Metal gear Survive

Just bought the game after playing the beta.
Had much more fun with randoms than I would have expected. And it's harder than I thought.
Anybody else buying it after playing the beta?
Anybody not buying it after playing?

Also what are your thoughts about the game so far

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tzKMGPzy
imgur.com/a/bxZef
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/Metal_Gear_Survive_cover_art.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=tHl31Ao6SwA
youtube.com/watch?v=IIWsOateZGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n5U56Y9xce4
youtube.com/watch?v=NVR2b2MAYsk
youtube.com/watch?v=UHlJ6rKB99Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I preordered it on steam. Looking foreard to it. My friends werrnt interested which sucks, but im sure there will be plenty to do.

>Anybody not buying it after playing?
Played both betas, hated them both.

I surprisingly enjoyed the beta, but I think I'll see how the single player is before throwing my dosh at it. I do enjoy the apocalyptic feel it has.

It's a good game because Kojima wasn't involved with it.

I forgot I was playing a Metal Gear game in the first place. Still pretty fun

I was put off at first when I saw people shitting on it, but I gave the second beta a go and it's surprisingly _fun.

Apparently multiplayer unlocks and microtransactions interfere with the singleplayer, so I'm out for good.

I enjoyed the beta, but there's too much potential for jewery. The hunger and thirst mechanics are shit, and destroying your deployables after 1 wave is retarded too.
I'll wait and see if it becomes a total shitshow in the lategame.

Dataminers, what else is there?

I'm seriously considering it. The beta is fun and the sense of progression is there, which is hopeful considering how little we are shown. I like the OST too.

it's enjoyable and considering the lack of horde shooters with building
few things im confused about
does ammo resupply box resupply only current weapon or all?
why do some defences disappear? is it only damaged ones?

the coop trailer sold me, i wasnt very creative during the beta, but the devs show some really cool setups in that trailer.

i still enjoyed it, will preorder it tomorrow on PS4.

I don't drop $60 on questionable shit. It's their job to sell me on what they're pushing.

I can't beat the damn daily today. What strategies are you guys using, especially against those Trackers.

> destroying your deployables after 1 wave
Dont put them inside the red circle in wave 1 and 2.
They're still probably converting from encrypted files.

They only get destroyed if they're placed within the red ring surrounding the drill. The ring also gets bigger the more Iris energy you've got. It's to make it harder and more expensive if you're just hunkering down so you have to actually cover more of the map.

It's 40 bucks, brah.

>$60
It's $40. $32 at GMG.

>Expect the game to be irredeemable garbage
>Beta is actually fucking fantastic

Difficulty is excellent, i'm a huge fan of the MGSV controls/gameplay already, mechanically much deeper and richer than I was expecting, cool loot system, character progression is sweet, loadout combinations make for interesting tactics.

It feels like a lot of stuff needs to be re-balanced, fire arrows are ridiculously overpowered at the moment, and being able to carry 50 of the things is nuts, but i'm sure balance is going to be a continual thing as the community develops.

I'm not sure it's worth $40 bucks, especially in the midst of a Steam sale, but if I can score a copy for around half that in the next few weeks i'd be keen.

Steel Watch Towers over a bundle of spawn points. Drop all 3 Autoturrets up there.
Drop 2 Gatling Turrets on another Steel Watchtower in another spawn point.
As for Trackers, use your AR.

>does ammo resupply box resupply only current weapon or all?
All.
>why do some defences disappear? is it only damaged ones?
If they're within the red ring around the drill they get destroyed at the end of the wave.

This is such a fucking shill thread ohm y fucking gOD

thanks bro
I feel dumb now for missing the ring thing

pastebin.com/tzKMGPzy
Deep plot though.
you know what's overpowered? An electric bat.

Looking back at the old MGS games 'cause of Survive makes me feel sad. The same feeling I get when playing New Vegas and the classic soundtrack plays when I'm all alone.

Reminds me of a past when I was really happy.

Not even encrypted, just fencing with DDS conversions. The tool likes to halt in the middle of a batch and not do the rest.

My gut says there's not much more to find but I got nothing better to do, so I'll get through this.

Sauce? This could mean no deal for me too. I heard there were mtx that gave a boost to earning resources?

>does ammo resupply box resupply only current weapon or all?
all but the ammo it gave you will be taken away after the mission

>Last thread gets archived
>user makes a new one
I don't see the problem. People are discussing the beta.

I think it's mentioned in a loading screen tip, but otherwise it's not really that obvious.

There's a lot of nuanced mechanics to pick up on which is awesome.

How the fuck do you excuse the fact that they recycled the map and the mechanics of MGSV? This game is what an expansion pack would have been called 10 years ago. And it costs 40€. MGSurvive is an indefensible and a retarded purchase.

have other multiplayer modes been datamined?

microtransaction is non intrusive.
Multiplayer has most of the great weapons/recipes, otherwise, you get some during singleplayer playthrough.
The boost is Shared Resource, meaning in co-op when you pick up things on the field, your team benefits from it.

>all but the ammo it gave you will be taken away after the mission

How exactly is this calculated? Because i've started missions with a single mag for my AR, refilled during the mission, then when it ended it left me with exactly three full mags which carried over to the lobby/next game.

and just like expansion packs 10 years ago, it costs 40 bucks, weird.
i would probably pay 30$ for a coop multiplayer expansion to MGSV.
wich this kind of is... (coop stealthing would have been way better but this will do)

This shit is worth 20€ at max.

Raid Boss co-op. And a hunting co-op? From trophy leaks.

It should take away the exact amount it gave you, at least it has been for me.

All the loading screen tips come from a bigger list of tutorials accessible from the iDroid menu. They are one of the first things the game tells you about after you make your character.

>How the fuck do you excuse the fact that they recycled the map and the mechanics of MGSV?

By actually playing the beta and not being a slobbering retard spewing ignorant shit?

MGS Survive may use some of the assets from MGSV, but it also adds a TON of new ones, more than V ever had to begin with.........and of course they fucking reuse the assets, it takes place in the same world, why wouldn't they?

As for the mechanics, completely fucking different, you'd know that if you actually played the game.

i dont like defending microtransactions, but i never understand how people have a problem with microtransactions in a singleplayer/coop game.
anything competetive i do understand, but in coop, you just play alone/with randoms/with randoms and other peoples gear doesnt really matter as long as you make it as a team.

granted i heard it was really bad in that middleearth game and actually ruined the endgame by encouraging buying lootboxes instead of just grinding, to a point where the game stopped being fun....
but i havent played that.

Please use real currency, not third world crap

So, let's talk about the story.
pastebin.com/tzKMGPzy

Who is the researcher?
Is the lord of the dust an infected Peace Walker ?
what are the goal of the wanderers ?
who the fuck is goodluck ?

>It should take away the exact amount it gave you, at least it has been for me.
Hmm, I wonder if it has anything to do with my extra ammo pouches or something.
Either way, it's good to know.

you're talking about the resupply option from the drill, right? I'm not entirely sure but it might not be taken away after the mission. the resupply side mission on easy drops you down to whatever amount of ammo you brought into the mission once it ends

some youtube ecelebs just blow it up to increase the hate for the game.
Hell, even the producer has openly said that MGSurvive wont feature P2W Lootboxes. Everything is earned through RNG and hardwork.

