This came out

>this came out
i had no idea
so uh....is it good?

Did you like Gothic or Daggerfall? How about you combine those two games into one game and then remove the magic. On top of that add the narrative level of Mafia and Mafia 2. Does that sound fun? If so yes, you're going to like it.

ok thanks ill avoid this one
the combat looks retarded

Combat is fine once you get used to it. You are meant to get your ass handed to you in the prologue.

>remove the magic
wew that was the best part about those games. Guess I'll be taking this game out of my cart.

Buy it to save le white race! The developers are BASED and the game doesn't have any niggers in it. MAGA!

EH REH EH REH EH REH EH REH

EH REEEH

DO DO DODO

i never got to this.

who is he?
,..........oh......the bird hunting dude.

Well it's not meant for everyone. The combat is fantastic once you learn how to do it, yes you have to learn in game how to use a sword. You're incapable of being a Mary Sue at the start.
If you like Magic that much I could understand that. I would love to have his world with magic. They would probably do some type of Black and White magic system that would make it hard.

Hitler told me slavs weren’t white.

He's in the main city. He's the hunter. Just don't finish the quest, it's currently bugged and will literally leave you staring at your character with no way but alt-f4ing out. They need to fix it, I lost an hour of selling shit this morning.

I did that quest

You know Hitler?

This is a great game, and everyone needs to play it! It's truly groundbreaking. I can't wait to be allowed to pay 5.99 for 10 Saviour's Schnapps, which will let me save my game a whole TEN TIMES

Completed the quest, no problem.

Fucking. Boring.

If you get joy out of playing unfun "pleb filter" games you will have a lot to enjoy here.

>No female character option

No thanks!

It's honestly pretty bad but that was obvious from the onset. The developers had NO idea how to polish their game into a playable state.

Absolutely garbage abysmal combat.
Everything else is ho-hum.

>i want to save every ten minutes, because I'm trash at gaem
>doesn't know how to install save game mod
who was in the wrong here?

so long asshole!

>defending shit in games

It's a great game. I've been playing for about 20 hours and I always loose track of time, It's one of those, "just one more quest" games.

git gud scrub

be careful with dat 300 saves limit lol

I know right, that's not even close to real life swordplay. You're supposed to press A A A A A A A A A A A A A A, then finish with B

Slow shitty floaty combat with no moves isn't worth it. Throw it in the trash with all your derivative PC garbage like Chivalry, Mount and Blade, TES, Dark Messiah, etc.

>actually praising the most barebones form of QTE combat

goddamn

Out of curiosity, which RPG has a good combat in your opinion?

Zero my man. Not one.

Oblivion.

Witcher 1

now I know you're taking a piss

Woah

>hating witcher combat

>want to tweak the graphics for optimal experience
>have to wait 3 minutes each time I change something
The patch will fix it, right?

It sucks mate. Not even him.

>no moves
lol play past the first combat tutorial you fucking idiot.

Still better than KC:D and its DDR level QTE combat.

I'm 2o hours in and it seems perfectly playable so far.

But I guess I've spent 20 hours playing something that's unplayable, somehow.

this game had the largest banner on steam on the front page I had ever seen. This was up for a significant portion of time. Unless you scrolled down, you only saw this game and 2 others, the others being much smaller. How did you miss it?

Yes.

well if you're a shill anything is playable, goyim

>Steam

>leave an inn in the morning
>see someone yelling thief and chasing a guy through the streets
>say fuck it since they're pretty close, run the guy down and kick seven shades of shit out him
>victim comes up and lamps him when's ready to surrender
>knocks the cunt spark out
>"You showed him. Here's your reward, I'm no pinch-purse"
>gained 4 groschen

Stingey bastard, I'll just leave you to it next time

>Guess I'll be taking this game out of my cart.

Did you actually assume an historical medieval game would have magic?

Every thread!!! You can’t keep this up!

Did you actually assume that they didn't have magic in 1403?

It does. Alchemy

I'm surprised it runs well on medium at 1080p on my 770gtx

It looks laggier in shadowplay playback for some reason

who else /poacher/ for a living?

Topkek get the fuck out you hipster. The first witcher has some of the worst gameplay of all time

git gud, nigger

>Doing it for rewards.

You are weak.

>who else /poacher/ for a living?

Hard to resist when the gorillion kidneys you get from cooking deer meat sell for obscene amounts of money

Did this quest on pc, had no issues with it.

This game is pretty fun when you cheat.

Theres nothing to git gud at. You just right click the entire game

Well I guess I'm fucked.

>Go hunting with noblefag
>End up in a contest for hunting hare
How in the fuck do you hit these little shits?

iirc 300 save limit just means it deletes the oldest save after 300

>all you do is click buttons
welcome to every single video game ever

I have mine at med. Looks good. I don't have 1500 for a 500 video card at the moment.

Aim to the right more than you need. Crouch and walk up to them till they flee, now you know how close you can get before you spook them.

Lols racists mods deleted the thread cause their fellow shitheads were getting dumped on.

Not a dedicated poacher but
>galloping through the forest along the trail
>see guy harvesting a deer
>talk to him and accuse him of being a poacher
>he tells me he just found it and I'm the poacher because I have a bow
>we go back and forth for a minute accusing the other of being the poacher
>eventually he says he'll report me and I tackle him until he surrenders and runs
The attention to detail that I had a bow equipped was suprising, this game really pulls no punches.

I like how these are the only videogame threads that the mods actually delete

every other shitstorm thread about a game is fine, but the KCD threads trigger the mods and their liberal autism

Shut up faggot. If youve actually played the first witcher you know the entire game is pressing one fucking button