a.tumblr.com/tumblr_oy5l3ylPLg1vdd42wo1.mp3
This is Meta Knight's voice now.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/kifoqs.mp3
youtu.be/A5CIp0AM-14?t=59m29s
youtu.be/A5CIp0AM-14?t=1h1m30s
youtu.be/bYo95ycqvBk
a.tumblr.com/tumblr_oti012wOhA1vdd42wo1.mp3
reserved-kirby.tumblr.com/post/163290954980/this-is-the-mini-drama-between-sectonia-and-susie
imgur.com/a/cK3hl
kirby.nintendo.com/star-allies/
youtube.com/watch?v=WJEu0Vc1g-0
youtu.be/akAoRhIzkK4?t=4m40s
a.pomf.cat/xgdisi.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dorkish borb
dorb

*muffled WAAAAAAAA in the distance*

What the fuck is this?

My husband.

the sound that happens when you smack a goat's ass

a.pomf.cat/kifoqs.mp3
This is real audio from BlazBlue Crosstag Battle.

the voice of Meta Knight from Battle Royale

I have selectively chosen to forget this voice and the yellow eyes retcon.

>voice was fine in Robobot
>sounds retarded in Battle Royale

What the fuck is this meme about? Meta Knight has had yellow eyes since Super Star.

Go fuck yourself

wrong, his eyes were white

And you barely ever see Meta Knight without his mask. You fags are just autistic over a small change.

I was wondering why they changed it.

How else am I supposed to find an excuse to mace a gamestop employee?

>they went from a spanish knight to a retarded borb

>spanish knight to an edgy deep voice to this shit

the virgin spanish knight vs. the chad sheep noise

Who is this guy and why does he look so cute?

Fuck, I can’t not imagine that

>literally in only one game
>i need to find something to shitpost about, so i'll push this meme
All we need are raymanhandsposter and roarposter and we'll have a perfect thread.

In fairness, it's the most recent game.
Have we heard Meta-Knight's voice in tar Allies yet?

Is this is a jape?

>Tar Allies
Kirby gets involved with African Politics

the Twitter posted a short vid of his boss fight
his voice might be in there

In Brawl the Japanese version of Meta Knight has used the anime VA but in America we got that deep voice Meta Knight instead, and every localized Kirby since gave us that deep voice Meta Knight whenever he gets any lines. With Battle Royale they said fuck it and they gave us the anime Meta Knight to cut down costs on replacing the lines and changing the credits.

OP here, I love Kirby and I just wanted something funny to post about. Chill.
Nope.

Why do you hate fun man, people find the voice amusing and are getting a kick out of it who pissed in your cereal

Not yet, though i'm hoping it's soon
Japanese brawl Metaknight still didn't sound like sheepboy over here though

post yfw it's another, even more emasculating animal sound

>tfw rabbit squeaks

What a goddamn borb

Why did they choose the game where he's tough and mysterious to give him this voice?
youtu.be/A5CIp0AM-14?t=59m29s

>bwaaaaAAAAA

>t. borb

youtu.be/A5CIp0AM-14?t=1h1m30s
It's even better during the Train game

i saw this in a anime

I love the idea of imposing, powerful, and cool characters sounding like dorks.

>it's real
what were they thinking?

>Axe Knight sounds like Eggman
That's hilarious, holy shit

he kept on saying "mmmm" in Planet Robobot each time he beats a world boss

Let's all be sailors!

Doesn't really sound that different from his Japanese Smash voice.

meta knight was always chunni

Meta Knight is cute! CUTE!

the twitter updates at 10 EST right?

yes

Why is meta knight such a chode?

In a series like Kirby, without dialogue that warrants full voice acting, voiced characters are detrimental for the following reasons
1) It weirds people out when they sound different from how they expect. There is no actual reason for giving characters voices when digitized sound effects work better for these simplistic characters. It is better to leave these things to the imagination.
2) Voices ruin both cuteness and coolness. Silent characters will always be far more appealing than noisy ones.
3)Digitized sound effects can convey anything that Kirby's voice clips can, in a much more natural and simple way. It conveys what it needs to in the simplest way possible, and if in that form it seems unnecessary, then the voice clip is also unnecessary. An example for these would be Kirby yelling during boss phase transitions, Francisca laughing, and Kirby's annoying "EAUG"s and "HI"s he does at every opportunity.
4) It is distracting. Noisy characters vocalizing during gameplay takes you out of the fun, even if it's just ever so slightly.

You have shit and wrong opinions, merely organized in a semi-coherent matter. VFX are fine is done properly, and they've been fine and not intrusive in all the Kirby games to date (that I've played, which is literally all of them except Battle Royale).

I might not be able to see the rest of her face but I'm betting she's the type of girl that cries during sex and wants to be held in your embrace afterwards while she continues sobbing

He trains his whole life to be the strongest but still can't defeat a pink blob who does it without even trying.

>impossible for her to hug you because she has no arms

Battle Royale is really the only one that uses voices to a major degree. Every other one usually reserves it for special occasions

But does she keep the hat on

You're an apologist that doesn't know what he's talking about.

Kirby has been using a ton of voice clips since Epic Yarn and Return to Dream Land.

So he's Vegeta?

I like this voice better. The deep voice is too tryhard while this voice has a better tone considering the series.