>Rainbow Six Zombies launching the same day
Confirmed dead on arrival

that's nice, here's a picture of europe's military

>what is Ground Zeroes
Its okay when Kojima does it

pic related, it's you

Hell, even if the game is very good, i'm sure even Konami know the game won't sell well at all.

At least the next metal gear will be more classic, or MGR2.

No, fuck GZ too. It's not worth 40€. I almost regretted my purchase when I bought it from the lunar sale for 4€.

>resource grind where the grind is incredibly monotonous

The gameplay is anything but monotonous.

meh, its a tower defense game and its more about beating specific challenge maps.
the grind seems kinda secondary at least to me
its only monotonous if its boring or not challenging, the beta seemed promising with hard being pretty damn hard

Yeah gonna buy it too. I know it's a faaaar better idea to wait but I want to play the story and that Motherbase profile tag is pretty sweet.

Is Siege worth playing?

i played it a year ago on PC.
it seems like a PC game, dont get it on console.
unlocking shit takes forever if you dont want to pay extra.
game is fucking great though, if you want a slowerpaced tactical shooter with gadgets and a Counter Strike like Structure.

Style > Stats

I am absolutely loving the beta but i'm paranoid as fuck as to how the full game will be balanced in regards to grinding/microtransactions and any other sort of in game currency.

as long as you dont get mauled to death user.

Depends, do you mind playing a shooter where every weapon is instakill and aim doesn't matter. You also need people to play with since teamwork and tactics are incredibly important.

To those anons saying the fire arrows were good you're damn right as they're practically molotovs on a stick, whats even better is apparently my last match I got a broken compound bow FUCK YEH

why does the melee combat feel like such clunky shit?

>Letting anything touch you
>Even when dancing into hordes to back stab specials

zombies wouldn't maul a cute girl

they're broken, check them on the combat dummy, they hit twice with the initial arrow

MTX will be non intrusive. No p2w lootcrates.
Can earn Premium Currency from logins and regular play.
Another type of currency is Battle Points. Its for ranking purposes, but seems like you can purchase cosmetics for it.

Now that I've wrapped my head around the new mechanics and controls I can admit that the game is really fun.

But holy shit this new HUD is awful, who the hell thought having it constantly glued to your character was even a remotely good idea?

Cause you are stupid and probably didn't even realize you can move with your weapon at the ready.

>they're practically molotovs on a stick
Damage is way higher than molotovs as well, only difference being you need to get a direct hit on a guy in order for the flames to spread with arrows as opposed to the molotov that can hit the ground and spread.

...used together they're amazing, especially in grassy areas.

Enjoy running low on rags though.

stop using a spear

>why does the melee combat feel like such clunky shit?
Reminds me of Monster Hunter, I love it, and it gets a LOT better once you start unlocking skills.

The leak showed us some wanderers still have their conscious.
so they aren't zombie anymore.

Besides fire arrows, are the bows actually that good? I know that you can pickup the arrows and reuse them, which is a plus but I just stuck with melee weapons and a shotgun as backup if anything got too close

Any sort of microtransactions that speed up gameplay progression are intrusive in my book, just like MB coins were in MGSV.

heavy arrows are also nice, bows will probably be better when we have the marksman tree instead of survivor which is melee focused

if you have special arrows they are, normal arrows are total garbage.

So axe weapons are basically trash right?

Way too fucking slow with too little damage/range payoff, the machete does decent damage without taking five hours to swing.

don't see the style either.

Bows have really high damage output in general and the extra arrow types are all extremely good. Everyone's already talking about fire arrows, but heavy arrows are basically double damage which means almost anything is dead, and shock arrows are really effective as well.

RAIDENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

axe is amazing if you have the dash attack

Inferior to the spear except for the fact you get hyper armor. Every weapon's best attack appears to be the dash attack. The worst downside to axe is that it takes your hip slot, which is better used for a large magazine shotgun or the rifle.

>t. /fa/ggot that unironically thinks his fedora and trench coat looks good

approximately how long until you are finished?

>Besides fire arrows, are the bows actually that good?

Bow is awesome, heavy arrows do insane damage, regular arrows are plentiful, both can be reclaimed giving you unlimited ammo and you can set yourself up to carry...

50 fire arrows, 30 heavy, 50 regular
60 heavy arrows, 20 fire, 50 regular
80 regular, 20 fire, 30 heavy

...etc, so versatility is awesome, crafting materials (aside from rags) are extremely plentiful in mission so you can craft even more.

Raiden doesn't have those yellow line, looks more like the frog unit suit...

Or it's a tease for Rising 2 with a new cyborg body for Raiden.

Let's talk about the Boost then.
2% Kuban Energy gain. - Normally Kuban energy drops from easy, at 10k per stack, normal 30k per stack and 50k per stack on hard. You'd only get at best 5k to 20k depending on how many stacks you get per match. Assuming you actually S Rank all the time, meaning you still have to pull weight.
2% Shared Resource gain. - Anything you pick up might give you 2x of said item, and it goes to your shared resource pool with your teammates. Meaning, you can craft more items.
2% battle point - Easy, drops 10 of these, but hard drops a fair amount. You STILL have to complete the match to get them, so if you die in the process, bleh, S Rank is also needed to ensure maximum drops.
If that's non-intrusive enough for you, i dont know what else. If those % rates are a bit higher, then yeah, i'd call it intrusive.

Kojima didn't think of that idea though, Konami just couldn't wait to sell a game

>the frog units design was wasted on a game, that lasted only for a few years

it was the best outfit in online mode

Six months.
Dude after I finally get it converted I have to sit on my ass poring through like four thousand images, most of which are textures for rocks and chain link fences. It'll be a minute.

the worst downside to the spear is that it takes up your back slot which is better used with a bow

Two handed weapons at least have a decent range, high damage and a lot of crowd clearing potential but I don't think heavy weapons are worth using, at least in the beta. The speed of them makes two handed weapons look like MGR and the sprint attack the only one you can safely wind up, they have very few wide sweeping attacks so the range doesn't help, the hyper armour matters little when every weapon's heavy attack has that anyway, and even though they do a shitton of damage, there are very few situations where that kind of damage is actually necessary or useful since bombers and armored can just be backstabbed or have their weakspots exploited.

that seems p2w, might cancel my preorder

If a new metal gear happen in the "future timeline", i would love the return of the frogs.

>I have to sit on my ass poring through like four thousand images, most of which are textures for rocks and chain link fences
sounds like shitposting with captcha 2.0

Are there any cheap tricks for smashing crates/barrels for materials when you're packing an AR + Bow and don't want to waste the ammo shooting them?

I was looking forward to this game but after playing the beta for about 3 hours i realized how boring it was and most of the randoms kept dying constantly or not building any defenses..

yeah pretty much.
>hey guys it turns out there were four thousand rare camo pepes in there, what are the odds

Cheers for that, those percentages do seem extremely reasonable.

