Is this the modern Morrowind?

Is this the modern Morrowind?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/59
youtube.com/watch?v=prFcy_WMQ-w
via.hypothes.is/https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/9kzqxd/kingdom-come-deliverance-waypoint-radio
youtu.be/TzUyqJjsAO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When will they incorporate the crying of resetera in the soundtrack?

Definitely a cult classic in the years to come

When will you stop using that incorrect Skyrim stat?

Yeah

Its already classic

When starting a KCD thread, you are supposed to write like a butthurt liberal!
Delete this and make a new one!

It’s raw and unrefined but it’s a breath of fresh air in today’s market.

It sure has the graphics of Morrowind.

I wonder how many people were disappointed there is no magic

Skyrim's 7 years old

Morrowind feels way more modern than this POS.

>your armor gets dirty literally 30 seconds after you get cleaned at the baths

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If Morrowind had actual written quests and a good combat system, yes.

>mods haven't deleted this thread for violating the no right-wing games allowed rule yet

what is taking the mods so long

I'd say modern gothic 2 but that's what elex is already

>cleaning your armor

YES

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Whats incorrect about it?

fuck im a broke ass bitch but i really want to play this. is it worth 60 dollars bros? i love witcher 3 and oblivion

NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

its a bad game, very unintuitive controls, bad rpg elements, and shitty combat system, not to mention the many glitches it has.

yes, it is. Or just pirate it.

That site doesn't track any numbers before 2012, Skyrim came out in 2011 and had over 200k peak players the same year. Check SteamDB

Soooo yes?

>bad rpg elements
no
>bad combat
double no

don't waste $60 for this beta/early access. yes it's that bad. modders are already fixing the content cut from the actual beta, cut from release..but left in game.

while morrowind is a good game with good elements to hook people with, KC D's only sales pitch is the controversy around it and its stupid pandering.

I will pick it up when the bugs are gone
>Getting games at release

>action game with dialogue choices vs real rpg
Not surprising

Are you Retarded?

its a good game, i havent finished so i cant really say whether endgame stuff is great, but ive spent 25 hours so far

No, it's the next Gothic.

how can one post be so completely wrong?

You are supposed to look at all-time you dumb fucking brainlet.

>when your reality is based on Cred Forums shitposts

You can wait a week for next patch and more mods to make everything run smoother but dont listen to this sperg hes exageratting

I expect a lot of good mods to come out from this

I don't know but it's good.
Skyrim peak is 280 thousand or something, steam charts is shit. Check any other tracking site like steamdb

To be fair you need a high iq to appreciate KCD

Once the mods start rolling in it is going to be mount and blade tier.

the game is utterly boring, Who wants to ride around in a horse pretending to be an average peasant in some backwater euro watering hole?
I'll give it a week, then the game is dead.

why not

The game is not boring at all, what? If you want to kill shit you can track down a c*man camp or just go on a rampage in a village, and if you actually want to be immersed in the world you can do that too.

This, it's decent enough but the mods will help it greatly. It's also a lot more enjoyable on a second playthrough because there's so much faffing about. The second time through you know exactly what to do and where to go so you don't have to go along with the game's bullshit.

It's fun as fuck to play but unpolished in a lot of ways. The good thing about that is that the content is present, just needs updates and mods. It's already worth a buy for the kind of crowd it was aimed for, by summertime it'll be perfect.

Not sure how they could go about making DLC with more areas to explore- they tried to make the map realistic and I think any deviation would be really really noticeable in a DLC.

I'd say it's modern Gothic. All it is missing is wolves and boars that will fuck you up until you are five levels higher.

You're confusing not having been able to read at the time with never having been written again, user.

The modern morrowind would be Skyrim retard

It's extremely comfy, that's for sure.

BTW, where do you guys sell your game meat at? I have a load.

Is there anywhere I can download the full map for this game and print it out? I wanna use it for a tabletop RPG i'm dming

....PFFFTHA
That was a good one!

I wish there was mod for that, really annoying.

>EXPLOIT

Skyrim is more like fo4 than morrowind retard

I'm pretty sure it's based on real world locations

that's a shame, i've been avoiding the woods because i assumed there was wild animals waiting to eat me

yeah but I want the actual ingame map itself

Does anyone else wish death upon Todd?

What settings do I turn up for that lighting?

Got any screen caps?

It sure looks like one

Just killed Runt, how far am I into the story?

REMOVE CUMANS

It's a reshade
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/59

its spelled c*man, not cuman

wtb magnet link

millers are fencers
otherwise, cook the meat and sell it to grocers and butchers

wtf is a tatar and why are these beasts in europe

one of the best games i played in a long time, but the game isn't finished. they are going to release some expansion packs and it's pretty buggy right now. i would wait at least two weeks until they get the big patch out

Can you bury dead bodies or anything? find a corpse on the side of the ride, feel bad leaving him there

Unironically yes. Elder Scrolls belongs to the casuals now though, but we have the first spiritual successor to Morrowind in Kingdom Come.

*found a corpse on the side of the road

fuck im tired

Shit combat, glitchy, ambitious, a wankstain fanbase?

The combat is alright but takes some getting used to. It's glitchy and pretty ambitious. It's a 2018 crowd of players. They couldn't not be a bunch of wankstains.

>90,000
>Impressive

Skyrim is 7 years old and a multiplatform with 15 different releases. Nothing can top Lord Tod.

NO..NO NO NOOO. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I'M IN CHARGE HERE. BUY WOLFENSTEIN

it's slang for retard. it's just a nicer way of saying it.

its not a perfect game, but because whether or not you like KC:D decides what kind of person you are, you only get polarized opinions. its a fun game, im glad I bought it.

all time wasn't tracked when it came out on steam you ignorant buffoon. Also imagine the all time peak on steam, ps3 and xbox 360 no scope. Probably something like 1 million.

What do you do in this game when you're not questing?

It's literally THE new and better Bitcher/Gothic/Morrowind hybrid with only best of their elements and none of their faults with some added jank for funsies to boot.

I pirated but I will buy it very soon as well.

Skyrim also got 10/10 reviews from everywhere and was shilled like crazy. KC:D meanwhile is blacklisted from liberal hiveminds like reddit and resetera. Though I wonder if that would actually work in favor of KC:D.

think of the nomads of southern russia

i remember that one girl did that one song from skyrim. nothing like that is going to happen with this game.

>KC:D meanwhile is blacklisted from liberal hiveminds like reddit and resetera
what kind of news does pol read to get this mindset

>todd posting
is there an easier way of spotting reddit?

