.

I genuinely hoped that was a sexy trailer park wench the first time I saw the lower left pics, I was disappointed when I learned it was just a soiboi on steroids.

Take that disgusting shit to /b

Geezus she blew the fuck up!

Is thread-related

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow

>another GDQ hate thread
Still raising and donating millions to a good cause.

Nah bruh, she ain't 'thicc'. Go watch her during interviews during AGDQ '18. She whale now.

delet this, Naegleria aint no tranny

Well when this was happening live, Cred Forums was calling them a bunch of memey redditors for dancing to Gangnam Style so Cred Forums should be happy that it's boring now.

The guy on the right unironically looks more like a women before kek.

Fpbp. It was always embarrassing filth.

I'd fuck her (him) so hard. I bet she (he) sucks great dick.

Yes. Probably cost efficiency too. I don't hate this, it's the future.

Fat dude on the right isn't the same person. Only Cosmo and Miles went tranny there.

Someone post the edit with the enormous chin.

>wersters pokemon fire red round 2 run

fuck off and drop dead, thanks

I just want cringe desu.
Yes, it's not like half of it gets dumped into operating costs, with the remainder getting dumped into the operating costs of the actual charity.

I'm just waiting for the day GDQ will implode from all the repressed drama.
All these MtF trannies are attention whores and way overrepresented. Where are the FtM trannies? Where's the representation?

youtube.com/watch?v=XcBbE3t6cLA

>oh nice, I like that

Only things I hate about GDQ, any year, are the silent/aggressive/bitchy runners. Pisses me off that they get this spotlight and they act like little soiled, entitled assholes. Fuck 'em.

>GLUG GLUG GLUG

Sauce, please?

I want old gdq back

but it was good this year.

i feel pretty bad for this guy

Miles always seemed too normie and somewhat well adjusted to take this path. Ya never fucking know.

>sub only twitch chat
lol no

LOL!

>Thinking a product like that would ever be cheaper than proper food

If you're American you have an argument, your food system is fucked. Otherwise you just don't know what a kitchen is.

I've heard Werster say he hates people and socializing but goddamn if he's not one entertaining motherfucker.

No

Blame success, It's just another case of a thing growing too large. Everything goes to shit when you start working closely with the normalfag sector. The people in charge get a taste of the $$$ and in order to get more, they have to regulate their shit in order to make it family and advertiser friendly.

>cost efficiency
nigga soylent is more expensive than cooking your own food. it's just that trannies can't cook and an autistic speedrunner like cosmo wants to eat quick to get back to gaming so they rely on meal replacements and fast food.

FTM unironically become chads and are huge normies

t.knew two ftm trannies

I still maintain that Cosmo just broke, rather than him actually always feeling like a woman on the inside.

>qt3.14 Adrian broke up w/ him
>humiliated by John Numbers in a live event
>lost his OoT records
>carpal tunnel temporarily taking away his only enjoyment and/or relief from autism

I don't have any problem with trannies besides their seemingly inherent PC nature and how off-putting most of them look, and I don't care if it's a mental illness or genetic or choice or whatever, but I will forever maintain that Cosmo got mindcrushed,

>Remember when GDQ was fun?

I do. I occasionally rewatch runs from years ago.

Why wouldn't it be cheaper? It's mixed nutrients with flavoring.

Average human eating 3 meals a day spends what, an hour a day eating? If you're preparing your meals, probably more. It's fine if you enjoy the process, I like good quality food too, but If I could just pop a pill and be done for a day, I'd go for it in a heartbeat.

I could eat a real meal during holidays and other events.

>TFW you go there so virgins who are desperate for ANYTHING will fuck you even though youre just a dude with long hair, but its close enough for them

Yea, that from adgq 2013 I think.

youtu.be/G1YzliVN29U

Remember when people played games instead of watching people play games and it was just a fun, sometimes competitive get-together thing with your friends instead of some "professional" e-sports shit that focuses more on the people involved even indirectly with it all instead of the game itself?

I saw a FTM interviewed on local tv once and he was an iron man triathlete, something that 99.9% of men can't do.

You could say that about a lot of things. Trend, brand name, pretending to be hip and cool because you don't know shit about how your body works. Also, I don't know much about Soylent I admit, it could be a totally great meal replacement but if it is just distilled nutrients with flavoring then it's not as good as a proper meal. Your body processes most supplements differently from the actual foods.
Besides, we're literally just long hunger-tubes with arms and legs. We're built to eat and fuck. Why the hell would you rob yourself of one of those joys?

Even in the US, it's far cheaper to live off rice and frozen vegetables, maybe some chicken breast.

God is dead and we're the ones who killed him.

GDQ was enjoyable when it was a fledgling idea. The first few years were great. You can thank Jewyama for the heavy handed shit and prohibition that turned it into Trannies Done Quick.

>God is dead
Thank God. Er, uh, thank anti-God, I mean.

What i always thought.
Also the main reason why i always looked to watch his prime runs.

Dude disappointed me.

I wonder if antisocial people are actually the best at socializing. If you're more critical, then you'll interact better because your standards are higher.

>complaining about faggots

>when half this site is full of them

That guy on the right unironically genuinely looks like my ex gf, holy shit

>Transitions Done Quick

>the last GDQ was the first one I've watched thoroughly
>wasn't aware of it during its peak

Socializing often means filtering your thoughts and words. Someone not used to that is either a total introvert or completely oblivious to social etiquettes, so they just speak their mind without a care in the world, which if the person is the slightest bit interesting is always fun to watch. I think Werster falls squarely into the latter category.

