What went so Right?

What went so Right?

Nothing. Cred Forums is just salty because their predictions, which are always wrong btw, did not come to what they expected.

In turn they were not able to post their epic dank memes as they keep waiting for tortanic 2.0

But thats the best part user. Watching salty faggots have mental breakdowns as they watch the game they wanted so desperately to fail succeed.

Yeah I agree but it gets boring after a while. Seeing people bitch and bitch for every single successful franchise gets tiring and repetitive.

Fuck white "people" and fuck drufhpmth

Jannies deleted other thread cause theyre W3 worshiping faggots.

Look at all these white boys needing their pretended history to feel like they have culture imfao

>Monhun comes out
>no threats on release week
>mario odyssey comes out
>no threads on release week
>yurop mongoloid sim comes out
>LOOK AT THESE SALES

I keep getting weird audio bugs, where a bit of the sound will get "trapped," and just repeat on a loop for like two minutes and then catch up all at once. It's really weird, and totally destroys cutscenes, because no other audio plays while this is happening.

It has obvious charm and love put into it. The game has tons of faults ( I recently lost about an hour of playtime due to falling to death after dismounting ). But the game is just so charming and fun to play it's a breath of fresh air.

They could've made a generic skyrim clone but they took a risk and did something different that feels amazing.

shut it down

PCloser not having any games.

WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE...

OH NO NO NO NO

>oh no nobody is interested in games I like
They made a f*n game, thats all

It's not fair

the politics

>Game exclusively for niggers
>Literal childrens game
Gee I wonder why noone here gave a shit

IT WAS HER TURN!

NAZIS GO HOME

Why is this game associated with the alt right?

was wolfenstein a flop

Did you just blow in yesterday? There was fucking non stop MH shit threads constantly even before release and after. Quit your shilling

yes

hahaha what the fuck. I love this timeline.

Because people sperged out over the director not putting black people in medieval Europe.

Yes, the game is already forgotten. That's what you get when you pander to SJWs.

But ive got tons of games user

NOOOO I WAS TOLD BRIANNA WU DEFEATED GAMERGATE HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

that's a load of shit, I spent the entire time looking for bros to farm and saw no more than 1 thread a day. there's 5 about this shit having bigger numbers than multiplat games

chart doesn't go that far back

Stop buying this game and go watch Black Panther

RIGHT NOW

Literally who

NOOOOO

why are people playing this racist game instead of progressive ones?

Fuuuuccck I have a dilemma. I don't usually buy games at launch for the full price, but I really want to be part of the phenomenom it has become. What do.

WE DID IT REDDIT

Both are racist games made by xenophobic people.

Please NO! It was her turn!

It'll be on sale soon enough. Be patient.

To be fair, all of those other games are shit

I've been living on the moon for the last few months. Explain this black panther meme to me please

>TW3
>progressive

I love the game, but I'd like some fixes

>Some doors are not wide enough for the player and trying to force it might crash the game
>Sometimes sleeping over the night doesn't save the game like it's supposed to
>Enemies can fight in the dark without torches
>It's easier to beat hard opponents by sprinting around them and doing the sprinting slash that they seemingly cant block or evade at all if it connects
>Same for horse combat
>Polearms don't exist (yet), although you can get training for them (and all the guards are handling them, but drop them on the floor in combat or dialogue)
>Loading times everywhere. Sasau monastery especially is a fucking bitch to play, with loading times after every action or line of speech.
>I want an easy way to get rid of quests I really don't want to play (dishonorable quests on a honorable playthrough)
>The bandit and raider camp quests should just tell the locations of all the camps at once since the quest giver already knows them
>Shops should open and close earlier.

>t. someone who's shit culture nobody cares about and did nothing for nobody.

I know nothing about this game aside from the webm of the guy flying to kick someone.
why is there a shit storm over it? Is it decent?