>When you hyperbole so hard that it's worthless to even read and invalidates yourself

The kind you make up to reinforce your beliefs.

wtf is resetera

>neogaf admin rapes a girl after preaching typical SJW consent dogma
>neogaf goes into meltdown, shuts down
>SJW neofags decide to make their own forum with lesbians and trannies
>resetera is born
>no free speech allowed
>you can only post what we want you to post
>heavily censored forum
>regularly doxxes people
>constantly organizing raids and boycotts of anyone who isn't progressive enough

Kingdom come is a multi platform game too

I CAN'T FUCKING KILL THOSE BANDITS THAT THE CHARCOAL BURNER WANTS YOU TO KILL THEY PARRY EVERY MOVE

arrow them

I can barely arrow one of them as they fucking sprint at you, and I can't aim for shit at long ranges

Go train with the sword with the trainer in Rattay, I hope I got the name right. Learn about combos, don't attack on the side their sword is on.

i can smell it

I'm not but they still somehow can parry everything I throw at them

Parry them instead.

>can't make your own character
>call it an RPG

wait till night time and kill them in their sleep. easy

go to the horse farm and speak with the big guy who teaches you how to use a sword. he will help you, or more like you will stand there and watch him rip both bandits apart.

>posts pic of zelda while saying this

I see your trees and raise with the woods

Done, I waited till night went to kill them in their sleep, he wakes up and I hit him while he's animation locked and then he runs away and the objective still completes.

You're about to see the credits roll

>game released too early so you cant play in summer with open windows and smell the warm breeze from the fields so you get immersed even more

Did you train with the sword with the trainer in Rattay? Choose the learn about combos option.

You play the 'Role' of henry, so yes, its a role playing game.

You cunt

god yes
no filthy n'wahs in sight either

Go watch a marvel movie you ADHD ridden baby

I don't understand this meme. Why are you lying about the length of the game in every thread? Is it a severe form of autism?

>no choices to affect the story whatsoever
>combat is braindead easy that the directional combat pretty much becomes irrelevant
>game literally ends when you kill Runt and not the people who killed your parents. will probably have to pay to see the actual ending
>bugs out the ass
>no halberds or spears
>side-quests are all boring garbage "Steal this thing" "kill these people" and generic shit like that

Whats so good about it, exactly?

it's comfy, user

well morrowind is good and this game is trash so no

So its shit then?

DELET THIS!!!!!

There are polearms actually, but you can't buy them, keep them in your inventory( not normally at least you can find them bugged in NPC's inventories). You can't sell them, and there are no perks or even as kill for them, despite you being able to buy training in the polearms skill.

Your only way to use them is to pick them up from a dead foe, and you're forced to have it "out and equipped" at all times. So basically they fucking suck and using them is a hassle. Guards get pissed if you have them out in towns too since you can't put them away you have to drop them.

>When will you stop using that incorrect Skyrim stat?
When you neo/v/edditors learn to ignore bait

there are spears in game but
>side-quests are all boring garbage "Steal this thing" "kill these people" and generic shit like that
is so fucking true
miller wocyzek (or whatever his name is) gives you a quest to steal a horse from a horse merchant. you know what that quest consisted of?
>either boring long walk or boring fast travel to stables
>literally steal the horse in broad daylight with nobody caring or trying to stop you
>boring walk or boring fast travel to town by mill then ride to mill
legitimately one of the worst fucking sidequests in a singleplayer RPG ever

Oh man. Nothing beats playing an open world game until the early hours of a summer morning and having the sunrise in the game with a sweet morning breeze coming through the open windows.

>no choices to affect story
no, because they're trying to tell a particular hand crafted story

>combat is braindead easy
As opposed to what? Its more challenging than most games' combat. So I don't know what you're going for

>game literally ends when you kill Runt and not the people who killed your parents. will probably have to pay to see the actual ending
Aaaand there it is. You've never played the game. You fell for some autistic faggot on Cred Forums that says the game ends after killing Runt. Which doesnt happen. So you've completely invalidated yourself now, but lets see what other stupid bullshit you said anyways
>bugs out the ass
First right thing you've said so far
>no halberds or spears
Wrong again
>>side-quests are all boring garbage "Steal this thing" "kill these people" and generic shit like that
Annd wrong again. Wow, you did a really good job at being wrong with basically everything you criticized the game for. Good job

>Vavra posting will replace toddposting
Please let this happen

>"handcrafted"
>ripoff of a generic jrpg plot
ok
>Annd wrong again.
imagine thinking "fight these guys unarmed (which is absolutely awful because it takes the combat system and removes all attack directions, turning it into a boring spamfest)", "steal this thing in broad daylight no nobody will really try to stop you", and "talk to this person, do 1 skillcheck and then talk to these other people" are good sidequests

Name three good sidequests

so Cred Forums won again?
They shilled against Wolfenstein, and it plummeted. It was even a polished game too.
They shilled for Kingdom Come, a buggy yet entertaining game and its doing really well.
Even Trump they shilled for and look what happened.

dont remind me, this shit doesnt fly anymore if you get a job
>smoking a cigarette at the open window and finishing your last beer as you watch the sun rise and admit to yourself that real life has mindblowing graphics

Runt isn't the end of the game you massive dipshit.

>hurr durr its a jrpg ripoff

tfw i must play on medium settings

>politics
Fuck off.

>no response
lol guess the games shit then

>generic rpg plot
Holy shit you're a faggot.

Your examples of side quests are hilarious. It's like you either only played a couple of them, or you're just going by word of mouth. The game has plenty of unique side quests.
>and "talk to this person, do 1 skillcheck and then talk to these other people" are good sidequests
Oh and apparently you hate anything to do with story, even though its an rpg. Cool brainlet

>literally 6 threads at once
go away shills

I'm debating about whether it will be worth it with a 1050ti. Maybe by the time it goes on sale for less than 20 bucks, video cards will be affordable again.

>Though I wonder if that would actually work in favor of KC:D.
Wolf 3 bombed this game is a massive success and youre still doubting this shit?

where did i say runt was the end of the game faggot
that user was wrong and i didn't try to argue against that
lets look at the opening, shall we
>i'm a hotblooded oh-so-relatable protagonist who sleeps in and wants to go on an adventure, just like you!
>i live in this comfy village, nothing bad could possibly happen!
>oh no the big bad guy attacked my village and killed everyone, how could this happen? well better ignore my own well-being and be hotblooded and rush into combat
>oh no i watched my parents die, how tragic, good thing the big bad guy didn't even try to hurt me
>well i'm safe now, time to actively disregard my own wellbeing again and be an overemotional teenager like all jrpg protagonists, i gobba bury my parents!
>time to strengthen my resolve to MAMORU what i care about!
>oh no i got beaten up in an unwinnable boss fight how could this happen?? good thing someone conveniently saved me

Investigating the herbalist for witchcraft
Learning about the abby stone incident
Helping the whore

Done. Didn't even have to think hard, which is actually pretty good for any game with sidequests

Someone hasn't done a quest with a priest named Godwin, I see

witch in the woods
bathhouse quest with the noble
theresa romance
just 3 of the top of my head, didnt even do many sidequests

are you talking about the priest who tells you to go make the witch stop being a witch
because that quest is fucking boring trash
>Your examples of side quests are hilarious. It's like you either only played a couple of them, or you're just going by word of mouth.
i played through probably 6 before the game was so fucking bad i just decided to stop, and each was exactly as i described
>Oh and apparently you hate anything to do with story, even though its an rpg.
imagine thinking "listen to these bitches whine about muh dead family and make them stop doing drugs" is good story

Who cares about this mediocre game. It's just filler until the real GOTY medieval game comes out. Bannerlord

Yeah, you can definitely not reduce any story of anything using such a broad approach and hyperbole. You've won. The game is basically ff7

JRPG protagonists all are pretty much chosen ones though. Henry is just some retard.