It's okay, you can admit that you developed this strong opinion about voice effects in Kirby literally today after hearing the clip in this OP (and because you probably already don't like Battle Royale).

Goku trains way harder and more intelligently than Cuckgeta.

That is an incorrect assumption. I've been saying voices are unnecessary and detrimental for Kirby since Epic Yarn.

But Epic Yarn is probably the only other one where they're extremely noticeable in-game.
It's not NSMB levels yet.

>now that we’ve gotten our info dump we won’t get anything but bite sized info in the form of tweets until release
It hurts.

Can somebody translate this?

>implying
Kirby has a fine voice and Haltmann's laughing makes his battle music a 10/10.

Epic Yarn was the most noticeable at the time, but there are plenty in Return to Dream Land, Triple Deluxe, Robobot, and from what I've seen the latest game. They seem to be increasing the amount and frequency of voice clips with each installment.

>"My buddy here likes to stuff his face, and he thought the snowman was a riceball. What are you gonna do, right?"

I'm just glad they're actually giving Kirby SOME new voice clips in Star Allies compared to the same 5-7 clips that they'd always reuse for the past games

Thanks my dude.

Fucking this. I love Haltmann's laugh.

>Kirby's voice is fine
It was never fine and it becomes increasingly not-fine as it gets louder, higher, screechier, and more frequently expressed with time.
>Haltmann's laughing
Doesn't add much.

When I played I don't get why Haltmann is lauging. He doesn't seem like an insane maniacal goofball like Marx, he was a businessman trying to shake you off.

Well he's an insane businessman obsessed with profits.
His boss music is even called "Crazy Rolling Around In Money" if I recall correctly"

on the subject of laughs...

Aight, thank you

Yeah but that's not the type that usually laughs during a fight, he was greedy but not a clown.

>not having a good time while you attempt to murder savages

Makiko's Sectonia voice is her best voice by far

youtu.be/bYo95ycqvBk

I think someone who’s legitimately crazy would be the one to be laughing maniacally a lot.

I really want to see this game done
god damn it

Kind of distracts from the kick-ass song, I prefer the clean version.

Haltmann's subtle screams of terror in the Star Dream Soul OS fight (You hear them whenever you break one of the NOVA heart pillars) are perfect though and added to the experience.

He's not unhinged insane or power crazy, he's just greedy and obsessed with his goal.

Fucking this. Haltmann's soul has been completely absorbed into Star Dream, and every time you destroy a bit of it, you can hear him fucking scream as you murder him bit by bit. It's perfect in a terrifying sort of way.

I would pay absolutely anything to get Makiko to say some Duke Nukem lines in her best engrish

>They finally ditch the stupid ass deep voice and keep the glorious JP VA for all versions
About fucking time

Seemed a bit try hard but it was alright, it fits. Even if Kirby was a series without voice acting, that sort of thing still could have worked as a sound effect.

Anybody remember that one Sectonia and Susie mini drama? I think that's what made me fall in love with Sectonia's voice

Can't wait for Makiko to voice Adeleine, it will be fucking hype.
>Adeleine paints something
>"Buahahaha! Haa!"
>Adeleine gets angry when you defeat her creation
>"Grrrrr!"
>Adeleine gets defeated and tumbles off screen
>"AAAAAHHHHH"

a.tumblr.com/tumblr_oti012wOhA1vdd42wo1.mp3
Do you think it's a conversation between Clone Sectonia and Susie?

>they just bring a dog into the studio and record barks

>yfw Adeleine gets an audio drama mini.

That would explain be the logical answer, though it's probably just a little concert thing.

That sword can't be practical

The translation

It's gotta be at least more practical than using a Yo-Yo or an umbrella in battle.

>>yfw Adeleine gets an audio drama mini.

>mfw the sword is both based on a fire shape and the stereotypical cult knife

m8 there were real swords like that
they are meant to cause more bleeding I think

Fuck off taranza.

>her JP title translates as "Hellfire of the Three Mage Generals"

damn I wish I understood japanese

>meant to cause bleeding

>This is what I'll look like in the future.

Here's a transcript: reserved-kirby.tumblr.com/post/163290954980/this-is-the-mini-drama-between-sectonia-and-susie

reposting from last thread
HAL is really going all out with these ability fusions

Ninja almost completely changes with each element. It's awesome.

I fully agree. It was fine in stuff like Air Ride but now the voices are pretty annoying and distracting and a lot of times they feel like lazy tacked on ways to spice up the audio.

something close to kirby 64.

still want real fusions back

>Ragyo and Nui Scene.mp3
Triple Deluxe really is just Kirby la Kill just as Robobot is Kirby Lagann.
Make her sound like Nonon and we got a deal.

I remember when I thought it was just going to be lazy
>sword but it can burn
>bomb but it can put out fires
>yoyo but it can freeze
stuff, I underestimated the combinations

>The flowers on his jutsu change based on what ability it's imbued with

I feel like I'm really going to miss these fusions after SA

These are good, concept art Adeleine is best Adeleine.

>Sword+Fire
>the most basic, common sense combo, probably the first one new players will make
>it can do all of this
oh baby

Reminds me of the Squeak Squad combinations.
You know, except actually fleshed out and not just tacked on.

>The nail levitates.

>Tfw on the one hand, Meta Knight's borb voice is cute and goofy and has great potential for dumb comic
>On the other hand, it kinda goes against his original character, being that anti-hero badass that teaches Kirby how to git gud
I'm pretty conflicted.