>want to buy this after playing beta

>lingering bad feeling about the whole thing

what do

you're that ninja...

Legsweeps?

Grey fox, chinese rip off edition.

nice cosplay

Wait a week for reviews/extensive gameplay breakdowns.

I too enjoyed the beta, but i'm still on the fence about how SP and MP are tied together as I won't get a lot of time for MP.

just remember it's a cost recouping exercise for MGSV's long, wasteful development

Wait until it comes out and get it if it has pretty good reviews? I mean it's coming out in three days. The preorder bonuses are nothing interesting. THere's literally no reason to not just wait and see if it's a trainwreck.

>Legsweeps?

Oh nice, worth a try.

Literally me.
I'm going to wait at least 2 weeks. Maybe even more. It should be clear by then if it is a big trainwreck

>t's a cost recouping exercise

Literally every game ever commercially produced.

Played the first beta. Didn't really like it.
Might buy it if the singleplayer alone is worth it

I mean they had two years and just about EVERYTHING is a fucking reused asset, so they had time to make a good game right? RIGHT? I still think this could possibly be good simply because Fox engine is great, but I'm not holding my breath.

Profit generation != cost recouping.

Making new assets costs money, and that would be completely counterproductive to the reason the game was made. It exists to get more out of MGSV because of how much they lost on celebrity cameos.

pastebin.com/tzKMGPzy
Spoilers here.

>retards weren't lying about the froggy suit
GAME OF THE YEAR

>and just about EVERYTHING is a fucking reused asset

This meme needs to end, 70% of the environmental assets are new, tons of new textures, tons of unique set pieces, new atmospheric effects, new grass, shrubs, general garbage etc

Almost all of the items are new, new animations, new weapons, new audio for the weapons.

Who gives a shit if they reused some of the existing shit, it's the same engine and related to the same game, of course they're going to reuse shit.

Did you seriously expect them to create a whole new engine and 100% new assets from scratch in two years?

Here, have some not-Morpheus.

>we will never get DD soldier hair styles and faces

>The sky looks like you're underwater
>The iDroid version seems to be spazzing out at random between 1.00 and 2.xx

What does it mean? Could the iDroid version thing imply dite exists outside of normal time?

Will the full game be more than simple tower defense missions?

dumping codec avatars?

And some not-Neo I guess. Looks more like Leon.

>Will the full game be more than simple tower defense missions?

Yes, it has several mission types + single player.

a lot of these retards also don't realize they had to cut and split entire outfits while allowing them all to be dyed different colors and camos seperately.

tower defense is just a co-op game mode user, single player is about sneaking around and surviving in a spooky dust world, and also tower defense

>The sky looks like you're underwater
No, it can't be...

>tower defense is anything but monotonous
You've got some gimmicky shit you can do but it's just that, gimmicks.

>No, it can't be...
What?

So turn it off.

Why did they make your home base the DD platform? They made ruins of the MSF base for the opening scenes, it's baffling.

Post yfw Goodluck is a time traveler who is directly responsible for the technological advances in the entire metal gear franchise.

>You've got some gimmicky shit you can do but it's just that, gimmicks.

By that definition all gameplay is gimmicks, retard.

I hope the game has some form of regular MGSV soldiers, but it probably won't.

The enemy AI in MGSV is probably my favorite in any video game.

>It's a good game because Kojima wasn't involved with it.

It plays literally the same with a lacking story with generic zombies

And he's probably trying to correct his mistakes, only for the researches that got sent to the other side saying "Fuck this, we shouldnt let them continue kuban energy!"

Every time you die in pic related you respawn in some underwater area, confirmed information

I assume so yeah. Codecs themselves are not present as far as I know.

There are SO MANY BEARDS.

The Trackers actually hunt for you and are quick.

The Mortar literally shoots grenades at your defenses. And if he finds you, he charges at you with a slash attack.

The story is shit and anyone who says it's better than Kojima is fucking retarded

>Magically get transported to another alternate universe
>Generic zombie and tower defense game
>Same gameplay of MGSV
>Reused assets
>Charging you 40 dollars for this shit

AHAHAHAHAHA. Faggots.

Denial

>still into MHW hardcore
>Fatal Bullet coming next week
>FFXV PC coming soon after and I want to try it
Just not enough time in the world.

>beards
I fucking love beards, can you give us any more info?

I really enjoyed it. But I'm not gonna buy it. None of my friends (despite also enjoying it) are interested in paying for it, and I know the game will be dead on arrival and I'll never get a fucking match going, so why bother?

Really disappointing, I was completely surprised by how fun it is.

>>Same gameplay of MGSV

Yeah, I sure loved the crafting, building, bows and melee combat in MGSV......oh wait.

of course dite exists outside normal time, the mc is from 1975, walker gears are from 1985, raiden's skull suit is 2009, frog suits from 2014, RAY from anytime after 2007

>Implying Minecraft crafting a necessary core aspect of MGS games

Literally kill yourself you stupid underage faggot.

>None of my friends (despite also enjoying it) are interested in paying for it,
Price point really does seem to be a bit much for what it is.
I paid that much for MGSV on release.

Tried Doom Marine......huge cleaver is hard to play with

But when Kojima makes shit like Death stranding, everyone sucks his cock.

Yes the game revolves around a wormhole because they want to make a spin off.

It's not even about Kojima at this point. Konami is super fucking scummy and has had a history of bad practices. And their fucking jewey nature of turning games into stupid fucking pachinko machines. How else do you think that it's not some coldly calculated bullshit attempt at reeling in retards to play MGS survive?

You said the game has the same gameplay as MGSV, it doesn't.

i tried to remake my phantom form MGSV

>But when Kojima makes shit like Death stranding, everyone sucks his cock.

I know you're a child but you don't know the actual history with how and why he made MGS successful. He was known to making video games into really good cinematic experiences. And it's not just blindly liking his work. He knows how to make an actual story through video games.. You cannot even top Kojima with a better director.

>no long hair for men nor women
Fucking dropped

>Reuses gameplay mechanics and art assets straight from MGSV
>Konami: "Hmm, lets just sprinkle on top some crafting aspects"
>You: "Oh, wow not the same game"

user..

ps4 squad when???

Is the beta still going?

euro worth more than dollarito

>He was known to making video games into really good cinematic experiences. And it's not just blindly liking his work. He knows how to make an actual story through video games

ahahahahahaha he's known for being a hack that just plagiarizes whatever movies and books he's currently enjoying.

Kojima is a fucking rubbish director.

They're beard textures. Dunno how much info you want.

I've yet to have matchmaking put me into an actual game, are most of you guys just playing solo or private matches?

But Fukushima did all that...

Don't bother. Konamcucks refuse to accept the truth.

The game has more new assets than MGSV did, and the gameplay and mechanics are completely different.

Did you even play the Beta, faggot?

Asia Region fucking sucks.
So yeah, solo S Rank Hard or Invitational.

I'm buying it
31€ on cdkeys

So are human enemies confirmed?
It will be kind of lame if you will only fight those crystal zombies and maybe some bosses for the whole game.

