Comfy sunday thread

comfy sunday thread

what games did you play this weekend?

I didn't play any games this weekend. Video games are for nerds.

>comfy

Tropico 5 and Pokemon Crystal. I have tomorrow off too so I think I'll pick up a new building/management game on Steam to waste some time on.

Almost done with Bayo 1, pretty great game. I never owned a 360 or Wii U and I actually never realized it was on PC so I’m enjoying it for the first time. Gonna jump into Bayo 2 after.

Kingdom Come Deliverance. Currently camping in the woods with Hans. Maximum comfy

Let it die. I'm waiting for little witch academia game. That is going to be super comfy

>Comfy
When will this meme word die?

>Just finished 2 of my projects
One more and time to slack off for a week.

Going for TF2, R6S Outbreak, and some building sim.

Played a bunch of MHW, trying to finish up the Pink Rathian quest but I can't find anyone to do the quest with. Was also considering picking up Pokemon Crystal before a work trip next week.

I went outside

cause its real, not a meme

Just wait a couple of month till winter hits

Hunting in KCD.

Played some Odyssey on my GF's new switch, Played Final Fantasy Record Keeper. Thats about it.

Bayonetta and KCD

Suck his D for the Brokeback Forest achievement.

Finished Cuphead, the final boss is surprisingly easy
I wish there were some optional bosses because I feel a little let down
the run and gun levels are shit

i played Budokai 3, Tenkaichi 3, FighterZ, Monster Hunter World and the metal gear survive beta (again)

weekend well spent.

spent this snowy sunday sick as fuck playing snes classic

Trying to work on my level 25 twink build in dark souls 3. Just beat Pontiff but he wasn't actually that hard. Trying to get the Ring of Favor but I keep dying to Sulyvahn's Beast. I beat one of them. It's starting to get pretty challenging.

I finished Breath of the Wild and it was meh. Maybe I’m done with Zelda for good, I dunno.

DOOM 3 and Ever Oasis. I hated the original release of DOOM 3, because of that stupid flashlight. I'm actually enjoying it now thanks to the BFG edition getting rid of it for the shoulder light.

Fully completed Sonic 3 & Knuckles on the Genesis, as Sonic & Tails.

Played a little Chrono Trigger.

Some World of Warcraft.

Played some Fortnite with my friends.

Been a good weekend for the vidya.

all day is weekend for me
xenoblade 2 is on its way

My man, we could be real friends

>friends
then you would need to fuck off from Cred Forums

So edgy

You like those kinds of games as well? I feel like it's hard to find people that can appreciate them.

That's a nice YOBA you've got there, OP.

>spend all day Sunday thinking about having to go back to school/work the next day

Nothing comfy about it

this

sundays can never be comfy

I'm a huge JRPG / City Builder sims and builder sims in general freak.
Played Tropico 5 last month, player many Sim Cities in my life, finished Theme Hospital twice, have many hours in Sim Theme Park, can't wait to play Cities: Skyline. And I'm not gonna name RPGs I played, way too many

Finally 100%ed DS and started DS 3, pretty good weekend

thinking about it isn't going to change the inevitable. why waste a day worrying?

I should probably get Cities Skylines as well. I just hate how it has so much dlc.

I agree. And the Premium Edition which includes the Season Pass (PS4 player) is 70 dollars, expensive as fuck. But, I really want to play the game

What did he mean by this?

Probably unemployed and doesn't study

I played a little bit of Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth on Saturday.

Tropico 4, and I'm about to start Saints Row IV.

I napped for a total of 4 hours today. how the fuck I'm gonna keep ittogether tomorrow I don't know. anyways I just installed Anachronox, it seems like it could be comfy