>Susie's singing voice
you can just hear the throat singing
The "Taranza where are you" makes me really happy

This. I kinda imagine her being a smug cunt though.

i wanna say that water is the most underwhelming element thus far
but meanwhile there's stuff like this

>Make her sound like Nonon and we got a deal.
please no

>not liking smug loli cunts
You're no fun

where do you get the impression the Adeleine is smug?

I've never been the biggest fan of Ninja but it looks like I'm gonna have to give it a shot.

That's exactly what it is

She doesn't seem like that at all, she's very friendly in DL3 and very helpful and considerate in K64.

Adeleine isn't even a lolita character, she's a normal kid character more like Yotsuba and Maruka-Chan.

>Kirby sends out love letters to Trigger/Gainax anime
>Trigger/A-1 release a Giant Robot Anime with a character named "Zero-Two"
>Robobot has A Dark Matter Clone

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Wind is shaping up to be my favorite element so far, weird that tornado isn't in the game.

see

That plebs are easy to please?

Mostly just imagining her fight in DL3.
I just feel like "cute anime girl" personality for her is kinda boring. Maybe I'm spoiled by memes but it's just more interesting to me.

i was disappointed as well but i think wing is a far more stable ability to have as the representative for the wind element
makes sense seeing that most of its moveset shines while airborne

>the updated movesets movesets and fun options
>the stylish cominations
>all of this will be absolutely worthless if enemies still die when you look at them funny
HAL. . .?

Water
>It's exactly the same shit but with some extra splash damage heehee
Wind
>Your attacks now go in 3 directions

even if it is boring, it's pretty much Adeleine's personality.

My point stands. Also this elemental infusion only works for the melee weapons minus parasol

>not taking elemental weaknesses into account
lest we forget whispy woods

Kirby x Space Patrol Luluco when?

>Mostly just imagining her fight in DL3.
Well, she was possessed during that fight, so that's probably why.

The fuck is with the constant attempt to push kirby with generic weebtrash?

kirby is pretty moe

yeah but other abilities have other means of fusing
>suplex can throw rock
>rock can become an ice curling
>water can combine attacks with ice or plasma
it's still pretty cool

>Beat Star Allies
>Meta Knight fucking murders Kirby
>"I'm actually Dark Matter"
>"BAAAAAAAAAUUUUGHHHH"

Probably a coincidence.
Like how every character named "Zero" (aside from the Zero Two you mentioned, it seems) is required by law to have white and/or red as part of their color scheme.

this is what i meant by underwhelming
not really much to it, but it does provide a little extra bomb-esque AoE

Because Zero is an edgy name and white and red is an edgy color scheme just like black and red.

a joke three decades in the making

I hope there's more enemy variety than what we've seen so far.

>The collectible of Star Allies' Helper to Hero mode is the pieces of Kirby

only one person can be this much of a killjoy

>Zero will return before Season 2

>actually using jutsus this time

more than that
>unused concepts for robobot show a 02-esque Star Dream (eye motif and all) and mechanical Zero core in what appears to be an artificial Dark Star
>Dark Star remix in Kirby 3D Rumble
>art book shows that all unused concepts by HAL in the past have eventually made their way into later games (Magalor was at one point going to be Haltmann, and a Taranza-looking girl)
>Star Allies has a cult that uses eyeball motifs
>giant space cathedral has a big red eyeball

>Like how every character named "Zero" (aside from the Zero Two you mentioned, it seems) is required by law to have white and/or red as part of their color scheme.
It's not even just the characters user.

Marx?

I like how there's nothing complex about Adeleine's characterization, she's simple and subdued, so that a premise and concept as mysterious and stand-out as her won't distract from Kirby. Making her a bigger character than she was in K64 with a stock anime over-the-top "in-your-face" personality and a deep, tragic, complex backstory could easily get really overbearing and really obnoxious. It's fine for her just a to be a normal creative kid that's kind of a goof, kind of a tomboy, kind of sensitive, kind of caring, whatever, but in the end she's Kirby's supportive friend and Kirby is the main character.

There's also the balloon bombs. I wonder how this'll work.

What does it all mean? Is there some connotation with red and white to the name Zero?

I'm not really saying she needs to be Poochie, just not a piece of cardboard.

her character is literally "kirby's artist friend who gets possessed occasionally" the fact that she's human is what makes her memorable.

Oh, well that explains why Dark Star was in Robobot's OST

>art book shows that all unused concepts by HAL in the past have eventually made their way into later games (Magalor was at one point going to be Haltmann, and a Taranza-looking girl)
Has anyone uploaded scans from that yet? If they did, I missed that thread.

she needs to be in the games again, first.

We saw in one of the previews youtubers got that any player can pick up and throw another's bomb, so just one bomb is enough to balloon everyone

imgur.com/a/cK3hl
yes

imgur.com/a/cK3hl
here ya go friend

Fuck off to your SJW safespace, retard.

>tumblr

She was fine in K64's skits. She doesn't need to have much of a personality, Kirby is a very simple character as well.

You word that as if it's a bad thing but that's pretty close to why people like her.