>gameplay mechanics
>the only thing they have in common is that they're third person action games

forgot how great the MGSV engine is, hopefully they put it to good use in the single player

Orcs must die has more enemy variety.

I'm North America and I've been sitting in a lobby with one other person searching for players for like 10 minutes

Liquid has really let himself go.

You know that you still didn't answer my question?

>31€

LOL that's $10 more than the regular Steam price here in Ausfalia.

I just picked it up for the equivalent of 19€.

does your chestpiece not have ammo pouches or something?

cancel and retry

>The game has more new assets than MGSV did, and the gameplay and mechanics are completely different.

They were very very minor user stop trying to justify this heavily modified zombie game. It's generic uninspired trash. Just because they modified it slightly doesn't make it out to be some depth and complex game. You're the biggest fucking moron.

no. just got it. don't use firearms anyway

proofs

>Moving the goal posts this hard

Konamicuck detected. Keep sucking that pachinko cock retard

Wolf Buddy
For real?

>Just because they modified it slightly doesn't make it out to be some depth and complex game

The irony being that it actually is a rather deep and complex game.

>outfits have stats
>the best looking outfits will probably have terrible stats like always
into the trash it goes!

I guess they are giving you a discount since you won't be able to play online, shit internets and all

I don't think you know what that means

>ahahahahahaha he's known for being a hack that just plagiarizes whatever movies and books he's currently enjoying.

LMAO. Every movie has some sort of homage or nod to another film and they to also borrow elements or "plagarized" other films but your brain is so small you don't know the difference

>proofs

Which part?

Green Man Gaming has 18% off at the moment.

Maybe use a VPN to buy it in a region that isn't using Euros?

I guarantee nothing. Maybe it's a mask.

This game is going to get maximum jew'd, its literally been designed for it.

>I don't think you know what that means

Keep moving the goal post retard

Defend your claim. How is survive deep and complex?

>shit internets and all
>1GB/s connection
>Shit

Nah. I mean a lot of the country does have shit internet, but i'm not some poor whiney faggot living out in the sticks.

Don't bother. He's a fucking retard. They're a bunch of cucks who will suck Konami's cock solely because of the MGS name. Avoid.

>Just bought the game
a fool and his money are easily parted

expected to hate it
its actually fun
preordered
hope theres an endless mode in actual game

>People are making a generic zombie survival tower defense game as "deep and complex"

THE STATE OF Cred Forums

>Genre game is in defines system depth

>uses horizon zero dawn engine
>have to play ugly ass normie REEdus
dropped

Will you buy my copy for me and I get you back?

Each loadout and weapon plays completely differently and requires completely different tactics.
The skill and stat tree upgrades add another layer of nuance on top of that.
Weapon perks increase that even further.
The metric fuck ton of defensive structures and items and the ways they can be combined again add layers of complexity far beyond that of MGSV.

I guarantee you're a slobbering retard that didn't even bother to play the beta and just went HURRRRR GENERIC ZOMBIE GAME.

>find crafting material
>Build base
>Bunch of brainlet zombies storm your base
>Kill them

wow user rlly makes u think. rlly love how konami rlly taking advantage of the stealth mechanics with brainlet zombies

buy me one too plz

Great argument user, that's not even how the game is structured.

they probably did play the game, but got severly punished for trying to be a CODjunkie.

The bow is inferior to the magazine shotgun.

Skill unlocked: fuck yoooou

Is there a leveling system?

>Each loadout and weapon plays completely differently and requires completely different tactics.
>The skill and stat tree upgrades add another layer of nuance on top of that.
>Weapon perks increase that even further.

Like this is the most overused feature in any common game ever user stop being a massive moron.

But keep posting all of this shit so I can correct you so I have something good to laugh at at work.

Do we know all the co-op modes yet? Considering tips say "In the Salvage game mode..." leads me to believe there will be multiple co-op game modes.

>tfw no fancy weapon drops yet

Feels bad man.

lord emmy datamine the damn class trees already!
please tell me the medic symbol means I can be a heal slut for my squad

>Is there a leveling system?

Yeah, both stats and unique abilities, as well as different classes.

I have not played Metal Gear Survive nor have I watched any trailer material but I am going to say it is a bad game because I can.

and now?

Had absolutely no expectations going in and I enjoyed it. Still a bit of a shitter but I want to play more and get better. I just can't justify £35 for it.
If it's got a lot more going for it upon release I might pick it up but I expect it to get 10% off in the summer sales.

>yfw the Survive story will be more satisfying than PP's

well it is a bad game simply because it uses the metal gear name while not even being remotely related to metal gear in any way, kinda like metroid prime (metroid isnt a FPS) and resident evil 4 (RE isnt an action shootan gaem)

Reminder that if you're getting the game you don't have to pay full price. Either get it off of GMG for $33 or CDkeys for $35

>so I can correct you

Then why haven't you?
Could it possibly be because you haven't even played the game and so have absolutely no idea what you're talking about making you completely incapable of actually discussing the game, or it's mechanics in detail?
Is that why you're just rolling out generic as fuck arguments and personal insults that aren't about the game at all?

Really convincing shit user.

why in God's name would you get this game???? lmfao

And now you too must say that it's a bad game.

>while not even being remotely related to metal gear in any way

It's directly related to everything that happens in MGSV.

What are you talking about?

uh, metal gear is not a zombie shooter MMO lmao go play fucking metal gear 1 and 2 MSX kiddo

I have already proved you wrong.

I have played it and it is boring. I can't believe how much of a mindless drone you are. It's SUPER generic and uninspired. The game itself is super shallow. "herp I can upgrade shit and extend some generic skill/class tree wow"

Seriously that's all it has for this game. It's going to fail hard and there's nothing you can do about it other than buying the game to spite Kojima retards.

Again, what are you talking about?

MGSV had zombies, as well as magic portals to other dimensions, this game explains all that shit.

nah.
It's a pretty generic zombie TD where you run around instead of top down view. But I like TD and the whole enigne puts it above all other zombie games I know so far.
Fighting is satisfiying and building bases is too. The crafting is a slow mess like the whole menu and the maps I've seen so far are pretty small and lackluster.
Still: If it is not going to be dead in a month I'm going to pick it up and enjoy my time.

MP will be pointless on PC where everyone is just going to cheat.

Meh. I might have to buy this just for my progression RPG fix.

Are you implying that variety in gameplay is somehow bad? Would you rather there be one weapon and no classes? I'm confused as to why you think having lots of options is a horrible thing. If the game doesn't have that many modes beyond survival wouldn't you want to be able to customize your character so you can at least approach the survival modes from different angles?

Ill buy enough copies for the both of us user dont worry

>MGSV had zombies
>as well as magic portals to other dimensions

Yes there was. But it wasn't the central point of the game. It was a side mission for the game. And we also had walking bi-pedal nuclear tanks and Cyborg Ninjas. But using zombies as the main part of the game? uninspired garbage.

>I have played it and it is boring.

Bullshit.

You have zero first hand knowledge of the game.

Not one thing you've said proves otherwise.

>Are you implying that variety in gameplay is somehow bad?