The most disgusting thing about him is his gap teeth

I want to give "her" the soy

Remember, if you want to have fun, just dial 8!

no

Oh I don't know much about Soylent, its price etc. I was merely pondering the idea of "condensed food".

We only enjoy foods because our bodies evolved to provide sufficient nutrients. This is why fat people gorge on sweets and salt.

Such magical food people would provide balanced diet too.

Anyway, I haven't fucked in quite a while and I'm managing.

im watching ESA 2017 RIGHT FUCKING NOW and it IS fucking old GDQ

they can curse
they don't give a fuck about donate comments
commentators are cute as fuck french and swedish girls

its great, just watch that
also, NO TRANNIES OR CRINGE

JOHN

>speed running
>not cringe

dont believe you

they aren't USA faggot runners
that automatically makes it not cringe, faggot asshole

Oh well obviously condensed food will be a cheap success. It won't spoil so transport will be cheap and it'll almost certainly be made of corn, which is highly subsidized.
Point being we still enjoy food, regardless of why. We're animals and any emotion we feel is entirely derived from that fact. A little nutrient cube won't make us happy to eat. It's more complicated than that. Besides: taste, texture, context, presentation, smell. I don't know how people go munch on the minimum amount they can get away with, usually garbage food too, and then go on with their day.

This isnt real transexuality, this is some fag who thinks being dominated by a much stronger man turns him into a woman

>la gum creatura

Reminder ESA Winter is on the 20th this very month. It's their first independent winter event and they want the feeling stream 2 had during ESA 2017. I'm looking forward to it even if it will be smaller than the summer ESA.

Cringey shit was the entire appeal of gdq though. It's just boring now

>would you fuck me? i'd fuck me. i'd fuck me so hard

Why would I be mad at them? There's a lot more money to be had in the latter, they have their own well-being to look after.

The tipping point, JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS

soy leading to extreme estrogen levels is a myth,
its plant based pseudo-estrogens for one which your body doens't actively process, for the most part they just block up receptors preventing real estrogen from binding.

and second you're getting WAY more real animal estrogen (which your body will process) in a pound of beef than you are in even twice that amount in soy.
literally all of Asia eats soy constantly and they don't have bitchtits

Instead I get to hear the insufferable, horrible accents and complete inability to understand humor

This just seems really fake desu, like an actor trying their hardest to portray a creepy "mannequin in the store" vibe

>this guy had his hand held by motherfucking Shigeru Miyamoto
>loses all of his fame, turns into a tranny, now streams his fall into insanity
What the fuck happened to him

Fuck off Mike we all know you have a tranny fanny fetish.

i'd be happy to move on to actually healthy and affordable food pill that contains exactly the right amount of nutrients, minerals and vitamins i need with leaving fancy cooking for holidays, but there's yet to be presented a long-term proven solution for humanity.

remember the donation message that asked some dude to call the black guy on the couch a nigger and the dude did it and everybody laughed? I fucking miss peak internet culture.

you didn't see the cute girl who got hit on by donaters during the sniper game...

Ah yes, Newgrounds Culture, where jokes didnt exist, but the word nigger was a substitute everyone used instead

What about that hottie who got her seat smelled

I'd borderline kill myself if that gook ever touched me.

What is happening

I liked the black guy playing SMB but he is the only one to be even remotely fun.

This happened to him
youtu.be/bX1ccFY6XAs

Mental illness.

Chris Chan became a tranny after he was DIRECTLY CONTACTED by Miyamoto who wanted to work on a game together. Coincidence?

It's better than the shit we have now, memes die as soon as they get made, people laughed shit off or just fucking walked away from their screen, you didn't have to fucking worry about what you did on the internet destroying your fucking social life or making you unemployable, politics where fucking left on the god damn political forums. Internet culture right now is a godforsaken mess and I can't wait for this shit to change.

"Welcome, my pretties"

>gender isnt real but now that i decided to be a woman i need to act differently than I did yesterday
what did it mean by this

What's the most difficult thing in speedrunning?

Telling your dad you're a tranny.

Yeah except what you're saying is not feasible. In no way is it feasible, not now and likely not even in the near future. Your body needs to break down WHOLE food to most efficiently get the energy and the nutrients from it. The body cannot simply get the same nutrients from a pill, a bottle of soylent, or even space food from a full plated of steak and potatoes. That is simply not how the human body is designed.

European Speedrunner Assembly is currently running, if you want some non-tranny speedruns.

esamarathon.com/

Oh, gender is real, It's a socially imposed role you're supposed to follow based on your genitalia, which is a bunch of bullshit I might add, some people just like wearing pink it doesnt mean theyre fucking girls, mom

>all these guys are wymen now
when did it all go wrong

>ummm actually sex and gender are different things okay
Every time you see the word "gender" replace it with the word "sex" and poof the world now makes sense to you

>It's a socially imposed role you're supposed to follow based on your genitalia
Another way to say biologically imposed norms developed over millennia as adaptive measures for humans to flourish doing what they're best at.

Miyamoto is destroying america. Why? We came too close a few years back to discovering his dark secret... that mozart is still alive and trapped in nintendo headquarters, putting subtle hints into nintendo games and hoping someone saves him

So he had a bad day in a public event, probably due to stage fright. That's what led him to drop years of work?

"You must like blue and ride trucks because it is a biologically impose norm"

>biologically imposed norm

Sex and gender havent been considered the same thing for decades, because Gender is completely dependent on the society you're currently in, if Society were to fail, the only thing that would exist is Sex.

It will be cheap but it won't be a success, not by nutritional standards. Business-wise sure but there are people literally selling dirt nowadays, you can call that a cheap success too. You're still buying overpriced dirt though.

