Diversity in gaming

>"I've been talking more and more about this recently with the team. When you make a game, you have these different pillars that you're trying to balance," he said. "It's graphics, it's gameplay, it's story and you're trying not to let any one pillar overwhelm the other. You're trying to just keep all of this stuff in your mind like, how does it all work together? Recently, I realized that there's this other pillar of diversity. That's just as important as any one of these other pillars. I've kind of empowered people on the team that have made this their top priority."
What's your stance on this Cred Forums? Is diversity an important factor in your enjoyment of video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcdHTFGFT_Y
youtu.be/8ERmOpZrKtw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who's that?
Tama Tonga?

What a faggot

My opinion is this: if someone wants to make a game with a diverse cast, that's fine. If someone wants to make a game without a diverse cast, that's fine too.

It's not fine when one camp tells the other they can't do that. That's exactly why I'm particularly pissed at the left today. They're not respecting the basic rule of creative freedom.

>Empowered
lol

Listen, faggot. Diversity is a smokescreen used to shield games and developers from valid criticism and is used by the journalists they pay off for reviews to bludgeon away competitors who try to be more objective. Look at the drama around Kingdom Come, and tell me that it isn't all bullshit.

>Diversity
>As important as gameplay in a fucking video game
Why the hell did they get rid of Amy with this fuck?

For me, here's the ranking.
1) Gameplay
2) Art and music
3) Story
4) Graphics
Diversity doesn't factor into the equation as far as I'm concerned. Having the characters or developers be racially diverse doesn't improve the quality of any of the things listed above. If it doesn't make gameplay, art/music, story, or graphics better, it isn't necessary to the game. I don't care what sex or race the characters are, as long as everything within serves the game. Politics need to stay out of video games.

God, please save Naughty Dog from Druckmann.

>good gameplay
>no diversity

>Superman 64 with niggers
I wonder which one people will choose.
Whoever said that, they only said it so that the progressive fascists would leave them alone.

This is exactly how I feel. Good posts.

But that's too racist and problematic sweetie.

>diversity
>no asians

Every time.

the problem is that "diversity" here means "diversity of skin color". Skin color a absolutely dogshit grouping that does nothing to actually describe the individuals within that group.

>drama around Kingdom Come
that's free PR, not drama lmao
thanks to nigger controversy this game sold like crazy

There's no saving it user. Not now.

>have extremely diverse game
>doesn't count because they aren't humans

Diversity these days just means either black people or stronk white women. Nobody cares about Asians.

>the left
t. ggfag

It's going to be Andromeda all over again, but as a smashing success because Sony has literally nothing else to showcase.
If only there was a way to buy negative copies.

>diversity
>no polish people
>literally create their own game
>get bitched at that there aren't other types of people

Cept they do?

>Neil Druckmann (born December 5, 1978) is an Israeli-American writer
>He was born and raised until the age of 10 in Israel, where his experiences with entertainment would later influence his storytelling techniques.

>What's your stance on this Cred Forums? Is diversity an important factor in your enjoyment of video games?
Depends on what the fuck that means.
Diversity of what?

sick falseflag, try a little harder next time

gaius baltar

>a leftist can write that and come away from the conversation thinking he is correct and intelligent

kektoberfest

>What's your stance on this Cred Forums? Is diversity an important factor in your enjoyment of video games?

No, only a jew SJW would care about "diversity" in a genre of entertainment that allows unlimited variations of characters and stories by default.

Absolutely this. I fucking dare you to tell the average retarded consumer Black Panther is nothing more than factory-churned capeshit like every previous MCU movie for years. They won’t have it because reviewers and media already poisoned their mind with buzzwords and if you don’t like it, then you’re against them. Video games have the same problem.

Wasn't he throwing a tantrun like a little bitch on Twitter about some article that criticizes "movie games" and "walking simulators" bitching that nobody should say what games should be to anyone.
Typical hypocrite like any kike.