Many thanks anons

meanwhile electricity is far more exciting
wonder how it compares to fire or ice
also
>those little scorch marks left after the lightning strikes

not scans though

It's because every other character and company named Zero are part of an cult that worships the real one.

end your life

>Hosting an audio file on le evil website makes me an SJW now

Even more proof of Plugg's eternal superiority.

>the scorch marks
odd... the first three marks stay on the ground but the lightning strike on kirby does not

Meta Matter playing the VERY long con.

>Zero-Two makes it impossible to look up Zero-Two stuff anymore

a mix between both

>search "zero-two"
>get negative two

Does this mean that the Zero Virus is actually...

I hate anime but I don't really care if some cunts named some cunt after a Kirby boss. It has no affect on Kirby.

their colors compliment each other so well

>suplex can throw rock
Suplex throws everything

>rock can become an ice curling
Every element turns rock into curling, and everything else turns it into a giant rock (seen with art and psi)

>water can combine attacks with ice or plasma
To do the exact same move. Most likely applies to fire as well

Its more of a coincidence than anything, there's some lore logic behind the number codes and she just happens to be 002 which is a big deal apparently

Well, as zero itself typically means either "null" or implies the removal or destruction of things such that it becomes "null," it makes sense then that the absence of color (white) and the color typically associated with destruction and negative force (red) would feature heavily.

but isn't it actually 0^2?

>seen with art and psi
art makes it explode and psi makes it levitates and than slams it to the ground

I hope there's Zero-Two and Zero-Two crossover art out there

>02 is still the first result despite 002 taking up over half the images
Hope it never changes.

No it's ゼロツー = Zerotsū = Zero-Two.

art makes it giant and slams it into the ground, as does psi

Yes, but in nip it's written the exact same way for both of them

So when are we gonna get a version of DEITO with Meta Knight's stupid bleating?

Given its contrast to Kirby, it will always be like that because people are people.

Recall that the virus' physical manifestation is purple (including MM8's Dark Energy), and we've been seeing purple auras on possession.

yes, people will always remember the edgiest kirby villain over some fotm anime character

Grow up user.

That's for the Demon Heart tho.
Dark Matter was only associated with purple in Dream Land 2 and Dark Nebula

Just had this ingenious idea

Well they bring in a cat for for Star Dream so...

Anyone else notice that each blossom is a different color for Ninja?

"I'm you but weeb" would fit better IMO

>AAAAAAAAAAHHHH
>WHAT AM I FIGHTING FORRRRRR

Is Meta Goat's bleating gonna be the new meme roar?

HOPE RIDES
ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i've always found it amusing how the one of the few times people weren't clamoring about a boss being Dark Matter it ended up being Dark Matter

I have a strong feeling the returning boss is going to be either Miracle Matter or Dark Nebula (hopefully in a decent fight this time)

I think the point is that they're paralleling how Dark Matter was implemented in DL3 even if it's not the same bunch of black clouds.

There needs to be more ZeroZero stuff

miracle matter with 28 faces sounds hard as balls

Speaking of Dark Matter, the Models Resource just uploaded this. Seems like the Kirby 64 redesign was a late decision.

And when it was, it was entirely pathetic.

Depending on the significance of Nebula's japanese name, I suspect, if it is Zero, they'll merge aspects of Zero Two and Nebula's fights.
Kinda like how Dark Matter Blade had elements of it's Real Dark Matter form.

Indeed.

brawl meta knight voice is master race

Could be the Crown's soul. It would make more sense, given how that priest has Halkenjin whatever symbols flying up when he uses that spell magic on the Jamma Heart, and the crown hasn't been explored despite being from a modern Kirby game.

what if the crown is like a prison to Zero and that's why Magolor has the eyemouth thing in his final form

It looks just like Dark Matter's true form in DL3. I guess they decided to redesign it later, to match with the redesigned Zero more.

If the Generals all have different boss themes, what will Rouge's be called?
What will Rouge's name be in English?

I'm not against the idea of the Crown being related to Dark Matter in some fashion, but I highly doubt Zero lives on in that crown, I imagine he's completely dead and the only way he could come back is through the cult resurrecting/reincarnating him.

I always got the impression it was a Dark Matter horcrux of somekind.

Whatever it is, it's cursed. And evil.

I'm more curious how/if NOA is gonna localize Francisca's theme.
Because, well, "Prayer Song To God" doesn't seem like it'll fly that easily.

Usually resurrection requires you have a soul/body of the dead person, and if we consider 02/Dark Neubula to be "Zero Soul" wouldn't this be impossible
though it is Kirby so they might bend the rules

It will be called "Hymn of Hellfire" or "Dance of Damnation"

That design makes more sense considering Dark Matter is based on Backbeard from GeGeGe no Kitaro.

They sure are revealing a lot about this game.

Or are they?

Holy crap look at that background, I really hope that's a stage and not just a boss arena

>Francisca has "Prayer Song to God"
>Fran-rouge has "Prayer Song to Satan"
>Fran-yellow has "Prayer Song to Zero"

>Kiss prays for God's strength
>Rouge damns the unclean
what does yellow do

big if true

"Prayer Song to Zero" would make the community literally explode.

Blesses the true believers.

"Flamberge," Matching her sword
Francisca's also a name for a throwing axe, mirroring the characters own weapon

Make me pee pee big

It is a console game so it's probably pretty long but, still.

She manages the sacrifices, so she's in charge of Adeleine and Bandana Dee's lives.