>jrpg writers invented coming of age stories

dumb weeb

I'm done. You're an autistic, unreasonable fucking idiot that was proven to not have even played the game, or at best played the prologue. I wont waste any more of my time, I think everyone can see you've lost the argument.

>he thinks bannerlord will come out in this decade

i'm playing it on a r9 380x and i'm getting 45-60 fps, depending on the area

>Cred Forums was actually right for once.

Thanks guys, I'm really enjoying the game.

Patrician taste my friend.

how many games that aren't generic jrpgs can you boil down to these specific plot points
>hotblooded protagonist with oh-so-relatable traits
>lives in small village attacked and destroyed by the big bad guy
>actively disregards his own safety at every turn and is overly emotional
>scene where the protagonist decides to MAMORU what he believes in
>unwinnable boss fight
and not just a few, but all of them
henry is supposedly the bastard son of sir who gives a fuck, so he is the "chosen one" in his own way
imagine getting so btfo you just run away and accuse your opponent of not having played the game when everything i've said proves i have

this is bait

Maybe I'll just lock it at 30.

dibs on twin swordsman

Fucking this
Be quiet you fool, lest the roaches hear you and delay it even longer

it's actually 100% truth though, unless you can point out anything in the prologue i got wrong (which there aren't any)

>are you talking about the priest who tells you to go make the witch stop being a witch
No I'm not.

then no i have not done a quest with him

For anyone who cares the chest in the camp northeast of neuhof is still there and filled with goodies. I heard it had been patched out but it seems not since I'm runnin the most recent version on steam. But I didn't find it till after runt, perhaps it's tied to progression of some sort. That warhammer and helm in there is very nice.

>sells 350k on steam in 4 days
>maintained a top 10 place on twitch since release
>setting new peak concurrent player count everyday

>its only sales pitch was the dev trolling of SJWs over a year ago

There is the corpse on the side of the road near the miller, then the guy approaches you & confesses that he did it

Can i send him to jail or something? he just runs when i say i won't take a bribe

>cliche storylines are japanese now

i know the one with woman's corpse where he says they fought and it was an accident, and i know you can say you want to arrest him, but i think i chose the bribe

name 1 western game that hits all those plot points

>you play the role of mario, so it's a role playing game

lol

Those encounters feel bugged. There's nothing much you can really do with them no matter how it ends up. Shits just "you did it" "no you did" "prove it" and then they run off to do nothing. The deer carcass one works a bit better but still feels odd

My only complaint is that I can't actually use daggers, you can only use them to stealth kill.

That cant be accurate, you telling me that are 30k people playing TW3 right now 2 years after its release, but the all time peak is just 3 times that?

yeah, but daggers aren't useful in combat at all

these retards don't know how to explain it, your character's name is Henry, but you have a lot of say in Henry's personality and skills. You can put Henry into many roles

It's definitely not traditional, but you do have a lot more sway over the character than you think

that's not honoraburu

>but you have a lot of say in Henry's personality
you don't, though. henry has a fixed personality and you have no control over it

printscreen

you can be aggressive, diplomatic, appeal to authority or morality, quests can be done in many different ways. you're simply wrong

GOTY edition is going pretty cheap this sale so I imagine the player count is higher than normal at the moment.

Stand on the rock near their camp and shoot them with arrows, they'll have harder time to climb up to you, they aren't hard that way, i didn't try to attack them up close

>No female option

No thanks!

This game is on steam? I thought it was GoG only since I bought it in the retail store near me.

my henry is a pure goody two shoes knight who sucks up to nobility, and yet i read posts talking about fucking tavern whores and being a lowlife dickass thief, so i think it's fair to say the player has some control over henry's personality

Is KC:D really as difficult as I've been reading? I'm old and have been abusing alcohol for almost two decades so my reflexes are shit and I don't have patience for hard games anymore, but this looks really fun.

Mine is both, I pretend to be noble for the nobility but in reality I'm robbing all of them and fucking whores.

it's challenging, but it gets easier once you get your stats up and get some decent gear.

no, it gets easy as fuck

>quests can be done in many different ways
They fucking can't though.

no it's not you stupid nigger. the game looked great and it was developed by vavra who we know is all about the details from his previous games. we knew it was going to be good on some level. as far as i'm concerned he blew it out of the water with this. it still needs a lot of dlc and bug fixing though. the only ones who cared about vavra's anti pc stance were the resetera clowns that infest this place and who did their best to try and sabotage it. you faggot fucks made it impossible to talk about this game

>playing on native PS4 because poorfag
>25 FPS max, with 15 in dense forest and towns
>drops to 10 whilst running
>screen tearing out off the ass
>NPC's and items popping in all the time at 5 feet
>had 5 crashes in 24 hours of play
>because of the save system was forced to replay large parts of the game
>and yet its still the most enticing game of the last 5 years

>tfw barely hit 60fps on medium settings 1440p
>tfw have a 1080ti, 32gb ram, and an i7 7700k processor

>play the role of henry, a blacksmith-turned-adventurer in medieval bohemia
>not an RPG

Can you join the righteous Hussite cause and help overthrow the tyranny of the Papacy?

the cutscenes do not change no matter what you do, and neither does the story path
henry stays hotblooded and stupid throughout the game
a couple different actions =/= a different personality
doesn't matter what actions you take, henry's personality never changes
you could go murder an entire town in their sleep and nothing would change at all

nah dude. you don't have to be all fancy with the combos and dodges and parries. just build up your strength, get the clinch master and head cracker, get in people's faces, hit q to clinch when your close, force an opening and beat their fucking head in with your mace. fancy fighting is for the noble trash

Yeah, but I like using daggers. Even a parrying dagger would have been nice. Even Soynautica has a knife.

Someone please give me some combat tips, I fucking suck ass, I'm used to JRPGs, not medieval combat simulators.

try a clean reinstall of your video card drivers

I've tried 5 times. I got a good shield, but they do UNLIMITED COMBOS that kill anyway.