>does a person see not-White people on a train and say "i'm sick of this train's forced diversity"
Yes. Yes we do. Because it was forced, and it does ruin the train.

They're right though.

Well I'm not white so I'm happy other people get to be included in games.

Go back where?

>It's graphics, it's gameplay, it's story and you're trying not to let any one pillar overwhelm the other

Forget the diversity part, he was already wrong as soon as he said this bullshit. If gameplay isn't the absolute highest priority then it isn't a game worth playing.

This is why Naughty Dog is dead.

This, I can play a game with shit story but great gameplay.
The story can literally suck my dick but if the gameplay is trash I'm not gonna bother playing it.

I don't mind non white npcs in my games, but how can that be a "pillar" in game development? shouldn't that just be part of the story from where a specific character is coming from

To the future

>Humanity is all the same!

>We need diversity because that brings in new and interesting ideas!

I don't mind if it's well written and doesn't feel out of place considering the tone of the game.

fuck OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

it wasnt a fucking "pillar" back in the golden age, faggot.

no wonder gaming now is shit...
focusing on dumb shit like DIVERSITY instead of fucking story, gameplay and graphics

OH LOOK
THREE PILLAR SUPPORT
NOT FUCKING FFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR!

God dammit, why does Raven make my dick so hard?

If that were true, people like him wouldn't be complaining about seeing anime titties or Lara Croft's nice firm butt.

jesus man

last time i was in Paris, you wouldn't have seen ANYTHING like that. what the FUCK happened in the last 28 years?

I’m a black guy and even I don’t want to watch Black Panther. They need to stop will all this Black Lives Matter and Women Empowerment bullshit. Me and my family are getting tired of this shit because it’s ruining everything. Video games were supposed to be an escape from this shit but instead it’s now forced in my games.

I was in Paris 4 years ago and I only remember seeing French people. Jews happen, user.

Paris is gone. My mother in law immigrated from France to Canada in the 70s. She went back when her mother died and refuse to talk about it. It scarred it to the point where she told me she's not French anymore.

The EU and US deliberately conspired to flood the country with Africans and Arabs, in order to destroy the French people, because not enough Jews were saved from muh natsees.

It's fucked, but we have a lot of people not being happy about it.

What reason would there be for anyone to be happy about it?

Oh shiet,kek.

Oh wow people aren't happy about it? Wow, that changes things. Thank god blumpf isn't president anymore because people weren't happy about it.

pretty sure that user would've been banned and crucified at a multi-racist beehive forum of theirs

Someone report this Cred Forumsshit thread, please.

it's less about diversity and more about how brown people don't fucking behave

They have spread.

>a jew forcing diversity

Duh!

They do behave. They behave like brown people. That's what diversity is: less Europeans and more browns. Something that is 100% black is 100% diverse, something that is French, English, Canadian, Norwegian, etc is 0% diverse and also evil.

A rise in the popularity of leftism which - coincidentally - came with a rise of betas and feminazis.

She's a sexy grey skinned emotionally detached witch with tentacles in her vagina. I know,

>Niel "I'm not half the writer/director Amy Henning was and it eats away at my soul every day" Druckmann
>implying anything he says matters

la abominación...

imagine if people would pay as much attention to other people's noses or their finger prints to try and read their patterns ahead.
I don't fucking care of person's skin color or the size of their wallet - if they are in public transport and screaming at the top of their lungs, they need to be cuffed.

La abominación has many faces and resources.

el judío...

Liberals have really tainted the word "diversity".

Race is not only your skin colour, it is the people you come from and are a part of. People act like their people act, like their ancestors acted. The behaviour is similar across these groups which are naturally formed by ancestry. You can predict the societies they will form.

I've seen a lot of blacks who are as well, racial relations really took a nosedive past five or so years and the media preys on this every chance they get. We used to have tons of black and white protags in the 80's and 90's working together, but now they'd have us think we're supposed to be at eachother's throats.