You're the one deconstructing it into irrelevant things like the colors you like. Don't expect anything rational to come from that level of thinking.

Biologically-imposed norms exist but they aren't the end-all being for existence, stop using fallacious arguments to prove what you're saying. And sex and gender have been considered the same things for decades. They still are in many regions.

Oh no no no no

If science told us anything than that the human body adapts to nearly everything.

Why do people hate on a charitable event so bad, as a whole, instead of just saying they don't like trannies?

It applies to all gendered things, its social, you are expected to act a certain way due to uncontrollable circumstances like your genitalia, It is simply Society's way of keeping you neat and organized, and in line.
No, they have not, please do your research. Sex and Gender are not the same thing, they may connect in some ways, but they are 2 different concepts. Sex is biological, a method of reproduction. Gender is how you act, according to society

how can anyone even watch this shit anymore
doesnt this like insult you that they can basically do whatever the fuck they want to you and force disgusting fucking mutants down your throat

I dont even watch the regular ones it pisses me off so much

UP UP UP UP UP VOTE REDDIT STYLE

UP UP UP UP

>Sex and Gender are not the same thing, they may connect in some ways, but they are 2 different concepts. Sex is biological, a method of reproduction. Gender is how you act, according to society
gender is a term MADE UP by the same hack psychologist who turned a boys willie into a psuedo vagina to see if he would turn into a girl

fuck off tranny scum

Trihex left, whole thing fell apart.

Imagine waking up every morning and being cosmo wright.

The era of fun is over.

Gender is socially Imposed, you've yet to prove it wrong. Try as much Slander as you want, it does nothing.

What the fuck does that even mean? You aren't even saying anything substantial.

But to address what you said, for whatever shit it's worth, if science taught YOU anything, YOU'D know that humans have existed for millions of years BEFORE we were humans. The human body does NOT adapt to nearly anything, but one of the reasons humans have survived for so long is because we're adaptable. There have been extremely much more failures to adapt vs. successful adaptions in history too.

Re-read what I said.
>And sex and gender have been considered the same things for decades. They still are in many regions.
This has nothing to do with truth or research. I am saying that in many regions of the world, people don't give a flying fuck about separating gender and sex.

Sex is a biological mechanism for reproduction and pleasure and very many studies show that there are immediate differences between boys vs girls, at the early age of 9 months. If you ask me to do my research, let me see your valid and sound evidence to support what you're saying.

>valid
>sound
Go ahead.

youtube.com/watch?v=5NeR-bT3uv0

gender norms exist for a reason
men don't look graceful prancing around like women with flowy dresses that don't do you any favors for your big blocky body with no curves, etc.

>caring about the twitch chat at fucking all
Please, tell me you were baiting. PLEASE. I'll take the whole bait, just tell me it was bait.

>Gender is socially Imposed, you've yet to prove it wrong.
I shouldnt need to prove a made up word as wrong
it doesnt have any meaning

"Finally, Money created the now-common term gender role which he differentiated from the concept of the more traditional terminology sex role. This grew out of his studies of hermaphrodites. According to Money, the genitalia and erotic sexual roles were now, by his definition, to be included under the more general term "gender role" including all the non-genital and non-erotic activities that are defined by the conventions of society to apply to males or to females."

the same person who performed human sexual experimentation on 4 year olds

In 2000, David and his twin brother (Brian) alleged that Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements", with David playing the bottom role.[16] He said as a child, Money forced him go "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks", and that Money forced David to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top. Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections". On at "least one occasion", Money reportedly took photographs of the two children doing these activities. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity".[16]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

Shut the fuck up you fucking kike

>Slander
What slander, gender is a word not made until the 20th century so some doctor could publish.

I live in the land of oportunity. Time to unfuck myself and get a honorable job and get a degree in something usefull.

you also have a busted immune system from the hormones and carpal tunnel syndrome from having destroyed your wrists playing so much OoT

good luck!

I didn't even watch AGDQ this year. Last year felt completely joyless.

Gender norms exist because of the WW1/2 Nuclear Family Model, which made a lot of cash money, and that's good for big companies with access to a loooot of advertising power.
In that whole sentence youve done nothing but slander a guy nobody even quoted, good job, didnt even touch my argument because "whatever theyre a tranny their words dont matter hurrrrr"

>If I hide them in a box I dont have to change my opinion

>"childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity".[16
Funny, because a lot of children DO actually "explore" each other when they're children. It's actually rather normal, even though it sounds really repulsive

Based CGN.

Hwhat are YOU even trying to say, bruh? the other user’s saying that humans can adapt and thrive in lots of different environments/circumstances.

That has nothing to do with what we're talking about, which is gender norms. I am stating that human beings have been around longer than we've been "human." We evolved from monkeys. Prior to that, land creatures. Prior to that, fish. Are all those gender norms made up too?

Hey, I haven't heard back from you yet! All I asked for was valid research to back up your claim. That's not too hard, is it?

I don't really have to prove my argument, since what I've said so far is pretty well document, but just to dig you a hole, here you go!
digest.bps.org.uk/2018/01/31/sex-differences-in-brain-structure-are-already-apparent-at-one-month-of-age/
>Sex differences in human brain structure are already apparent at one month of age

Ah no you must be right though, it's society that's causing those brain differences! Because society influences a 1-month year old child! It's not biology at all!

Have fun!

>In that whole sentence youve done nothing but slander a guy nobody even quoted,
>"how do i reed?"
hes the guy who invented the concept youre parroting brainlet
>didnt even touch my argument because
what argument? that your made up unverifiable gender systems exist?

