What are your expectations of them in 2018?

What are your expectations of them in 2018?

>tfw bought a switch

No, that's not true! They didn't blow their load on the first year! NOOOO!!!

Dropping out of the console industry and gong third party, with any luck.

No more heroes ''3'' to be good.

post yfw you didn't buy a switch and you never will

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAH

BBUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>two game of the year award winners first year
>second year is ports from the Wii u that nobody played because nobody bought a Wii u
>with Kirby and Yoshi mixed in
>third year will be Pokemon
They're doing fine for now, and I haven't touched my switch in a month or so.

indie titles
wiiu ports
remasters of ps4 games with ps3 performance

Why do you care so much about who bought and who didn't though?

>Nintendo is fine
>as Twitter is currently being flooded with millions of people fucking PISSED asy Nintendo

Hmmmm

yeah lemme just a remaster a game from the same gen
retard

>caring about what twitter has to say
Has Cred Forums really sunk this low?

Why do you care so much about other people caring about who bought and who didn't though?

What are they saying?

Why do you care so much about other people caring about other people caring about who bought and who didn't though?

Nintendo is trying to fuck over a small indie studio with a bullshit lawsuit and people ate angry about it

see you after e3 faggot

Good

>this meme again
We knew of less games last year

>Indie Games = Bad
stop this ebin meme

I want them to port Mario Maker.

No there isn't stop trying to make shit up

I'm expecting a 2 after a year or two after they released a new 2d mario.

Pokemon is 2018, death to 2019 faggots.

By remaster I'm sure he means scaling it down to a weaker device. Downgrading would be a better term

>Stop this meme

Only like 2 out of 500 are ever good.
Most indie games are fucking trash.

?
Metroid Prime 4 is neither an indie title nor a WiiU port.

Just finished xenoblade 2, about to play bayo 2 and after that I'm going to play the new kirby when it comers out. I knew for sure this year was going to be slower than last year and bought my switch fully knowing that.

>tfw you haven't bought a PS4
>tfw you have a PC and switch and never get bored

Tell me the titles of 30 of the 500 games you said
I will say if you're a contrarian or not, Unless you're a Chicken BOK BOBOK BOBOOOK

>Nintendo lets third parties try to release games
>WHERE'S THE FIRST PARTY

>Nintendo releases first party games
>BUT MUH THIRD PARTIES

>Lots of games get released
>BUT MUH NINTENDO GAMES

>Nintendo releases some games
>NO MUH ZELDA AND MARIO AND METROID AND POKEMON

>Nintendo releases a Zelda or Mario or Metroid or Pokemon game
>REHASH

you faggots are never happy no wonder sjws are taking over

pokemon is coming lol dont you worry game freak need that milk money

The company is a mobile company which infringed a patent you idiot. Are you defending companies which infringe patents?

>TFW you own all three and don't have to rely on the exclusives of one
I have my cake and can eat it too!

Low and getting lower.

I loved my switch, but so far this year I haven't used it much and all they've been throwing us are ports with more ports.

Why is everyone so thirsty for new Switch games?
They already released a Zelda and a 3D Mario which is as good of a first year as Nintendo's ever had on a system.
We're getting Kirby and Yoshi soon, which admittedly aren't huge titles but are coming at the right time to fill out the library until the big guns come out.
We already know that new Fire Emblem, Metroid Prime, and Pokemon games are coming.
Less than a year ago, everyone in the Pokemon community was complaining that GF was rushing out games in order to meet a yearly release schedule, and the quality and content was suffering for it.
Now if you go to /vp/ it's like they'll starve to death if they don't get the Switch Pokemon games by the end of 2018.
Everyone else is pretty much the same. Do you WANT them to rush out a poor Metroid game, a Pokemon game with an upscaled SM engine and barebones content, and a Smash 4 port that adds maybe one or two characters, just so you can say the system has games? Why is the priority being able to have a counterargument for shitposters on Cred Forums instead of games that are actually polished and good?

What did he mean by this? Thoughts? Apologize to him Cred Forums. Explain yourselves. Well? Who was in the wrong here? Defend this. A deal’s a deal, user! What's his name again? What the fuck was his problem? Refute this. Prove him wrong. Perfect X doesn't exi- . Protip: you can't. Why does this trigger Cred Forums so much? Cred Forums BTFO. Would you? Is he "our" guy? He did nothing wrong! Will you buy his game? Buy his game. Convince me to NOT buy this game. Find a flaw. Bing bing wahoo! Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that it was shit? I'm glad we can all agree on this. How did we go from this...to THIS? JUST. Hold me, Cred Forumsbros

>second year is ports from the Wii u that nobody played because nobody bought a Wii u
So, they should fill their lineup this year with 3DO ports. It's fine since almost no one played them.

>Having lot's of games is now a bad thing
I wonder what side would argue this point to put less emphasis on the lack of games for a certain console.

That would be dope, hopefully new 2d mario has new style that isn't the nsmb style

I'd like something that restores the joy in my life.

Feels great.