Begone back to your cave,vile creature! May the power of the pure blood banish you back to the darkness,La Luz Extinguida!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcdHTFGFT_Y

This industry has really gone downhill now that identity politics determine how well a game sells.

n-no all races are the same and they all behave the same!!
w-wait no they're totally different and we need diversity to represent their viewpoints!!
DON'T QUESTION IT JUST OBEY

I don't want to see the same cast in every game. This applies whether it's white guys doing white things, or team forced diversity of every skin color, mental disorder and stage of self-mutilation. Both extremes are bad.

Instead, give me varied settings with casts that fit those settings. For example, I really like Sleeping Dogs, in large part because of the mostly chinese cast which fits perfectly because it's set in Hong Kong. If it was set in a US city with a white cast it'd be just another GTA.
So yeah. Getting to experience foreign cultures and locations is the kind of diversity I like, and want more of. This is something a generic setting with randomized skin colors and disorders doesn't provide.

goddamn man what the fuck

In my opinion, the reason a lot of this diversity stuff comes off as a disingenuous way to get approval from others. Like most of the people that write this stuff don't really care about these groups, they just want to feel good and get backpats from people.
It reeks of desperate validation for their own work because they're not confident enough in what they do so they use it as a crutch and end up objectifying the groups they supposedly hold up.

For a Chinese studio to make games about their people makes sense, same with everyone else. The Left is demanding that Whites make games about everyone but their own people. They are demanding that no European stories be told by anyone, they are doing this in every art form.

You guys DO realize that he was referring to diversity in gameplay mechanics and systems, right?

LMAO, those strawmen sure do have some dumb arguments!

That's a pretty big conclusion to draw though. Could be true. I don't think it is.

niggers and nonwhites are pets.

i'm of the camp that you just let them be in their natural habitats away from white, civilized humans.

these other people think they should be able to exploit them.

not that user but considering that a few years ago when everyone was saying diversity is important and suddenly products started accommodating that, it's not too far off
Just look at any defense against nay criticism for Last of Us, Black Panther, Andromeda, etc.

This, they only care about ideology

Also its subtle but left studios and gaming sites are snubbing foreign games. They've made it abundantly clear they wont touch indie games from Africa or studios from the middle east and are hostile to eastern European devs.

unless they're unnatractive stronk asian wymnz like in the new Star Wars. Her character was the absolute worst, especially how she nearly killed her and the black guy, just to stop the black guy from saving everyone else. Really stupid.

Only correct answer here.

Forcing diversity for its own sake tends to make things worse, however. But thats still an individual choice. In the end, your game is either shit or it isnt.

black people have totally special viewpoints and ways of thinking that white people could never bring to the table, but THERE'S NO WAY THEY COULD HAVE LOWER IQS YOU FUCKING RACIST HOW DARE YOU!!!

Am I doing a disservice to my people by not watching Black Panther? Is it worth watching unlike the rest of the capeshit?

Not to mention he can't write sci-fi books without dropping some sort of current week politics in it.

I don't think the studio's and their games' ethnicities need to match. I don't have anything against white people making games about japan nor japanese making games about europe.

With that out of the way, of fucking course they're demanding whites do games about everyone else. Only whites and japs make any games worth mentioning and the japs don't give a shit what western leftists think, so there's only white devs left to screech at.

>watching capeshit
are you 12?

It is a typical marvel capeshit movie. The only difference is it's about a black dude and his country/society so everybody is jumping on the "omg so diverse and progressive" bandwagon

Of course you can make it about anyone, but there is no freedom allowed in this socially now. Whites must cater to non-Whites no matter what in this morality of theirs.

So it's not worth paying for is what you're informing me?

La Luz Extinguido is my favorite. Best aesthetics and the name has meaning like how light is extinguished but also hope being extinguished as the darkness consumes everything and ruins it.