So i just didn't start conversation bashed back of his head few times with pernach and he was done while sitting and managed other guy somehow.

henry isn't a blacksmith. at best he's a blacksmith's apprentice

Same but 1070ti and i7 8700k

glad its not just me

Practice a bunch with the trainer. You'll die to anything that's not a basic bitch bandit until you get a few levels in strength, agility, some weapon skill, some moves, and at least a minimal amount of armor.

Grind gear, abuse bows, use mods if necessary.
What matters is that you have fun.

SHould I play M&B before Bannerlord comes out?

Do the main quest a bit, at least to when that knight or commander or whatever in ratay shows you how to fight.

In most RPG's your actions don't actually have a direct impact on your character's personality anyways.
Not like it matters, anyways, because if you're dicking around in the woods with a bow you're roleplaying as a medieval poacher just as much as breaking into houses and planning thefts of shops is you roleplaying as a medieval thief.

go find sir robard and have him spar with you. he'll teach you some things and you actually have to learn how to riposte from him to unlock that combat element

???

You should play warband because its a good game, not because its a good intro to bannerlord if and when that game comes out.

Holy shit the ending is absolutely terrible. Total sequel / DLC bait. 0/10

>taking parrying dagger when there are multiple opponents against you
>taking dagger instead of a shield when one of them can hit you with arrows from afar while you fight others
shiggy diggy

>In most RPG's your actions don't actually have a direct impact on your character's personality anyways.
you mean in bad RPGs
>Not like it matters, anyways, because if you're dicking around in the woods with a bow you're roleplaying as a medieval poacher just as much as breaking into houses and planning thefts of shops is you roleplaying as a medieval thief.
sure, but that doesn't change how henry acts in the story at all

I wonder when he runs if i can cut him down & then send him to jail or something, anyone tried it?

also reinstall windows and format SSD while you at it

>using a lame shield like some grunt
>not styling on their asses dual wielding two handed swords

>abuse bows
It takes like 5 shots to kill a fucking rabbit.

When I said I would report him, he just started attacking me.

stab two niggas once, stab one nigga twice

They put portraits of people who gave them money in churches.

>being dead
>not being alive

there's no two-handed swords in horse cum delivery though

Damn, we almost broke 100k peak playercount.

what shitty arrows are you using?

Stop walking in puddles, the towns are one of the worst places for them

to kill it or to hit it?

>being alive
Why, so you can drink more soymilk you pansy?

>implying he's not missing every shot

(u)

nah but seriously I know people with toasters running it miles better than me, is there an actual fix because it sucks for a game running this shit on a monster pc

Name one major plot element that the player can influence with their actions.

1440p is hard to pull for games.

Getting 50-60 FPS 1440p with textures on high but lightning, shaders and physics on medium. Not sure what to expect when my 1080Ti arrives in 2 weeks.

but I can run every game ever at 1440 at like 140fps

I just kill them and take their shit.

I can't wait until normies realize that this game completely fails apart after the quest where you get drunk with the Priest.

How do you aim with a bow? I just try shooting a bit to the side but it feels a little bit random.

Do you get bad karma for that or anything? im kinda scared to loot corpses because of that shit

long reach sounds cool

>moving the goalposts

The quests themselves can usually be finished in any number of ways.

If you're a complete brainlet, you can just stab everyone, including the quest giver, but there's usually ways to avoid confrontations altogether.

You're meant to be shit at the start. Once you get a bit of practice, level up and unlock some combos the combat becomes a lot of fun.
Not using a shield is better as well imo

you have to adjust it depending on the distance

who is reddit?

Is he a tripfag like Quentin?

Almost 60fps at 1080p
youtube.com/watch?v=prFcy_WMQ-w

I didn't think they could make a horse than was more of a pain to control than Witcher 3's, but they actually did it, the madmen

i miss quentin :c

improve yo riding skillz nigga

put the target in the center of your screen and aim up depending on distance

Wait for a couple patches before buying, it's a buggy eurojank mess

Where can you buy a bow?

there's one and some arrows in the amroury in talmberg just laying out, no need to pick anything

you get one for free by following the early story quests

>henry holds bow like he's super-fucking drunk and has soymilk overdose at the same time
>arrows are so low energy they are slower than a rabbit
>cursor disappears when you hold bow
this should be a switch exclusive

It's a good game and ultimately I bought it to support the devs (mafia 2 one of my favorite games)

That said I don't honestly believe any game is worth 60 dollars nowadays, it's just too much money

You certainly would not be missing out by waiting for a sale, 40 bucks totally, and hopefully a more stable better optimized game

If you love RPGs you'll enjoy this game

Gittin gud at a shit game does not make a shit game git gud.

its not shit tho

I don’t think there’s a karma system.

you mean if you love trash you'll love this game
it's certainly not a good RPG

Did anyone else kill the faint hearted knight for his armor?

>why doesnt this horse handle like a motorcycle?

> Bugs out the ass
I have encountered the too fat for doors and the stairs in Skalitz. One crash on startup day 1.

Good, this means it'll be ~50% off soon.

I want to go back, its not fair.

Killed him for his armor, killed the random duel knight for his armor, etc.

Absolutely no reason not to. Shame they didn't implement some kind of Christian moral system in their Realistic Middle Ages Gaem.

It is shit though. I'm 14 hours in and the novelty has worn off. It was fun for a bit but now I just see it for god forsaken buggy unfinished mess it is. This game needs at least another years work on it. I've played early access games more polished than this turd.

>it's certainly not a good RPG
Name a better one released in the last 3 years

I made a fortune just going to towns and robbing people during the night. It’s fucking easy to get rich.

this

Twitcher 3

mount & blade warband viking conquest was released about 3 years ago

git gut

>bughy unfinished mess
I'm 12 hours in and I've had one blackscreen bug and got stuck on a staircase for 30 seconds. The bugs are massively blown out of proportion and most of them are coming from the console version

i noticed that nobody blocks your attacks if you just hit them while holding disable lock-on

More of a modern Stalker SoC, glitches left and right but a classic after some patches.
Even does the "Get out of here stalker!" thing when your popularity with one town is high enough and every single NPC in the whole fucking town constantly greets Henry with the same lines over and over again.

>twitcher 3
>an rpg
Sorry I meant a real rpg

I’m on PS4 and the only bugs besides graphical ones I’ve had was for some reason I couldn’t draw my sword at one point, but after sleeping I could, and a clicking tapping noise that didn’t leave till I reset the game.

Then why are we talking about Kingdom Come?