Why the fuck do all the speed runners turn into trannies?

didn't we already have this thread like 60 times last month

>Funny, because a lot of children DO actually "explore" each other when they're children. It's actually rather normal, even though it sounds really repulsive
having an old man make you do it while he watches isnt normal

Do you forget what you wrote after five minutes? I‘m not even part of the gender debate. That user was saying humans can adapt. You wrote some incoherent stuff.

That's true, yet he was somewhat right in his hypothesis

>world war 1/2 nuclear family model

Yeah, it's not like people have practiced a dad, mum and children family model for fucking millenia or anything. Nah, people only got married and had children since the early 1900s.

>That's true, yet he was somewhat right in his hypothesis
you mean the one that was actually proven wrong by his own experiment

speedrunning and trannies go hand to hand with mental illness.

Something is never proven wrong by one experiment.
Also, I am specifically talking about children exploring each other, not made to do so by adults. From what I can tell, this is a normal occurrence. You yourself probably had quasi sexual encounters when you were younger, either with friends or siblings

The fuck is up with this trend of white male gamers turning into women?

Announcer: Alright everyone! We've banned all audience interaction except this for quality reasons. Please say HYPE! now! Say Hype! HYPPPE!!

Audience: (murmurs hype)

>Something is never proven wrong by one experiment.
uh yes they can be
>Also, I am specifically talking about children exploring each other, not made to do so by adults.
the idea that gender is a social construct is largely proven wrong in his social conditioning experiment transcum.

>Gender norms exist because of the WW1/2 Nuclear Family Model
What kind of planet did you come from? The expectations for males and females across the globe have been fairly uniform, in that males were the providers while females took care of the family. Not until that time period did people slap a label on it. And the "Nuclear Family" existed for hundreds of years in western society because of Christianity.

>uh yes they can be
They won't stand up to any scrutiny. You have to be able to reproduce an experiment, with the same results, multiple times before you can close the book definitely
>the idea that gender is a social construct is largely proven wrong in his social conditioning experiment transcum.
I never talked about that

HULK SMASH!

YouShouldConsiderKillingYourself.jpg

>the banner at the top of the page

this makes me both sad and laugh

No. I remember the funny drama though.

>look at the top of his head!

Speedrunning is a waste of time. Why not just go outside and go for a real run, user?

speedrunning, not even once

>You have to be able to reproduce an experiment
you can draw a conclusion from a single experiment brainlet. Especially considering how many experiments such as the one he did are not reproducible.
>close the book definitely
fresh out of fucking highschool i see
>I never talked about that
then what are you trying to say transcum? Brain just too fucking full of estrogen injections to think?

MY FUCKING GOD THE IRONY OF IT ALL

>you can draw a conclusion from a single experiment brainlet. Especially considering how many experiments such as the one he did are not reproducible.
I just told you why the scientific community don't do that. Any number of things could've been done wrong in the original experiment. The only way to know for sure is to reproduce it
>then what are you trying to say transcum? Brain just too fucking full of estrogen injections to think?
SeeThat's all I'm talking about

the ironic thing about Soylent is that it doesn't have any soy in it. that's just a name based in a movie. I am sorry user, your favorite speedrunner is just a mentally ill person, videogames and something else were the trigger.

>"oh look at this dude!"
>"NONONONONONO"

and not a single vagina was found in that table

Naegleria isn't trans, just gay.

>I just told you why the scientific community don't do that.
And I just told you why you have no fucking clue what you're talking about you moron. Its not possible to reproduce all experiments especially in social/ psychological ones. And there is no such thing as closing the book permanently. parrot your brainlet high school teacher all you want.
>See
>That's all I'm talking about
so if you look at the third post down
>That's true, yet he was somewhat right in his hypothesis
his hypothesis wasnt that children inspect each other you fucking mong, it was that you could condition a child into living as another sex regardless of who they were born as. You're reading comprehension is just so abysmally low you have no idea what youre talking about and youre going on a tangent no-one was interested in in the first place.

>just another disgusting degen who makes up 1% of the population but somehow 100% of AGDQ

>Its not possible to reproduce all experiments especially in social/ psychological ones.
Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be, beyond ethical standards?
>And there is no such thing as closing the book permanently
You should have been able to gleam what I meant. Producing the result enough times to be able to confidently say that your theory is usable. Nothing is ever anything but a "theory"
>his hypothesis wasnt that children inspect each other you fucking mong
I was speaking exclusively about this very qoute; "Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity".[16]"
If I had written "idea", instead of "hypothesis", we wouldn't be having this conversation? That seems a bit pedantic, doesn't it
>youre going on a tangent no-one was interested in in the first place.
I was just providing a tidbit of information. You certainly seem interested enough. Why are you so angry?

He's right, if you're arguing against this you really don't understand science. You're either trolling or an idiot.

Science is about approximating the truth, because the truth will never be fully known, and the experiments we do to contain it can never apply enough filters to do so. We do a lot to hold many variables constant but science is and attempt to, through many studies and tests, get closer to the truth.

For example, from watching your messages, I can assume you're a faggot. But my conclusion would be from 1 experiment from you, based on a few messages I see. Maybe you're not a faggot, maybe you were just bullied and hit with a metal bat as a kid. Now if I speak to you more and more on Cred Forums, these are individual experiments, where I would maybe(although most likely not) reach the conclusion that you are not a faggot. That's why the truth can't be seen from 1 experiment and there's such a thing as "sound evidence" vs. "a study that was run at my college about clean teeth, paid for by Trident."