The obvious solution is to make more games that don't even have humans at all.

he sure was user

>but then there wouldn't be any diversity REEE!
>Who am i suppose to identify with REEE!
>Your hiding from real world issues!

why are they pretending there hasn't already been black movies for decades?

Jews. They'll never give up their evil ways.

youtu.be/8ERmOpZrKtw

You can still put a racial identity parallel on non-human characters.

This white jew fucking sucks.

Diversity is important, it's nice too see games showing more inclusiveness, showing there are more groups of people than white males and a more diverse cast potentially bring a wider and more receptive audience, since more people will see a character they can relate, but diversity is nowhere near as important as gameplay or graphics.

marketing

>Israeli

Imagine my shock.

No. Want me to prove It? Pong.

>game has a different species
>it's just a recolered human, or some kind of creature that stands on two legs and has two arms and just has a weird shaped head
>said species excels in one specific trait
>humans are jack of all trades

I hate niggers and people that are obssesed with putting them in games and movies at all costs.

(((Druckmann)))

>taking seriously the claims and opinions of jewish people

I can't fucking wait for TLOU2 to come out and out Neil Druckmann as a giant hack, everyone will know that it was always Bruce Straley doing the heavy lifting.

You can already see it in the latest trailer, fucking edgy tryhard dialogue like "Clip her wings.. " and just a bunch of fetishized violence.

That's nice, Cred Forums.

Why is it that I have literally never seen anyone use the word "diversity" in a way that doesn't mean "less white"?
I even see people saying "diverse individuals", which makes no sense by the dictionary definition, but fits the tumblr definition perfectly.

>Black hero which he is the president/andeverythingelse of a nation that is the most advanced nation of the planet
We will never have a movie of the Aryan Master Race Doom,isn't?

That specific example includes all facets of the nba as a business, not just the players. The overwhelming majority of execs, coaches, trainers, etc. are still white white/jewish anyway. Besides that you can't even be all that mad at player diversity since sports are the closest thing to a meritocracy we have

That’s the thing of today, they don’t know the meaning of diversity and just ruins everything. How the hell os a Black character or a female character being the main protagonist a huge deal?

Jesus Christ.
Imagine being told the amount of black people in your game is just as important as making an actual functional video game.
Fuck, you don't even need humans to make a good video games, just make a good game.
Honestly, the only people who care about this shit don't even olay videogames.
How far do these people have to fall to realize this shit doesn't work?
Does the entire gaming industry have to pull a Marvel Comics or what?

Of course, diversity is a very important thing. Your stupid Cred Forums infested brain is just assuming he's talking about adding more niggers in his games, but I'm pretty sure he is talking about diversity in a broader sense, e.g. different kinds of stories

When did bashir start making games?

That's just what you think, and you have nothing to back it up.

>NBA
>not diverse

that's because you're only thinking about the players. owners, executives, coaches are mostly white or white jewish, it's very balanced overall

if most of the players are black, that's because blacks are physically more fit, being the tallest race on average also helps

Why does the fox thingy have the confederate flag as a fur pattern?

So basically it's like Wonder Woman where the movie is ruined by shitty SJW/feminist journalist that like to shove their shitty political propaganda down our throats when it was never the point of the movie to begin with and these faggots never read the comics but like to say words like "representation", "diversity", or "progressive"?

>2010 + 8
>Using the term diversity for anything other than more black people and less white people just for the sake of more black people.
I mean you seem like a fine enough guy but this seems very naive for the climate we're in now.

Yeah I don't give a shit about your shitty story and diversity Cuckmann, the best part of tLoU was multiplayer.

*is

You've gotta diversify every aspect of the company user! Letting people do what they're good at is rascist and sexist.
Now put some women and niggers on your board of directors or your company will be fined!

Furries are primarily lefties and they probably thought it would be funny to spend 2 grand on something that would piss people off.

you want to fuck a literal demon, you are degenerate.

I HAD ENOUGH

CAN WE PLEASE BAN ANY POLITICAL THREADS ON Cred Forums?