Stopped reading there. LUL. "Variety" You're delusional.

Hasnt been any blantant cheaters so far

Believe what you want considering the open beta is available. But keep being delusional and being offended by the truth like SJW's. I'm just at my computer laughing at you.

The entire MGS series is uninspired garbage user.

The gameplay is what matters, and the gameplay in Survive is every bit as good, if not better than V.

>Believe what you want considering the open beta is available. But keep being delusional and being offended by the truth like SJW's. I'm just at my computer laughing at you.

What crafting table is in the middle of the back row?

What are the side objectives of the first mission?

What are the side objectives of the second mission?

I bet you can't even answer basic fucking questions that anyone who played the Beta can.

You're a slobbering retard champ.

Oh, right user.

Like as if MGS games never won awards in its lifetime without Kojima. Hehe.

>The entire MGS series is uninspired garbage
if you are going to troll then at least make an effort to make it not seem painfully obvious, there's a reason Metal Gear (not MGS, Metal Gear you newfag) is one of the most respected video game franchises of all time.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU'RE SIMPLY TESTING MY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE GAME BUT YOU'RE JUST EXPOSING HOW FUCKING SHALLOW IT IS

>crafting tables
>shallow side missions

THANK FUCK YOU'RE RETARDED AHAHAHAHAHA. You pathetic faggot LMAO.

>reddit spacing

He asked pretty simple questions user.

>Each loadout and weapon plays completely differently and requires completely different tactics
Just like every weapon in dark souls requires completely different tactics, right?
>The skill and stat tree upgrades add another layer of nuance on top of that.
Marginally. Having a couple different skills doesn't make it super deep and complex. For all we know you can get every skill.
>Weapon perks increase that even further.
Should've just included that with the above
>The metric fuck ton of defensive structures and items
Holy shit my dude I moved my wooden fence by 5 degrees so I could peek through with my turret. Talk about complexity and depth.

>dude cod
Great argument. You can go full cod with bow being so great. Or you can do the sprinting spear attack since it's so broken. Or place turrets to go back to cod.

>reddit anime

Not who you are replying to but, you talk like a faggot and your shits all retarded.

>The entire MGS series is uninspired garbage user.
reminder you browse a board with these people who will unironically buy and praise generic AAA trash like this
>muh crafting system
>muh zombies
>muh open world
they literally took V and added everything they could to appeal to gen soy and judging from this thread, it fuckin worked, konami is either brimming with marketing genius or they just know their new audience really really well

well, have fun with your incoming flop and eventual buyer's remorse after the honeymoon period fades away and you realize you've just bought the flavor of the week because you'll lap up whatever shit comes your way if it meets the soyboy standard, see above if this confuses you

you are aware it's embarrassing to play metal gear survive since kojima has nothing to do with it, right? top kek

>Trying this hard

user..

no you said it's cheaper on steam

Way to prove his point retard.

responding to retard bait (you)

kojimbls had nothing to do with ghost babel and yet it was pretty great

>implying ghost babel was a complete departure from the series and obvious cash grab
kojima himself praised ghost babel dumbass

You mean like how embarassing it was to play Metal Gear Rising Revengance, only to find it really well? Kojima inspired, but he had nothing to do with it.
Or Ac!d.

its cheaper on g2a and kinguin than any other ''''retail''''' platform as always. never any difference always the cheapest.

So I reinstall this fucking open beta of Survive and answer his question? WHAT THEN? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. THIS IS POINTLESS AND LAUGHABLE. OF COURSE NOT I DON'T KNOW BUT IT DOESN'T DISPROVE THAT MGS SURVIVE UNINSPIRED TRASH.

the questions mean NOTHING.

N
O
T
H
I
N
G

>Horizon Zero Dawn uses FOX... Engine

>literally losing an argument and resorting to this shit
Wasn't there a rule about the qualitiy of posts once?

Kojima was the producer you fucking moron.

>You mean like how embarassing it was to play Metal Gear Rising Revengance
exactly, especially with that autist soundtrack it has. literally the only good thing about that entire game was senator armstrong.

yeah thats why im going for ps4. Gonna be depressing when ppl just spawn all the best stuff and ruin the progression

>the questions mean NOTHING.
Kinda like your ignorant opinion.

talking about death stranding you dumbass

>LOL that's $10 more than the regular Steam price here in Ausfalia.

>Get called out
>Proven to be full of shit
>Go full sperg
Pottery.

Come on friends, say that it's a bad game with me.
It's a bad game.
It's a bad game.
It's a bad game.
It's a bad game.
It's a bad game.

screenshotting this so I can use it as an example of the mental state of kojimadrones

>revengence
>dev'd by a respected studio, given kojimas blessing
>survive
>dev'd by a bunch of nobodies, obvious cashgrab/move to spite kojima and kill his series
you are dumb

no.

>MGSurvive wont feature P2W Lootboxes

That fact alone was enough for me to preorder. Vote with your wallet, people. Support big releases that don't have skinnerboxes.

Hey Dataminer user,

Anything interesting yet? Status update?

Others lack history with nanomachines.

congrats, you proved to everyone you enjoy playing shitty games for casuals! Come back when you've beaten something impressive.

>being so assmad at strangers you save a post from an unrelated thread to show them whenever they say something you don't like
so this is the power of autism

>37 hours playtime

sendhel...

Uhh no it has gadgets and that makes it incredibly complicated and far beyond every other tower defense game with the same mechanics.

Just saying user.

Buy it on a store that isn't price gouging you.

>dev'd by a bunch of nobodies
the same people who worked on previous MGS titles

>CQC is incredibly inconsistent
I just want to be a pure hand to hand build but the counters never fucking work half the time

The best part of this game is standing in the center of a massive horde of zombies completely still, and then immediately throwing all of them into each other

PLEASE let there be a sword

Im actually floored by how fun it actually is.

I was laughing like a fool when I joined a bunch of randoms and every one was laying on their back on top of each other spamming the oh yeah voice line.

This game is gonna be some goofy coop fun and I'm really looking forward to it.

>this entire thread

will reddit ever leave? go make a death stranding thread if you wanna gobble kojimas rancid cum that much

are you even aware of what board you are on, newfag? Of course you aren't, you emigrated here from plebbit a week ago.

>you could talk the whole day about the game withour massive shitposts
>you could say it is good or bad without anyone having a meltdown
>leaf and mutt are in full force now
>thread is ruined
wew

Sure, it's a tired as fuck premise, but the game is actually fucking great.

That user is right though. That guy was just asking him irrelevant questions as to why it's not shit. He's moving the goal post yet again. Asking about what kind of crafting table is non-intuitive and only proved his point.

>it has gadgets
OH SHIT SON NOT GADGETS FUCK ME I'M GOING TO PRE-ORDER RIGHT.FUCKING.NOW

thanks user
>previous MGS titles
you mean V, and nobody important enough for kojima to take with him

so like i said

>Get called out
>Proven to be full of shit
>Go full sperg
>Get called out on being a sperg
>Sperg even harder
Pottery.

It's a bad game.
It's a bad game.
It's a bad game.
It's a bad game.
It's a bad game.

