What need does an adult have for portable gaming?

What need does an adult have for portable gaming?

It can be a good way to pass the time when commuting. As long as it's not something you feel the need to do just to get your having fix, it's acceptable.
The question is, why would NEETs use portable having when they rarely leave the house

Adult need them way more than say teenage NEETs.

No game in a portable fashion.

What is it with the Japanese trope of siblings living alone together? Is it normal for parents to pawn their younger kids off on their older ones and just take off?

When I want to lounge in a room that doesn't have a TV or monitor.

comfy bedtime gaming

She's such a shitcunt

It pushes away the crushing atmosphere of my life further into the back of my mind.

More on point, what need does an adult that never leaves the house have for portable gaming?

None. Adults don't play video games in public.

Hospital stays.

None, I gamed on a fat OG DS and GBA as a kid. Now as an adult I just have my playstations set up in home. Portable gaming is good as a kid but chads game at home.

Bus and train rides.

Adults done play games in public

>None. Adults don't play video games.
FTFY

No it's not, especially not with the cost of land there. If anything people remain longer and longer under the roof of their parents until they find a stable job with a decent pay.

Umaru is for abusing.

Adults need portability because they have a commute.

The real question is why do kids need portable systems?

And yet here you are, you fucking failure.

Season 3 when?

Who the fuck rides buses or trains?

I'm pretty sure it's just a convenient way to write parents out of a series.
A lot of the comedy in these kinds of shows wouldn't work if adults were hanging around.

People who live in civilization cletus.

None really. If you're an adult you're probably leaving the house to do something and since you leave the house to do things you probably have a vehicle which means you'll be busy driving. Unless you go places to specifically sit in public and play videogames then it's pretty useless for an adult.

>need

I tend to prefer handhelds for being able to get comfy and play wherever even at home and effortlessly relocate to another spot if I get restless. Portables also tend to have less loading and be less up their own asses with 9999999999999 unskippable fucking logos and bullshit.

Portable is also nice when going to game in person with local friends; a PSP or 3ds or switch requires a lot less fussing with and room to transport and setup than a PS4 + TV for example.

What need does an adult have for vidya?

Normie life is boring AF.

>not driving a car
C U C K

this T B H
Also teenagers probably don't want to be reminded of their dumb stupid parents

Playing Pokemon with friends on the bus after school was bliss, faggots.

It's not so much a need.
It's just that the DS had the best fucking library for like half a decade.

People who live in inner cities and poorfags

To play on trips

>japan
>driving a car
its slower then just taking a train then walking.

only manchildren have them

>having friends