>you're trying not to let any one pillar overwhelm the other
this is exactly why that cuckold jew shouldn't make games, the gameplay pillar should ALWAYS be overwhelming all the other pillars in a VIDEO GAME

>not wanting demon halfbreeds

No user, you are the degenerate

>you want to fuck a literal semon demon
I don’t see how that’s a problem.

That's what it should mean, but it actually just means making all the characters part of certain trendy groups, particularly black people, LGBT people, and Strong Independent Women

>S*cularist neo-liberals and hyper egalitarians are now shoving their politics into my video games because they think it's an essential element to enjoying a game
>They are so egocentric that they think not having a "diverse" cast bothers people as much as it does them
The cult of diversity needs to end holy shit.

It's not.

I'm Chinese and I can't recall the last time I played a game with an asian MC - none of that matters.

If you make a good game, the race of the characters are just window dressing.

Sorry, everyone who hates Cred Forums is a SJW lefty from reddit, according to Cred Forums. Which ironically makes Moot, the founder of Cred Forums, a SJW liberal from reddit, since he use to ban Cred Forums threads on Cred Forums.

El judio is another type of beast.

>Political partisans shove their shit down your throat
>"Dude stop talking about politics in vidya"

He's gonna kill Joel.

Illias did nothing wrong.
[Whatever the terrorist group was called] was right.

Diversity is ironically limiting the kind of stories you want to make, taking away diversity.

It's superficial. At the end of the day it's white people that oversee games, if you leave out the Asian market.

that's the final step. In numbers I think 2 generations of mixing will be enough.

>Moot isn't an SJW
But he is, he works for Google and is hyper SJW in general. Doesn't mean everyone who hates Cred Forums is an sjw, but moot objectively is

>WE WUZ VAKENGS AND SHIET

this. it still absolutely astounds me that the diversity squad doesn't see how unabashedly racist they are by putting the skin color of characters on a pedestal above all of their other qualities as an individual.

Levi Druckmannstein

LOLS what a fucking weak willed little Cred Forums bitch. What's next? gonna cry to your obese mother?

Moot is an sjw but wasn't fanatical enough to fuck up Cred Forums

>black celts are a thing now

Brits are cucked beyond repair.

I have to admit that Cred Forums has a innate talent to redpill people that I admire. They redpill furries, gays, poniefags. It's impressive. There must be some true in their words or they are just silver tongued.

>a leftist

Triggered righty alert.

Dr Bashir

>Brits are cucked beyond repair
This has been obvious for quite a few years now. Just as it has been for decades with Americans.

My stance is never buying anything made by this unambiguously Jewish man

this is actually true IRL, but when you have full creative control over a work then everything you put into it needs to serve some sort of purpose. if it doesn't then what the fuck are you including it for?

Hiroshimoot was a mistake.

>tfw too pathetic to fuck a human bean and you have to fuck a literal demon with no guarantees of getting laid

correction, degenerate and sad

wtf I'm triggered and bitching now

>wanting to fuck a human being
go away normalfag, reddit literally exists for people like you, because you're not allowed to be here.

Cred Forums has been finders of truth since before Cred Forums was a thing. One has to be a critic though, because there's also some more 'subjective' truths on the board.

ok i give up. What kind of game show is this?

>Muh dick
Wanna know how I know you're a nigger?

>not wanting to subjugate a hot ass female demon with your dick

I feel diversity often ruins a setting because most games are either based on historical events that were to 100% white men or inspired by settings that were to 100% about white men so when a game tries to put a bunch of strong wyman or black guys into those settings it looks ridicules like Battlefield 1 and comes of as really dishonest
but the biggest problem is that it all comes done that the current left wing ideology of identity politics being build on lies men and women are not the same nor are the accomplishments of black and whites

What the fuck is going on

>Neil Druckmann is an Israeli-American writer

it also means less normal people aka more faggots and trannies

This. Sci-fi stuff makes itself look stupid when it does diversity, but it's less insulting/ruining.

