When did it become acceptable?

When did it become acceptable?

user, Capcom's 8th generation reputation isn't trash for no reason.

>gestures and stickers

yah capcom is sooo bad

About 10 years ago. You're a little late to the party.

Players have been willingly getting jewed for years now.

taco taco taco bell

>When did it become acceptable

When autistic faggots were willing to spend money on optional cosmetics.

because all the new games many flaws are acceptable because its on sony instead of nintendo

Right after this.

When did cosmetics matter?

good goys
for another 5 bucks i can push my cock down your throat a little deeper?

Why the fuck is wouldn't be "acceptable". fuck I'll clean your room if you pay me 10€. Is that damn acceptable? IF NOT THEN DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT IT you motherfucker piece of shit french asshole shitposter. go back to your shitty manhole and care about your cosmetic shit. Are you like 12 years old who can't live without god damn emoticons or shitty fuck face paint cosmetics. you are gay go to snapchat and paint yourself whore

A lot of people must have woken up from comas to play Monster Hunter World, because this shit has been commonplace since horse armor.

MH has been free of the cancer right up until this game
thats the problem

also it being common place doesn't make it acceptable

Don't like it, don't buy it.

Fuck off.

who is saying i bought it?

>features were free unlockables in the game right before this
>suddenly rabid fanboys scream
>DON'T LIKE IT DON'T BUY IT NOT COMPARABLE TO ACTUAL CONTENT

monster hunter is dead

>doesnt affect gameplay at all
>only people who want to be special snowflakes with their characters will buy it
i see nothing wrong with it op

You make it sounds like I bought that shit.
just don't buy it.
Stickers and gestures are common things that the Japanese populous like to spam so Capcom knows they will buy them.
I didn't buy this shit. I downloaded the free shit which were just two hair styles I never used and the 4 emotes that have always been in monster hunter.
Didn't even get the pointless deluxe edition.

But who cares?
Its all cosmetics, so the few people that actually cares about how their hunter looks will be buying it.

If people want to waste their money on making their character look better, then who am I to say Capcom is in the wrong for charging idiots?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stickers and face paint were never free unlockables. Capcom has never released free downloads for character customization or shit like stickers.
It was just cross promo background pictures for your guild card. Which are still just earned in game.

if only being cosmetic means it okay does that mean a dev would be justified in locking graphical settings behind a pay wall?
they are also purely cosmetic changes to the game after all
is there any sleezy jewish bullshit Cred Forums would not defend at this point?

Gamerz are simultaneously the least good goy and most good goy of consumers, with some pirating quality games that cost less than a sandwich and others spending hundreds or thousands on stupid fucking cosmetic shit

>Horse armor is okay!

That's literally fucking with performance and how the game plays.
That is not cosmetic.

>Face paint and emote stickers equate to graphical settings

user, the series has been imprisoned on handhelds. Of course DLC wouldn't be as far-spread as it is on consoles.

Yes. you are right Horse armor started the problem.
but Horse armor wasn't marketed as cosmetic.
People bought it thinking it protected your horse.
Nothing about the description of the shitty DLC said otherwise.

>but Horse armor wasn't marketed as cosmetic.
Actually it was.

>People bought it thinking it protected your horse.
People are dumb.

3ds game are capable of dlc
3ds games have had dlc
the series has never been hard locked away from the concept

And dumb people get taken advantage of.
The world keeps on turning.

it just the looks bro
dont like it dont buy it
it doesn't even effect how you play the game dude

He bought the game and a ps4
Bahwbwhawbh loook at this idiot

>Cosmetics don't matter
>On MH

when it somehow became acceptable not to laugh at frenchies on sight

Other than the fat that you can't tell whats what and how it will more than likely make the frame-rate take a shit.
Yeah. Fuck you. You don't have a leg to stand on in your shitty comparison.

JE SUIS MONTE

How the game looks matters, yes, you retarded faggot.

It's never been acceptable to be French.

Nah got it for half off day one on the X

Anyone else ITT never purchase a microtransaction?
If not, what's it like being part of the problem?

Yeah. they don't.
If you are playing monster hunter for cosmetics than it makes sense you haven't started playing until just recently.

Why are you defending a gigantic corporation giving you a worse experience for free? Is it really that important to validate your purchases?

>have to pay for prance

>When did it become acceptable?
With the introduction of XBL - Xbox 360
You weren't paying to play online on the Xbox but idiots fell for the "better connection" meme.

cosmetics don't effect how the games looks though.
It is how your character looks.
A character that you will not see what he looks like under the armor unless you purposely force helmet off so you can the back of his head 99% of the time.

Cosmetics are pointless and the games that have them wouldn't change if they never had them.

Expect TF2. It's lively hood is hats now.

Your post would make you look real smart if cosmetics actually mattered in monhun.

Don't blame the publishers for wanting to make effortless money
Blame the dorks who actually buy this shit

>giving you a worse experience
Why would I pay for face paint that make my characters look uglier or for stickers that I would never use?

Its free, but for some retarded reason its not in the base game. You have to download it separately

Yeah, I have a strict policy of not giving companies money when they try to fuck me over. I don't know why this is so hard for people to understand.

So when will a game finally sell panties as microtransactions? I could see a Senran Kagura doing it.

prance is free numb nuts

Not defending capcom.
Defending the game.
>Oh no the game has pointless cosmetic DLC
>The game is shit now because I'm a shit.
This is how you sound.

>it doesn't affect how the game looks
>it just affects how the game looks
I guess there's really no point in arguing with you. You're a literal child who spent his allowance on a game and now need to defend its honor. You are also desperate to fit in on Cred Forums so you have embraced the meme of LE ONLY COMBAT MATTERS. Jesus Christ this board is dead.

>Being this scared over emotes and face paint
Go back to Destiny 2.

I thought they already did with SV?

PS3

I didn't say "the game is shit now" you fucking moron. I pointed out a flaw that you're desperate to say isn't one because you're an underaged fanboy and the cancer killing gaming.

why would you defend a game that withholds content from players just so the publisher/devs can increase their 5000% interest rate?

It's not.

Glad I got it for free.

The whole point of killing monsters is not getting new armors and weapons then?
Fashion hunters are not a thing?

I got deluxe version for free, so I don't really care.

when did it become acceptable for Cred Forums to suck so much corporate cock?

gook moot stole your quints

So are the only people that are upset by this RPfags?
90% of people have their face covered, the only emote that matters is Prance and that's free, and the only Sticker I've ever seen people use is the thumbs up one after a hunt.
They could been in the game from the start, and barely anyone would have used them.

Capcom shilling is unbearable.

One way to never be tempted by this stuff is to not have any friends to show off your waste of discretionary income to.

>getting new armors and weapons
To get stronger, yeah. Not to show off your cool outfit that probably fucking sucks because there's a good chance everyone and their mother uses it if it happens to be good.

It is one.
But a incredibly minor one people are blow out of proportion
Content I have no interest in and would have never used even if it was free.

>Content I have no interest in and would have never used even if it was free.
so you're ok with paying full price for a game that you can't completely access

I'm hunter rank 58 right now.
I have completed the final boss and am now hunting tempered monsters for stream stones to make my shit better.
a 2 dollar hair style and a couple of stickers wouldn't somehow have made me hunter rank 100+.
You are blowing this pointless shit well out of proportion.

>LITERALLY COSTS $5 FOR A FUCKING SHURINGAN GESTURE
what the ever living fuck is this jewery