Turn shadows and shaders to medium.

skyrim on switch lol btfo

I disagree. I think the story is on the whole alright, with a few spots of real brilliance shining through. A lot of people don't like the combat, but I do, especially since I've gotten gud at it, the fencing is really fun if you know how to feint and riposte correctly. The best part of the game is really the medieval atmosphere that it builds, its extremely good at drawing me in and making me feel like some village guy out on an adventure. I just spent the last few hours dicking around in the woods, pretending to be a poacher and exploring. I know it isn't a real "role playing game", but it still lets you play some medieval roles really well, if that makes sense. After that I think i'll try roleplaying as a bandit. The bugs are kind of shitty, yeah, but I haven't really encountered anything majorly gamebreaking yet.

Everything those other guys told you is a lie.

>I just spent the last few hours dicking around in the woods, pretending to be a poacher and exploring.
you have to be a particularly sad brand of autist to find hunting fun at all in this game

pleb detected

>skyrim babby

With the reticle mode installed bow hunting is actually pretty fun.

>sells 350k on steam in 4 days
>on sale soon
Doubt.jpg

you have to be a particularly sad brand of autist to be incapable of immersing yourself in a game

I love how there’s a real sense of progression in this game. Like you can tell you’re getting better.

no, its still the same boring trash
its pretty hard to immerse yourself into something that consists of "sprint up to slow as snail animal and hope you can get a hit off with your shit archery skill from 1ft away, then repeat"
unless you suffer from severe autism i guess

>40 FPS on a 1080 Ti

>press one (1) button to do an unblockable riposte
>don't even need to match the direction of the attacker's attack
>unarmored opponents die in one hit

It's fucking hilarious how I remember the devs bragging about how "hurr durr our game is realistic, swords aren't effective against plate armor, you'll need to be smart :^)" when I can 3 hit fully armored soldiers with that shitty sword pummel combo

>its still the same boring trash
It isn't. Are you actually so bad that you have to run up to animals to get a shot off with your bow? Go practice at the archery range for a bit, man, arrows have dropoff.

>Are you actually so bad that you have to run up to animals to get a shot off with your bow?
no actually, the problem is the game is so bad you can do that with 0 effort whatsoever

>it's certainly not a good RPG
You can say for whatever reason that it's not a good game (it is btw) but a bad RPG? It's probably one of the best RPGs ever made. Some will say I'm exaggerating. Play it for 70+ hours and you'll see. Your actions have actual consequences in the world and there's a lot of interesting details in the game I haven't seen anywhere else. After some patching and optimization it'll become a classic. I can't wait for a sequel which I hope will be even better.

Can we talk about how terrible the main, "big" battles are?

Literally all you need to do is walk behind the enemies and stab them in the back, what the fuck

Unironically git gud.

>git gud
>have no trouble whatsoever hunting because as i said its easy boring trash
???

no, i dueled him for his sword though. nice sword. one of the best in the game

So which one is it? Can you only hit an animal from 1 ft away, or is archery too easy?

your original argument was
>its pretty hard to immerse yourself into something that consists of "sprint up to slow as snail animal and hope you can get a hit off with your shit archery skill from 1ft away, then repeat"
I was under the impression that you were so bad that you had to do that, because I couldn't understand why you'd do it if you were capable of actually taking animals out from longer ranges with the bow. I still don't understand, if you're supposedly good enough with the bow to hit shit from longer ranges why are you sprinting up point blank? Do you just enjoy ruining the experience for yourself?

it's somewhere in the middle

Wait until they are asleep sneak up to their camp and strangle them

why would you waste time trying to hit things from far away which requires you to grind archery when all you have to do is sprint up next to the animals that make barely any effort to run up next to an animal and kill them

>It's realistic
>Every guard is psychic and everyone knows when something is stolen even if it's a fucking piece of bread

>ridiculous ultra settings ensure the game is future proofed
Huh, how is this a bad thing? This is like complaining that crisis couldn't run on an 8800.

I still really don't understand what your point is. Nobody is forcing you to do what you believe is the most optimal strategy. I can hunt pretty well after just memorizing the trajectories of the arrows and hitting the archery range once or twice. You're actually just gimping yourself on purpose at this point.

t. brainlet like at least a quarter of reviewers of this game

>Your actions have actual consequences in the world
lmao
>murder people in random encounters, doesn't affect the world at all
>steal as much shit as you want, doesn't affect the world at all
>kill random townsmen and guards without getting caught, doesn't affect the world at all
>steal a horse in broad daylight, doesn't affect the world at all
>"actions have consequences"
you must be genuinely retarded

>>Every guard is psychic and everyone knows when something is stolen even if it's a fucking piece of bread
why does it even matter? you know items stop being stolen after a few days. you steal shit, put it in your chest then come back and sell it when it's not hot anymore

>game is so broken you can easily cheese hunting, making it boring
>"w-well you don't HAVE to cheese it!"
imagine being this retarded

>It's realistic

>you can carry infinite money
wtf this isn't realistic
>you can whistle for your horse anywhere in town and it'll come to you
wtf this isn't realistic
>you can carry around a bunch of stuff without a pack
wtf this isn't realistic
>you can save by getting drunk or sleeping in a bed
wtf this isn't realistic
>you can load your game
wtf this isn't realistic
>it's a game
wtf this isn't realistic

Yeah, that's an actual argument, if cheesing makes the game unfun, then don't do it. Does the fact that you can summon two whites for every boss fight in dark souls ruin the game?

But all of those things do have consequences.

They half assed polearms so much it's not even funny

Yup, no modern game has a battle system has shitty as KCD

>Does the fact that you can summon two whites for every boss fight in dark souls ruin the game?
it actually does

How? Just don't summon the whites if it makes the game too easy and unfun for you.

>Kill someone when nobody else is around
>STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

they don't though
imagine thinking something that's complete and utter broken trash is fine as long as you ignore it's broken and go grind archery for a while instead

there is actually an in depth system that checks if an NPC knows an item is stolen based on the distance from where you stole it, the amount of time since you took it and the acclaim of an item is it's something extremely valuable. Of course all of this is explained and if you actually played the game you would know about the system.

if you can't beat it solo you're a fucking casual and have no place to discuss the game or claim that you beat it

The "just a simple peasant" aspect is being waaay overblown.

Reading people fawning over the "realistic" "just another peasant" aspect is starting to get a bit ridiculous.

Yes, you start the game as just another peasant, however you quickly start amassing equipment and skills as you grow into an inevitable badass.

You start the game, in bed, being awoken by your mother....like loads of other RPGs?

>they don't though
I stole the tailor's clothes in Rattay, and he's still running around naked and tries to play fisticuffs with me whenever I try to talk to him.