Its literally WE WUZ KANGZ: The movie with added "fuk wypipo" content. Nig nogs are eating it up, theres pictures of them doing the black power fist thing in the theater. People wearing traditional african garb to fucking capeshit. Just look on twitter for the niggardry

>muh racism
>yaaaaas Queeen, "step aside Geraldo, this is my story"
>monarchs' so evil!
>why are the poor so oppressed!??

>we wuz kangz and cuckenstein 2: it was her turn flop
>eurojank with 5 million budget has 3 times the players
Truly the best timeline.

SJW's literally cannot contain their autism, nor their dogmatic attempts at blackwashing white history to drive their anti-white agendas.

The game set in medieval europe doesn't have black people. Therefore it's racist and alt-right and nazi videogame.

Liberals are fucking delusional

How do I delete previously saved games? I have like 25 lying around. Deleting them in-game does not work. I'm playing the pirated version.

And yet SJWs were pissed as fuck at TW3 even though CDPR tried their hardest to pander to everybody.

you forgot
>muh independent womyn

what's wrong with south park?

so many whitoids trying to cling to their precious game, Keep gurgling your racists propaganda.

Never had such an intense hate love for a game.

>country that's openly opposing the EU
>makes progressive media

Fuck off to your mongoloid chamber

It's worse than the first game.

They spent anywhere from 16 million to 40 million on development, and then at least that much again on marketing.

KCD devs spent ~8-10 million on development, and the SJW press is giving them free marketing

>kingdom cum is GOTY
>the last night is indie GOTY
Well deserved desu. Both games are getting so much undeserved heat from gayming journalists/neogaf """people"""

>lmao why don't old games still have as many players as games that just came out XDDD

just find out what folder they're saved in and delete them through your filesystem

You DO know how your file system works and can navigate to the most likely folders your saves are saved in, right?

>all time peak

can sjws not read?

All time peak fucktard.

>white people won AGAIN

What the FUCK, bros? First DRUMPF and now this game selling well?

I'M FUCKING DONE, THIS CAN'T KEEP HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its basically rick a morty of video games

what politics?

Mario is not a childrens game you fucking faggot.

>[muffled bing bing wahoo while crying]

The game is pretty much politically neutral. It's the SJWs that painted it as alt-right, and when the game succeeded, it appears as if alt-right succeeded once again.

How retarded are SJWs?

Black Panther is so good. Easily the best movie ever made. I swear I'm not a racist!! Black Panther is excellent.

STOP STOP STOP STOP

SHE WON GET OVER IT

IT

WAS

HER

TURN!

No lootboxes.

have no idea, I'll play it when it is on sale or torrents. too buggy for me atm.

Agreed, and I'm a fucking far leftist, game is god-tier RPG wank and the lead designer being a righty doesnt change that fact

I didn't buy it only if because they pandered to SJWs and made B.J. into a cuck.

everyone in this thread should be banned
literally worse than consolewarriors

BP main villain is literally fuk wypipo the character tho, American nigs is just stupid.

NOOOOO!!! IT'S ALMOST AT 100,000!!! WHERE IS THE POWER COMING FROM!??!

Chad's play the superior Witcher

It did have slight progressive undertones but rest of the game makes up for it. Eg Ciri is literally a mary sue. Yennefer, Triss and Keira are either condescending towards Geralt or shamelessly use him.
We are supposed to hate the baron because "omg he hit his wife what a monster", when in medieval times wife beating was a fairly normal practice. Hell it was normal till the 1970s.
Also making radovid a cookie cutter villain who oppresses muh minorities and women. A lot of side quests where you're supposed to beat up or kill people who abuse women.
But good game otherwise.

lol wut? How can an entire race be this low iq and pathetic? Holy shit. Maybe Cred Forums was right......

its the Cred Forums way though

Obama here uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh game's good

>YESSSSS, Cred Forums! WE FUCKING DID I-
OH NO NO NO NO

Everything, it’s a great game

SEETHING

>Obama isn't a closet LARP nerd

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WE ARE NOTHING LIKE (((THEM)))
WE ARE BASED
HOW DO WE GET THIS KEK FIRED?

>MFW I'm not a SJW or a Cred Forumstard