I really like this video game

I really like this video game

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesinmylife.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/the-qunari-situation-a-k-a-retcon-is-bad-and-you-should-feel-bad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been thinking about playing it but with modern Bioware I'm afraid their older games are shit too and I'll end up wasting time with a gay dwarf dating sim

I actually started playing it for the first time a couple of days ago even though I've had it for years
I was surprised when I saw it was from 2009. Although you can feel it's an aged game in certain areas it still plays better than newer games like POE

How long is the game? I'm about 20 hours into the story

>breathe against the wind
>sten disapproves -10 because ancient qunari tradition says you can't

What the FUCK does Sten approve of?

I was obsessed with it, thinking about replaying it.

the sequel was so shit it broke me tho

*blocks your path*

Imagine being so dependant on memes and other people's opinion.

Daily reminder

gamesinmylife.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/the-qunari-situation-a-k-a-retcon-is-bad-and-you-should-feel-bad/

You can kill the bisexual elf thief when you meet him.

uh.. quick rundown?

Qunari related changes are stupid as shit, the end

the qun went from sharia enforcing strength respecting society with gender roles to accepting members of all races, including transgenders. in inquisition half the qunari warriors you meet are female

nothing wrong with liking objectively bad games

I really like Payday2 while knowing that its filled with all the things that ruined FPS forever

Many things, actually. Sometimes even if you don't agree with him, as long as your arguments make sense.

who am I to deny you the right to be wrong?

do the old Baldur's Gate games have flails?
asking for a friend

Yes. One of the best weapons in bg2 is a flail

I really dislike this video game

Cookies

nice, more games need flails they're the absolute best

its overrated garbage. coming from a guy who played it when it first came out, played all the other bioware crpgs before it, and plays /tg/ shit. they could do anything with their own fantasy world when they made it and made boring generic garbage just like pillars of eternity and everything else recently

I remember fapping to a game magazine which had that hot chick on the cover, still haven't plaid the game to this day.
Is it worth it?

I agree

nah its shit, literally like playing a singleplayer MMO

If you play on the highest difficulty, expect to play only an arcane warrior.

That's what pretty much kept me from playing the game even though it's made by Bioware and I love their other games.

I think sometimes he approves when you reinforce your authority

You can chug health potions non-stop. Unless you're soloing the game on the highest difficulty, AWs are hardly necessary.

That's more like Dragon Age 2 and 3.
Origin's combat wasn't as easy and didn't have as much fetch the collectible quests.

It's cheesy at times but not nearly as bad as Final Fantasy.