>Crept up on their camp just as the sun was setting
>Wait in the bushes until it's dark
>sneak into camp, it's so dark I practically trip on of them
>panic and start slashing at him while he sleeps
>briefly consider that I have no idea if he's actually a bandit
>He screams and then dies
>his buddy comes up behind me and hits me with an axe
>once, twice, three times
>Down to about 1/3 health
>Desperately swing at him
>Get a few hits in but he parries me and ripostes
>I'm down to about 1/5 health now
>Can barely see anything through the blood red filter and the darkness
>stumbling backwards, fending off blows but barely able to counterattack because no stamina
>Get a lucky hit that staggers him
>Begin to wail on him with complete disregard to my defense
>Don't even know if he tried to surrender or should have been mercy killed, just keep swinging until he's silent
>Can't see anything at all at this point, ended up somewhere out in the woods over the course of the fight
>Make my way back to camp on memory alone
>Lift the body of the man whom I murdered in his sleep out of the way
>Sleep til morning

Good game

How is that relevant to your argument at all?
Even if it is, you're the one who used the cheese strat in KCD, therefore you have no right to discuss the game either.
It is fine. If its broken trash and trivializes the game, just don't do it. How hard is that to do?

i'm not that same user. if you summon in dark souls you're a faggot and belong on reddit. that's all

I 100% agree with you.

>Reading people fawning over the "realistic" "just another peasant" aspect is starting to get a bit ridiculous.
It's really not, when pretty much every other RPG ever has you playing as (((THE CHOSEN ONE))).

>Yes, you start the game as just another peasant, however you quickly start amassing equipment and skills as you grow into an inevitable badass.
It's not quick (or maybe I'm playing wrong), and it still hits a sweet spot between RPG stats, and actual skill.

>You start the game, in bed, being awoken by your mother....like loads of other RPGs?
You wake up hungover as shit and fistfight a drunkard because he owes your dad money.

just like in Skyrim! You've convinced me, this is some goat RPG mechanics

>It has an in-depth system for it
>For if an NPC knows something is stolen from another town
>Four hours after stealing something everyone knows it's stolen
>Five hours after nobody knows it's stolen
Please don't try to defend the psychic townspeople system.

I've been playing the game. I'm up to the second Runt fight and I've been fucking off doing random quests to find a goddamned and hunt random bandits and I can't really find anything interesting to do outside of the main quest.

Did you not like Skyrim?

goat means the greatest of all time, I was praising it!

worth a pirate?

*Find a goddamned horse.

so far i've murdered probably 10 wayfarers and have received no penalty, along with stealing from almost every house in rattay (in broad daylight no less) and looting the fistfighters of everything they have after beating them for the quest
nothing has happened as a consequence
for a game that pretends what you do matters it sure doesn't act like it
yeah sure i won't do it, i'll throw this broken, easy, and boring game in the trash where it belongs

Some guy gave me a riddle and I failed it so I killed him and took his shit.

>broken, easy and boring
Why is it all of those things, user? Because you can't stop yourself from sprinting at a deer so you can shoot it point blank? That's really your problem, man.

Yeah, a good part of Witcher 3 players in on gog. But it's an accomplishment for LCD, for sure

>Why is it all of those things, user?
because it's buggy, because nothing offers a challenge and you can easily cheese anything, and most of the game time is spent walking and walking and walking which has nothing interesting to offer whatsoever
it's an objectively bad game

No. The combat is genuinely awful. Everything outside of that and the bugs is absolutely fantastic, but the story itself is also super short. If it was 30-40 bucks I'd say hell yeah, but it's just not worth 60.

>having even a basic grasp of swordsmanship or physical combat
>not being a retard

>because nothing offers you a challenge
fighting armored dudes early and mid game is very challenging if you have the willpower to not cheese stuff. I'll give you the fact that its buggy.
I don't get the walking part, there's shit everywhere that you can run into on your travels, not to mention random encounters with bandits and c*mans, or just the fact that you can still fast travel to places.

Hmm, this is the first time I've ever come across a buggy game.

How long is the main quest?

20 hours

Since "dual wielding two handed swords" didn't tip you off that the post was sarcastic, yeah, you're a complete fucking retard.

>this game is nor realistic

>resetera
literally who

what's the difference between a green block and a master strike?

>shooting swords at people
>not realistic

>Bow & Blade

Yes.

Only thing kinda turning me off from the game is an apparent lack of choosing your characters background. I like to be able to play a new character each playthrough, not the same dudeboy.
Maybe mods will fix that later, but I'm not dying to get this game anywho.

the main story is critical to Henry tho

dynamitecop is wrong so I guess they're okay

Why are you visiting them? In what way are they relevant in any way.

>Millennial gamers are a mistake

henry is /ourguy/

They're likely the ones who have been raiding Cred Forums for days wanting KC:D to fail so badly.

via.hypothes.is/https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/9kzqxd/kingdom-come-deliverance-waypoint-radio

They're not the only ones acting like it's some great strain on their consciences to even consider covering the game.

GOTY 2018: KCD
GOTY 2019 or 2020 or 2021: Bannerlord

Not really, it's a very very different game.
It's just somewhat going in the same direction that Morrowind was

>User warned: A person's humanity can not be boiled down to "life style choices" or "opinions"
holy kek. The quotations make it even better.

This is the type of game that's worth remastering/rebalancing.

Hopefully all the bugs will be fixed before I play it

See

>reshade

WE

nu/v/ soyboys getting triggered by this game was enough to get me interested, if these losers dont like it its bound to be good

I cant find a male deer to get his horns to infiltrate the poachers.

Ive camped 2 "deer hunting " sites to no avail

you need a perk to get antlers

I do have it, but the only deers i find are female ones

>tfw 50-60 fps on high with a 1070, fx 4850 and 16Gb RAM

a male deer is called a buck you fucking cuck

I found antlers on a dead guy

well, Cred Forums?

my poaching quest can't seem to progress because this chick is dead

Block lets you launch an immediate counter attack. That attack can be blocked, dodged, or parried. A parry, learned from Bernard by asking about master strikes, is a simultaneous block and attack that cannot be stopped.

Is this game worth finally upgrading my PC for?
Currently have i74770k, 8gb ram and 980gtx

Is this the modern Darklands?

>totally legit reddit historians on suicide watch

>parry, learned from Bernard by asking about master strikes, is a simultaneous block and attack that cannot be stopped.
i don't remember if I did this
I feel like it's the same thing as as a block (when it's green at the center)

>feint
what is this meme? its literally a non-mechanic unless im missing something. theres no special animation for it, its not unblockable, its just a regular strike that you pull off after changing your direction and striking immediately. am i wrong?

Im not a native english speaker.
Good job on your buzzwords though

this makes me happy, since i love both games!