There was a thread last night where it was pretty much furries and /poltards/ working together, people saying they can use furries as an infiltrating tool.
God fucking bless this silly ass timeline.

fucking easy. Just choose the girl with:
strong knees
not deformed legs
shaved pussy is optional but welcome
NO FUCKING TATOOS
nice, not deformed feet with good nails
NOT FUCKING FAT (it's relative but separate that hambeasts)

there you have it, you will get a nice girl with good genetics and enough willpower to not be a degenerate and to take care of her body

diversity is irrelevant and only serves to burden the process with unnecessary baggage. This type of dev is the reason western games are trash.

>cherry picking
you do realize france is still mostly white?

Whoops.

yeah, I think race mixing is ok, or at least inevitable with this modern globalized world. BUT assimilation is necessary. I mean DAMN, if you are invited to a house you follow their rules and clean your shoes before entering. It's not being racist, bigot or misogynist, it's fucking common sense and manners.

>Does the entire gaming industry have to pull a Marvel Comics or what?

Yes, basically. A lot of industries go through similar patterns (not specifically SJW, but "issues" in general) and don't get "better" till they're so far down the rabbit hole that everyone gets sick of it and they have to start fresh.

their idea of diversity is a rainbow of skin colors all having the same exact opinions

hey, if the left is using degenerates and minorities there is no reason why far right cannot do it too.

in scifi diversity is even worse because it reduces the scifi aspects. Instead of a cast of cool aliens we get a bunch of humans of different skin colors and sexual orientations. exactly the shit that would actually confine me to leave earth and try my luck somewhere else

Maybe people like you are just delusional and unreasonable? Also what are furries going to infiltrate besides their own dogs?

Congratulations, you're a racist.

you seem to miss the point where its a nigger choosing nothing but white girls, almost like the show has an agenda or something

I couln't care less about diversity but what I find disturbingly funny is that people like him consider gameplay, story, graphics etc. as fundamental pillars you can build your game on, when in reality those greed filed hack-jobs barely get flimsy chopsticks together without fucking up the game itself.

becoming more convinced we should of spared Japan a nuke and just dropped one on either France or Germany just to be safe, Morgenthau Plan should of gotten more support.

>a rainbow of skin colors

Actually their idea of diversity is one skin color, black.

>Being an unironical alien lover
The entire universe belongs to mankind, everyone else can bend the knee or die.

>make a painting of apples
>some idiot demands you paint a piece of corn on it for diversity
>I don't know why fruit lovers say its unnecessary, why don't they complain about the apples?

/mlpol/ was only a thing for a few days because such a fusion proved to be symbiotic instead of disruptive.

>symbiotic
fuck off historical revisionist furfag

Tribalism is real and unavoidable in most individuals, even if they tell themselves otherwise. You'd be wise to remember this.

>their idea of diversity is a rainbow of skin colors

user, i...

Did you even come to /mlpol/ when it was a thing? It doesn't sound that way.

No, here's the ranking

Gameplay/mechanics>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Art direction>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Graphics>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Story

I'm not even exaggerating, story does not matter and only manchildren who feel insecure about their hobby care about that shit.

Did you play Sleeping Dogs? What's your opinion on that, is it anywhere near authentic?

furries are not tolerated, i don't care if they align politically with Cred Forums, Cred Forums has been anti-furry since its inception. pic related.