>Francisca's also a name for a throwing axe
fuck i forgot about that

What if the cult members are actually good guys
They're trying to resurrect Zero not because he's their master or anything, but because they know that he's a heartless being
What if the Jama Heart isn't some sort of evil superweapon, it's an artificial heart that they're trying to give Zero so he can finally learn to love

>Literally called "Demon Heart"
Also, that doesn't explain the small, pink "good guy" hearts that were keeping it sealed.

that would explain the heart motifs
still doesn't justify them making everone in dreamland go crazy

Now i'll be disappointed if that's not her name

If Ado isn't in this game I'm gonna shit.

Oh, we're totally getting a neutered version of Star Allies aren't we?

Isn't it common knowledge that Dark Matter was partly inspired by the Back Beard yokai?

I'm sure Backbeard's design heavily influenced Dark Matter. He's easily one of the most recognizable modern youkai in Japan.

prepare your anus

I never knew this what the fuck.

>inb4 this explains the E10 rating

so what will the acronym be this time?

fhqwhgads

COME ON FHQWHGADS

>fhqwhgads
>gads
>gods
>god
>zero

If Ado is in this game I'm not buying it. They could go with characters like Susie, or Taranza, or Magolor, or hell even Marx, but if they go with fucking Badeleine that would be a big slap in the face to all the true fans of Kirby that actually like the modern games. Shimoshit is the absolute worst director and absolute worst era of Kirby games and I can't fucking stand how much they've been forcing the broing garbage content from those games into SA. The only thing Ado is good for is loli porn, she's a boring character on her own she's not even fucking sexy in-game, fan artists had to fix her design, and Star Allies has already introduced 3 superior waifus so there wouldn't even be a point. If Ado is in SA that will be the final straw for me. I'm worried this could actually happen because she's been all over that twitter, but if she's not in the game however I'll enjoy laughing at you obnoxious whiny Shimomura faggots and I'll enjoy a great Kirby game without you.

Now I especially hope Adeleine is in the game so that you drop the series and fuck off from these threads forever

HOO BOY

>D-E-V-O-T-I-O-N
>H-E-A-R-T-L-E-S-S
>S-O-R-R-O-W

I thought user was just memeing.

Autism

>gads

what was the point of this post

>C-R-A-W-L-I-N-G

>Posts worst gad
/vp/ meme

P-A-S-S-I-O-N

t. asshurt adophiles

S-A-D-N-E-S-S

brother!

>adophiles

>Dream Land
>Jama Holder
There won't be one.

>call people adophiles while also saying that ado is only good for loli porn
Alright, user. Whatever you say.

>he didn't get it

what if the final boss is a kind of genie and it goes D-J-I-N-N or something

>calling anybody else butthurt
lmao

>he thinks it'll be called jama holder outside of Japan
That's going to change everything, user. Don't think Kumazaki will give up his acronyms so soon.

DEJECTED

Yeah, the only way somebody made an acronym work was with Hallelujah and even then, that's THREE L's so the acronym is bunk

>HALlelujah

This anons one works

So this was his endgame

Something tells me that there won't be any traditional worlds in a sense, therefore there won't be a meaningful acronym this time.

ice seems to be an element focused on defense
most of the weapons it fuses with create walls of ice to preemptively freeze enemies

Oh it does, cool

What does it do?

is that the dumbest enemy name

What's the point in all the cool movesets if everything but bosses dies in 1/2 hits?

Made a shitty meme edit.

WHIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRR

>Elemental Broom
PLEASE

Thanks mang

Saved for future posting

>mobility
>some moves grant invincibility
>used for puzzles
>just fun to fuck around with

A hit is a hit, you can't say it's only a half.

I don't get to draw stuff much and this is my first dumb Kirby pic but thanks Anons

English Star Allies site is here kirby.nintendo.com/star-allies/
It's completely underwhelming. [s/poiler]

>full site coming soon
you fraud.

still
using
e3
pictures

Would make sense, considering what ice usually does.

>nothing has changed yet
are you havin a giggle m8

no prob bro

>One kid and 3 girls playing at the bottom.
That kid's getting laid

t. TJ rick the hamster

Ice is my favorite element in fiction and my second favorite copy ability so seeing do all this crazy shit looks fun as hell and I'm definitely doing to have based Chilly on my team for crazy combinations.

why does this stuff look so bad?

it's the old build from e3
the site still hasn't updated because NOA is lazy fucks

>The rating of 10+ is for cartoon violence and not animated blood like in Dream Collection.
Guys please.

>door phases into reality
that's trippy

meanwhile lightning seems to inherit plasma's focus on range, seeing as most of its moves have a ton of AoE and vertical reach

though it seems to separate itself from fire in that the latter has more of a focus on moves with horizontal reach, as well as a few extra melee options thrown in

>implying Zero didn't sneak past the ESRB again

I hope they stop forcing acronyms because it gives us stupid-sounding world names like "Endless Explosions" and "Dangerous Dinner".

>10+ is for cartoon violence
>every other kirby game has cartoon violence
what

>Endless Explosions and Dangerous Dinner is dumb
>But Ice Cream Islands isn't

It's kinda making my head hurt looking at it.

Correct

That's wrong though.

>coming soon

>John Lennon
>J0hn L3nnon
>03
Oh my god...