Skyrim is the Last Jedi. It completely rides on the success and long lasting popularity of previously established products that were far superior, while also ignoring what made them successful and shitting on the original fans in favor of bringing in new fans.
Kingdom come is the original star wars. Kinda glitchy and low budget but already popular as hell and may or may not be able to make an enduring legacy for itself. I would love to see what kind of sales we see 5 games in the series from now.

you're wrong but feinting seems to always fail

That's it. It works on basic bitches, but anyone worth their salt will be able to block it all day.

more like modern Gothic

>you're wrong
if so, tell me where

patch when

the animation starts where you start the feint and then moves into the intended direction

>2018
>can't save anywhere
>can't turn off head bob
>mfw

this desu

Is there a way to fix boots? Like a cobbler?

training with Captain Bernard is so comfy

>meet him at break of dawn
>birds chirping and shit
>just the twack of wooden swords in the cold early morning as a the fog rolls out

like 3 hours ago dude

Cobbler fixes cloth/leather. Metal should be done by an armor smith.

I found a cobbler in Rattay

>mfw the combat is actually good after a bit of practice and levelling up
Pleasantly surprised tbqh

Yeah, this game absolutely nails the leveling. I spent an in game week just training the combat with Bernard and there was a clear progression in my character's skills and abilities.

Have you seen the KC:D subreddit?
They jerk this buggy piece of shit so hard it's unbelievable

where the fuck is he
he never ever goes to the arena

all clothing related shit can be fixed at tailors or by yoruself with tailoring kits if you are in a rush.

show me a webm or it literally doesnt happen. because i spent around 5 minutes sparring with big B trying to make sense of the unexisting mechanic. i did pull the feint off according to him, but the animation is still a one sided swing.

>tfw you come back a month later with knight armor and herold's sword and beat his ass bloody in a fight with real weapons

feels good man

I'm glad we got a good RPG game

are you wanted? he doesn't seem to show up if the guards are after you

this is how I always imagined the perfect gothic 3 would be. wish these guys would make gothic 2 remake.

yeah, i also didn't really get feinting. all i get is that you can charge your hit from one side, but then choose another before you release the hit. its pretty reduntant desu since by the end of the game everything died in a couple of hits.

no, only the citizens hate me

take off your c*man gear

>training with Captain Bernard is so comfy
>Both wearing plate armour, training blunt weapons with bernard.
>Beat the shit out of each other, bleeding from the head and the body, nearly dying and the armour is completely trashed requiring a thousand bucks to fix.
training is fucking harsh

>Is this the modern Morrowind?
Yes

just wait for him near the arena. sometimes i see him there in the early hours, sometimes i see him around noon.

LMAO

No, the game's systems are nowhere near as complex and integrated as morrowind
desu no game will ever reach morrowind's level again

What settings? What kind of build?

that looks comfy as fuck

KCD is like 10x more complex

and that will make him magically spawn at the arena? baka desu

steam sale for witcher

no i'm just telling you to take off your c*man gear because c*mans are faggots

they left them in for a reason there ment to be like a pick up kind like a specail weapon there are op as fuck the halberd does like 107 damage

I dont have any, I think they hate me for mass murder (although no one ever caught me)

>they hate me for mass murder
well geez user you might as well be wearing c*man gear at this point because you basically are one

>Disable lock-on
>Walk backwards
>Enemy rushes towards you
>F to tackle
>Repeat
I love this game

Are the monastery quests fun?

as soon as I find some to mass murder in their sleep

>unironically browsing reddit

Is there a ~30 min video of someone walking with comfy music, rain and stuff?

How performance intensive it is? Can I run it on a toaster?

Its the industry changing title

The praise is well deserved

It runs like complete shit for some people, great for other. Got a Titan, only able to get around 35fps.

I wouldn't say it's performance-intensive but it's poorly optimized.

There's a lot of sluts posting nudes

>tfw hitting 60 fps stable except a few specific indoor segments on high settings at 3480x1600 with the exact same specs as you

Update to the latest nvidia drivers and see if that helps

went pretty much the same way for me, except that i hit the first guy with an arrow in his sleep

did anyone find a way to solve A Bad Trip without maybe killing the woodcutters or at least not upsetting the priest? his reaction to killing the woodcutters seems like a some kind of a bad route to the quest

Huh, so probably not. Thanks anyway.

youtu.be/TzUyqJjsAO8

It's a crapshoot. I think the majority of people don't have much issue but there is a loud minority of people with huge issues where there shouldn't be any. Lots of people claiming their 1080 Ti can't do 1080p 60 fps on medium, but then there are people running it at 1080 60fps on medium with an RX480. So who knows.

Here's how I handled it
>waited until dark
>both were sleeping
>knocked out one in his sleep
>his friend woke up
>immediately kill the bandit I knocked out
>had a 10 minute duel with 1 bandit but managed to kill him

Just make sure you knock out the dude with the black hood first. He's a lot more difficult to deal with than the bearded axeman

How did you get the graphics looking that good? Mods? 4K?

I have it cranked all the way still dont look that good.

I'd say no because it lack any sort of character creation and role playing. Always forced to play as the same blacksmith cuck.

Reshade beta pic.

thanks user

>Its the industry changing title
Puh-lease

I also slaughter their pigs for XP and pork

Link?

Did they downgrade the graphics or something?

Got a link to that reshade?

Not him but it is. It looks like it's selling gangbusters too, it's a real rpg with zero hand holding on a modern engine featuring an open world. Bethesda no longer has headlock on this particular genre and will have to actually fucking try to make a good game now that isn't a mindless piece of shit

There's a bit too much investigating for my taste, every single quest involves going somewhere, interrogating people, looking for clues, sneaking around, etc. Why are they treating this illiterate fuck like he's a medieval gumshoe? I know it can't be just combat but it's very unbalanced.

kingdom come has 90k players all time
skyrim has almost 300k players all time

check and mate

It is

You will se copies of some mechanics from this game in other rpgs

And they created whole new genre. Accurately historical rpgs.

The game is just boring as fuck. The combat looks awkward and feels super lame, the graphics are impressive but the whole setting is just "fucking real life woods, but in the past". The plot is interesting and the character dialogue too, but the voice acting sounds really weird with the wonky animations, and the overall tedious chore that is just playing through the game killed any kind of motivation to progress after the 10 hour mark. It's just a really weird game and I have no idea why Cred Forums is shilling the fuck out of it.

It's to make every approach viable. I find that having high speech skill I'm able to cut the bullshit and get information much faster. The quest in return feel more satisfying at the end when you complete them instead of following an objective marker, slaying 100 enemies, getting and item and returning.

Because you're a casual piece of shit that needs Michael bay explosion every 30 seconds

Well, I don't know if it's successful like Dark Souls or if it'll change the industry like Dark Souls, but I see it has already created the new Soulsfags.

Don't buy it. Ignore these threads and fuck off.

>Cred Forums criticizes the fuck out of games with any kind of social commentary for being walking simulators
>game fueled by alt-right controversies comes out
>literal walking simulator for 90% of the time
>Cred Forums praises it as the saviour of gaming

found the brainlet underaged faggot

>You will se copies of some mechanics from this game in other rpgs

Kek, fuck off. The game is literally just a bunch of oversued mechanics, but in historical setting.