I'm assuming you're a troll though. Have fun being miserable.

Why the other 2 faggots didn't also just say they like men instead of being trannies I'll never know.

christ

>You should have been able to gleam what I meant. Producing the result enough times to be able to confidently say that your theory is usable.
there are theories in the sciences based on single experiment observations, especially the social sciences. the thing is youre too mentally deficient to have ever made it beyond high school to know any of that.
>I was speaking exclusively about this very qoute
that wasnt the point. thats never what I was talking about, and you replied to my post as if i was talking about that.
>I was just providing a tidbit of information.
tranny confirmed lel
>Why are you so angry?
I honestly only think youre the one whos angry here tranny.

Can you stop?

>there are theories in the sciences based on single experiment observations, especially the social sciences
Which?
>that wasnt the point. thats never what I was talking about, and you replied to my post as if i was talking about that.
So? I had some information relevant to a part of the post. You could have just ignored me. Surely you could have seen that it wasn't relevant to you
>tranny confirmed lel
I never even talked about any of that nonsense
>I honestly only think youre the one whos angry here tranny.
I'm not the one sperging out, my man

>being this triggered
that was a cute rant senpai. I dont think you quite get what im saying.
>That's why the truth can't be seen from 1 experiment
the truth is never seen in any experiment brainlet
but theories and conclusions can be drawn from one experiment depending on the nature and context.

>because there are a lot of faggots you cant criticize them!
holy shit, take your mob mentality and reddit spacing and go back

woah
*bass drop*

>reddit spacing
I think you're the one who needs to go back, newfriend

>another "remember when GDQ was fun" thread
>still posts a gif of some gigantic faggots dancing instead of playing video games
No, it wasn't fun, it was cringey and annoying. I'm not 12 years old and neither are the people playing games at GDQ. Stop this fucking meme and stop posting this fucking thread every day.

I know that guy with the blue hair. Small world.

>but theories and conclusions can be drawn from one experiment depending on the nature and context.
And those have to be tested, again and again, before you can rely on them with any glimmer of certainty. That's what is being said here, user

>a dead corpes

las crieturas. . .

good one! i really like how you tell me that recognizing a quality commonly found on reddit that outs posters as people who frequent reddit makes me from reddit!
i've never frequented reddit and i've probably frequented Cred Forums longer than you have. no wonder Cred Forums is so shit now

can you stop????????

not him but "reddit spacing" is newfag bullshit. You can pull up posts from any point in Cred Forums's history and see similar typing patterns

>Which?
many of the psychological theories?????
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drive_reduction_theory_(learning_theory)
>I never even talked about any of that nonsense
no retard im calling you a tranny
>And those have to be tested, again and again, before you can rely on them with any glimmer of certainty.
I dont think you quite understand how these things always work
you dont have to test something many many times for it to be a theory in certain sciences under certain conditions.

>2012
well after Reddit invaded Cred Forums, what's your point

>i really like how you tell me that recognizing a quality commonly found on reddit that outs posters as people who frequent reddit makes me from reddit!
The fact that you think "reddit spacing" hasn't been used here for over a decade, tells me all I need to know about how long you've been here. It's called formatting, and has been used here for-fucking-ever. You have been duped by other Anons who definitely also should have lurked more

youtube.com/watch?v=bKiocK59EBY

fuck

Whose that black kid whose jacked and has the big fro?

I miss that dude.

They're the most susceptible to manipulation.

Does anyone have that picture of the tranny bitching because the hotel he's at doesn't have a dedicated space to stick dildos in his flesh wound he pretends is a vagina so he can un-hair ball and get the daily pus out of it?

It’s literally the grim reality of the future.

There isn’t going to be enough food the way we produce it, there isn’t even enough right now. That shit is what we’re going to wind up distributing to at least half the population in 1-200 years.

You’re the pivotal generation for your family. If you don’t elevate your family to a substantial level of wealth, there’s a good chance your kids will be trapped in a future where they chug protein nutrient shakes for every meal and subsist like rats off of scraps from the upper class.

Honestly, I don't care about GDQ itself that much anymore, I had my fun with it and it's for a different crowd now. I care more about the reasons it was taken over, and by whom it was taken over. Because GDQ didn't have to stop being fun for the original audience and runners, but it was F O R C E D to by OUTSIDERS. People who saw an event to take over, and force their degenerate bullshit on, and they succeeded.

It's a disgusting display of not only extremely forceful degenerate and mentally ill political ideology, it's a show of how money corrupts anything. I mean yeah we all know that but, jesus fucking christ man. This makes me wish Cred Forums had its old gumption to troll people into killing themselves, because by god do we need that now for all these leftists and fucking trannies.

I rewatch it every time someone posts it.

there is a difference between paragraph breaks and putting a space between two lines of greentext. also, it is more commonly used at reddit than at Cred Forums which makes it more of a quality that can indicate a reddit frequenter. in my original reply i also mentioned how the person i replied to used mob mentality to make a point, which is another quality found on reddit or any site with a thumb up/down system where people actually care about the ratings they receive. im not arguing that no one on Cred Forums has ever typed like that organically. you fucking dolts. im arguing that the combination of characteristics are indicators that they are from reddit and need to go back.