>twenty-six days until release
>english site STILL NOT UPDATED

the game will be out and the website still won't be updated

>the game will be released and the site STILL won't be updated

>i told him to be the final boss of star allies and he did it the absolute madman

At least the latter actually sounds like the name of a location. The formers are clearly stretching themselves way too thin for the sake of a """clever""" gag that we've already seen like 5 times already (and has even leaked into other Nintendo games like Dark Moon).

>Hey they stranger, welcome to our desert city
>We call it "Epic Evaporation"
>Why, you ask? Because the five cities in this country spell out "H-E-L-L-O"! Now go on your way to the seaside city of "Liquid Life" and stop asking questions

Would rather have decent sounding locale names than something ridiculous that's trying way too hard to be "deep" and "symbolic", something the Kirby series really doesn't have to be.

>that hive mind
confirmed

this is the dumbest thing i've ever chuckled at

>that would be a big slap in the face to all the true fans of Kirby that actually like the modern games.
>this entire post's vitriol

You can all absolutely quit playing and buying the games, please.

>twenty-six days until my birthday

Rate normal boss themes

Triple Deluxe
Amazing Mirror
Robobot
Adventure/NiDL
Squeak Squad
RtDL

>Implying the level names were made up by anyone else other than the devs
>getting this anal over goofy names because it breaks your dumb headcanon

So if Cook has a helper then does Festival?

>and Yogurt Yard or Butter Building isn't

Correct.
Who the fuck are these new Kirby fans? They need lobotomies.

Probably not. They would have shown it by now since it's new.

I didn't even read that far. What a joke.

Are you actually trying to say that Endless Explosions wasn't a retarded name?

It's happening

>Dreamland
>Epic Evaporation
>Jama Holder
>Eccentric Eggplant
>Crimson Cauldron
>Tundra Terrors
>Evil Eclipse
>Dark Star

>Adofags are this fragile

My first game was Adventure, the difference is that I don't give a shit about level names because I'm not severely autistic.
They could pull a Mario and just call the worlds "world 1/2/3" and I wouldn't give a shit
They're both retarded, but who cares?

Lets be logical here
VIBGYOR
RAINBOW
CROWNED
HAL
FLOWERED

Considering the last two we got(Crown and Flower) It was added 2 extra letters to their respective names

So going by logic it HAS to be a word that will end with "ED"

>My first game was Adventure, the difference is that I don't give a shit about level names because I'm not severely autistic.
Yet here you are talking about them you retarded autistic faggot.

I can't help but find this tidbit interesting, it could mean a whole lot of things. My guess is either that Zero doesn't bleed anymore (in which case I don't blame HAL, the transition from sprites to 3D graphics means that they can't get away with blood as easily) or that the villain simply is not Zero.

Triple Deluxe
Robobot
Kirby 64
Dream Land 3
Squeak Squad
RtDL
Adventure

Maybe.

>forgetting PROGRAM
good job

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy, but whatever, user.

You forgot PROGRAM

>conveniently leaves out PROGRAM because it destroys his whole point

The only reason it seems as if anyone is autistically obsessed is because one offhand comment became a whole conversation. I'm the guy who originally said the acronyms were dumb and I don't even care THAT much. It's just one small thing I would prefer to see them stop doing in the future, but it's not going to drastically alter my enjoyment of a game.

Tied for top three are Amazing Mirror, Crystal Shards, and Superstar, number four is Return to Dreamland, and then everything else is either forgettable, meh, or a 10-second "panic" loop.

Adeleine....

the chef is back in town

is there footage of playable Kawasaki?

Fun fact, it was Ever Explosions in japan

I really did forget about program, my bad
Guess whatever goes

>There are people who STILL think Ado and Adeliene are different characters

youtube.com/watch?v=WJEu0Vc1g-0

>Ever Explosions
>Everspolision

This. They have the exact same Japanese name. There is no argument. Why was this ever a thing?

Huh so Cook has an actual moveset now. What happens once he uses the screen attack tho?

Because in the US releases of DL3 and 64 it wasn't entirely clear and then a bunch of retards went and wrote it into their shitty fanfiction and this somehow stuck. But HAL's cleared it up recently so there is no more excuses

HOLD UP

IF ROCKY HAS NO ARMS THEN HOW DOES HE DO THE ROCK PUNCH?

even kirby's friends are merely sacrifices to the pot surprised there aren't kawazaki ninja bike memes with him

I thought Ado was a boy and Adeliene was a girl. Also it's pretty fair to believe they're different if you've seen the model sheet that specifically says not to draw Adeliene like Ado (parted hair, angry "equals" eyes, stick limbs, etc.)

Assuming it's still a part of the moveset, it would probably work like how Magic did in Squeak Squad. You were able to use the screen wipe attack once, but then you would lose the ability. The hammer throw is also kinda similar in that regard.

>Also it's pretty fair to believe they're different if you've seen the model sheet that specifically says not to draw Adeliene like Ado (parted hair, angry "equals" eyes, stick limbs, etc.)
It's called a redesign user.

>kawazaki ninja bike memes
where'd this come from?

dick

>Still no confirmation on helper mode
come the fuck on HAL

Either was plausible in a world where nobody ever officially commented on it and they both specifically had different names

similar name is all, dumber memes have happened

I mean we have actual video clips of just playing as Chef Kawasaki so it probably will have one

thanks for remind me of this
youtu.be/akAoRhIzkK4?t=4m40s

I know but there's always that 0.1% chance it's just for the sake of the trailer.

