Anyone wanna play some OpenRCT2 multiplayer?

Anyone wanna play some OpenRCT2 multiplayer?
Download the latest release here:
openrct2.org/downloads
You'll need a copy of the original RCT2 aswell (pirated is fine)
Servername is: Cred Forumsriends
Password is: baginas

bump

I wish I could, but I've fucked up my game with so much custom shit that it's barely stable

>password isn't rage
fucking newfag

How does this game even work as a multiplayer?

You share a plot with others.

Bump

Post coasters you fucks

I don't know how to find the server, what version of the game are we using for this?

The latest one. It should show up in the server list

We have trolley problems

How?

Link me to a copy of the game faggot

Not only is it doing a loop, it’s about to get a man on the path

How?

Multiplayer in this game means that many people are building and constructing stuff on the same map. On Cred Forums, that equates to a lot of flowers, shrubs and other scenery pieces being arranged to form a dick or swastika, rides that are poorly designed for maximum Gs or rides that kill people period. I think you can toggle a debug mode as well to fuck with the game even more. For what it is, it's entertaining as long as money is unlimited and you can actually connect to a game.

OpenRCT unlocks the debugging tools. You can splice rides together however you want

Have they fixed the synchronization issues in multiplayer yet?

Freshly made

Like what?

bump

god damn it user
I kek’d

>Bitcoin has crashed!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what am I even looking at

For a long time the devs didn't know how to get non-deterministic events like rain to sync between clients, so the players would constantly de-sync from the host. Did that ever get fixed?

Haven't had a desync that was so bad the clients got kicked. Events like weather or awards still aren't synched though. It runs smooth from what I can tell

Some remnants of the last time Cred Forums played

There's an option to disconnect or stay connected when a desync happens, but it usually gives a message in either case. Sounds like they may have improved things a bit.

Staying connected when desyncs happen used to lead to hilarious shit, though, because the slightest differences would cause players' clients to diverge more and more over time. Eventually the server would be struggling to apply every player's actions to the world whenever possible despite the fact that every player's park was like a completely different reality.

made a fun vaporwave ride

genius