>can you stop?
>HUH AYH UH BING DING HUH HAYYYHUH

it makes me cringe everytime, my dude. i still cant imagine having such a self-centered rationale to go to a speedrunning event and try to take the spotlight by bringing something up that has nothing to do with speedrunning. she even brought things to knit with in the attempt that people would notice her knitting and ask why. fucking mind boggling

This is wholesome fun

whenever i see pictures in public places i wanna know what the background people were up to. what do you think that black guy and the fatty were talking about? they look like big nerds

If that gif is your idea of fun, you should kill yourself

>many of the psychological theories?????
Such as?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drive_reduction_theory_(learning_theory)
You would also see that the theory is disputed on that very page. You will also read that multiple people, years apart, worked further on this theory. You also realize that anyone can make up any theory, right? If it is to be accepted, it needs to be tested, and it needs to be tested more than once
>no retard im calling you a tranny
Guess I'll be calling you a sperg
>you dont have to test something many many times for it to be a theory in certain sciences under certain conditions.
If people are to regard it just as factual as the theory of gravity, you better damned well.
What certain sciences, and what certain conditions?

I see you're purposely formatting your posts in a certain way. I think it's because you can't use proper punctuation, so you try to hide it. I think you're the real brainlet here, you sperg

Do you have a before picture?

> what do you think that black guy and the fatty were talking about?

"damn nigga, these hoes ugly as fuck. But I am still a virgin so I would"

JOHN
FUCKING
NUMBERS

I would unironically fuck protomagicalgirl

no, God is wroth with these queers

>using qualitative and not quantitative evidence
You're 10.74 faggots yourself.

In the future as in what 200 years? 300?
Because this sure as hell isn't an issue now or in the next few generations.
We lose food to spoilage/wastage and still aren't eating the old and poor.
We are still pioneering agricultural methods.
We still have huge tracts of untapped land.

There's no fucking way he doesn't commit suicide in the next 5 years.

>it is more commonly used at reddit than at Cred Forums which makes it more of a quality that can indicate a reddit frequenter
How would you know? Have you made statistics of this "fact"?
>which is another quality found on reddit or any site with a thumb up/down system where people actually care about the ratings they receive
Same thing happens on the chons. Only difference is that people dogpile a thread or post with a certain opinion.
>im not arguing that no one on Cred Forums has ever typed like that organically. you fucking dolts. im arguing that the combination of characteristics are indicators that they are from reddit and need to go back.
How are they reddit characteristics if they have been used just as long, and just as frivolously, on this very site?

This whole reddit spacing meme is what, a year and a half old? You think Anons only just noticed this, after so many years? You think reddit hasn't been here longer than that?

It's a meme. A meme, meme, meme

shhh you will spoil the fun

Actually, sometime in the 1970's was when we started using renewable resources at a faster rate than they could be renewed. The problem has only become exponentially worse since then, and continues to grow. This says nothing about non-renewables, which are also quickly drying up.

About 90% of farmable land is already being used towards farming, and the amount of land available for farming is actually shrinking when you consider that niggers are turning Africa into an arid wasteland with their clear-cutting and nigger farming practices that renders the land useless after a single yield.

I don't think you truly appreciate how bad things really are.

Jesus christ, what kind of tier of woman preys on speedrunners?

youtu.be/3KTB5_DRQ9o?t=11m11s

And yet people who are vegans and drink soymilk are radical leftist faggots 100% of the time, and people who eat meat and drink real milk tend to be normal human beings.

Reminder that ESA Winter is gonna start this week

oh yes

Based

>hey don't have bitchtits
you know, expet the places known for ladyboys
th autistic and/or uneducated ones

Women, not even once

or we just kill all the niggers/let them starve since they are the main source of hungry mouths and they export very little food

Although, to be fair, that looks more just like a really ugly girl, than an outright man.

nigger genocide now

>56% male

that bald fucker looks like a star trek character

Running out of food is a meme. The US alone throws out literally tons of foods every year. That's just from shelf and expiration dates and not actual wasted food. If we wanted to end world hunger we could but right now there's no incentive too or worse there would be negative effects.

>uses "like" between every other word
>even when typing
Jesus Christ, I can only imagine how horrifying it is to try and have a conversation with this thing if they don't even have the self control to avoid typing the entire word "like" multiple times in a sentence.

It's painfully obvious that this isn't a subject you've put even the minimum amount of thought into.

The whole idea of oral hormones having any effect is silly.

First pass through the liver destroys them. That's why bodybuilders who take steroids (or people on hormone therapy) never take straight estrogen or testosterone, they take modified versions like, for example, Testosterone Decanate, which has a long carbon chain added to it in order to prevent the liver from breaking them down so quickly. Even then you have to take the medication frequently. Our body naturally creates a good amount of testosterone and people have to purposefully block that hormone to go on HRT

Hormones in food have no appreciable effect because of this problem.

ok well fuck you too then osmosis jones

NO GET AWAY FROM ME IM ARMED GET AWAY GET AWAYYYYYYY!!!!!!
*cans.wav*

but if school lunches didnt make me gay...what did?
:(

Then how do you explain the increasing number of thicc children? I see 10 year olds with C cups walking to school like every day

And yet people who are vegans and drink soymilk are radical leftist faggots 100% of the time, and people who eat meat and drink real milk tend to be normal human beings.

Those studies specifically state that's because people are getting lazier on average leading to less production due to inactivity/obesity rates increasing. So in essence, be less of a lazy fat fuck and you'll avoid turning into a girl. Also don't smoke.

soylent or soy foods itself contain phytoestrogens, which in practical terms you can consider it plant-based estrogens. However, it doesn't get processed in the body into estrogen, it's just discarded and excreted from the body. Milk, though, contains mammilian estrogen, which is converted into a surplus production of estrogen, so if you want to grow tits or feel more fem, milk might be a food you would enjoy.

what does that have to do with all of these little girls having big boobs?

pedo alert!