Give me THREE wholy original mechanics that this game introduces to the world of game design.

Also I thought games weren't supposed to be realistic, Cred Forums?

KCD had a $5 million budget
Skyrim had an $85 million budget

I don't think you understand what any of the words you just used actually mean.

i hope they'll fix the horrible loading times.

>10 hour mark
>he didn't train in rattay where you learn actual combat
m8, you're a medieval peasant. Henry is a garbage fighter in the beginning. The game will give you back what you invest into it

Boring for you. First time in last several last years when I am actually enjoying some game and are excited about it.

Maybe its about age. How old are you?

Are Kingdom Comefags literal retards, or are they so underage they can't even remember Skyrim's launch?

It was a private one some guy's friend made a long time ago. The game still looks great, but not as good as the beta.

>Cred Forums finally realises they simply grew out of games and games had to evolve instead of staying the same

LMAO, the state of Kindom Come fags.

so does this game actually have big battles featuring several hundreds of soldiers and castle sieges?

Because are playing it and it's new and they're mostly enjoying it despite the bugs and cons.

Don't be a fucking autist and assume everything is a fucking shill. If it pains your ass this much ignore the thread and or hide it. You faggots are the same faggots who whine about Cred Forums and before that whine about /gg/ but are the same that won't stop bitching about it / bringing up.

>being historically accurate is an alt right controversy

I get the speech elements but I mean the actual stuff you have to do is a lot more "go to place and look for thing" and a lot less "go to place and do thing". I wish there were more quests like the one the near the start where you're going around on guard duty and you get to stop a quarrel. The shit like spending a gorillion years looking for Ginger or Reek's hideout makes me want to fucking kill myself.

>Skyrim had an $85 million budget
Is that including marketing?

not him but i dont remember any other game making me have to wash my fucking clothes all the time unless i dont want to fail all the fucking speech checks because i look like a shit flinger and people literally point it out when you initiate dialogue.

No, being an alt-right prick about it is

>Also I thought games weren't supposed to be realistic, Cred Forums?

Console? I have pretty good loading times. Like 5sec.

No

This. It's the first game in years that ive been extremely invested in. I can't remember the last game where i played for 12 hours straight

>one of the most overhyped games in history developed and published by industry giants
vs
>game made by a handful of czechfags backed by kickstarter

great comparison user. now, serve us a food analogy as well.

>Boring for you. First time in last several last years when I am actually enjoying some game and are excited about it.
Literally me. This is the first game that has got me thinking about it while I'm at work and doing other things. Thinking about what I want to do in it and the story. I haven't had this feeling since I was in middle/high school.

That... does not look like a good lad.

That's what I always hear. Games are for escapism, real life is boring, why would I want realism instead of idealism, the devs could have chosen to just make everyone supermodels, etc. etc.

>SJWs make unreasonable demands
>dev trolls them
>hurr you're an alt right prick
kys faggot

28. I love CRPGs, but this game is just fucking boring. I understand what it tries to do, and good on you if you enjoy it, but it's really retarded to think playing a medieval peasant simulator somehow makes you hardcore.

but they first marketed the game as something like that
Well I´m crossing my fingers they have enough money, time and talent to try it with the second game.

>being a prick is making fun of crying fools that wont buy unless its diverse

pic related is you

Why are you so butthurt about it? Was it you they were trolling with their twitter?

What? I am always thinking about the game I am currently playing.

Have you played many games these past few years?

Hard to compare it to Morrowind. Both are great games.

No

>Cred Forums is one person
escapism=/=fantasy setting

It's neither unreasonable nor a demand to inquire about inclusiveness and if you're "trolling" them by being a racist prick then guess what, people are going to treat you like you're a racist prick.

Yeah that's surely industry changing alright. Can't wait for taking a shower to become a staple of rpgs.

I'll admit it's unique though.

It's alright, kinda boring. Story was way too short. As usual mods will save it.

He went full gamergate pandering cunt mode tho

Set it to ultra and 640x480.

I pirate nearly every major release that comes out then play them for an hour and get bored. I do regularly play some games though. War thunder, Rising Storm II Vietnam, various total war games, grand strat games and I've gotten into Dirt Rally in recent weeks. But I'm talking about major releases, they all are really boring these days. I think the last game I finished was Superhot.

Where the hell did all that money go then? Because it's certainly not into the game.

>Can't wait for taking a shower to become a staple of rpgs.
wait not longer family, its in the game :v)
now fuck off to a doki doki thread

They need to make a game in Ancient Rome next time using the same mechanics

I'm merely pointing out facts. Why, does that make YOU butthurt?

I'm curious- why is it that this game sold so well despite having little to no media coverage?

Haven't seen one ad for it online or on the TV. Haven't even seen much jewtube coverage of it by anyone who isn't a literally who.

Back in the mid 2000s before we got an hdtv I would sometimes connect my pc to the tv and max out games at 480p. Elite Force and Half Life 2 actually looked pretty good.

You're not convincing me that the people constantly bitching about SJWs for wanting realism aren't the same people now praising this game for BTFOing SJWs.

Is it just me or do some merchants keep their money in a chest in their house while others have a personal dimension you can't get in?

>Make a shitty comparison
>Give evidence that you're wrong
>YEAH WELL THAT'S A BAD COMPARISON
Then why did you make it in the first place, fag?

MGSV already had a shower mechanic though didn't it?

>facts
do you know what facts are kid

Why doesn't the game let me beat the shit out of my wife after I get drunk and end up stabbing her to death

Better than most of Cred Forums.

it wasn't me, fag. you were arguing with another person. i wanted to point out that the comparison you made is unfair. calm your tits

I guess, but it would be dishonest of me to compare them, since it doesn't really affect the player in the same way.

Anyways, I'm still waiting for the other two mechanics.

Also 28 and I love this game.

Honestly last few years I rally lost any enthusiasm about gaming. Only single games I finished were last of us and walking dead telltele.

Was bored with witcher and all others 10/10 GOTY games.

you didnt answer my question

There's really no other rpg like it with it's budget. The closest is M&B and KC blows the presentation and atmosphere of that game out the water.

It's also a classic (and kinda boring) rpg which isn't very common anymore.

I did, you are simply dissatisfied with my answer. That's a fact.

>Story was way too short.
How many hours did you finish the story in, mate? I'm 40 hours deep since release and am convinced I'm not even close to finishing out. That's without doing more than like 3-5 side missions, which there's at least 10 more that I want to continue, and on an "honor" playthrough where I don't do ANY of the rogueish quests or tasks.

So then why did you reply at all, fag? He was objectively wrong by trying to imply that KC beat Skyrim. It didn't.

Programmers in US are expensive, narketing team, HR and shits like that.

its big corporate