>Nobody cares about Asians.
I noticed how shockingly true this is from both sides of the political spectrum.
Cred Forums brings up statistics about iq scores and crime to prove whites are superior to blacks. Using their own metrics for superiority, asians ought to be the masterace because they have higher iq scores and commit less crimes than whites.
Hitler did not attack America. An asian country did. Liberals love to compare anyone they dont like to Hitler, but they never compare anyone to Tojo. Hell I havent even seen someone from Cred Forums claim japs are based because they were honorary nazis. Everybody says the holocaust was the worst thing ever. Nobody brings unit 731. Germany still has a bad reputation from ww2, Japan doesnt.
When you talk about history, lots of people say europe was so evil for colonialism and all those wars. Nobody brings up asia. Genghis Khan was a hell of a lot worse than any european. If you look at a list of the worst wars in history by total number of deaths, Im pretty sure china accounts for a 3rd of those wars. Im not being racist there and calling all of asia china. China alone did all of that.

what the fuck are you talking about?
>/mlpol/ was only a thing for a few days because such a fusion proved to be symbiotic instead of disruptive.
thats completely fucking wrong. it was an april fools gag. lots of boards got merged. it only lasted a few days because april fools day ended you goddamn retard

>Sleeping Dogs

Didn't play that one, but it's similar to every Hong Kong movie/show portrayal of the Triads.

I think a reinvestigation about the holocaust will be the wisest think to do. To analyze if the numbers are right. Just saying.

>give it to me to straight, doc
Well, the good news is your body is still mostly non-cancerous cells!

>The Cred Forums alliance chooses to form ranks with the Paw Patrollers under a temporary truce to braze another clash with the /leftypol/ federation.
>Former members of the ranks of the Cred Forums alliance defect into a fringe anti /nupol/ faction, creating a new deadly power
God bless the year of our Lord.

I hate this "everyone who goes on Cred Forums is a white supremacist" meme. Asians are superior in those regards, but that doesn't mean whites should be exterminated, same for blacks and all peoples. It just means we should live in peaceful ethnostates.

i think diversity is fine if it fits the story and setting of the game. if it's diversity just for diversity's sake and all the blacks/gays/etc are just living stereotypes and remind you they're gay or whatever at every possible opportunity then fuck that

It only lasted a day. Fucking retards.
The first few hours were chaos, then it was literally the best Cred Forums has ever been.
There’s a difference between furfags and ponyfags.

>"""diversity""" in gaming

who are you quoting?

based Obsoydian
based Soyer

Haha no. We already know the numbers are not right, and never will be. The bookkeeping wasn't very through, too many records were destroyed, and analyzing all the ash in the mass graves isn't very practical either. Doesn't matter though, we've got a pretty good idea of the scale of the operation and even if the numbers are off by 20%-30% in either direction that's still a shitload of dead people.

>There’s a difference between furfags and ponyfags
yeah, one is very particular on the kind of animal they want to rape IRL, the other will take anything with a hole that isn't human

what the fuck am i watching

Nah Neil has the mindset Miyamoto called out about 20 years ago. People like Neil no longer actually think about making a videogame. they think they have the mindset that they're making a movie with actors.

There is absolutely no need for diversity in videogames because the limitation in what the cast could be goes as far as the imagination can stretch. You could have a game's cast be basically anything(just look at the casts in the games from the 3rd to 6th generations and Nintendo). Yet you have "creatives" like this guy who needlessly narrows down what can appear in a game and then starts preaching about real world diversity to solve a problem he's introduced himself.

I hope it happens soon.

>goon

explains things

>Israel supporters
wat

I actually strongly agree with this. I feel like a lot of people my age (25-35 or so) have really, really low self-esteem, and this is one of the ways they cope. It's kind of painful to watch just because it's a really easy marketing strategy to latch onto and crowbar open people's hearts with.

>girl

This is what our Grandparents died for.

whats with them and believing a diverse cast makes the world a better place?

surely they know only the richest people on earth have disposable income for video games and inclusion doesn't change their circumstances or political situation?

You are right. Creativity is not like engineering, you are not trying to solve a problem, you are creating something new by mixing things you care about. You can't tell someone to be creative by doing things in one or another way.

They really mean Republicans.
You obviously can't criticize God's chosen people directly, even if they're a war mongering ethnostate carrying out a genocide against the non-jewish population while interfering with the internal politics of every relevant country on the planet.

>Why does it have to be assumed that there is forced diversity or an agenda?
Maybe because there is?