I hate spikevegeta so much

Just the drama

>fucking your friend's wife
Doesn't get banned

>Cursing
Gets banned

What the fuck?

>Reddit spacing
Fuck off back there you fucking newfags.

excessive consumption of dairy products has been correlated to horse archery

Non soy meme one was better.

>there are people on Cred Forums who spent their teens/early 20's watching "speedrunning"

No wonder so many of you are faggots. Like seriously, you're all going to end up just as fucked in the head as all these trannies.

They probably don't even know what Gaia is.

I think it has to do with the amount of consumption and the whole puberty thing.

to be fair, cosmo fell for the soy meme
aside from that, the other one has no excuses

It's their personality that draws them to it to be hipster faggots, not the product's fault.

Therefore, "soyboy" is still entirely accurate.

Can we point to one thing that brought about GDQ's downfall?

Popularity has almost a direct inverse relationship with quality largely due to the whole "we want a wider audience" thing

Oh fuck i didn't notice.
my fucking sides

Started with that one bitch's horrible monologue, the final nail was the Bonesaw577 ban

when mike killed the bonus stream. you can literally divide the line between when the event was good and when it was bad with that alone.

I'm vegan and a nazi. Really caring for animals doesn't mean you are a neomarxist leftie, but the two correlate.

Wait is that Chibi?

i'm curious what farming practices are destroying the land that badly?

Not really because there can still be people who consume soy that aren't le lefty cuck meme like the retards who spam it imply.

Increasing the size of the audience hall to make the runs less personal and banning Fumos.

post THAT cosmo webm, you know the one

What the fuck about those pics is sexy? You must have the lowest standards possible while also being the biggest degenerate to be turned on by that, even if you didn't know what it was.

Fucking kill yourself the world doesn't need more of you.

"maybe someone will love me"

mixed raced/black metal/mephes rap/libertarian/entrepreneur here. I'll keep my gaunt wicca southern belles, you go ahead and take all the basic bitches.

No you're not, because an actual nazi wouldn't feel the need to defend himself from the "soy" meme. Only soyboys do.

iol.co.za/news/africa/poor-farming-techniques-leave-africa-hungry-272184

Basically they don't maintain the soil for shit, all the nutrients and water are quickly absorbed because they're dumb niggers that neither developed irrigation or fertilization, nor even basic "crop rotation".

t. leftycuck soyboy

Some people are just ugly, no matter if they take hormones or not. Changing their bodies will not make them look better.

>crop rotation
The problem is you need to reach the Imperial Age before you can research that

Ah so it's autism.

Which speedgirl would you speedrun? Bare in mind one of them is a girl (male)

I'm not being defensive about it, I'm just making the point that while 95% of vegans are utterly retarded ideological faggots, veganism itself is somewhat respectable.

Why aren't you watching the Tales of Marathon on RPGLimitBreak Cred Forums oh wait I know it's because you dramashitters wouldn't watch anything that doesn't have a playercam

a european one

>jrpg speedruns

> itt: some guy who's never fucked a basic bitch so he still thinks they're a good thing.

>seven hour speedrun
There is your answer

Are you fucking retarded? Did you not think maybe they drink soy/eat vegan because they are leftist and not the other way around?

>7 hour speedrun of a jrpg
Sounds like a blast, faggot, but I'm too busy with my more exciting schedule of watching paint dry all day.

>Did you not think maybe they drink soy/eat vegan because they are leftist and not the other way around?

Why do you think that matters?

That's like saying "Did you not think maybe they suck dick because they are a faggot, not a faggot because they suck dick?"

>numale soyboys jumping around and playing video games
haha fun

What are you taking about? There's more than enough food to feed the population twice over; the biggest problem is getting it to areas that are starving.

Pollution, enviromental destruction, and human waste from overpopulation are far bigger threats to our future and the future of our children.

>every rectangle is a square

Naw speed running has always been ultra fucking gay and lame

It died three years ago properly when Bananas was speedrunning. First woman, I get it, chat gonna sperg out a bit. But they sperged like crazy to the point that agdq could never let an actual female run again.
It was also really creepy since she kept asking the couch to talk and nobody would outside of like once every ten minutes.

That's why it died because trying to be fun and do new things won't make money. Meanwhile let transgendered womyn get more donations from idiot companies who think it's cool to support "Progression".

That and the past two years it's been used to launder money. Like increasing it by a million donations on the last day? Golly gee whizz, that's a lotta money that came outta nowhere!

How many celery man gif do you have ?

Have you seen Olympic figure skating before? Gymnastics, ballet or a dozen other sports? Grace is about agility, style and fitness if you don't think men can be graceful you're severely smooth brained.

Right when bonus streams died.

Higher body fat leads to earlier puberty, or so I heard.

Dirty slut showing her armpit

What did he post?

But every soyboy is a pansy leftist.

Basically a compilation of picture of Cosmo after his downfall. Nothing you haven't seen before but still haunting.

arch.b4k.co/v/image/1518976960779.jpg

oh no no no no
youtube.com/watch?v=5G7Cp_EWIG4

kek trannymind

oh no no no no
youtube.com/watch?v=dcOmkcDIihg

TRANY %

kek

>CAPTAIN, SENSORS INDICATE THE PRESENCE OF MALE SHITLORDS IN THIS SECTOR, I RECOMMEND A FULL SPREAD OF HORMONE TORPEDOES
>DILATION ALERT, ALL HANDS TO DILDO STATIONS

QUESTION ABOUT TRANNIES
this is mostly about the one in the middle with short, curly hair. why the short, curly hair? did he decide
>welp better look like my fat ugly mama
or something?
i thought they wanted to be beautiful women -- or are beautiful women offensive to them?

criminally underrated

haha TIME TO DILATE

name one thing the mentally ill have ever improved

nigga is you sewious

before anyone ask, the bottle is a wine brand named "KAGOR" and the n°9 is the recipe used

Gaming is cancer on the male brain. You fool your brain you accomplished something while in fact you didn't do jack shit.

MMMBUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH!!!!

Yes user, that's clearly the first question I had when looking at that picture.

>A-user, you're awake!
>I was so worried I put too much in your drink...
>Don't panic, I promise you'll be able to move soon!
>You were so nice to me during my inFamous run, I-I swear I heard you clapping a lot!
>Nobody else is nice to me, so I knew I could trust you, it's an emergency!
>You see I...
>I left my dilation rod at home!
>The roofie wasn't the only drug I put in your drink, but - but don't worry!
>I only need you for about half an hour, at the most! Just enough to prevent the mucus inside from coagulating.
>I promise it will even feel good after a little bit!
>I knew I could count on you, user.
>We're going to be so close after this.

SOMEONE POST AGAIN I MISSED IT

Reminder that a tranny had to stop the stream mid-run to have an emergency dilation.
Her protovaginal wall was about to collapse without it being done.

i feel sick

Wait is that Waffle?

Poor Cosmo. Someone needs to play the Song of Healing to cure his ghoulish tranny state. He's been suffering so long, he doesn't even look human.

I wonder what mask he'd drop?

I remember that happening, but I still feel disgusted about it.

see

have any of the AGDQ trannies had the bottom done?

yeah no shit, it's a meme

Why aren't you supporting NASA, Cred Forums?
>No donation bullshit, focused purely on the speed
>Lax rules, fun allowed
>Smaller event, reminiscent of 2013-era GDQs
>Literally run by /srg/ oldbois

nasamarathon.com/info/ next one is this June.

What hell hath the Marxists wrought?

disgusting

Im fucking dead lol

Do you see what I see? The nose knows. Trans and Homo is something they are trying to push into normalization after all.

Imagine the smell....

>hairline in middle of head

>baldspot in the back

>high heels

IS THIS MAN BLIND?

(((White)))

Did you know this man in my picture is also (((Latino)))?

NEIL, DELETE THE THREAD NOW.

It's literally /our/ marathon

Oh vey would you like some salsa on your latke?

is this actually real?

who is this? google search doesnt turn up anything

That run was both the peak of GDQ and its final downfall.

Miymoto's eyebrow game though

>Complaining and believen that soy makes people left leaning pc faggots
>normal human beings

Cred Forums troll account

This is a meme, no such thing happened.

they were men once. great kings of men

>It's another Cred Forums discusses politics and gender issues they don't have authorithy on instead of talking about videogames episode

I drink soylent but I make it with real milk.
What kinds of twisted freak will I be in a few years, bois?

ESA this week, brothers.

Every thread ever.

>looking at leaderboards
>someone with a girly name is in number 1 spot
>30 second google search
>it's a tranny

every time

why can't actual girls just be good

2/3 still ain't really good numbers.

>cannot speak about a topic unless they're an expert on the topic
Now I'm all for keeping shit on topic, but you get that commie shit outta here.

Oh and I suppose you do have authority on those subjects right? Fucking anime retard.

literally who?

Since when is that a Cred Forums gesture? jesus...

No, but I'm not talking about it. Believe it or not user, I actually play vidya

I agree though, would be nice if the thread would have been about the topic in hand instead of speculating how much estrogen soylent has.

Redead, let's be real

>t. soyboy

@407260986
>I come into threads I don't like just to mention how offended I am

>have a soul-crushing NEED for attention
>make no efforts to make myself interesting
>go to game convention for nerds
>bring some quirky unrelated hobby so people talk to me
>nobody gives a shit and they just want to do their stuff
>pipe up and stop everything so I can talk about myself
>everyone awkwardly gives me my allotted attention points and goes back to ignoring me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

>ff7 agdq run
>it's absolute fucking gold
>want more
>ff8 esa run
>the fucking disappointment

>you can only talk about things inside your expertise
sounds like a broken excuse to get people to stahp having fuuuuuuun

Does anything anyone here said hurt you in any way? we re just having fun bud.

When are they going to rename this event LGBDQ?

PJ is still great. Even if agdq as a whole has declined the runners that are worth watching are still worth watching.

He broke his own stick in the middle of his Battle toads arcade run this year. It was amazing.

>any %

How do people have so little self awareness

I guess we should silence 99% of the population because they aren't authorities on the subjects they talk about
Next time someone complains about trump i'll be sure to behead him

They have plenty, that's why they're in a group

>GDQ
>fun
Fuck no. That place became a hivemind for social justice warriors and feminists and lying attention whores.

>they dont have authority on
>dont have authority
>authority

Unironically end your life.

>soyboy
Newfag question here. What's a "soyboy"? I never heard of that word before.

it's only going to get worse. one day you'll look back at today as the height of freedom and fun think about that.

You mean educated people.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

I am disgusted but amused at the same time.

"greeting traveler, have a look at my wares"
>buy
>sell
>gossip
>exit

>in after everyone thinks she's telling the runner to stop

Damn I forgot about this shit
The Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden run was great, though
>dev team sitting on the couch
>game crashes just before run is completed

FFS, if you are gonna go full tranny route, just quit vidya all together like siglemic. dude chopped off his dick when puncayshun broke his pb by a whole minute and now our memory of him is a non-degenerate that helped push speedrunning forward.
Thanks Sig

the ones wasting the food are not the niggers

>gossip