Can you use the spear on your back when you first start?

>get btfo when someone calls out your autist behavior
>n-newfag..!
haha oh wow

You're the only one thinking this Konami cucks. That Pachinko slot machine is waiting for that wet empty mouth of yours in MGS survive. Get it user

yes

user was just asking him to prove that he'd played the game.

>OH SHIT SON NOT GADGETS FUCK ME I'M GOING TO PRE-ORDER RIGHT.FUCKING.NOW
>projecting this much

I have over a month of playtime, the learning is very fun, however the game is still broken and they continue to break it further with new operators

basically imagine if they kept adding classes to TF2 every few months

Nobodies who have been around since MGS2.
Also, Masahiro Ito from silent hill joins for a bit.

>Pretty comfy thread at the beginning
>Kojidrones enter and it turns into a shitshow
Like pottery.

who are you quoting user

this game plays out like the actual fortnite game

>Trying this hard to fit in

Laugh at this retarded user

Shit, I was trying to make do with the machete. Didn't have a chance to play for very long.

Then explain how it's a 1:1 conversion on steam. Get fucked.

lmao check the ID of who you are replying to, newfags, you're so heated you replied to the wrong guy

>amerimutts start waking up
>good discussion turns to shit

mios dias

>Sperging this hard about a game you haven't played
Show me where Konami touched you user.

>Masahiro Ito from silent hill joins for a bit.
he donated some unused designs for konami to use, he never joined in any official capacity, go ask him on twitter yo little lying faggot

this
the thread was max comfy then the amerimutt woke up

The counters are just too risk for too little reward I found. The timing's tight, they don't actually kill anything, and enemies can do tons of damage especially if they all gang up. The grab feels like a much better option for that sort of thing.
>PLEASE let there be a sword
There's absolutely no way they would miss the opportunity to have several HF blades in the game. Probably one on each weapon type or something.

>Start waking up
It's 4:43 PM EST you dumb fuck. When someone lives in your head rent free, I guess all other intelligence just disappears.

Anyone else get those MGS 4 White Room memories from the lobby room?

I keep hearing those random orgasms again...

oh shit

us sales tax

Probably just a massive shitposter that doesn't like or hate the game. Only wants to shitpost about the newest releases. If he really did hate the game there's a good chance he would've been able to answer the crafting table question, since he would've played the game to intelligently shitpost about why the game is bad. But that's too much effort so he has nothing but meaningless posts that parrot other posts while not understanding how it fits in the context of the game.

Installing the beta right now, what should i expect? I wasn't looking forward to this game?

>Death Stranding uses zero dawn engine
>zero dawn engine now uses fox engine

>It's 4:43 PM EST
That's when amerimutt neets wake up dumbass.
Or are they just getting home from school?

>check the ID
>tfw ywn lose face so hard on an anonymous image board you start making shit up to not look like a total dumbass
feels good man
>dumb yurotrash openly admitting they love generic konami trash
not surprised desu senpai

>burger doesn't even know about his own time zones

You realize that it's nighttime in the USA right now, correct? It's 5:45 PM, America woke up about 12 hours ago. Are you really this bad at timezones? You're dumber than a mutt?

Good.

Us Kojimadrones will make sure this game fucking fails hard. Without Kojima this game is shit. Even if MGS Survive was made by Kojima I wouldn't be invested in as much because it's not a direct storyline of the MGS series.

It's going to fail and will make sure of it.

Yeah all the non NEETs just got home from their Sunday classes.

if you hate the game this much why are you still here?
its like you just want to call names on other people

>expecting yuropoors to know anything other than what muslim neighborhoods are off limits
user, give them a break

>he's so much of a newfag he doesn't know what greasemonkey is

and how are you gonna do that? put a mean review on steam?

Good.

Kojimadrones will insult you retards and crash the game. It's going to be a good time

>325 posts
>80 ips
HOLY FUCK
this is getting out of hand

> mechanically much deeper
Yeah, generic looting and crafting is really deep.

There is no way you are this retarded

are you retarded? it's in their post

>Getting home from school
>On a Sunday
>Time Zones
>Even over in Alaska it's 12:45 PM
You're digging your hole even deeper.

Old school Monster Hunter melee combat + Orcs Must Die/Dungeon Defenders tower defense/crafting + MGSV sneaking + RPG progression/loot grinding.

Oh and fire arrows, fire arrows everywhere.

go prep your wifes bull

what a sad life man
enjoy that steam review tho

This is everything that caught my eye. No full-page splash spoilers. This is how the other guy got those screenshots of the optic camo and the bugboss though - fuck knows why but they're in a tooltip somewhere.

imgur.com/a/bxZef

because i like to mock you
>installing scripts
>for Cred Forums posting
>still btfo from literally LOL I SAVED A POST TO OWN THE DRONES
LMAO

>and how are you gonna do that? put a mean review on steam?

All the real MGS fans who've been there from the start with Kojima will trash this game. I don't even need to fucking try. We will get rid of scum like you. Believe it.

>wow people are having a discussion instead of making a single zero effort content-free post and then leaving
what a shocker user :wow: :whoa:

>>Getting home from school
tell me where I said that you retard. And nice try deflecting when the internet and google is a thing

I'll bite.

Back middle crafting is armor, first mission side objectives are an ammo resupply after round 1 and walker gears after round 2.

In terms of second mission, the normal difficulty ones have various side objectives before, during, and after the waves that are all different between each run. Generally it's getting the materials for some random item like molotovs, but around the end of the match there's the walker gear one.

It's Monday in first world countries.

that's how conversations work you sperg
back and forward >

Only on PC.
Console community is retarded, will team kill you constantly and playing it on gamepad feels bad, even worse than usual for FPS games.

>LOL I SAVED A POST TO OWN THE DRONES
again, check those id's before you embarrass yourself like that again

>he thinks you can embarrass yourself
>here
holy shit son, get out more

ok buddy you do that

I fucking knew Cred Forums would buy this game.

I love watching pathetic Cred Forumsirgins open their wallets and assholes wide open for EA and Konami. You squeal and whine like little piggies whenever they fuck you over, then lick their feet like a good doggy and beg for more.

>the only people who like Survive are muslims

See, not hard.

Yet the other user couldn't do it.

>having a discussion
I can't see any. Just people shitflinging and sperging.

What

i'm not buying it because the matchmaking on PC is objectively broken. it doesn't work. PS4 version worked fine during the first beta.

>dddhhhhuuuuur check ur drivers open ur ports it's on ur end!!!!

Metal Gear Survive is the only game with a matchmaking service i own that has this problem. it's on Konami's fucking end.

>Survive
>Death

why are yurotrash always thinking about being cucked

nice fx

You realize he was replying to someone else in addition to you, right?

thanks mate, you're a god amongst men. I'm looking through it now.

>he thinks you can't
newfag

I didn't see any people here admitting they believe in allah, but if they enjoy the game then good for them.

cmon dude. who are trying to convince?
this is some desperate shilling.

board has been spammed with these threads for at least a week with a variation of the same op.

>play free Beta
>it's a good game
>blow a whopping hours wage buying said game
>play good game

Are you always this much of a drama queen user?