Whatever happened to Shimmy? Why'd he just fall of the face of the earth?

We don't even know what he looks like

They didn't show it as a helper is what I mean. We already know every other new ability's helper, which were shown off almost at the same time. Meanwhile, we have Staff's but not Festival's.

>(Kuma)zaki draws a bear with his signature
What a cutie

How many unannounced abilities are left?

Sakurai and Kumazaki absorbed him for life energy and Sakurai is secretly Zero.

We have them all

Rumor says he died, but no one at HAL knows or is willing to say anything. He just disappeared one day and that was the last anyone heard of him

I didn't even notice that holy shit

This is what the HAL employee was warning us about

Zero.

How do you know?

I like that rumor where shimmomura was actually Itoi

They said there were going to be 28 abilities in game, we know 28 abilities now

That number may or may not include a final weapon ability though

Don't these Kirby games recycle assets out the ass?

Why the fuck are ANY abilities getting cut?

a.pomf.cat/xgdisi.mp3

Sakurai sent the Yakuza after him using his connections to Nintendo. Sakurai hated Shimomura's games and only thought of his own games to be canon. Why do you think Sakurai never talked about him in any interviews or Twitter posts even though they worked on Nightmare in Dreamland together? Why do you think they both left the series after that game? Coincidence? Probably. In all likelihood, Mr. Shimomura could have just moved on with his life, asking HAL to keep his departure silent. That, or he actually died. We'll never know unless we get a live Q&A with Sakurai or some other former/current HAL employee.

Cuz you need to spread out the enemies that give it.

>Don't these Kirby games recycle assets out the ass?
No they don't.
I mean the 3DS ones did a little bit because they were on the same console and used the same engine
But this is a whole new fucking system

That's not how game development works, user.

Content balance, you have to make sure they all get enemies and puzzle use and the game isn't bloated or shit go unused, their magic number is around 25 usable abilities
But now there's the better excuse of having to do helpers, update all of the graphics and work in friend abilities on top

>But this is a whole new fucking system
And? the 3ds games recycled RTDL assets.

11/10

But it kinda is

yes

So how come they worked together on most of Skaurai's games and co-directed both their last games?
I think Shimmy just caught the Sakurai bug but instead of pretending to do something about the industry he just fucked off, and he was never one to be public unlike Sakurai who was always been way outgoing for a game dev, its only recently that japanese devs get to be so public

Am I retarded for not getting the joke?

>Post yfw Acronym is Hallelujah
>Hollow Heaths
>Arid Alps
>Lovely Lakes
>Lingering Laboratories
>Evil Empire (Dedede's level)
>?
>?
>Jama Holder
>Ancient Acropolis
>HYPER ZONE

yes, because that means you clearly cannot read.

Time money and resources, even if retooled its still a bunch of extra debugging testing and dev time to work in literally every ability the engine has had, just so every one is more rare in the actual game or ignored more easily, Mirror hardly got any enemies in Robobot as it is, and the alternative is adding more levels which is surely adding more work

"The level themes are kind of similar!" doesn't mean recycled assets, user.

>I thought Ado was a boy and Adeliene was a girl.
You're stupid for assuming two similar depictions of the same character were separate in the first place.
>if you've seen the model sheet that specifically says not to draw Adeliene like Ado
Because the battle sprite was not an accurate depiction of the character. A similar reference sheet must have been given to artists of various KDL3 manga because in all of them Adeleine looks more like her K64 self.
And don't point to the official art of Ado because it was seemingly done by a different art department that misinterprets stuff based solely on the game's sprites, for instance they misread Como's stripe as another segment.

Fuck I heard it now, I guess I'm deaf instead.

No but literally recycling assets does.

>kind of
"very" is the word you're looking for.
Gone are the days of really unique looking Kirby settings in every world.

When is Kirby going to put on a mask like the other 2 borbs?

When his wings come in

He's right guys, and we all know HAL are lazy bastards for not remodeling Kirby, waddle dee and bronto burt from scratch for each and every new game within a short time span and similar hardware

Yeah they are fuck you go die

The in-game art makes them look even more different than if you were to just go by Ado's sprite. Why is it stupid to think that it's possible for them to have been two similar looking characters?

you seem upset

Ado's inconsistent within her own game

What about the GBA games?
Doesn't Amazing Mirror run on NiDL's engine? And, I might be wrong on this one, don't the DS games share an engine?

Reminder that you can control cpus by doing piggyback in Star Allies. Even if Helper mode isn't in your favourite helper will still be playable in single player.

They'll just have a fat pink fuck on their head

>butt plugg

I don't know WHAT I'd do without my 260,000 poly 4k HD Bronto Burts.

>don't the DS games share an engine?
They probably do, even the weird ones like canvas curse and mass attack. Engines are versatile.

Amazing Mirror runs on NiDL's engine, and Squeak Squad runs on a DS port of those two

>looks a little taller in one drawing
Not bad.
She has 2 designs, main/true one used for the intro/ending/boss butch, another used for the battle sprite/world map/final shot
Also that image is very stretched out, exaggerating her height. She's always around Dedede's height.

>Helper don't explode when they die, and can instead be revived ala Team Kirby Clash
>On top of that, they don't cost you a life to revive

You guys ready for the easiest Kirby game of all time?