Like I care. I said mutts and leaf are in full force. Meaning that everyone on that fucking continent is awake.
And he went full deflecting.
Whatever this thread is too much shitposting now. Maybe the next.

>board has been spammed with these threads for at least a week with a variation of the same op
better than those autistic vermin threads which are crosslinked on reddit

You shouldn't try to explain that to a retard that is too stupid to simply google time zones.

>video game board has had threads about a video game

Tell me more about this wild conspiracy user.

Recycling assets has never been done before! This is a new thing!

Kojima is gone from Konami and the Metal Gear brand will never be the same. But that doesn't mean new games can't be made.

Move on, faggots.

Remember what Kojima did to Metal Gear Solid 4?

Why do you people idolize him?

I fucking dare you and the rest of Cred Forums would say the same thing if the original team of your favorite game was not there for said spin-off game.

>i dont have an argument so i'm gonna shout "SHITPOSTING" and leave

there's a difference a thread here and there and spam.
this thread is spammed.

I'm not buying it.
Doesn't seem to have anything unique to it, just another generic open world game about grinding and killing zombies, with the co-op gimmick.
I can play Left 4 Dead 2 or Dying Light if I want that, plus, Dying Light doesn't restrict the co-op to one game mode.

>newfag
>tfw he's so btfo he's started repeating himself
>openly admits he's felt embarrassment here before
>he unironically posts like some little chanology faggot who think Cred Forums is muh secret club
lol ahahahahaha what a faggot

>Kojima
Luckily Kojima has nothing to do with this game.

Can you repeat that in English?

You mean he was deflecting when you said he didn't know about timezones and he replied talking about timezones?
I know

>thread was fine, find things and chatting
>then the americunts came

there's a reason why the world hate america

Make sure you keep playing it through 2020, and cough up dough on the microtransactions otherwise the Kojima cucks won't get butthurt.

But I don't want them to.
MGSV and Peace Walker were already completely unnecesary, I want Survive to kill the franchise for good.
Anything made after MGS4 has been pure milking, and MGS4 was already mediocre.

I like Rainbow Six: Siege, even if it isn't a real tacticool Rainbow Six game

>this thread is spammed.
Open up the archive and prove it.
Otherwise fuck off.

>I-IT'S FUN THOUGH
>KOJIMA WAS NEVER GOOD
>I WANNA PWAY WIF MAH ZOMBIIIIIIIEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>FUCK ME HARDER KONAMI
>PLEASE DON'T GO BACK TO PACHINKO-SAN
>I'LL SPEND MORE MONEY ON YOUR GAMES I PROMISE

Why people in this thread insist that people praise Kojima for not liking a generic zombie game that brings nothing new to the table and stands out in no way whatsoever?

>wheelchair parts
Code Talker confirmed?

yes, and it's because we're so much better than you, that you can't help but be petty and jealous

one day pajeet, you too can be part of the civilized world, but you have to get over this little hump first

>Are you always this much of a drama queen user?
>this entire post

Well I guess that answers that.

Very well.

The franchise isn't going to die if people keep throwing money at it. I plan on buying this because it looks fun, and because I'm a MG fan.

But it was nothing like how Konami fucked over Kojima. It's called having a proper passover.

>rainbow face paint
this game is literally for faggots LOL

Wow, three whole threads in the last week?

Out of control.

Fortunately, not many people will.
Seeing MGS die is going to be more fun than this franchise has been for the past 15 years.

I'm glad the real MGS fans are taking a stand for this shitfest of a game. This will and never will be a real MGS game. The fake faggots can circlejerk and take one big bukake by Konami Yakuza

>Metal Gear: Survive brings nothing new to the table!

Name another third person co-op defence game with building and crafting and stealth mechanics. I'll wait.

>Multiple days in between threads
>Spammed

I'm thinking the kid from the trailer. Either that or you keep upgrading a wheelchair and create A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR

Have you ever stopped to consider how badly Kojima fucked Konami?

fortnite: save the world

They use plenty of pics, but it's a fact this thread is constantly spammed.
Probably a last attempt at shilling it, but thankfully it won't work.
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/Metal_Gear_Survive_cover_art.jpg/

>google Metal Gear Survive
>save picture
wow dude konami shills in full force

bro konami excexutives eat food if you also eat food you are disrespecting Kojima-san

That's not even the same image as in the OP. You're just retarded.

>Anybody not buying it after playing?
I would have IF MATCHMAKING FOUND PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH ME IN THE FIRST PLACE.

>Thread on Feb 18
>Thread on Feb 17
>Thread on Feb 03
>Thread on Jan 23
>Spammed

>Kojima fucked Konami
>Company has over a billion dollars

WOW user

>stealth mechanics
They are there because they completely reused MGSV's control system for no reason, but you and I know that stealth is completely pointless in this game.
There's literally no reason to be stealthy, and it's impossible to be stealthy through 99% of the missions.

there shouldnt be any threads on this garbage at all, Cred Forums is supposed to be a board about rigorous, hardcore, and difficult vidya, not casual garbage

>week old image to prove his point
nice job putting in effort, now post your month old misinformation video dreamcastgoy

Doesn't have stealth mechanics, hunger, thirst, unique weapon sets/animations/mechanics, doesn't have anywhere near the content and has AWFUL p2w loot progression and unlocks.

and yet here you are, participating

>WOW IT'S A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IMAGE, IT'S NOT THE SAME

Yes, and as I said, they use plenty of pics.
It's also pretty funny how I remember seeing one thread that got necrobumped for 20 hours.
That's how desperate the marketeers are.
And i'm very happy they are.

>Doesn't have stealth mechanics, hunger, thirst, unique weapon sets/animations/mechanics, doesn't have anywhere near the content
oh look, you haven't played it. sorry that i named something that met all your criteria and blew you the fuck out in the first reply.

reminder the only people buying this game are contrarians, mudslimes who don't care about the series, and normies who lap up whatever fotm comes their way

anyone i see playing this shit is getting DROPPED too, gotta keep that friend list pristine ya know

>but you and I know that stealth is completely pointless in this game.
>There's literally no reason to be stealthy

Just how bad at the game are you?

>Literally 14 days between two threads
Fuck off and stop spamming this thread.

>Doesn't have stealth mechanics, hunger, thirst
How about you play it first?
Wait, you just lied about a game you didn't play, according to Survive shill logic, I should now call you a Kojimadrone.

>HEY GUISE, LOOK, SURVIVE HAS A UNIQUE ANIMATION FOR BRINGING OUT THE BOW IT'S SO UNIQUE
lmao, you are so fucking desperate to defend this generic turd.

gee and why do you think that might be, newfag?

These posts highlight exactly how the crafting and looting during a match itself works. This is good information and should be spread around so people aren't confused about it because the game actually doesn't explain this.

>multiple people talking about not being able to find a game
HHhhmmm...why dont you just add each other and start a private math?

>Cred Forums is supposed to be a board about rigorous, hardcore, and difficult vidya

That is ironically exactly what Survive is.

Do I want this on Vermintide 2? They're coming out too close together.

>having friends

SO DEEP

404: reasons to be stealthy at MG Survive not found.
Oh wait, maybe because you can only be stealthy at the beginning of the mission?
When you have like 4 zombies at most?
Because being detected means absolutely nothing?
Because you can't be stealthy when hordes of hundreds of zombies are coming?

>Current session has been disbanded

I wonder how Japs reacted to it.
Can some moon rune translator tell me?

>OBSESSED

>Playing games
>With people from Cred Forums
Yeah I'd rather not have a bunch of retards spewing tired memes all round

I like this game and I want to see it succeed, but Vermintide 2 is undoubtebly better bang for your buck. It's 20$ on GMG with the code "WOOF18".

They'll probably force you to do stealth if you wanna unlock specific stuff.

>HHhhmmm...
Why don't you stop talking like a numale, numale?

Shit thanks user, I hadn't picked up on a bunch of those things yet.

>start shitposting
>thread devolves into shitposting
I wonder why

I glanced at Konami's JP channel. Comments on the Survive videos are disabled and the dislike ratio is 4:1.

>WHO'S TALKING TRASH ABOUT THIS GAME!?!?!?

>Survive
>difficult
AHAHAHA
It's a casualshit zombie turd based on MGSV, which was piss easy.
>B-B-BUT YOU NEED TO DRINK
So deep.

None of that looks like spam or shills.

>People make threads about a new up and coming videogame currently in open beta

W O W

CALL THE POLICE, PEOPLE ARE DISCUSSING VIDEOGAMES ON Cred Forums - VIDEOGAMES

>That is ironically exactly what Survive is.
>Finding crafting items
>HARD

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA fucking dumbass

>AWFUL p2w loot progression
lol, Kojimadrones getting stupider by the day

I honestly like the design of this character.
To bad he will probably die.

Not trying to be a cunt, but have you played the game on anything above easy yet?

Stealth is pretty critical to not getting your shit pushed in on hard.

>REEEE LET US HAVE A CIRCLEJERK
Welcome to Cred Forums, reddit.

You're welcome, I'm trying to spread the word around because its important enough information that everybody should really know so they don't end up looting gunpowder or napalm in matches and then wondering why they didn't bring back any, or showing how you can't just go into a match to ignore the drill and just loot the map because that doesn't work, or stopping people from being mad that somebody else is looting important shit so people don't compete for the same good loot when that effort would be better spent elsewhere.

t.saltynonargumentsamefag

>implying
You what
You can't stealth your way through a tracker swarm. You can't stealth a horde to death. The only time stealth kills are useful are detonators or bombers, and the bombers only need you to get behind them whether or not they notice you.

No, what's critical is spamming metal fences in the roads that the zombies come from so you can kill them through those.
It helps the fact that the AI is so stupid that they don't even attempt moving around the fence, if it's in the middle of their way, they'll get stuck into it.

I really like that music that plays before and during the wave.
Did someone datamine it already so I can listen the full version?

Okay no Fortnite progression is smothered in P2W fuckery. You don't even know. It's lootboxception up ins.

What the fuck are you talking about.

>I glanced at Konami's JP channel. Comments on the Survive videos are disabled and the dislike ratio is 4:1.

Think there's much point in throwing together a starters guide given the beta is ending, or is this shit likely to still go unexplained in the full game?

that was my fault i thought that post was talking about survive. my bad

Survive is not difficult it's just a matter of time for crafting the most powerful items and you sit back and play.

Japs don't give a shit.
It's not that they hate it or that they like it or anything, they know it's a game that only tries to pander to western casuals, so they simply ignore it.

Plus, they have FighterZ and MH World, they'll be playing those for months, specially MH.

>the survive audience is so dumb they can't even follow a simple thread
bravo konami, you've hit your niche on the head

Survive is only difficult if you don't grind and loot, which not doing so would be stupid since the game is ALL about grinding and looting shit.
The moment you grind and loot, you can craft more powerful stuff and it becomes piss easy.

>I know everything about this game that hasn't released yet

Is that really any surprise?

youtube.com/watch?v=tHl31Ao6SwA
youtube.com/watch?v=IIWsOateZGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n5U56Y9xce4
youtube.com/watch?v=NVR2b2MAYsk
youtube.com/watch?v=UHlJ6rKB99Q

>lying this hard

The video doesn't even have likes enabled.

it's either blatant shilling like
>GUYS CHECK OUT THE GAME (WHICH WILL BE IN BETA AT THIS DATE)
or it's full on desperation like
>WHY ARE PEOPLE CALLING THE GAME BAD?
>WHY ARE YOU NOT PLAYING???
>WILL YOU BUY IT?
also almost every op is typed in the same style

Are you the same kind of fucker that refuses to kill detonators from the back and instead goes loud?

I fucking hate you.

>simple
you guys arent even talking about the game lol

The fucking open beta is out you moronic twat

>mfw shills unironically insisted the game was going to be a success

utterly btfo survivecucks everyone

>implying any thread on Cred Forums is difficult to follow
come on son, you can't really be this stupid

Kojima cult is going strong. Perhaps they're the ones spamming this thread.

It's just amazing how GooberGate was willing to troll the fuck out of corrupt vidya journalists and destroying some SJW slut who cheated on her boyfriend.

Yet, here we are in 2018 where Konami has milked the MGS name into pachinko machines and has had a history of employee abuse and neglect. And it all ends with a, "So what of Kojima and his team is on-board. I'll play it? I don't care?"

You wouldn't say the same for an SJW game with purple-colored hair Apache helicopter protagonists, I guarantee you that.

>literally every thread is trying to convince people to buy it

And in all those threads, pic related applies.

Those aren't videos from the Jap channel user, which is what he was refereeing to.

Try to keep up.

Survive won't sell at all, even if i'm hype for the game, it was dead from the start.

At least the next mg will probably be a remake, a game with the boss or MGR2.

hmm I didn't poke at that. Not sure how to share sound files though. Let's see.

Okay. I'm extremely interested in playing the singleplayer campaign now. Also it looks like you can recruit random soldiers into your base.
wait for launch.

Once Survive fails it will be the last MGS game. Have fun though!

>goobergate
Why are all modern manchildren so afraid of the word Gamergate?

honestly I would guess all the shitposting is 50% kojima drones considering how nu-Cred Forums is /kojima/ and the other half is trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls
I'm not saying ye olde Cred Forums didn't like kojima its just that it didnt worship him blindly

>and has had a history of employee abuse and neglect.
Name one AAA developer that doesn't.
I'll wait.

lol

i played only one match but it aint bad, might get it on a sale

>I know what the entire game is about because I've played the open beta with a single (1) multiplayer-only feature which doesn't even contain the thing I'm complaining about (grinding)

>it's all brown and grey
>it's just a generic zombie game
It's like im back in 2012 again.

do you think we will get an endless mode?

>Survive won't sell at all,

It's already sold over 100k copies on Steam, probably another 3-400k on consoles.

Doubt the game will do amazingly, but it'll probably hit a million sales easily within the first few weeks.

That seems pretty good for a spin off title.