Yea Squeak Squad re-used stuff from way back to NiDL, its not some new development that game devs are human and have time and resources to manage so they'd only rework everything out of necessity. Major'as Mask happened becuase they could retool half of OoT, and if you went back in time and told NES/SNES devs they only had to anime one sprite and the computer will redraw the same animation for similarly set up sprites they'd be ecstatic.

>The in-game art makes them look even more different than if you were to just go by Ado's sprite.
What the fuck are you talking about? They're the exact same face, hair color, and proportions. Do you mean because her hair style is different and her clothes are more detailed?

>Lingering Land
>Utmost Underworld

>Hyper Zone
I don't know if my dick could take it

Nah, there's definitely something different about the face.

Why is Magolor such a little shit

>shill for HAL in this thread
>get paid in gem apples
Is there any better feeling?

He is, simply.

Ado looks so much better, why'd they have to remove the bangs?

not to mention the exact same ability and game roles (in a sub-series of games that is defined by its returning characters reprising similar roles, animal friends, dark matter, zero, etc) AND one of their name's being the other's shortened

Well you gotta remember the game transitioned to 3D and low poly N64 3D at that, so some redesigns had to happen
Which means Adeleine is already "modernized" and redesigned to fit 3D so I wouldn't expect much to change if she comes back

feels good, man

>Adeleinefags think their shit character matters
These tears are delicious. Keep crying 64fags. They will never acknowledge you.

You aren't even funny in an ironic way user.

>Reminder that you can control cpus by doing piggyback in Star Allies.
Where was that confirmed?

I know, I miss when Ado was a cute tomboy rather than pedobait.

>All little girls are pedobait now
I fucking hate the internet

Just wait for the real nigga arena

Now that I look at it Ado really is cuter, full of life character and personality with lean proportions and texture despite being simple, not some bastardized rigid blob of easily animated primitives, colored through vertex color and a single eye texture

As a lolicon I can tell you the topmost Ado here is the 'sexiest' of the lot not to mention 2d and easier to lewd, so maybe not, but they all need fanart to actually get there

>jump on top of friend
>release at same time with friends

>teen in Dreamland 3
>64 suddenly toddlerfies her

>friends

>As a lolicon

She still looks like a kid in 3. 64 just chibified her a bit.

Not really, same kind of eyes, cheeks, mouth, neck, lack of nose. There is a subtle difference only from a change of art style that occurred from rendering the characters into 3D. It's the same difference between DL3 Kirby and K64 Kirby.

>select a friend to part with

Kill yourself.

>still haven't gotten my Gem Apples
I fucking hate HAL, bunch of jews

Still looks like 7 here. She looks better in K64, but I like the animation and expressiveness of her DL3 sprites.

Where's airridefag? I haven't seen him post in awhile

HAL's name is literally derived from wanting to be ahead of IBM, what did you expect?
>Also Magolor runs HAL

She's looks more like 12, definitely not a teen though

Became disgusted with the quality of these threads and moved to the other chan.

He must be busy with life or something. He's mentioned that he's in college a few times. Maybe it's that.

Post yfw KARG is Shinichi Shimomura

>Implying Magolor isn't just Haltmann's employee/business partner

You made me unreasonably angry by comparing the two.

Was expecting you to say he was the final boss but okay.

I miss Stage Intros

I miss Adventure style hubs. Wonder why they stopped doing that after RtDL.

There is so much potential for Kirby modding. Why isn't the scene bigger? It only takes a few animation tweaks and a model change to make an entirely new character ffs

Me too, user. My guess is that they didn't want to spend the time adding extra hub rooms in the 3DS games and then the new world map stuck for Star Allies

What is this?

Series isn't as big, and one could argue tools like KALE and MApRX aren't as user friendly as say, Lunar Magic

When he loses his inhaling and copying ability

modding tools aren't user friendly and it's a hassle to actually use mods in the first place
most people don't want to expend all the effort

>eventually Kirby will have to pick ONE ability to keep for the rest of his life when he matures
what will it be?

>He believes the theory when borbs get old enough the keep one ability for the rest of their lives.

Love-Love Stick

American waddle dee.

sleep

chef probably, endless cakes

I remember reading a fanfiction like that

No, that sounds dumb
I mean it in some kind of plot-related way

Copy

damn

Hypernova

there's always someone

Oh shit.

>I;m thinking about tha hambaga

what, dedede gives kirby the flu and gets pneumonia because of it

>reserved makes a kirby mod
>makes one silly image and never shows the mod again
THAT FUCKERS GOTTA STOP THIS SHIT

I read this edgelord Kirby theory once. When Kirby inhales something, he destroys their bodies. When Meta Knight does it, he destroys their souls. He did it to a sword-using enemy once and never did it again.

Why is that so scary?

Was about to say modding is dead when shitters like Reserved would rather meme than release anything
>That one where he moded Super Star so moves combo better and enemies don't fly back into you
>Release never ever, have more memes reddit

nigga you better have a link to this shit

>When Meta Knight does it, he destroys their souls
that seems like it'd be moreso Gooey's thing

I was a teenager when I first read it. I dunno where it is.

>That secret large scale RTDL mod he was constantly teasing that even had HAL quality brand new animations for the characters
>pretty much forgot about it over a year ago and hasn't said shit since

new thread in the event of a twitter update tonight